Quality & Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I purchased the Natural Whey Protein Isolate and Creapure online, both mix really well (no froth like some cheaper brands) and no stomach ache! Purchasing process was easy and you can get discounts by subscribing for newsletters, purchasing over $150 gets you free postage etc. Considering the quality of these products you can’t beat them on price.

Verified Customer

Very quick postage, quality product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I ordered some protein and got it within 2 days. I'm very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the product in general. I'll definitely be buying my protein from here for now on. Especially since it's hard to find unsweetened, unflavoured protein these days.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Awesome products, great pricing, great packaging, great range, awesome freebies and overall good and easy site to understand and good info

Gold Coast

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great service , great product !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Perfect delivery in time ..Very good product with a good price ...Thanks will order again BRIGITTA... LOVE THE DETAILED NUTRITION INFORMATION ON THE BAG

Verified Customer

Exactly what my body needed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Perfect formula for my before and after my workout I need bulk gain above all else I couldn't get over 70kg no matter what I did now I'm almost 73kg and a lot more definition is showing . I highly recommend bulk gain (whey oat mass) . I will be a long time customer from hear on out .I was recommended this site and product by my doctor yep my doctor, thanks doc.

Verified Customer

High quality, Australian-owned protein powders!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Purchased online. Easy to navigate website and simple purchasing process. The products are excellent value for money and taste great. Been a loyal customer for a while now. Would recommend!

Not too happy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Purchased during their end of year sale. The chocolate casein has a strong coconut taste, tastes nothing like chocolate along with a strong bitter after taste of the sucralose. The Whey isolate caramel tastes absolutely horrible,,very bitter,,and nothing like caramel atall. I will finish the casein but the Whey caramel is definitely getting chucked in the bin. When I wrote to their customer service after the first couple of scoops, absolutely no responsibility was taken or explanation given. Thought I would try these guys after a long time but was overly disappointed. Cant attest to the effectiveness of the product within one month.

We love the product so much we stock it at our gym.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Words can’t describe how much our clients love using these products. Our biggest seller is the WPI. Amazing stuff. We recommend the WPI for recovery and the flavours are great. Studio fav would have to be honeycomb..

It's like a party in my colon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

If the bacteria that are now flourishing in my large intestine could talk, they'd say "Thank you Bulk Powders Australia!,"

I'd buy this even if it contained no protein!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Bulk Powder's WPC powder (honeycomb) is my preferred beverage hands down. I'd forego a steak in order to justify to myself another one of these. Ordered online, arrives in no time, get gluggin'!

Verified Customer

First time user, and will be coming back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I found BPA while searching online for non dairy protein powders. Once in the store I found that all their products where priced well and product range was great. I bought more than what I came looking for, and have been happy with everything I purchased. Good service and fast delivery are also a great bonus to my experience.

A Great Quality Protein

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Great quality source of protein. The taste isn't great but who cares because it's about the results it brings and this stuff is great. Delivery was very fast. Even to New Zealand

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Good price, quick delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Cheapest Inulin powder I've found online, by quite a large margin. Additional $10 off for joining makes it unbeatable price!

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Great quality,fast delivery and really good price way better than some overrated supplement stores that say they got warehouse prices. I’m actually so satisfied from Bulk Powders

just what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

The online ordering process was very easy and delivery prompt with information on delivery updated regularly.

Verified Customer

great great, and great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Great products, and even offer some great lil freebies. shipping is fast, and the prices are good. my only complaint are the pouches... buggers to open fully, specially when you got monster mitts like me.

Raw Power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

The best price and top quality products. Great service too with fast replies to questions. I always go for raw powders, no nasty additives, .much better for the gut

Items recieved were less than a week before used by date expired.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Misleading advertising.
The price was slightly discounted and the reason was not mentioned on the website.
It is supposed to be a vegan product and yet it mentions on the bag that it is made on an assembly line that may contain traces of egg.
It also mentions that it is made from local and imported ingredients, the website says Australian.
Customer Support kept trying to stall my request for a return and refund.
Will never do business with them again.
Most disappointed.

Excellent products and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Excellent product and price. Easy to use site and very informative. This is my second time using Bulk Powders and will use again.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Got all the stuff i needed at a really good price. The taste is great, and my fitness is going forward. Very happy with this brand, and i can only recomment it for other people too:-)

1 of 43 pages

Do you know when femme tone chocolate will be available?

Redboy asked on Mar 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi Redboy, it would best to email this question directly to the customer service team at helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks