Verified Customer

Bodybuilding, weightlifting or just wanting to maintain a better health while keeping fit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The BP webpage is an extremely easy to use online store for my training supplements. From the added free postage when you spend $150 or more to sweeten purchases to the BP$ you accumulate for discount on future purchases I find it very hard to think of buying the products BP sells from any other vendor. The top quality products with the low cost of packaging equates to more money in my pocket after I purchase my training supplements.

BP's range of products is adequate to suit most needs. The products themselves are of a very high standard, easily consumed and mix well with any beverage.

The postage and handling is quite fast with a timer that reflects when the dispatched goods are going to be shipped..!

Their communication after sales is great and very important to me.

All in all until I find a better outlet for my training sup's I will continue to use and shop online with Bulk Powders Australia..!

Well done BPA!!!!

Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

Port Melbourne

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Wide Bay

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Unable to contact anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered 2 packs of Acetyl L-carnitine - both packs one hard lump with spoon set in like concrete. Tried to phone goes to message bank, tried to message goes to blank page. This is the only way I can contact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Karlene, if you have a concern our customer service team is contactable via helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au or via the contact us page form. Cheers BP Crew!

I shouldn't have to contact, why would you send the packs when it was obvious they were hard as rocks. Now I am up for return postage to get product I should have received in the first place.

Sunbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Never again unfortunately

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Was really excited to use this brand as had tried and loved. Website is easy to use and like idea of loyalty program.. BUT unfortunately when I went to use the shaker, it was leaking out of a very this crack within the grooved part.
Contacted straight away with a photo and was told that $7 was placed on my account. Great except postage is the same amount and I'd already paid postage and received a faulty product. Pointed this out to them and was promptly accused of breaking the shaker (had been in my possession for 3 days and just opened and used when realised broken), it was also suggested that it could've been broken in transit but it was wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap so also find that hard to believe.
As someone who shops online for EVERYTHING, I understand things don't always go to plan, but every company I have ever dealt with has always worn the cost if product is faulty.

Oh and they also tried to use the excuse "you received $10 off your order anyway" ummm yes that's their promo hence why I joined the mailing list - earning the $10 off. Not sure what that even had to do with anything.

Shocking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I am also happy to post the email thread if anyone is thinking about buying or not, I'd go with another company as they are so rude if anything goes wrong! I'm disgusted. Have just received an agg... read more »

Bulk Powders Australia Official

It’s disappointing for us to see a customer who receives $17,00 in store credit, take a vindictive review path because they disagree with the terms and conditions that every other customer is happy to abide by for the past 10 years.

Update: they have refunded the $7 and closed my account with them. Tad dramatic for an online shop but I'm happy as I will never shop with them again after this anyway. At the end of the day all I ... read more »

Rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Good Product Staff Extremely Rude. Too busy to even finish my questions. I will order elsewhere which is a shame as i was looking for larger quantities.

Go elsewhere where!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Product sent damaged they weren't the least bit helpful as well as tasting like dry plaster. Not mentioning the week and a half for delivery to Sydney cbd. Go elsewhere plenty of other company's.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Patrick. Our customer serve team did welcome you to return the item. Here’s a copy and paste from the email should you wish to revisit the offer; if your unhappy with the item you can secur... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad product + bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I purchased a intrawork out BCAA watermelon flavour. Now let me start I am a forma professional boxer and have taken literally thousands of BCAA's. After receiving the product I tasted it and all I could taste was sodium with some watermelon flavour. I didn't think too much of it until 2 weeks later I was a big ballon of water! I thought that there must of been some kind of mishap with the product while it was being made, after contacting Bulk powders with my problem I was spoken to Rudely like I had taken a personal dig at the company, then proceeded to receive a harsh email on my report as there product is top of the range!
Customer service poor!
Product poor!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With hundreds of boxing and mma customers both amateur and professional we understand the importance in making weight and the need to... read more »

The consistency is terrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I usually always buy the protein whey and I‘m really happy with the product but I can’t tolerate milk products good so I bought the vegan protein powder and I‘m disappointed. The taste and consistency is terrible, I wasted my money and have to chuck it out.

Top Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Top end quality products at very good prices. Save some of your time and effort and just try at least one product. Highly recommended to all

Love the reasonably priced products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Easy process. Annoying that when I used my BP dollars I then got charged for postage!! So took them off and saving for next time. Products been great to date and a great price.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome products & service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Being new to supplements & with so many products out there, I wasn't sure what to get. I emailed Bulk Powders Australia helpdesk & asked them for their advice based on what I wanted to achieve, they emailed me back quickly & suggested 3 products, all I can say is they know their stuff & stating to see positive changes. good to see they are not just selling any products for a quick sale, they are interested in helping their customers. I will definitely be back to order my next supplements. Thanks guys you do a great job, Keep it up!

Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Great range of product and website was so easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the pea protein - would def buy again!

Verified Customer

This is a necessity in my life

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The easiest website ever, looked up what I wanted and it came with no troubles, paying was also easy. I will definitely buy more from this website in the near future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Love this protein powder! Tastes great too! The chocolate flavoured one takes away my chocolate cravings as well.
It also mixes well leaving no clumps of powder so its nice and smooth to drink

Great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The taste is better than any powder I've tried before, although I can't comment on the effectiveness yet as I'm yet to see the results of using the product as I've only just started using it.

Would give 6 stars if I could

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Super fast delivery (even to WA) some of the nicest products I have tried and at a great price! Well organized great company to deal with. Thanks

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I have been taking the mass gainer for 6 weeks and I am definitely seeing positive results. I highly recommend bp powders to anyone looking to achieve

Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Thanks BP! Mixes easy, no fillers and always gives me a great pump in the gym. Quick dispatch and I’ve always been happy with my purchases

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Easy to find, great prices, unbelievable sorts of supplements and proteins, bought 1kg of protein and beileve its going to help.

1 of 50 pages