So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Was effortless to order. Their prices are competitive. The only thing stopping them getting 5 stars was the high cost of shipping ($15). I thought they were in NZ being a .co.nz site but turns out they ship from AUS which is why the cost is higher. Will be ordering again.

Newcastle

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good range and nice taste

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This online business offer a great variety of products for bodybuilders and a great and tasty range of flavours. I don't believe that their protein powders are the best quality on the market, but you obviously mostly pay for what you get. I have ordered a number of times from Bulk Powders and have found them to be consistently reliable. I personally like their Acetyl L-Carnitine product.

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Good quality protein at good price and delivered on time too

Easy to navigate website, with good products and variety.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This website gives me great options when trying to make a selection, due to it sheer variety and reasonable pricing compared to some other sites.
The products seem to work well and taste good.

Great buy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great value for money
Betaine anhydrous is an amino acid you guys need to stock as well as tart cherry, ashwaganda, rhodiola (herbs), alpha gpc and huoerzine capsules

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I like how you guys dont use bulky containers,very simple plain packaging yet effective. Protein seems very pure and good quality.

one of the best products that i could find

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

this is one of the best product that i could taste for improve my body and my health, you could see that is workinf after 3 days taken

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Easy to pick what I needed and very cheap will becoming back if quality of powders is high.

Thanks see you soon.

Taste terrible

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Taste terrible but very affective using this product every day seems to work well taste really need to be worked on

Great website, fast and reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

The selection of products is huge, which gives you the chance to choose the one that you prefer. The soy protein powder that I got is very good, but as it's unflavoured you might not be used to the weird flavour.

The pricing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

The pricing on this sight is amazing ,cheap. Fast delivery , reasonable price for shipping.would buy from this site again.

Fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Items arrived as described and very quickly. Thank you! My mum is testing out the glucosamine and MSM and i’m taking one dose of insulin in my cup of tea each morning.

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Best plant protein available for the price!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Plant proteins are normally so expensive. Not only is the BP pea protein super freaking cheap, it is also yum. It mixes well (plant proteins will probably never mix as well as whey). It's quite sweet but that's standard for most powders. I also love that it doesn't come in plastic tubs, as I find these wasteful. I transfer mine from the paper ziplock bag to a Tupperware container.
And did I mention cheap? Seriously, $25 for a kilo of pea protein? Can't be beaten. Aussie company, too, which is a bonus. 10/10, won't shop anywhere else for my protein from now on.

Bunbury

Private message

Good service, good product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Very easy to order online and they are good quality products. Products arrived within the stated timeframe. Thank you! Lots of notice on the emails.

have made goals acheivable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

since discovering and purchasing items from BULK POWDERS i have begun to realise my dream goals are achievable. With me noticing huge gains in a very short period of time. Yes a lot of hard work but also have a lot of comfort in knowing i have a training buddy that wants to help me achieve these goals as much as i do, with sensible advice and great products. 5 STARS!!!.

Love the product and the price!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Great packaging, easy to read labels and a product that doesn't make shakes extremely thick! This product is now my go-to protein powder.

Greatly improved range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Range of products is great these days. Products are great quality and exactly as described. I prefered the 5kg bag options rather than multiple 1kgs.

Very good quality.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

The hemp protein powder I bought from Bulk Powders is from very good quality. The many benefits hemp protein delivers are superior to other protein powders, I am very satisfied. My order came with a free shaker which does the job well.

cheap and good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Arrives within a week or so and is in the condition expected. For a good price, the cheapest protein powder on the market.

Yep Yep Yep!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Easy purchase and super quick delivery! Perfect in a smoothie - adds some bulk and thickens it up, also adds a nice nutty/part flavour. Perfect for what I was looking for!! Will order from Bulk Powders again.

1 of 5 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks