Private message

Customer support and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I wish to send a big thankyou to Kye from Frankston Bunnings who helped me out last week with my number plate debacle. He was not only curious but went the extra mile in helping me get this custom plate on my VW Passat which was a tricky issue as the holes were too big and I didn't know which way to go regarding which screws to use as the one way screws wouldn't fit in the holes that were made too big. He came out with some toggles and a screw driver but then found out the plastic would be too thin to bite the toggle into. After observing other options he realise that he could just make extra holes in the plastic to fit the one way screws as the number plate gave a couple of options where to put the screws in.
Anyhow he came back with a drill and presto the screws fitted and number plate was securely tightened into place.
Thanks again mate, you done a wonderful job and you deserve a promotion for all your help and ingenuity. !!!

Great product!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I recently bought a heater and a couple of light globes from there, I'm very happy with the products and overwhelmed with the customer service i received.

Gosford

Great vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I wanted an inexpensive vacuum cleaner that was relatively small and easy to store, had a strong suction and was easy to use. I found the Dust Devil from Bunnings Warehouse, researched other's reviews and bought it
I think it's great. It has a strong suction, does fade when the disposable collection bag is full (as it would). I had been using mine for a good 6months (and not changed the bag) and thought the suction wasn't as powerful as when I first bought the product. I realised the bag was full to the brim, changed the bag, and was shocked
at just how strong the vacuum suction was with a fresh bag inside. The replacement bags are inexpensive from Bunnings and easy to install.
The vacuum has a good length cord, and adjustable handle to suit your height/needs. you can also adjust the suction strength depending on the surface you are vacuuming.
I would recommend this product, it does the job I bought it for well, and it didn't break the budget.

Canberra

• 7 helpful votes

Promises not kept

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I purchased large items through special orders from Belconnen Bunnings. When purchasing them I asked if I can have delivery and help with bringing the items into the house. I was told that I would have to pay $30 more of standard delivery price for these services. Finally, my items arrived with significant delay. I called to organise delivery and I was told that the only service offered is a kerb delivery. I explained what I wanted and I was told that I would be called in 15 minutes to advise if that is possible. One day later I am still waitin g. If I knew at the beginning that the only delivery was a kerb delivery I would purchase my items from somewhere else. I was told that I would have to wait 10 days for special orders to arrive to the store. They arrived after more than 3 weeks. How much longer I should wait to organise a delivery. I am not strong enough to carry a bath from the kerb into a garage. I may manage a vanity but a bath is certainly too heavy. I was clear before my purchase what I require with delivery and was told something else to what is offered after items are paid for.

Salesperson, rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

8.8.2017-Went to Gosford Bunnings, asked plumbing section salesperson advice, all I got was use a plumber. What a miserable guy. So went to Mitre Ten and got excellent advice and made a purchase.

Found it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Always impressed with Bunnings. 99% of what you need is there 99% of the times. Cant ask for more than that.

No help Parramatta

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Had an employee ask for help in finding a fitting in the plumbing dept. He asked 4 people and was told, not my dept. Two rang someone and told him that someone will be here soon. 15 minutes later he gave up and left.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Had the best help in the lighting section at Tamworth bunnings. Wasn't expecting someone who knew so much about what I needed to know and gave me suggestions. Thank you. Showed me in the right direction in growing on growing.

Superb customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I want to commend Bunnings warehouse in Sunbury on their excellent customer service and friendly smiles whenever we visit. Thank you for making the Sunbury Bunnings a great place to walk into.

NSW South Coast

Great products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Since building our new home we have nearly lived at Bunnings! It is great and affordable and has lots of great stuff! I just wish all Bunnings had exactly the same things. Training for younger workers that are generally there on weekends and night would be beneficial.

New Bunnings at Loganholme

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Went to them new Bunnings at Loganholme today for Decking Oil at 3.30pm. I'm guessing it was nearing closing time for the level of attention I got from staff. The young ladies doing nothing at the counter (3) tried to call someone to assist me without success so that was it. I walked out drove 2 mins to Mitre 10. They asked how they could help as I walked in, had someone meet me in the decking oil area to assist and I walked out with what I needed and it was cheaper then Bunnings. Zero stars to Bunnings, 5 stars to Mitre 10.

Melbourne

No customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Information non existant and a "i dont know" from the door greeter when enquiring and trying to find correct aisle for an item. Only one girl serving at the information desk with people waiting...no other purchase points...getting embarrassing so told to go elsewhere to another desk...line up again...another 15mins later still in line while staff could not look up barcode...put item down and walked out. Other staff standing at front of store just watching the whole fiasco.

Hopeless

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

No customer service in finding anything! No staff! Go to help desk and told to go to aisle 69!!!

Poor poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Ask for help to get some carpet cut, end ed up walking out. I shop at bunning alot and move to new area wynnum bunnings would be the worst for service, some workers ignore you, some they talk to work mates.

Bunnings visit

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Every single staff member greeted us in a very friendly way and there was assistance close by each time we needed. There was one one item we couldn't buy (a small wooden curtain rail).

North Perth

Private message

Lack of safe and secure parking facilities for bicycles at Bunnings stores in Perth.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

It really is time that Bunnings installed secure bicycle parking hoops near to its stores in Perth. I have yet to find a Bunnings near me with these kinds of facilities. Very poor customer focus on this level. In Germany hardware stores are also providing cargo bikes for hire to get your goods home. Come on Bunnings Perth, you have a long way to catch up.

Private message

Baskets can't go to car park why!?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

The woman working there didn't allow me to take basket to carpark even though my hands were full and I was conning back.

Private message

And I thought the people welcoming me at the front door actually meant it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I have always enjoyed going for a visit to Bunnings at West Gosford. Lots of interesting stuff to look at and buy, coffee, friendly staff and a good atmosphere. Unfortunately a couple of weeks ago (and this is happening more frequently of late) my husband and I were unable to find what we wanted (eventually got it online) and were leaving the store somewhat disappointed. At the exit I announced to the erstwhile friendly 'welcoming person' that unfortunately we hadn't been able to find what we wanted whereupon she asked to look in my bag!!! I no ticed that she didn't ask any of the other people moving through the checkouts for a bag inspection; people equally likely to have unpaid for goods tucked away in their bags. I was shocked. Even Aldi trusts it's customers more than this! I have not been to Bunnings since; nor will I again. A smaller range and rude 'welcomers'. Perhaps the demise of Masters has made Bunnings less customer focused?

melbourne

Not so convenient!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Every time I checked out with items have no price tags( like wood pieces, outdoor tiles, etc) I had to run back to the shelve to take photos of the products' name. Why not just write down a note to tell everyone to take photos before check out?

1 of 39 pages