Review rating:

• 1 comment

Date Purchased: Feb 2013

First item I pack

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

At home on 240or gas it is great. I have found that in the car traveling you can't keep it level. Also I have found unless perfectly level it struggles. It is the best accessory you can have on extended trips and I use this type of item a lot. Would love to have a way for 12 volt car travel leveling.

Comments
Bushman Portable Fridges Official

Hi Erny. Thanks for your review. We agree with you entirely, the XD70 is wonderful on 240V and LPGas - as long as it is level. The 12V option is mostly a holding current - it will maintain temperat... read more »

After traveling for eight hours , when first opened there are signs of defrost throughout

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Jan 2016

gas fridges way to go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

its good a company is focusing on a gas fridge/freezer i have always been a 12v man for my fridges,i replace my batteries around 3/4 years old as they are used from day of purchase.i dont skimp and have been at this since 2003,replacement on good batteries is around $1500 not including solar,that coin will buy a heck of a lot of 9kg bottles,good on you bushman it is a great fridge/freezer and is my 4th fridge,i hope it lasts longer than my last 12v electric cheers dic

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Awesome fridge/ freezer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I purchased this for a recent week on fraser island. It's built really solid with HEAVY insulation. Ran as a freezer the whole week without issue and never dropped temp. I also left it off for the 8 hour trip home and everything stayed frozen. You know the insulation is thick when that happens!

Purchased at: TJM

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Used on island 3 months Capricorn group Queensland

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2016

Three months of food and veg and on occasion froze fish overnight all on gas. We were first to get ours on the coast and people who saws it in action now have them also. Leaves other portable freezers for dead, and this years of experience talking. We use the freezer October, November and December.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Cronulla

• 5 helpful votes

Works in Cairns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

My mate has one of these and has been using it in Cairns for the last 2 years. Really good for a Gas fridge. Gets down to about -15 degrees at night and then holds that during the day. Doesn't use it on 12V, just 240V at home and Gas when away.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes