Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

Port Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Wide Bay

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Unable to contact anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered 2 packs of Acetyl L-carnitine - both packs one hard lump with spoon set in like concrete. Tried to phone goes to message bank, tried to message goes to blank page. This is the only way I can contact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Karlene, if you have a concern our customer service team is contactable via helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au or via the contact us page form. Cheers BP Crew!

I shouldn't have to contact, why would you send the packs when it was obvious they were hard as rocks. Now I am up for return postage to get product I should have received in the first place.

Sunbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Never again unfortunately

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Was really excited to use this brand as had tried and loved. Website is easy to use and like idea of loyalty program.. BUT unfortunately when I went to use the shaker, it was leaking out of a very this crack within the grooved part.
Contacted straight away with a photo and was told that $7 was placed on my account. Great except postage is the same amount and I'd already paid postage and received a faulty product. Pointed this out to them and was promptly accused of breaking the shaker (had been in my possession for 3 days and just opened and used when realised broken), it was also suggested that it could've been broken in transit but it was wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap so also find that hard to believe.
As someone who shops online for EVERYTHING, I understand things don't always go to plan, but every company I have ever dealt with has always worn the cost if product is faulty.

Oh and they also tried to use the excuse "you received $10 off your order anyway" ummm yes that's their promo hence why I joined the mailing list - earning the $10 off. Not sure what that even had to do with anything.

Shocking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I am also happy to post the email thread if anyone is thinking about buying or not, I'd go with another company as they are so rude if anything goes wrong! I'm disgusted. Have just received an agg... read more »

Bulk Powders Australia Official

It’s disappointing for us to see a customer who receives $17,00 in store credit, take a vindictive review path because they disagree with the terms and conditions that every other customer is happy to abide by for the past 10 years.

Update: they have refunded the $7 and closed my account with them. Tad dramatic for an online shop but I'm happy as I will never shop with them again after this anyway. At the end of the day all I ... read more »

Rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Good Product Staff Extremely Rude. Too busy to even finish my questions. I will order elsewhere which is a shame as i was looking for larger quantities.

Go elsewhere where!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Product sent damaged they weren't the least bit helpful as well as tasting like dry plaster. Not mentioning the week and a half for delivery to Sydney cbd. Go elsewhere plenty of other company's.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Patrick. Our customer serve team did welcome you to return the item. Here’s a copy and paste from the email should you wish to revisit the offer; if your unhappy with the item you can secur... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad product + bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I purchased a intrawork out BCAA watermelon flavour. Now let me start I am a forma professional boxer and have taken literally thousands of BCAA's. After receiving the product I tasted it and all I could taste was sodium with some watermelon flavour. I didn't think too much of it until 2 weeks later I was a big ballon of water! I thought that there must of been some kind of mishap with the product while it was being made, after contacting Bulk powders with my problem I was spoken to Rudely like I had taken a personal dig at the company, then proceeded to receive a harsh email on my report as there product is top of the range!
Customer service poor!
Product poor!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With hundreds of boxing and mma customers both amateur and professional we understand the importance in making weight and the need to... read more »

Verified Customer

Inferno will steal your soul

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I am not altogether sure what added extra is in this product but both myself and my wife experienced what could only be described as, as psychosis within 30 minutes of taking a recommended dose. I persisted and found even half a dose far to heavy on my head. I am well versed in pharmacology and I can only ascertain that this product has some added extra or cleverly worded caveat. The existing reviews appear to be astroturfed at best.

great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Been ordering for a few years now, always shipped quickly, good quality and flavours, great prices. I like that they have gone to smaller bags that get discounted as you buy more, as the old 5kg bags were huge.

Verified Customer

I will never buy from anywhere else again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The quality of BPs products is the best I've ever used and I've been experimenting with supplements for almost 20 years. The price is definitely the kicker and I was so impressed at how fast it arrived. Also, love the packaging.

Verified Customer

Couldn't believe the prices of these quality products AND awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Bought the Pea protein and organic spinach. Both are of a high quality. Delivery was very quick - even over the holiday season. Highly recommend this site for all you supplement needs.

Affordable but Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

The pea protein that I purchased from Bulk Powders, in the vanilla flavour, mixes well, tastes smooth, and is a great price.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
Private message

great website, great prices, cheap postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I love how these guys have some organic powders, hard to find. and their prices are great. postage in Australia (if you spend less than $150) is only $8. Looking forward to receiving my organic matcha, thanks bulk powders!

Mount Cotton

Verified Customer

Great Product Selection and Excellent value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I used to shop at a local supplements store paying exorbitant prices on various imported protein powers until I found the Bulk Powders Australia website. It has a large selection of different bulk powders to suit any dietary or sports requirements, including pea and rice! The tastes can vary depending on the type of powder, but given their affordability and prompt delivery service I would say that I would be hard pressed to find anywhere else offering this range and value. I highly recommend giving Bulk Powders Australia a try, you won't regret it.

Really informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I haven’t received my package yet but so far have had a really good experience. I found the website very easy to use and found it very informative as every product I clicked on had a huge write up about it, and it focused on the raw ingredients and what the effects are rather than talking up a single product and just trying to make a sale. Will see how my stuff goes and will definitely be shopping here from now on if all goes well.

Product and prices good, service not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Affordable, high quality product and arrived quickly after ordering online. Tastes nice as well. Recommend highly. I also like the variety of products available online.

Verified Customer

Wonderful site and product range.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Just discovered BulkPowdersAustralia. Completed my first order. Great user-friendly website. No fuss ordering/payment/confirmation!
Comprehensive product range. Now a permanent customer!

Trusted & Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Been using this website for 4 years now.
Haven't had an issue once, I wish they had a lower free delivery charge though =D

Greatly improved range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Range of products is great these days. Products are great quality and exactly as described. I prefered the 5kg bag options rather than multiple 1kgs.

1 of 34 pages