Greatly improved range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Range of products is great these days. Products are great quality and exactly as described. I prefered the 5kg bag options rather than multiple 1kgs.

Very good quality.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The hemp protein powder I bought from Bulk Powders is from very good quality. The many benefits hemp protein delivers are superior to other protein powders, I am very satisfied. My order came with a free shaker which does the job well.

cheap and good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Arrives within a week or so and is in the condition expected. For a good price, the cheapest protein powder on the market.

Yep Yep Yep!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Easy purchase and super quick delivery! Perfect in a smoothie - adds some bulk and thickens it up, also adds a nice nutty/part flavour. Perfect for what I was looking for!! Will order from Bulk Powders again.

I have to try the product if it will help me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I have to check if this product l ordered will work on my health condition at present, which was recommended

not real bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

only one drawback $10 a kilo more than my last supplier.still good value compared with other suppliers. so will stay with bulk powders.

Great value for money!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ordering process very quick and simple. Love the rewards program, great idea giving a discount for creating an account and further discount for newsletter subscription. Shipping price very reasonable, cheapest WPI I've seen online for 1kg. Excited for my order to arrive!

Verified Customer

Benefits from spirulina powder being a vegetarian

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I am a very active woman and also a vegetarian and I swear by spirulina. It gives me lots more energy and definitely is worth buying. It may not taste great, but the benefits are so rewarding. Bulk Powders Australia are great quality and worth the price.

Verified Customer

Very good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Very good deals, excited to use supplements after reading reviews. Although i did find the payment method frustrating as it took multiple times for the payment to go though.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

My son was purchasing from this website, my first order recently & service time was excellent. Product is exactly as portrayed & well packaged foe delivery

Verified Customer

Good prices and easy website interface

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

The experience of buying Bulk Powders products is really satisfying. The website is easy to use and the prices are awesome.

Great easy to use website (1st time use)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I can only review on your website as i havent tried any products yet..
Website layout and ease of use is excellent
Your prices are great and i will definitely be buying from your website from now on.
Great to see vegan options! Thanks for that.
I am also very grateful for the discount code.
Cheers.

Just clean and perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Awesome layout on the online store. Easy to shop and great prices. Very quick check out which means quicker to your doorstep .great quality products.

WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE - WPC

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I have found that other conventional mass gainers wouldn't put the weight I wanted to put on, in a safe and healthy way until now. I have found a product that ACTUALLY WORKS and is cheaper, so it's a win, win.

Great Stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Price is good. Not grainy and mixes well. Taste is pleasant with no after taste. Would highly recommend. Sustains me through my night shift

Easy website to use. Really excited to try my new products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Good range of products and I like the reward scheme. Very excited to try my new products and see results

comments on my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I was very happy with the quick delivery of the product I ordered. Can't say much about the product itself yet.

Great product. Cant beat it!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I have been using the WPI from bulk powders fpr a couple years now and i cant find a better product that even compares in price. Very happy customer time and time again.

Yeah nice.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Yeah good. Haven't bought much from here but love the cheap powders these guys offer, will be purchasing from here a lot more in the future.

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Ability to buy specifically what I need is simple and easy to navigate. Nutritional facts are on the product's page, providing clear information of the contents of the product. There is no hassle, no popups and no annoying advertisements on screen. Great experience.

1 of 4 pages

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

See all 4 questions about Bulk Powders Australia