Seems to be working okay

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Good product that seems to be doing okay. The Tri CreAtine is not as powdered as the mono Creatine but easy enough to take with water.

Verified Customer

Hemp Powder: brilliance in a packet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Buying hemp protein powder from Bulk Powders has been a wonderful addition to my health and lifestyle regime. I have trouble getting the necessary protein into my diet to maintain balance without feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I’m also not into shakes or flavoured protein and other unflavoured proteins are often pretty hideous. Hemp protein is fantastic and can be used to add to dishes as you cook, in shakes you make up with fruit or vegetables, in baked goods. It’s genius! Love it. And Bulk Powders discount for more purchased is great.

Verified Customer

High quality products and excellent range

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up of the website is perfect for searching for what you want with several options of categories to browse in.

The range of products is very suitable with a lot of things I was unfamiliar with, but the website contains satisfactory information helping you understand the mechanisms of each individual product.

The quality of the products I am very happy with they taste good and are refined properly compared to other companies I've experienced.

Online traumatised shopping experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

So Im on the hunt for a nice low lactose sometimes I opt for vegan choc protein powder. I’ve tried numerous brands online & in store, however when the protein powder was delivered to me it arrived with a hole through the protein bag, the protein powder was everywhere and the parcel seemed to have been repackaged twice. When I reached out to the team so they could organise a replacement, they questioned the validity of my package opening skills they asked if it could have been myself that opened the bag recklessly I found this very rude. If i did by any chance happen to have done that which I didn’t, I would of just kept it placed it in a jar however as it arrived damaged and exposed, I do not want risk any source of contamination of any sort. So many products are labelled do not consume if opened already. They did not want to provide me with a exchange, they said it’s not there problem. Apart from them falsely accusing me of damaging the parcel I had to pay for the damaged item to be sent back to them with tracking and also had to pay for postage again for the replacement item to be sent back to me. I had high hopes for them but at this rate not even low hopes would of cut it. I will never be buying from them again horrible and rude customer service. I ordered my item on the 9th Sep, I have finally received a replacement 10th Oct, with my extra out of pocket expense after receiving a faulty item.

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience Grace, It was unfortunate that Australia Post damaged your goods during transit. As you are aware we offer customers the option to cover t... read more »

Great product, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The vegan protein is a very good price and it's a good product, the pea protein does need to be mixed with something as the flavor isn't amazing

Sustained Release Protein

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

It’s great very smooth and filling, vanilla flavouring is subtle. Husbsnd is super happy with the product. Thank you for a great product.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Have a wide range of products available than other sites. Which made it easy to buy what I needed in one place and easier to qualify for free delivery.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Excellent range of amino and protein products. Good description of products and their benefits. Reasonable prices compared with other sites.

Great product, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

I regularly use raw wpc pro powder and nox v3 to smash through my workouts. The supplements are priced very fairly, and not full of fillers and chemicals that I don't need in my body. The website is very easy to navigate, and orders are always processed and delivered promptly and without issues. I have used many different brands, supplements and different websites/shops in my 25 years of training and supplementation, and Bulk Powders is far and away the best I've encountered for product quality, price and service. Keep up the great work guys!

Quality sports supplements sorted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Great products with enough information that makes selecting a protein powder or any other sports supplement easy as. Delivery is cheap, quick and everything earns you bonus points towards another order, fantastic!

Awesome product !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Bulk Protein Powders is great ! High quality products, really fast shipping and superb customer service, every time! I’ve never found a better source for quality products

Good stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website easy to navigate. Might like some more explanation of what the pre workout supplements are / do. Protein seems well priced.

Grey product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Website is easy to navigate. Great variety of products to suit many needs. Very satisfied, great taste and fast delivery

Verified Customer

Great quality protein at the best price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Bulk Protein Powders is the best! High quality product, fast shipping and outstanding customer service, every time! I’ve never found a better source for protein.

Great, well priced protein powder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Simple, well layed out website. Most impressive is the price. Really great value and loving the taste. I think this is the only place I will buy my WIP from now!

Verified Customer

Great Prices, now for the results!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Best prices I've encountered Beta Alanine and Taurine, but given the savings, I ended-up grabbing some BCAA's and CItrulline Malate to ensure my bulking/sports performance regime hits the mark. Have been down this path before, it's the best way to guarantee results without buying in to hype, while being able to calibrate doses perfectly to suit.

Range. Service. Fast Shipping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

The site is easy to find, easy to use and has products that I cannot get anywhere else that are now stable house-hold items that I cannot live without. I use BP products daily now that I am weight training and so far, nothing I have bought has let me down. Fast shipping, super speedy service. Everything you need on one website at more than reasonable prices. Look forward to your next sale as well, guys!

Verified Customer

Simple Site, Fast Service, Great Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

The Bulk Powders site is very simple to use, there are multiple search options which makes it very easy to navigate and find the exact product you need.
The product descriptions are quite extensive and provide great information.
The range of products is also extensive, something for everyone! The products are great quality, the packaging is good and the postage speed is good. Will definitely be using Bulk Powders again.

This business is excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The site is excellent!
The products are excellent!
The delivery is excellent!
The advice if you need it is excellent!
Been using Bulk Powders for a couple of years and have ALWAYS found them to be excellent!
Results are getting excellent!

Best place for bulk! It's in the name!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Super-smooth customer experience: easy to navigate, easy to make my purchases. Fantastic prices on fantastic products, coupled with the sheer range of what you can purchase, will mean that I'll be coming back again & again

1 of 47 pages