Best meat and its even delivered!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Save a trip to the butcher and order online. We ordered lamb and it was absolutely delicious. Delivery was easy and friendly and on time. Definitely using this butcher again.

Didn't receive anything ordered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I ordered on 24th Dec, and the meat should be delivered on 25th Dec, 12p.m. to 3p.m. but I didn't receive anything. I send two e-mail to ask but there was no reply.

• 1 question
Private message

Perfect goods and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

So impressed with this company, order process was simple, delivery was on time and the quality of the good just amazing. First time user, but will absolutely use this service again and again.

• 1 question
Private message

congratulations!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

consistently top quality select produce that is well prepared and packed, best value and reliable convenient delivery. congratulations to all involved!

Best meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

The quality of the meat is excellent best I have tasted since moving from the country to the city. Highly recommend you use butcherman for your meats

Perfect fresh meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

First time buying online meat and to my surprise it was absolutely perfect. I bought 3kg of beef ribs and smoked them the next day and were so succulent. Will definitely buy my meat from butcherman from now on

Verified Customer

Easy to order and prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I have used the Butcherman a number of times now and have been really happy with the service and the high quality of the meat - very tasty and tender. Will continue to use them to conveniently stock up when my meat supplies are depleted.

Verified Customer

Great quality produce with the convenience of delivery to your door

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I tried Butcherman for the first time late last night and placed an order. I could not fault the diverse range of products on offer and my order was on my doorstep this afternoon in time for me to cook dinner. How good is that!!!

Butcherman meat delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Convenient and easy to use service. Very impressed with quality of meat and prompt delivery. Will definitely use Butcherman again

Love Butcherman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Love using butcher man - so convenient and they have such a fabulous range of products available to order online.

Meat Delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

The quality is fine, but I would like to spend my money on a greater range of goods, by, on occasions, buying smaller quantities than what is available, but buying a greater variety of things,

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Very happy with the quality of the meat, far superior to supermarket chains and a lot of butchers shops. Also received good communication regarding the status of my order. Would certainly recommend Butcherman

Love that meat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

The meat from Butcherman is better than that found in most butcher shops and is of a consistently high standand. The steaks are man-size and the quality of the meat is evident in its taste. The fact they crumb the schnitzel themselves shows how fresh it is. Love that it is delivered straight to the door.

WOW great service and great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

We have been using the Butcherman for several years and they deliver on time and the quality has never let us down. We would tell anyone to use them.

Scottish pies

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Pies are just fabulous - do need a bit more mace for flavouring. Veal schnitzel is just as it should be and is definitely veal - not some pretending meat.
Delivery is a bit muddled but order eventually arrives.

Fantastic service and beautiful meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Great service and beautiful product. Really worth trying meat from a family business. I really like the reasonable size portions which are delivered in vacuum pack so they can go straight in the freezer.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

The products we received were just fabulous. The best chicken the family had tasted for ages and the meat was sublime. The dog went crazy over the bones too!!

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Have found the meat to be fresh, Tender, very good quality never been disappointed. Good service and deliver always on time.

Verified Customer

Have I Just Experienced Cybercrime?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

My Order Number 461537 was confirmed one week ago for delivery today, between 10am and 1pm. It is now 5pm. Nothing.

In that one week, I have repeatedly only been able to reach a voice mail.

Calls and emails have not been returned, and no updates regarding the status of my delivery have been provided.

I'm just out of $244 dollars.

Comments
Butcherman Official

Hello Richard, We have made over 40,000 deliveries and never not delivered an order. Emails are always responded to and we have a live chat service for problems that need immediate attention. I wil... read more »

Fantastic quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Wouldn't buy meat from anywhere else. Premium quality at supermarket prices or less. Delivery always on time and great customer service. Fantastic!

1 of 5 pages

Hi Team, Just wondering, I see that the meats are organic, are they also hormone and anti biotic free? And does this go for everything listed? Thank you! Romina

M777 asked on Nov 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi, organic products are listed as such. Not all products are organic. There are some suppliers such as Sutton forest Meats that sell hormone and antibiotic meats.

Regards

Paul

I wish to prepare/serve duck legs, 8 person dinner, Sunday, 18.9.16. Can you supply , say 9 legs (wish to test one before the event)? Delivery to Glebe ? When can this be done ? Price, please ? Thank you. Reingard porgeswr@gmail.com

Reini asked on Sep 13, 2016

Hello Reingard,
For all information regarding our product range or service, please email info@butcherman.com.au where i'm sure one of our team can help you.

Regards,

Butcherman

For each meal are there nutrition labels included?

Nicole asked on Jun 23, 2016

Hi Nicole,
As a general rule all the meat sold is vacuum packed and labeled with packed and best before dates but not nutritional information. Some of the ready made meals do have nutritional information but this would vary between each Butcher. If you need help finding which butchers do label this way, please email info@butcherman.com.au

Regards,