Good Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

The store was easy to navigate and the products are good quality, the flavour was good but a little powdery. he price is really good.

Great meal replacement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I blend 30mg with a banana and soy milk for breakfast, and it keeps me full until lunch. It’s a bit sweet but does the trick and blends really well.

Cheap and good quality!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

It was easy to find the products that I wanted which was super helpful!
The range is great and covers all the bases. I would like for there to be creatine in a tablet form, just for convenience.
The products are great and im sure I'll be back when im done with these! I got the mass gainer in strawberry and chocolate, AA plus, creatine creapure, glucosamine and dextrose monohydrate and found that they were all great quality.

Verified Customer

This is a necessity in my life

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The easiest website ever, looked up what I wanted and it came with no troubles, paying was also easy. I will definitely buy more from this website in the near future.

Verified Customer

Packaging for brown rice protein and pea protein.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Both the brown rice and pea proteins seem very good. My only gripe is with the packaging. The sides of the pack seem to squeeze in, making it a bit difficult to get a spoon in to remove the powder. Given the "powdery" nature of the products, pouring it out would create a lot of dust. Even using a spoon generated sufficient dust to make me cough.

Easy orders

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Easy to find and order. The postage charge is a bit of a pain. I would prefer to get free postage than points. This is important if you are reordering something on a regular basis.

Use it everyday!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

love the vegan protein powder use it in breakfast or postworkout smoothies and even desserts.
keep coming back for more
Good Product,Affordable, fast Delivery! = Happy Customer

Quick Postage - Good Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Store was easy to navigate and pay.
Product is very good, no nasty aftertaste.
My only wish was that there was some flavour options for the Hemp Protein, as while the taste is not bad it is very bland (but MUCH better than others I have tried, no bad taste at all).

Verified Customer

Amazing taste and blends pretty well

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

The store itself was easy to navigate, although a bit laggy when opening menus etc (probably just my internet connection though).

The vegan protein powder blend is fantastic. Every other vegan protein I've tried has tasted, to put it mildly, like garbage. This one blends pretty well and tastes just fine.

Overall, very satisfied. 4/5 would buy again.

Seems to be working okay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Good product that seems to be doing okay. The Tri CreAtine is not as powdered as the mono Creatine but easy enough to take with water.

Verified Customer

High quality products and excellent range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up of the website is perfect for searching for what you want with several options of categories to browse in.

The range of products is very suitable with a lot of things I was unfamiliar with, but the website contains satisfactory information helping you understand the mechanisms of each individual product.

The quality of the products I am very happy with they taste good and are refined properly compared to other companies I've experienced.

Sustained Release Protein

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It’s great very smooth and filling, vanilla flavouring is subtle. Husbsnd is super happy with the product. Thank you for a great product.

Good stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website easy to navigate. Might like some more explanation of what the pre workout supplements are / do. Protein seems well priced.

Grey product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website is easy to navigate. Great variety of products to suit many needs. Very satisfied, great taste and fast delivery

Fast delivery. Good prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Bulk Powders has very competitive prices, only don't buy Tyrosine. It can cause depressive episodes. After one week of recommended dosing it proved detrimental. You should know about this.

Taste good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very easy to deal bulk powders aus and they have a huge range to choose from. The powder I chose is super tasty but the inly downfall is it leaves a slight powdery taste in your mouth

Taste is on point.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Purchased online and the delivery time was short and the choc whey protein tastes good, would definitely buy it again.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good price, quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Cheapest Inulin powder I've found online, by quite a large margin. Additional $10 off for joining makes it unbeatable price!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Very competitive price, great quality products, reasonable (though not fast shipping time), decent checkout process. I typically compare between BulkPowders, BulkNutrients, and VPA, but usually end up ordering from BulkPowders.

Very good, but a bit slow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Hi guys,
I am on 100MB download speed. I checked my internet and at time of checking and purchasing stuff I was at 95MB Download, site been slow and it took it time to load and show me my cart and other part of the sites.

Also the nutrition info is not really clear I need to click on a different link to view it. I would prefer it to be on the same page.

1 of 6 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks