Not too happy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased during their end of year sale. The chocolate casein has a strong coconut taste, tastes nothing like chocolate along with a strong bitter after taste of the sucralose. The Whey isolate caramel tastes absolutely horrible,,very bitter,,and nothing like caramel atall. I will finish the casein but the Whey caramel is definitely getting chucked in the bin. When I wrote to their customer service after the first couple of scoops, absolutely no responsibility was taken or explanation given. Thought I would try these guys after a long time but was overly disappointed. Cant attest to the effectiveness of the product within one month.

Good prices at the cost of customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The products and price are great. The catch is they have a highly automated low customer service model. If you need to make a change to your order or get a quick response, you might be disappointed.

WPI vanilla

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Delivery was fast, easy to order. Received my purchase today and was beyond excited to try (after reading most of the comments raving about it), have to say I was a tad bit disappointed by the taste, the sweetness was alright but the after taste tastes like some kind of rosemary (maybe I'm just super picky when it comes to tastes).

Placed first order

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I just made my first order! Super excited! The process was super easy and gave me an option to use my paypal account instead of credit card which was great!

Parramatta

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

I've had to buy from elsewhere.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Update - The hydrolysed whey I initially purchased is no longer available so it has been very disappointing.

The quality of BPs products is the best I've ever used and I've been experimenting with supplements for almost 20 years. The price is definitely the kicker and I was so impressed at how fast it arrived. Also, love the packaging.

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Nothing has changed at our end Omar, you'll find the same potent Hydrolysed WPI that we have stocked for 10 years below. Please contact customer services if you have problems finding the product ne... read more »

Here is the response I received verbatim; Hi Omar, 'Thank you for contacting Bulk Powders' Help Desk. We are currently awaiting stock to arrive. We will save your email and let you know as soon a... read more »

Product and prices good, service not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome Products

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

great product and cheap, always on my cupboard and helming me achieve my goals. have tried tonnes of proteins and this is by far the best I've tasted and has given m great results. awesome company and great prices. whats not to love

So so products

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

I have tried many proteins over the years and was disappointed with bp. The banana wpc is awesome but the vanilla is is disgusting. Probably the worst protein I have tasted, couldn't finish the bag. Tried the creatine but it is very grainy not micronised like other brands. Their bcaa's are excellent though and well flavoured.

Canberra

Great service but

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Was happy to receive my order fast however unhappy that one of the protein powder packs expire in 3 months while the rest in a year. If I had purchased this myself, I would not have picked out a product that's expiring so soon.

Great product. Quick Delivery. Below average service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Delicious protien powders. Honeycomb is my favourite. Good as a treat but too sweet for an every day shake. Points system is good because I have recieved some pretty big discounts. But some of thier promotional codes don't work or have confusing T&Cs. Requested information via facebook. Got an answer that had little to do with my question and when asked again didn't get any reply. Sent an email still no reply. Great powder though. Good value good taste good packaging bad online service. Note: have never called. Phone service may be better.

Pretty good for the price!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

I recently had the green apple bcaas and tbh it tasted pretty bloody good however it was very foamy and didn't mix well and had a chemical after taste .. Needs to be improved!

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks