Product and prices good, service not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome Products

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

great product and cheap, always on my cupboard and helming me achieve my goals. have tried tonnes of proteins and this is by far the best I've tasted and has given m great results. awesome company and great prices. whats not to love

So so products

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

I have tried many proteins over the years and was disappointed with bp. The banana wpc is awesome but the vanilla is is disgusting. Probably the worst protein I have tasted, couldn't finish the bag. Tried the creatine but it is very grainy not micronised like other brands. Their bcaa's are excellent though and well flavoured.

Verified Customer

Great service but

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Was happy to receive my order fast however unhappy that one of the protein powder packs expire in 3 months while the rest in a year. If I had purchased this myself, I would not have picked out a product that's expiring so soon.

Great product. Quick Delivery. Below average service.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Delicious protien powders. Honeycomb is my favourite. Good as a treat but too sweet for an every day shake. Points system is good because I have recieved some pretty big discounts. But some of thier promotional codes don't work or have confusing T&Cs. Requested information via facebook. Got an answer that had little to do with my question and when asked again didn't get any reply. Sent an email still no reply. Great powder though. Good value good taste good packaging bad online service. Note: have never called. Phone service may be better.

Pretty good for the price!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

I recently had the green apple bcaas and tbh it tasted pretty bloody good however it was very foamy and didn't mix well and had a chemical after taste .. Needs to be improved!

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

See all 4 questions about Bulk Powders Australia