Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Great product, great web site. The whey protein concentrate was reasonably priced and delivery was quick, tracked, and no issues with the order at all.

Value for money - unbeatable I suspect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

A solid range of products that have never let me down. In particular the NZ (think grass fed cattle, which means the best possible amino acid profile) WPI. Even the non NZ WPI’s are high quality and the flavours are all clean and clear rather than anything chemically like you can get with ‘big buckets’ of protein powders. A+ for Bulk Powders all round. Thanks folks.

Good product at competitive price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Website was easy to use, product supplied is of good quality in high quality packaging at a very competitive price. Delivery was prompt and efficient.

Good powder, tastes okay and does the job! Good service too!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Easy to find, lots of variety of products, powder tastes good. Helps me in the way that I need it too. Shipping was relatively fast too! Very happy overall

Great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

The site was easy to navigate and order through. Great range of products and my order arrived promptly, well-packaged and was exactly what I wanted.

What a find!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

When my previous supplier of health products closed I went searching for a reputable alternative, and discovered Bulk Powders. I have bought from them twice so far, and will continue to do so.Their prices are less than I was paying, the product quality is great and the service is so convenient and efficient. I really fell on my feet! I fully recommend them based on my experiences.

Marlborough

My Go To Source For Great Protein Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I have a smoothie for breakfast every day and most of the powders on the market are oversweet and sickly. I came across this site after trying to find a reliable, quality source of whey without all the additives. This place fits the bill - fast delivery to me in NZ and I save about 30% when I buy in bulk over what I'd normally pay. Customer service also very reliable. Highly recommend BP Australia.

Great place to get all your supps!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Store was very easy to navigate online and reading other people's reviews helped. If you have done your research on what you want then get it from BP for a fuss free order and quick delivery. Thanks team!

Verified Customer

Awesome product, awesome price!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Great site, easy to navigate. Easy to find a quality product at a quality price. You are bound to find what your looking for on this site!

Great Site For Protein, Supplements Etc.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I stumbled onto the Bulk Powders site when looking to buy some Inulin Powder (my previous supplier closed down). I have been nothing but impressed! From ease of navigating the site, descriptions of products, competitive price, straight forward checkout, reasonably priced and prompt postage. Will certainly be buying more products from Bulk Powders in the future.

West Perth, Western Australia

Verified Customer

Great prices and highest quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I'm so happy I found BulkPowders. Their products are top quality and because they don't use branded and graphic designed packaging their prices are much lower than supplement store branded products.

I always order:
- Whey Protein Isolate - Raw (NZ): 1kg for $35
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate: 500g for $20

The Whey Protein Isolate - Raw (NZ) is perfect because it doesn't include any artificial ingredients or useless fillers that other overly expensive branded protein powders have. I mix the Raw (NZ) powder with other ingredients including berries to make a tasty smoothie.

The Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate does exactly what it's supposed to do without the expensive branded price tag. Creatine is creatine. Whether it is in a plain package or bright coloured branded package, it does the same thing.

I highly recommend BulkPowders to all my personal training clients, friends and family.

Cairns

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

BP review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

I found the BP website to be very user friendly, purchasing was simple and straightforward with PayPal. My order was dispatched promptly and arrived in very good time, especially considering there were public holidays for Christmas and New Year. The products are extremely well packaged. Very professional. Thank you for the free gift.

Great price and checkout process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Easy to find what I wanted with clear information so comparison was pretty simple between products. straightforward checkout process. Looking forward to buying again!

Fantastic products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I struggled to find pure rice protein powder - I can’t have pea protein or whey as I’m allergic - and it is my saviour. Delicious, well priced and easy to order. I order internationally and it arrives fast and well wrapped. Their BCAA’s are also really wonderful too. Would highly recommend!

Super easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Great selection & it's so easy ordering online - saves having to head to the shops and dealing with the crowds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Fast delivery, great price and product. I would recommend this company. It would be great if they opened a delivery service in NZ!

Love my Whey.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Great products packaged to keep product fresh and easy to store. Simple but comprehensive online store and very efficient service.

Perth

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Answered every question I had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2019

I researched for hours about the different kind of Whey proteins and finally stumbled upon the Raw Whey Protein isolate...exactly what I wanted minus the hige price tag like Antler farms range.
Good stuff BP!

Verified Customer

As good as any protein out there for less than half the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

No fuss straight forward website, more products than you’ll ever need, all the products I’ve tried have been great quality. Bulk Powders Australia cuts out the middleman to provide supplements at a fraction of the price that you pay elsewhere. Online only, delivery received in two to three days of purchase. Highly recommend.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2018

The product i bought was quick to be delivered and a reasonable price. Impressed with the website. Love the range and will be back to purchase more

1 of 44 pages