Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

Port Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Wide Bay

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Unable to contact anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered 2 packs of Acetyl L-carnitine - both packs one hard lump with spoon set in like concrete. Tried to phone goes to message bank, tried to message goes to blank page. This is the only way I can contact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Karlene, if you have a concern our customer service team is contactable via helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au or via the contact us page form. Cheers BP Crew!

I shouldn't have to contact, why would you send the packs when it was obvious they were hard as rocks. Now I am up for return postage to get product I should have received in the first place.

Sunbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Never again unfortunately

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Was really excited to use this brand as had tried and loved. Website is easy to use and like idea of loyalty program.. BUT unfortunately when I went to use the shaker, it was leaking out of a very this crack within the grooved part.
Contacted straight away with a photo and was told that $7 was placed on my account. Great except postage is the same amount and I'd already paid postage and received a faulty product. Pointed this out to them and was promptly accused of breaking the shaker (had been in my possession for 3 days and just opened and used when realised broken), it was also suggested that it could've been broken in transit but it was wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap so also find that hard to believe.
As someone who shops online for EVERYTHING, I understand things don't always go to plan, but every company I have ever dealt with has always worn the cost if product is faulty.

Oh and they also tried to use the excuse "you received $10 off your order anyway" ummm yes that's their promo hence why I joined the mailing list - earning the $10 off. Not sure what that even had to do with anything.

Shocking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I am also happy to post the email thread if anyone is thinking about buying or not, I'd go with another company as they are so rude if anything goes wrong! I'm disgusted. Have just received an agg... read more »

Bulk Powders Australia Official

It’s disappointing for us to see a customer who receives $17,00 in store credit, take a vindictive review path because they disagree with the terms and conditions that every other customer is happy to abide by for the past 10 years.

Update: they have refunded the $7 and closed my account with them. Tad dramatic for an online shop but I'm happy as I will never shop with them again after this anyway. At the end of the day all I ... read more »

Rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Good Product Staff Extremely Rude. Too busy to even finish my questions. I will order elsewhere which is a shame as i was looking for larger quantities.

Go elsewhere where!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Product sent damaged they weren't the least bit helpful as well as tasting like dry plaster. Not mentioning the week and a half for delivery to Sydney cbd. Go elsewhere plenty of other company's.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Patrick. Our customer serve team did welcome you to return the item. Here’s a copy and paste from the email should you wish to revisit the offer; if your unhappy with the item you can secur... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad product + bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I purchased a intrawork out BCAA watermelon flavour. Now let me start I am a forma professional boxer and have taken literally thousands of BCAA's. After receiving the product I tasted it and all I could taste was sodium with some watermelon flavour. I didn't think too much of it until 2 weeks later I was a big ballon of water! I thought that there must of been some kind of mishap with the product while it was being made, after contacting Bulk powders with my problem I was spoken to Rudely like I had taken a personal dig at the company, then proceeded to receive a harsh email on my report as there product is top of the range!
Customer service poor!
Product poor!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With hundreds of boxing and mma customers both amateur and professional we understand the importance in making weight and the need to... read more »

Quality & Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I purchased the Natural Whey Protein Isolate and Creapure online, both mix really well (no froth like some cheaper brands) and no stomach ache! Purchasing process was easy and you can get discounts by subscribing for newsletters, purchasing over $150 gets you free postage etc. Considering the quality of these products you can’t beat them on price.

Verified Customer

Very quick postage, quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I ordered some protein and got it within 2 days. I'm very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product in general. I'll definitely be buying my protein from here for now on. Especially since it's hard to find unsweetened, unflavoured protein these days.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Awesome products, great pricing, great packaging, great range, awesome freebies and overall good and easy site to understand and good info

Gold Coast

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great service , great product !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Perfect delivery in time ..Very good product with a good price ...Thanks will order again BRIGITTA... LOVE THE DETAILED NUTRITION INFORMATION ON THE BAG

Verified Customer

Exactly what my body needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Perfect formula for my before and after my workout I need bulk gain above all else I couldn't get over 70kg no matter what I did now I'm almost 73kg and a lot more definition is showing . I highly recommend bulk gain (whey oat mass) . I will be a long time customer from hear on out .I was recommended this site and product by my doctor yep my doctor, thanks doc.

Verified Customer

High quality, Australian-owned protein powders!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Purchased online. Easy to navigate website and simple purchasing process. The products are excellent value for money and taste great. Been a loyal customer for a while now. Would recommend!

Not too happy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased during their end of year sale. The chocolate casein has a strong coconut taste, tastes nothing like chocolate along with a strong bitter after taste of the sucralose. The Whey isolate caramel tastes absolutely horrible,,very bitter,,and nothing like caramel atall. I will finish the casein but the Whey caramel is definitely getting chucked in the bin. When I wrote to their customer service after the first couple of scoops, absolutely no responsibility was taken or explanation given. Thought I would try these guys after a long time but was overly disappointed. Cant attest to the effectiveness of the product within one month.

We love the product so much we stock it at our gym.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Words can’t describe how much our clients love using these products. Our biggest seller is the WPI. Amazing stuff. We recommend the WPI for recovery and the flavours are great. Studio fav would have to be honeycomb..

It's like a party in my colon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

If the bacteria that are now flourishing in my large intestine could talk, they'd say "Thank you Bulk Powders Australia!,"

I'd buy this even if it contained no protein!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Bulk Powder's WPC powder (honeycomb) is my preferred beverage hands down. I'd forego a steak in order to justify to myself another one of these. Ordered online, arrives in no time, get gluggin'!

Verified Customer

First time user, and will be coming back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I found BPA while searching online for non dairy protein powders. Once in the store I found that all their products where priced well and product range was great. I bought more than what I came looking for, and have been happy with everything I purchased. Good service and fast delivery are also a great bonus to my experience.

A Great Quality Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Great quality source of protein. The taste isn't great but who cares because it's about the results it brings and this stuff is great. Delivery was very fast. Even to New Zealand

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Good price, quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Cheapest Inulin powder I've found online, by quite a large margin. Additional $10 off for joining makes it unbeatable price!

1 of 43 pages