Brisbane

• 4 answers
  • 34 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Good quality powders. Fast shipping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Bulk Powders Australia are my go to for whey protein, MCT powder and amino acid powders. They have the following strengths:

- Quick to ship. Will ship same day and let you know when the cut off time is via a count down timer
- Good packaging. Their packaging isn't wasteful and it's easy to store in your cupboard.
- Best value MCT powder in Australia. MCT powder from other companies is quite cost prohibitive.
- Rewards. Reward credits to use towards future purchases.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Fast delivery. Easy purchase. Great product thank you I will order it again thank you its just what I wanted

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I have now purchased protein powder 3 times from these guys fast delivery awesome tasting and a very good price.. can't recommend enough

Verified Customer

Great products and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Bulk powders are seriously an all killer no filler company. Their great value for money products are top quality. I won't buy "big name" supplements again when I can get better through Bulk Powders at an even better price with none of the filler some companies add into their products.

Chocolate flavoured tastes grate and so does the honeycomb add them together and it's even better again.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Finally found somewhere with decent Vegan protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I was forcing down the My Protein vegan protein and it really wasn't for me. Thank god I stumbled across Bulk Powders. Went with the hemp protein and the vegan blend as well as organic brocolli powder for smoothies. Really impressed with quality and taste across the board. You have a new customer for good. Thanks.

energy powders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

products easy to find using google search, been happy with the website, haven't received the powders yet but looking forward to an improved energy household for my body.

Back again after my first order. Great product and price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Really liked this product. I use this in my morning mix. Good value for wh at you get. Will be reordering.

Verified Customer

Hemp Powder: brilliance in a packet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Buying hemp protein powder from Bulk Powders has been a wonderful addition to my health and lifestyle regime. I have trouble getting the necessary protein into my diet to maintain balance without feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I’m also not into shakes or flavoured protein and other unflavoured proteins are often pretty hideous. Hemp protein is fantastic and can be used to add to dishes as you cook, in shakes you make up with fruit or vegetables, in baked goods. It’s genius! Love it. And Bulk Powders discount for more purchased is great.

Great product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The vegan protein is a very good price and it's a good product, the pea protein does need to be mixed with something as the flavor isn't amazing

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have a wide range of products available than other sites. Which made it easy to buy what I needed in one place and easier to qualify for free delivery.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Excellent range of amino and protein products. Good description of products and their benefits. Reasonable prices compared with other sites.

Great product, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

I regularly use raw wpc pro powder and nox v3 to smash through my workouts. The supplements are priced very fairly, and not full of fillers and chemicals that I don't need in my body. The website is very easy to navigate, and orders are always processed and delivered promptly and without issues. I have used many different brands, supplements and different websites/shops in my 25 years of training and supplementation, and Bulk Powders is far and away the best I've encountered for product quality, price and service. Keep up the great work guys!

Quality sports supplements sorted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Great products with enough information that makes selecting a protein powder or any other sports supplement easy as. Delivery is cheap, quick and everything earns you bonus points towards another order, fantastic!

Awesome product !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Bulk Protein Powders is great ! High quality products, really fast shipping and superb customer service, every time! I’ve never found a better source for quality products

Verified Customer

Great quality protein at the best price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Bulk Protein Powders is the best! High quality product, fast shipping and outstanding customer service, every time! I’ve never found a better source for protein.

Great, well priced protein powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Simple, well layed out website. Most impressive is the price. Really great value and loving the taste. I think this is the only place I will buy my WIP from now!

Range. Service. Fast Shipping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

The site is easy to find, easy to use and has products that I cannot get anywhere else that are now stable house-hold items that I cannot live without. I use BP products daily now that I am weight training and so far, nothing I have bought has let me down. Fast shipping, super speedy service. Everything you need on one website at more than reasonable prices. Look forward to your next sale as well, guys!

Verified Customer

Simple Site, Fast Service, Great Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

The Bulk Powders site is very simple to use, there are multiple search options which makes it very easy to navigate and find the exact product you need.
The product descriptions are quite extensive and provide great information.
The range of products is also extensive, something for everyone! The products are great quality, the packaging is good and the postage speed is good. Will definitely be using Bulk Powders again.

This business is excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The site is excellent!
The products are excellent!
The delivery is excellent!
The advice if you need it is excellent!
Been using Bulk Powders for a couple of years and have ALWAYS found them to be excellent!
Results are getting excellent!

Best place for bulk! It's in the name!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Super-smooth customer experience: easy to navigate, easy to make my purchases. Fantastic prices on fantastic products, coupled with the sheer range of what you can purchase, will mean that I'll be coming back again & again

1 of 40 pages