These guys are criminals

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Was buying from these guys for a while but they sent me the wrong product and refuse to take it back. Customer service is beyond bad. Pretty sure what they are doing is illegal. Go elsewhere, you have been warned..

Avoid at all cost

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Extreme rude and attack customers.
Unable to verify product claims, instead sledge other companies and claim customers buy into marketing.
Plenty of places to buy quality products from customer focused companies who will back up their claims.

Lousy contact service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I was able to place the first order with it much fuss but the second order was impossible even though none of my details have changed. I won’t buy from these idiots ever again

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Mik - We're always online to attend to our customers needs, had we simply received a quick message, we would of had a chance to point out there is an error in your address suburb. Given our sys... read more »

Verified Customer

Inferno will steal your soul

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

I am not altogether sure what added extra is in this product but both myself and my wife experienced what could only be described as, as psychosis within 30 minutes of taking a recommended dose. I persisted and found even half a dose far to heavy on my head. I am well versed in pharmacology and I can only ascertain that this product has some added extra or cleverly worded caveat. The existing reviews appear to be astroturfed at best.

McArthur

Worst Customer Serice Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Bought some supplements on the 7th of December, 2017. Spent a total of $85.00 thinking their supplements are good and I am getting a good deal. The top right hand of their website tells us when the next order will be dispatched and when I bought mine, it was showing next delivery in few hours on the same day.

I noticed that I did not get any information about the shipment or dispatch of my supplements even though full payment was done 3 days ago. Went to their website to login to my account and check the status of my order but could not login at all. Was getting a message "Account is not active". Tried calling them a lot of times but their phones just keep on hanging up on me so I sent them an email. I finally get a rude reply from their customer service after 24 hours. This guy here is telling me that they've taken my money but deactivated my account just because of some reviews and they will not ship my order but mentions nothing about provifing a refund. I reply to him advising him that he is confusing my order with someone else but to date no reply from this company and the worst part is I haven't received my supplements or refund after 7 days of paying for them.

Their customer service is the most pathetic I've come across and it is very hard to contact them. And they are really good at deactivating your account so you have no idea of what is happening to your order. I've read similar reviews about them here from other people but only after I've already paid them. These guys need to be made to close down their business if they continue such practices. I still haven't got my refund from them. Can anyone give me some ideas on how to get them to refund me? Oh and if you are thinking how these guys are getting good reviews. They offer people to leave good reviews for a chance to win some free credit to buy their supplements. So they are basically paying people to leave good reviews!!! Do not buy from them!!!!

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

User originally opened multiple account and was found to be in breach of website terms of use, unfortunately due to the misconduct their account was suspended. User again tried to open another new ... read more »

What are you going on about? I was told that my account has been deactivated and asked to remove some review from Product Review Australia. Not sure what you are talking about but you certainly wer... read more »

Port Melbourne

Verified Customer

Total lack of customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Placed an order with Bulk Powders which was lost in the mail. Totally understand that this can occur. The most disappointing factor was the total lack of customer service from here on. BP tried to finds reasons as to why the parcel went missing, all in correct. Not once did they offer to chase the tracking number up from their side, nor did they make an effort to contact myself via phone when requested. Their was absolutely no care for the customer in the circumstances, and no effort BP to aid in finding the package. Do not buy from!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

As reliable as Australia Post is, unfortunately errors or mistakes do occur and is why we offer customers several delivery options including a fully secure, traceable, insurable and signature requi... read more »

Like stated once again BPs, understandable that parcels going missing. The TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN and CUSTOMER SERVICE once this had occur was the greatest concern for myself as a customer. No empa... read more »

Wide Bay

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Unable to contact anyone.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

Ordered 2 packs of Acetyl L-carnitine - both packs one hard lump with spoon set in like concrete. Tried to phone goes to message bank, tried to message goes to blank page. This is the only way I can contact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Karlene, if you have a concern our customer service team is contactable via helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au or via the contact us page form. Cheers BP Crew!

I shouldn't have to contact, why would you send the packs when it was obvious they were hard as rocks. Now I am up for return postage to get product I should have received in the first place.

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Absolutely appalling service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Unfortunately they separate their service center from their dispatch center and you get nothing but problems.
Then service just tell you it's no longer their problem because dispatch stuffed it up and they wouldn't have known what to do.
Don't fall for all the freebies they promote, it's just a sales tactic. When anything goes wrong, the truth of their business comes out and you'll end up regretting your purchase. Stay away!

Sunbury

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Never again unfortunately

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Was really excited to use this brand as had tried and loved. Website is easy to use and like idea of loyalty program.. BUT unfortunately when I went to use the shaker, it was leaking out of a very this crack within the grooved part.
Contacted straight away with a photo and was told that $7 was placed on my account. Great except postage is the same amount and I'd already paid postage and received a faulty product. Pointed this out to them and was promptly accused of breaking the shaker (had been in my possession for 3 days and just opened and used when realised broken), it was also suggested that it could've been broken in transit but it was wrapped in 2 layers of bubble wrap so also find that hard to believe.
As someone who shops online for EVERYTHING, I understand things don't always go to plan, but every company I have ever dealt with has always worn the cost if product is faulty.

Oh and they also tried to use the excuse "you received $10 off your order anyway" ummm yes that's their promo hence why I joined the mailing list - earning the $10 off. Not sure what that even had to do with anything.

Shocking.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I am also happy to post the email thread if anyone is thinking about buying or not, I'd go with another company as they are so rude if anything goes wrong! I'm disgusted. Have just received an agg... read more »

Bulk Powders Australia Official

It’s disappointing for us to see a customer who receives $17,00 in store credit, take a vindictive review path because they disagree with the terms and conditions that every other customer is happy to abide by for the past 10 years.

Update: they have refunded the $7 and closed my account with them. Tad dramatic for an online shop but I'm happy as I will never shop with them again after this anyway. At the end of the day all I ... read more »

Rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Good Product Staff Extremely Rude. Too busy to even finish my questions. I will order elsewhere which is a shame as i was looking for larger quantities.

Go elsewhere where!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Product sent damaged they weren't the least bit helpful as well as tasting like dry plaster. Not mentioning the week and a half for delivery to Sydney cbd. Go elsewhere plenty of other company's.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Patrick. Our customer serve team did welcome you to return the item. Here’s a copy and paste from the email should you wish to revisit the offer; if your unhappy with the item you can secur... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad product + bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

I purchased a intrawork out BCAA watermelon flavour. Now let me start I am a forma professional boxer and have taken literally thousands of BCAA's. After receiving the product I tasted it and all I could taste was sodium with some watermelon flavour. I didn't think too much of it until 2 weeks later I was a big ballon of water! I thought that there must of been some kind of mishap with the product while it was being made, after contacting Bulk powders with my problem I was spoken to Rudely like I had taken a personal dig at the company, then proceeded to receive a harsh email on my report as there product is top of the range!
Customer service poor!
Product poor!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Firstly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. With hundreds of boxing and mma customers both amateur and professional we understand the importance in making weight and the need to... read more »

Craigieburn

Average Product & Poor Customer Service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I have ordered protein powders from this company a couple of times before & was happy with the delivery & product. This time I ordered BCAA powder in addition to my protein powder & received it promptly. No issues so far. Upon trying the BCAA powder, I found that the mixability & taste of the product wasn't good at all & emailed their customer service enquiring about their returns process. All I wanted was a store credit so I could choose a different product instead of the one I received. The rep [name removed] who replied back was least helpful & tried to fob off responsibility saying the product was better tasting than the raw version & I should give that a try! Although, I clearly mentioned that I wasn't happy with the product, he made no efforts to address my concerns & didnt even bother replying when I mentioned that I was disappointed with their service.
I have shopped with other supplement companies (AminoZ) that happily take back products (they paid for return shipping as well) & provided refunds when I haven't been happy with a purchase. I guess I'll go back to ordering with them in future.

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Raj; We’ve reviewed the correspondence with our customer services; As our customer rep mentioned, you need to be comparing apples with apples and if have never experienced the product in pure f... read more »

I also mentioned mixability in addition to taste & the product just doesnt mix well. In any case, if a customer is unhappy with the product, I believe its good customer service to offer to take i... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question

No free gift

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I deliberately ordered a lot so as to get the free gift & I never got it. Really angry at this false advertising!

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hi Tina. We hope you enjoyed the $28.00 discount you received on this order. The free gift offer is fully controlled by the user prior to purchasing, once your order meets the free gift rule the... read more »

Yes im aware and I selected the Glutamine gift but never recieved it!!

Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hi Tina, thanks for the reply, if you could please refer back to your invoice you'll see there is no gift added to the product list, these are the same details our dispatch crew receives when pick ... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 comments

Beware

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

One of the products was contaminated with bits of plastic. I emailed them to inform them but never heard back.

Not buying from them again.

Comments
Bulk Powders Australia Official

Hey Bear, we respond to all emails within 24 hours or less, we're always here to assist, there are no emails of this nature in our inbox. Plastic contamination is impossible given our HACCP plan an... read more »

I sent an email with a pic of the plastic involved and never received a reply.
It was several months ago.

Bulk Powders Australia Official

Feel free to provide more details to our customer serves team helpdesk@bulkpowders.com.au

Good prices at the cost of customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

The products and price are great. The catch is they have a highly automated low customer service model. If you need to make a change to your order or get a quick response, you might be disappointed.

WPI vanilla

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Delivery was fast, easy to order. Received my purchase today and was beyond excited to try (after reading most of the comments raving about it), have to say I was a tad bit disappointed by the taste, the sweetness was alright but the after taste tastes like some kind of rosemary (maybe I'm just super picky when it comes to tastes).

Placed first order

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I just made my first order! Super excited! The process was super easy and gave me an option to use my paypal account instead of credit card which was great!

Product and prices good, service not great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I'll keep buying here as it's cheap and the powders are decent but don't expect much help if you have a query or complaint. I tried to figure out why my free gift wasn't delivered and they just stopped answering after a couple of emails. Seems to be a few unsatisfied customers with similar issues so it's not unusual I guess. Anyway, like I say, prices and products are ok.

Adelaide

Private message

Tastes like cardboard ground into dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Sorry chief but this is pretty well inedible. It is tasteless yet somehow offensive. The Pure pea protein is way better.

1 of 42 pages