Fast and High Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

All packages are really perfect... I had my products today...After that straight away I have orders 4 kg more carb powders...Thanks for fast service :)

Fast delivery, excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Ordered from New Zealand, delivery was fast with great tracking, and the price is unbeatable even with shipping costs added.

Good site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Good choice of products, clear descriptions, the site is easy to navigate, quick delivery. Would be perfect if delivery was free! I would order again.

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Tastes terrific, and is easy to take. Can be added to almost anything and be imperceptible (shakes, cereal, milk, water). Chicory root inulin is a very effective prebiotic.

Verified Customer

Great products, great price, great delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Always my go-to place for supps. Can't beat the value, and the honeycomb flavour is standout! Ingredients and nutritional values are easy to find and understand.

The choice of champions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Hands down the best/ affordable supplements on the market! I have been crafting at my physique for the last 3 years using bulk powders and not a day goes by where I consider changing. The quality is truly remarkable. I’d definitely recommend everyone train with their 2:1:1 ratio BCCA’s and l-glutamine as I assure you’ll be giving your muscles the best environment for growth. Top up on some of the best quality creatine too (creapure) and you won’t be sorry.

Excellent site. Easy to navigate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Great website which also has plenty of excellent products available. Simple packaging and a very informative ‘question ‘ link. Very helpful.

Best prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

i ordered the WPI in strawberry and the quality is amazing! Can’t beat the prices either! (Customer service is also great!)

Yummy yummy yummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

We brought 6kg of protein powder and have tried 2 of the flavours they are yummy. Would highly recommend them to all my gym buddies. And the cost was great.

Whey Protein Isolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

We love this product, the only one that fully dissolves in water and has a great taste. Easy to use, easy to drink.
That is why we keep ordering. Free delivery when ordering over a certain value..

I'LL BE BACK!! (in my terminator voice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Unbelieve service... faster post then if I had bought in New Zealand ... love the space saving, waste reduction better for the environment packing.. can't wait to tell everyone about this place... best deals, products are awesome value ... loved the free gift too.... thank you so much for such an easy, smooth, quick purchase.. so will be back... sorry New Zealand for the betrayal

Great service, great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Bought some rice protein online - was straight forward and easy. Product was delivered promptly! The protein mixes well and tastes fine.

Excellent quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I've been using BP products for over 6 months now and 100% satisfied with speed with service, customer support, quality of products and price. Delivery fee hurts a little on the pocket but still worth it.

Verified Customer

Very tasty, even using water!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I bought this one expecting to need to add it to milk so it didn't taste washed out, but decided to give it a it a it a time with water and so glad I did!

While not as thick as it is with milk, it still tastes like a caramel shake, my fave!

No wiffy powdered milk smell or aftertaste either!

Great Products & Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

Been using bulk powders for years now. They have been impressive in all areas. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in health.

Great flavour

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Ordered 4 different flavours for protein and the 3 I have tried are great. Will definitely be returning when I run out

epic product service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

thank you for what you all do, energy is up, health on track and easeful shopping for quality products at BP is so awesome.
also, you sorted a lost package super efficiently, which was a gift for a friend and he is stoked with the smoothie action on his morning now

Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The service I received was outstanding. My order was delivered extremely quickly and I am delighted with its quality, brilliant.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Best tasting, best value protein powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I wouldn't keep coming back for this product if I didn't love, love, love it. I use it every morning in my smoothie and also add it to yoghurt and cereal for a protein boost. Package always arrives on time. I highly recommend this company and product.

Mount Hallen

Private message

Verified Customer

Favourite Nutrition and Supps Shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Bulk Powders Australia offers a huge range of products at excellent prices! Also, they offer 'BP' points which is a great incentive that gives back to customers. Fast shipping too!!

1 of 35 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks