The consistency is terrible

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I usually always buy the protein whey and I‘m really happy with the product but I can’t tolerate milk products good so I bought the vegan protein powder and I‘m disappointed. The taste and consistency is terrible, I wasted my money and have to chuck it out.

Top Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Top end quality products at very good prices. Save some of your time and effort and just try at least one product. Highly recommended to all

Love the reasonably priced products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Easy process. Annoying that when I used my BP dollars I then got charged for postage!! So took them off and saving for next time. Products been great to date and a great price.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome products & service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Being new to supplements & with so many products out there, I wasn't sure what to get. I emailed Bulk Powders Australia helpdesk & asked them for their advice based on what I wanted to achieve, they emailed me back quickly & suggested 3 products, all I can say is they know their stuff & stating to see positive changes. good to see they are not just selling any products for a quick sale, they are interested in helping their customers. I will definitely be back to order my next supplements. Thanks guys you do a great job, Keep it up!

Wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Great range of product and website was so easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the pea protein - would def buy again!

Verified Customer

This is a necessity in my life

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The easiest website ever, looked up what I wanted and it came with no troubles, paying was also easy. I will definitely buy more from this website in the near future.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Love this protein powder! Tastes great too! The chocolate flavoured one takes away my chocolate cravings as well.
It also mixes well leaving no clumps of powder so its nice and smooth to drink

Great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The taste is better than any powder I've tried before, although I can't comment on the effectiveness yet as I'm yet to see the results of using the product as I've only just started using it.

Would give 6 stars if I could

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Super fast delivery (even to WA) some of the nicest products I have tried and at a great price! Well organized great company to deal with. Thanks

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I have been taking the mass gainer for 6 weeks and I am definitely seeing positive results. I highly recommend bp powders to anyone looking to achieve

Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Thanks BP! Mixes easy, no fillers and always gives me a great pump in the gym. Quick dispatch and I’ve always been happy with my purchases

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Easy to find, great prices, unbelievable sorts of supplements and proteins, bought 1kg of protein and beileve its going to help.

Extremely helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The navigation is a breeze. Being able to search by type is extremely handy. And if you know what you need you can simply type it into the search bar.
Great range of products that covers a broad range of needs. I love that there are different size/amount options.
The quality is top notch.
The customer service crew are really helpful too!

Maroochydore, Queensland

Private message

Used MSM powder for over 8 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

This is one of several MSM powders I have used and it is just as good as the others. I had rheumatoid arthritis, took drugs for 18 months that gave me nasty 'side' effects, then switched to MSM and haven't looked back! My partner takes it too, for sinusitis and it helps very well..

Pretty amazed at the Price for Vegan Protein!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Easy to find what you are looking for based on dietary requirements. Good range of proteins and flavours. I brought 1kg x 2 of their new Vegan Protein blend since Im allergic to Whey. I was very pleased with the price of $30 per KG as most brands sell similar products for around $80. The taste is bearable.. bare in mind I have mine with water.. probably much nicer with milk.

Verified Customer

All the goodies you need at a fantastic price and delivered to your door lightening quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

This website is easy to navigate and the range of products suits most consumers. I have tried a few products and all are high quality and great tasting at a fraction of the price. Great products straight to my door...can’t beat that!

Can't beat it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Website is laid out so everything is super easy to find. The quality is second to none on their products and they taste fantastic! I would 100% recommend this brand to my friends who are looking for that extra edge with their training.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Easy navigation of the store, large range of products and very satisfied with the product I purchased. Very happy with the timeframe of delivery.

Good service - didn't want shaker

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Quick response when button not working. provided explanation. A little annoyed it didn't remove the shaker from my cart when I removed the code (i couldn't use more than one promotion). got charged for the shaker. if reimbursed the shaker cost then I'll be happy.

Hemp Powder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Very easy to navigate, I have purchased the Hemp Powder twice now and I will continue to buy from BP. The Hemp Powder is of high quality and price is far better than other places I have compared with. Post out pretty quickly. The BP dollars is an added bonus.
All round very happy.

1 of 50 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks