From October to December 2018, Burbank is offering 1 in every 5 reviews the chance to win a $200 Eftpos Gift Card. Reviewers that had their review published during these months may have received this incentive. Previous incentives include:  June until September 2018, 1 in 5 reviewers may have won a $250 Eftpost Gift Card.

Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: May 2019

Last half of the Build better than the first!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Since we've had [name removed] as our main contact she has been fantastic, clear easy to get hold off etc. our builder [name removed] has also been great and transparent with his movements especially whilst we tried to catch up over the past couple months, both of us had busy schedules but he was so good at getting back to me with his movements. I say this because I had a particularly unpleasant experience dealing with a few of our previous contacts whom were rude, lacked transparency, insight and basic communication between client and builder/supplier. The point of sale was also misleading to which we have raised previously.
I feel [name removed] (colour appointment) was also worth a mention as she was clearly experienced professional that had great attributions to assist as with our decision making throughout the Edge Studio appointment. It would be great if all of your staff had attitudes like [names removed]

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Super happy with our home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

We could not be more happy with the entire building process. Anything that did come up was dealt with quickly and easily.
We had no complications during the build.
We had our keys 2 months earlier than contract stated and the cost of our build was very competitive.
Shane our building supervisor was great and I'd highly recommend using Burbank

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Misty, Sounds like a seamless journey with Burbank! We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience with us, your feedback will be passed onto Shane and the team! Wishin... read more »

Gob Well Done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

What an incredible journey it has been for my little family of six. We signed off our PCI y'day (6/12/2018) and couldn't be happier with how we were looked after through-out the whole process. Lachlan Barker with his guidance and continued communications (well informed with every step/stages of the way) this wouldn't have been a successful journey. Any questions that we need answers you were very attentive and answered all our questions. I couldn't have asked for a better and very helpful supervisor so THANK YOU for doing the hard job for us. It has been a very stress free & smooth process no doubt. Also thank you to the staffs at the office for all your help. Our house is looking amazing because of the quality & support received. We can't wait to celebrate Christmas at home, Cheers (",)

Comments
Burbank Official

Tupou, What a lovely review! - I will pass your feedback onto Lachlan! As builders, we aim to make each and every build as stress free and smooth as possible so it's amazing to hear that is exactl... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

Great Warranty Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Jay Osman has been simply awesome in getting the maintenance/warranty related fixes done at our new home. Before Jay, we faced hard time in reaching out to the warranty contact and it was a very disappointing experience as we had no luck in-spite of writing detailed emails and providing the history. Just then Jay took over and it was a blessing. From absolutely no hope situation, Jay turned the things around. Jay has been so nice, polite, patient, kind and committed to getting all the outstanding issues fixed in our home. Not only Jay gets the right technicians home, but he himself is a very hands-on person and helps the technicians in finishing the work quickly. Recently Jay and couple of technicians worked over the weekend to fix a long pending issue. Jay also provides great feedback on any general questions that we may have. He is so passionate about his work and providing quality customer service. Thank you so much Jay for providing us great service all the while.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Sumathi, I am so happy you took the time to review your warranty experience with Jay! Jay has recently been promoted to our QA & Maintenance Supervisor for the projects team, his customer servi... read more »

A+ service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We have just received hand over from the builder of our first home and couldn't be happier with the end result. As any first home buyer we thought this process would be very stressful. However with the help of our Site Supervisor Home Coordinator they made the process very stress free and smooth. Any questions we had were answered within a prompt time frame. Thank you once again for your service and assistance throughout.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Tifffany!

YAY this is exactly what I like to hear! A stress-free & smooth build!
I will pass your feedback onto the team! Thankyou for sharing with us!
Have a wonderful Christmas in your new home!

-Sam

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Excellent 3 Month Warranty Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

David Vassalo from Voyager Building Services was Amazing.Its so important to have people like him for after sale services.He went that extra mile to make sure we were happy and all the items were ticked off and completed.He knew what he was doing and was so kind and professional. We didn’t have a great experience with the previous site manager Andrew and were not happy with Burbank but David really changed our minds. It’s funny how one good customer service can change our perspective . Great work Burbank. One happy customer :)

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Neville, Thank-you so much for sharing this with us. It is very nice to read although your experience with Burbank was not seamless that our after build care really turned your experience aroun... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Can’t wait for the end result !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

So far it has been a very smooth journey with Burbank. Our sales consultant is Shamala all I can say she has made things so easy for us . She has been a blessing !! I’ve never seen someone who takes so much interest , who is so cooperative and always willing to help even in her off hours. I would highly recommend even if someone is living in Ballarat to go with her because she will do it all for you . Shamala guided us so well from the scratch being so sincere specially with choosing the upgrades so that we can stay in our budget. She is absolutely amazing and super quick in answering your questions , emailing you back , getting back from head office and very informative. Hats off to you Shamala for being there throughout and thanks so much !!!

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Jiya!

What a wonderful review!!
Thankyou for taking the time to share this with us.
I can not wait to pass on your feedback to Shamala, she will be thrilled!
I hope to see you moving forward into your build with confidence and excitement!

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2019

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Amelia Price is amazing at her job, thoughtful, patient and always ready to help. She was very understanding and provided valuable information when it came to all the changes we wanted to make with our plans.
She was a delight to work with. We hope the rest of our experience with burbank is the same.

Godwyn and Sam

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Godwyn & Sam, I have definitely heard that many times before, Amelia is amazing at her job! Im glad to hear you're happy with her service and enjoying your journey so far! I am confident this 5... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2019

My experience with Burbank

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have had a very good experience with my new home consultant Nicole Jones. Nicole is very professional and she has attended to my queries in a timely manner. She listened to my needs carefully and made sure that the initial stages of the building were managed really well. So far, I can honestly say that I am happy to have chosen Burbank as my home builder.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Ang K,

I am thrilled to hear you're happy to have Burbank as your home builder!
I will pass on your feedback to Nicole.

Thankyou for sharing your review with us & best of luck moving forward!

Merry Christmas,

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Dec 2019

Visit to Edge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I would like to commend the girls from Edge who helped us with choosing the extras for our house.

Ana did an excellent job with the electricals, asking us the right questions and answering any of our concerns/questions.

Tara assisted us with the other areas within Edge, providing customer focused support with our skylight and tower oven problems in particular.

Both Cathy and I could not fault the advice and assitance we received.

I would also like to thank the young lady who assisted us on one of our early visits. Without her assistance we would not have achieved as much as we did.

Congratulations and thanks to the staff at Edge.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Graeme & Cathy! Thankyou for taking the time to post your review! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Edge Studio experience. It can be a daunting one, however with the right guidance and su... read more »

LYNDHURST

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Frustrating

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I recent moved into my new house. There were few issues at final Inspection and Supervisor assured me it will be fixed soon. Its been 3 weeks so far and all the issues are still as it is and no one has turned up yet. Tried calling my Supervisor Michael but he never returned my call.

Outstanding issues:

FAULTY SEALS ON WINDOWS - I was told by supervisor that window company hasn't done their final service on the windows and will contact me soon but 3 weeks later no reply yet.

RUBBISH PARTS LEFT ON SITE - I mentioned this to supervisor on handover and he assured me to take it away but doors. door jams, temporary fence still sitting on site

CARPET FLOOR END LOOSE ON STAIRS - I tried asking them for the carpet Installer details or at least get it fixed as it is a trip hazard but no one is coming back to me with answer. I tried contacting Project coordinator couple of times but keep getting same reply from her that Supervisor will contact me. Still waiting after 3 weeks.

FLASHING ON FACADE - I raised this issue with supervisor even before the handover that i can see foam and building structure from the front of the house and it should be covered but Supervisor keeps telling me this is ok . I haven't seen this on any of the other Burbank homes with same facade design so not sure how it is ok as the house should look clean from at least the front. I hope Burbank will send someone else over to see whats wrong with it. Also, Flashing on the pillars is not aligned properly and supervisor assured me that he will get this fixed too. Nothing has happened so far.

FRONT DOOR STAINED TO DIFFERENT COLOR THAN FRAME - Again it is not as per sales consultant send me the pictures of but Supervisor disagreed.

HANDRAIL NOT INSTALLED IN ENSUITE - This was left inside the vanity cupboard and still waiting for installation.

I hope everyone else is not going through the same experience with Burbank and it will be resolved soon.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Satinder,

I would love to assist you here. Please private message me your job number and address.

Talk soon,

Job - 13839
Address - 22 Pebble Ave , Lyndhurst

Hi Satinder,
Thankyou for your patience.
I have spoken with Michael. He advised he will be in contact with you before close of business tomorrow.
I will check in with you then.

Tarneit

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Not reliable on price

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I am highly disappointed with burbank as i received call from my sales consultant [name removed] kapoor that Burbank has increased the price for your home project. [name removed] is very nice and highly recommend sales person he helped lot of things. I was recommending burbank to lot of my friends but i think i should not be doing anymore
I signed my NHP with burbank and i did pay deposit both times as i was told that new prices on homes will be effective soon.
But i have few things in my mind before final contract
So i send my new proposal for my single story home waiting for pricing. Got pricing and they send me pricing for double story. They even do not know on which lead number they are doing pricing and they send pricing for my house and now they add extra $4000 on basic price

Which is not fair at all. Its not only me i am sure there will be lot of people who will be suffering with the same problem in future or some may be already suffered

I better look for another builder and i will not recommend Burbank for anyone

No problem with Sales consultant [name removed]
He did a great help and provide us a lot of knowledge for our first home
I hope he will try to resolve this matter with burbank so we can go further otherwise we have to go with other options

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Amit,

I would be more than happy to look into your journey, please feel free to private message me your job details and full name.

Regards,
Sam

Had a chat with my consultant, he told issue may be resolved but what is the surity for future arrangements
If i go further with burbank
Please reply

Hi Amit,

I am afraid I do not fully understand your question. Please email me at forums@burbank.com.au with your job details and a brief summary of what you would like answered.

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Amelia Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Special thanks to Amelia Price for her amazing efforts in helping us to configure and design our new home build, she worked within our budget and requirements and nothing was to much trouble for her. We can only hope that the rest of our experience with Burbank will be of a similar standard. Thanks Amelia Lisa and I are really grateful.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Mitch,

Thankyou so much for taking the time to post your review.
Amelia is incredible at what she does and will treat your dream home like its her own.
Wishing you the best of luck with the rest of your journey!

Merry Christmas,

Good experience so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

I was very glad to have Angela Hunter as my sales consultant. She is very knowledgeable and well versed with the Burbank products. She also knows the internal processes which helped me to get response for all my questions/doubts quickly. She is also extremely accommodating with her time, used to respond to all my emails during any time of the day :-)

Bit of bitter experience at color selection which is due to lack of communication.

Now I am at the pre-construction phase. So far Amy Moore has been able to offer all the help that I needed in getting the plans ready, variations completed on time etc. She's been very helpful and I always get prompt response to all my emails and a great customer service.

With these qualities both Angela and Amy have made Anji's (my - 3 A's) experience with Burbank less overwhelming.

This is my second house and I can definitely say it's a very good experience/journey till date when compared with my 1st builder.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Anji! I am so happy to read you're pleased with both Angela and Amy! Sounds like you're dealing with the A-Team ;) I hope your great experience continues as you move into the construction stag... read more »

Thank you Glenda!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Glenda is truly amazing. She was so kind with her time and acted in a very professional manner. Due to the level of service myself and my husband received from her we decided to build both houses with Burbank.
We both really appreciated how patient she was and how she took us through everything step by step. My whole family would like to thank her for all her hard work, her honest opinions and for making this whole process an easy one for us.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Cristina! I am so happy to read after dealing with Glenda, you wanted to build your second home with Burbank! Glenda is very knowledgeable and passionate when it comes to building homes! I wi... read more »

Just bc when something is wrong people quickly complain but when something is good them don’t bother is good u have this survey lay that people can write if is happy o no happy have a good day and thank for your time Cristina

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2019

Perfect first home buyer experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

From the finer details right down to the overall structure, the Burbank team especially Sylvia have ensured that the build is managed quite well. The extent of the planning and design by Sylvia has amazed me particularly as a first time home buyer. The workmanship and build quality of the property are more than I expected nor imagined. Particularly the detail that goes into the structure and overall design. Sylvia has particularly ensured all bases of the build are covered expertly and has valued my opinion and feedback though each and every step. The final cost is not only under my budget but also under my estimate cost.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Christina! What a genuine and lovely review! I am so happy to read as a first home buyer you feel your experience has been perfect! I will pass on your kind words to Sylvia, she will be so thri... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Oct 2019

Can't wait to build my first home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I just wanted to thank David in Ballarat.
I am only building a relatively small home, but always felt like no question was too hard or his time too precious. I made some changes to the original floor plan and everything was carefully explained to me and I was given great advice on how the changes might affect the flow of the home.
David was also able to give me guidance with purchasing a block which was greatly appreciated.
I never thought that I would be in a position to build a new home and can’t wait to see the end result!!

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Maxwell! Congratulations on building your first home! It warms my heart reading about how Burbank, especially David, have been apart of making your dreams a reality! I bet you're counting down... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Construction End Date: Mar 2019

Amazing Progress so far....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

After entering countless number of display homes in Brisbane, we decided to build our first dream home with Burbank. Alain was very understanding and helpful at helping us customise the plan to our liking, adding inclusions and any changes we wanted. Admin process was very quick once our design went in. We are very impressed with the cost having customised and adding extra that I always wanted in my dream home, we thought we were going to exceed our budget, we didn’t. A plus for us.
Jodi at the colour studio understood our colour theme we were going for and was quick in helping us choose everything we wanted. Even though at that time, I thought the colour appointment went too quick for us and was worried I may have chosen some colours wrong, I must say, I am now very pleased and excited after my visit to the site at its final stage. Everything so far is as how I have imagined some even better.
Burbank also has a very excellent customer services. From the contract signing to everything else, it has been great. Thanks to Nicky and Georgia for their outstanding communication and work involving our house so far.
The Site Supervisor, Hayden Grewal is so far doing an amazing job. He arranged a site visit before the building went up and gave us a quick summary of what the next stages will be. There were little hiccups at that time, which were taken care of within days. He’s always available to take our calls when there is a need. And from the early stages of the building, seeing everything progressing beautifully, we have no worries but peace of mind as we trust Burbank and our site supervisor, Hayden. And so far, we have not been disappointed. I will review again after house completion. Thank you so much, Burbank homes for now.

Comments
Burbank Official

Lilly!! I have loved reading every bit of your review! So inspiring. Sounds like you have been receiving 5 star service at each stage of your build! I am so happy you took the time to review your ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Amazing experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I was very glad to have Glenda Rumble as my sales consultant. She is very knowledgeable and well versed with the Burbank products. She also knows the internal processes and very experienced. With these qualities, she has made my experience with Burbank less overwhelming and hard decisions are easy to make with her guidance. She is also extremely accommodating with her time and very patient.

Will never go wrong with Glenda.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Aileen! I am so thrilled to read you found Glenda to be accommodating and patient. We want all of our home builders to feel supported and guided so I couldn't be happier to read your review tod... read more »

Cranbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Construction End Date: May 2018

Very terrible warranty service and very bad engineering for house

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I moved in my new house couple of months ago. I noticed 3 days ago, there was water leaking in side of my house with rain. I checked in roof, water was coming from front faced's gutter. There was no down pipes on front faced's gutter so water going back toward roof tiles and flooding the roof. There was too much water in roof and it was going in wall and on top of electricity meter. I sent all photo to warranty team and requested them to urgently check and fix the problem. They gave me 1 week time to come and inspect and then they going to fix. It is raining nearly every day from last 3-4 days. No body cares, even i requested again because it is damaging the roof plaster and walls. I still have to wait 4-5 more days. Very poor service.
Yesterday after talking to customer service team, Warranty team told me someone will come today at 11:00 am to check but nobody turn up yet. Roof plaster and walls will damage with rain and when i will ask them to change the damage plaster then they not going to fix it. Water going inside roof, it should be priority to at-least fix it temporarily.

First 3 months warranty inspection is done but some of the work is not finished yet, front window are not stained yet properly.

They did very bad engineering for my house. They gave cut on land and put the slab, which is lower then foot path. Both sides house are build level with foot path, their rain water coming toward my house. In garage wall, weeping holes are low due to slab they put lower. Now neighbor's rain water can go in weeping holes. No body told me that if i pay extra my slab be lifted up and then i don't have this problem now. Just to give me lower site cost Burbank cut and remove the soil and put the slab lower. I was happy to pay extra site cost if they would told me about. Nothing can be done now. I am not happy.

Comments
Burbank Official

Hi Sandy, As previously discussed your concerns are with our Warranty Inspector. You have his direct line so feel free to contact him if you have any questions. We do apologise about the delays h... read more »

No worries
Thanks but nobody turn up yet. Hopefully someone will come today. Very disappointed

Burbank Official

Hi Sandy, Please get in touch with Mark to discuss the inspection time.
I hope to see this rectified for you soon!

1 of 39 pages