Seems to be working okay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Good product that seems to be doing okay. The Tri CreAtine is not as powdered as the mono Creatine but easy enough to take with water.

Verified Customer

High quality products and excellent range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up of the website is perfect for searching for what you want with several options of categories to browse in.

The range of products is very suitable with a lot of things I was unfamiliar with, but the website contains satisfactory information helping you understand the mechanisms of each individual product.

The quality of the products I am very happy with they taste good and are refined properly compared to other companies I've experienced.

Sustained Release Protein

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It’s great very smooth and filling, vanilla flavouring is subtle. Husbsnd is super happy with the product. Thank you for a great product.

Good stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website easy to navigate. Might like some more explanation of what the pre workout supplements are / do. Protein seems well priced.

Grey product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website is easy to navigate. Great variety of products to suit many needs. Very satisfied, great taste and fast delivery

Verified Customer

Great Prices, now for the results!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Best prices I've encountered Beta Alanine and Taurine, but given the savings, I ended-up grabbing some BCAA's and CItrulline Malate to ensure my bulking/sports performance regime hits the mark. Have been down this path before, it's the best way to guarantee results without buying in to hype, while being able to calibrate doses perfectly to suit.

Fast delivery. Good prices.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Bulk Powders has very competitive prices, only don't buy Tyrosine. It can cause depressive episodes. After one week of recommended dosing it proved detrimental. You should know about this.

Taste good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Very easy to deal bulk powders aus and they have a huge range to choose from. The powder I chose is super tasty but the inly downfall is it leaves a slight powdery taste in your mouth

Taste is on point.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Purchased online and the delivery time was short and the choc whey protein tastes good, would definitely buy it again.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good price, quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Cheapest Inulin powder I've found online, by quite a large margin. Additional $10 off for joining makes it unbeatable price!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Very competitive price, great quality products, reasonable (though not fast shipping time), decent checkout process. I typically compare between BulkPowders, BulkNutrients, and VPA, but usually end up ordering from BulkPowders.

Very good, but a bit slow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Hi guys,
I am on 100MB download speed. I checked my internet and at time of checking and purchasing stuff I was at 95MB Download, site been slow and it took it time to load and show me my cart and other part of the sites.

Also the nutrition info is not really clear I need to click on a different link to view it. I would prefer it to be on the same page.

Great but not NZ site

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Easy to use online store but not clear until you go to purchase that it is not a NZ site so shipping is slightly more expensive than I initially thought.

Verified Customer

Great product except caramel wpc

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I have brought protein powder from you on a few occasions and have been most impressed at the quick and efficient delivery. I have well and truley enjoyed the powders and believe them to be high quality and delicious, all expect for the caramel which I recently brought. It has a real chemically taste and is not as smooth as the other options.
I was extremely disappointed trying what was a new flavour for me. I even tried masking the flavour as part of a baking recipe but instead even my muffins had a tinny/ tangy after taste.

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Was effortless to order. Their prices are competitive. The only thing stopping them getting 5 stars was the high cost of shipping ($15). I thought they were in NZ being a .co.nz site but turns out they ship from AUS which is why the cost is higher. Will be ordering again.

Newcastle

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good range and nice taste

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

This online business offer a great variety of products for bodybuilders and a great and tasty range of flavours. I don't believe that their protein powders are the best quality on the market, but you obviously mostly pay for what you get. I have ordered a number of times from Bulk Powders and have found them to be consistently reliable. I personally like their Acetyl L-Carnitine product.

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Good quality protein at good price and delivered on time too

Easy to navigate website, with good products and variety.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

This website gives me great options when trying to make a selection, due to it sheer variety and reasonable pricing compared to some other sites.
The products seem to work well and taste good.

July 2nd 2018 Update: Blends well, tastes decent enough for raw.

Was actually pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product, the old company I used to buy this from discontinued so I had to find a replacement.
Was actually pleased to see that the soy protein was as good as my old supplier and actually a fair bit cheaper, so I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

Great buy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great value for money
Betaine anhydrous is an amino acid you guys need to stock as well as tart cherry, ashwaganda, rhodiola (herbs), alpha gpc and huoerzine capsules

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I like how you guys dont use bulky containers,very simple plain packaging yet effective. Protein seems very pure and good quality.

1 of 5 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks