Verified Customer

Bodybuilding, weightlifting or just wanting to maintain a better health while keeping fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The BP webpage is an extremely easy to use online store for my training supplements. From the added free postage when you spend $150 or more to sweeten purchases to the BP$ you accumulate for discount on future purchases I find it very hard to think of buying the products BP sells from any other vendor. The top quality products with the low cost of packaging equates to more money in my pocket after I purchase my training supplements.

BP's range of products is adequate to suit most needs. The products themselves are of a very high standard, easily consumed and mix well with any beverage.

The postage and handling is quite fast with a timer that reflects when the dispatched goods are going to be shipped..!

Their communication after sales is great and very important to me.

All in all until I find a better outlet for my training sup's I will continue to use and shop online with Bulk Powders Australia..!

Well done BPA!!!!

Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

Port Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Wide Bay

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Unable to contact anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered 2 packs of Acetyl L-carnitine - both packs one hard lump with spoon set in like concrete. Tried to phone goes to message bank, tried to message goes to blank page. This is the only way I can contact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Karlene, if you have a concern our customer service team is contactable via helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au or via the contact us page form. Cheers BP Crew!

I shouldn't have to contact, why would you send the packs when it was obvious they were hard as rocks. Now I am up for return postage to get product I should have received in the first place.

Sunbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Never again unfortunately

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Was really excited to use this brand as had tried and loved. Website is easy to use and like idea of loyalty program.. BUT unfortunately when I went to use the shaker, it was leaking out of a very this crack within the grooved part.
Contacted straight away with a photo and was told that $7 was placed on my account. Great except postage is the same amount and I'd already paid postage and received a faulty product. Pointed this out to them and was promptly accused of breaking the shaker (had been in my possession for 3 days and just opened and used when realised broken), it was also suggested that it could've been broken in transit but it was wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap so also find that hard to believe.
As someone who shops online for EVERYTHING, I understand things don't always go to plan, but every company I have ever dealt with has always worn the cost if product is faulty.

Oh and they also tried to use the excuse "you received $10 off your order anyway" ummm yes that's their promo hence why I joined the mailing list - earning the $10 off. Not sure what that even had to do with anything.

Shocking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I am also happy to post the email thread if anyone is thinking about buying or not, I'd go with another company as they are so rude if anything goes wrong! I'm disgusted. Have just received an agg... read more »

Bulk Powders Australia Official

It’s disappointing for us to see a customer who receives $17,00 in store credit, take a vindictive review path because they disagree with the terms and conditions that every other customer is happy to abide by for the past 10 years.

Update: they have refunded the $7 and closed my account with them. Tad dramatic for an online shop but I'm happy as I will never shop with them again after this anyway. At the end of the day all I ... read more »

Rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Good Product Staff Extremely Rude. Too busy to even finish my questions. I will order elsewhere which is a shame as i was looking for larger quantities.

Go elsewhere where!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Product sent damaged they weren't the least bit helpful as well as tasting like dry plaster. Not mentioning the week and a half for delivery to Sydney cbd. Go elsewhere plenty of other company's.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Patrick. Our customer serve team did welcome you to return the item. Here’s a copy and paste from the email should you wish to revisit the offer; if your unhappy with the item you can secur... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad product + bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I purchased a intrawork out BCAA watermelon flavour. Now let me start I am a forma professional boxer and have taken literally thousands of BCAA's. After receiving the product I tasted it and all I could taste was sodium with some watermelon flavour. I didn't think too much of it until 2 weeks later I was a big ballon of water! I thought that there must of been some kind of mishap with the product while it was being made, after contacting Bulk powders with my problem I was spoken to Rudely like I had taken a personal dig at the company, then proceeded to receive a harsh email on my report as there product is top of the range!
Customer service poor!
Product poor!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With hundreds of boxing and mma customers both amateur and professional we understand the importance in making weight and the need to... read more »

Seems to be working okay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Good product that seems to be doing okay. The Tri CreAtine is not as powdered as the mono Creatine but easy enough to take with water.

Verified Customer

Hemp Powder: brilliance in a packet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Buying hemp protein powder from Bulk Powders has been a wonderful addition to my health and lifestyle regime. I have trouble getting the necessary protein into my diet to maintain balance without feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I’m also not into shakes or flavoured protein and other unflavoured proteins are often pretty hideous. Hemp protein is fantastic and can be used to add to dishes as you cook, in shakes you make up with fruit or vegetables, in baked goods. It’s genius! Love it. And Bulk Powders discount for more purchased is great.

Verified Customer

High quality products and excellent range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up of the website is perfect for searching for what you want with several options of categories to browse in.

The range of products is very suitable with a lot of things I was unfamiliar with, but the website contains satisfactory information helping you understand the mechanisms of each individual product.

The quality of the products I am very happy with they taste good and are refined properly compared to other companies I've experienced.

Online traumatised shopping experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

So Im on the hunt for a nice low lactose sometimes I opt for vegan choc protein powder. I’ve tried numerous brands online & in store, however when the protein powder was delivered to me it arrived with a hole through the protein bag, the protein powder was everywhere and the parcel seemed to have been repackaged twice. When I reached out to the team so they could organise a replacement, they questioned the validity of my package opening skills they asked if it could have been myself that opened the bag recklessly I found this very rude. If i did by any chance happen to have done that which I didn’t, I would of just kept it placed it in a jar however as it arrived damaged and exposed, I do not want risk any source of contamination of any sort. So many products are labelled do not consume if opened already. They did not want to provide me with a exchange, they said it’s not there problem. Apart from them falsely accusing me of damaging the parcel I had to pay for the damaged item to be sent back to them with tracking and also had to pay for postage again for the replacement item to be sent back to me. I had high hopes for them but at this rate not even low hopes would of cut it. I will never be buying from them again horrible and rude customer service. I ordered my item on the 9th Sep, I have finally received a replacement 10th Oct, with my extra out of pocket expense after receiving a faulty item.

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience Grace, It was unfortunate that Australia Post damaged your goods during transit. As you are aware we offer customers the option to cover t... read more »

Great product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The vegan protein is a very good price and it's a good product, the pea protein does need to be mixed with something as the flavor isn't amazing

Sustained Release Protein

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It’s great very smooth and filling, vanilla flavouring is subtle. Husbsnd is super happy with the product. Thank you for a great product.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have a wide range of products available than other sites. Which made it easy to buy what I needed in one place and easier to qualify for free delivery.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Excellent range of amino and protein products. Good description of products and their benefits. Reasonable prices compared with other sites.

Great product, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

I regularly use raw wpc pro powder and nox v3 to smash through my workouts. The supplements are priced very fairly, and not full of fillers and chemicals that I don't need in my body. The website is very easy to navigate, and orders are always processed and delivered promptly and without issues. I have used many different brands, supplements and different websites/shops in my 25 years of training and supplementation, and Bulk Powders is far and away the best I've encountered for product quality, price and service. Keep up the great work guys!

Quality sports supplements sorted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Great products with enough information that makes selecting a protein powder or any other sports supplement easy as. Delivery is cheap, quick and everything earns you bonus points towards another order, fantastic!

Awesome product !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Bulk Protein Powders is great ! High quality products, really fast shipping and superb customer service, every time! I’ve never found a better source for quality products

Good stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website easy to navigate. Might like some more explanation of what the pre workout supplements are / do. Protein seems well priced.

1 of 47 pages