great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Been ordering for a few years now, always shipped quickly, good quality and flavours, great prices. I like that they have gone to smaller bags that get discounted as you buy more, as the old 5kg bags were huge.

Verified Customer

I will never buy from anywhere else again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

The quality of BPs products is the best I've ever used and I've been experimenting with supplements for almost 20 years. The price is definitely the kicker and I was so impressed at how fast it arrived. Also, love the packaging.

Verified Customer

Couldn't believe the prices of these quality products AND awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Bought the Pea protein and organic spinach. Both are of a high quality. Delivery was very quick - even over the holiday season. Highly recommend this site for all you supplement needs.

Affordable but Quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

The pea protein that I purchased from Bulk Powders, in the vanilla flavour, mixes well, tastes smooth, and is a great price.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

great website, great prices, cheap postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I love how these guys have some organic powders, hard to find. and their prices are great. postage in Australia (if you spend less than $150) is only $8. Looking forward to receiving my organic matcha, thanks bulk powders!

Mount Cotton

Private message

Verified Customer

Great Product Selection and Excellent value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I used to shop at a local supplements store paying exorbitant prices on various imported protein powers until I found the Bulk Powders Australia website. It has a large selection of different bulk powders to suit any dietary or sports requirements, including pea and rice! The tastes can vary depending on the type of powder, but given their affordability and prompt delivery service I would say that I would be hard pressed to find anywhere else offering this range and value. I highly recommend giving Bulk Powders Australia a try, you won't regret it.

Really informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I haven’t received my package yet but so far have had a really good experience. I found the website very easy to use and found it very informative as every product I clicked on had a huge write up about it, and it focused on the raw ingredients and what the effects are rather than talking up a single product and just trying to make a sale. Will see how my stuff goes and will definitely be shopping here from now on if all goes well.

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Affordable, high quality product and arrived quickly after ordering online. Tastes nice as well. Recommend highly. I also like the variety of products available online.

Verified Customer

Wonderful site and product range.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Just discovered BulkPowdersAustralia. Completed my first order. Great user-friendly website. No fuss ordering/payment/confirmation!
Comprehensive product range. Now a permanent customer!

Trusted & Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Been using this website for 4 years now.
Haven't had an issue once, I wish they had a lower free delivery charge though =D

Great products at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I've being buying for several years now and always get the product at the price that's right for me. easy as usually the price is better than other sites and the products work .

Awesome!!!!! This is amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Good place for buy supplements!!! Recommend for everyone. I hope my supplements arrive in few days.
Only this site in Australia I found HMB is amazing

Best value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Best value for high quality supplements. Ive used the l carnitine, glutamine, protein and more and all have been good

Verified Customer

Good quality product, easy to order and timely delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I was sick of paying top prices for questionable quality protein powder at supplement stores. Bulk Powders is notably cheaper and the quality of the protein is good. taste is also good. I also bought some of their amino acids which were also clean and high quality. Well done in providing great products at a good price with efficient delivery

Good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Delivered on time product good
Not sure of it will help to loose weight just started. Add it to smoothie

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

What a nice surprise - packaged well, and priced right, shipped to my door without a fuss! Love it. I am still using up my store-bought stuff first, but already I love how easy it was to buy and get shipped! Bit of an issue, at first, with how to buy using an overseas credit card (I live overseas but often visit family in Australia)..but I emailed the problem to the company and got a resolution overnight!

Great product. Affordable. Fast delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Been ordering Bulk Powders for many years now and have never been unhappy with my delivery or chosen products. I order a large range of products from whey to BCAA's to pre-workout to superfoods. Love the new packaging

Great service - Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very prompt service and a great product for an even better price. Cannot wait to try other products from this same company.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Quick delivery, vegan choc protein is yum, a little sweeter than I’m used to & cant wait to try the hemp protein

Super Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Very pleased with the speed of delivery and the protein powder is good value - cheaper than elsewhere and great quality

1 of 34 pages

Are you shipping from NZ? Ordering mct power and wonder how long to deliver to Christchurch central? Thanks

Mands H asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, you can order from our NZ online store https://www.bulkpowders.co.nz generally from the time your order is received, processed, dispatch and delivered takes 2-3 working days.

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

See all 4 questions about Bulk Powders Australia