Best online meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Fantastic meat. Great taste and quality. Great variety and price. After trying many online butchers I would recommend butcherman to anyone who asked.

Great quality meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I love the convenience of having my meat delivered to my house. The quality has been great and I find the website easy to use. The family packs are great for us.

At last!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I have at last found a butcher whose meat I can eat and enjoy.
It was packaged beautifully and delivered as promised.

Eye fillet very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Hi ordered 2kg eye fillet. It arrived next day the Friday before Saturday dinner party, as they promised.
The quality was as good as fillet I have paid double for at local speciality butchers. We have eye fillet once or twice a month so have a good base to judge against.

Sydney

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

First order experience, no delivery as per promise timeframe, no phone number, no call

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

This was the 1st time I placed order to this business, experience was not even up to a star. Order placed online and was promised delivery between 9am - 12pm, 24 March. Result after money paid? No delivery, no phone call for any delay, nothing.

You can also check their phone number from their "Contact Us", which shows "tel:1300-288-2437" at the time of writing this review, however when I rang I found out this number was fake as it was no valid at all!!

It was pretty much like a Scam !!!

Watch out and I am in progress of reporting to PayPal and ask for money back!!!

Comments
Butcherman Official

Hello Victor, Butcherman represents over 30 independent butchers throughout Sydney, providing a web presence for leading butchers. We take over 100 orders per week and have never been accused of b... read more »

Hello Paul, there is no point to buy what you said here, simply because you failed our very first experience that had the expectation on your promise, which it turned out you treated it lightly. Y... read more »

Butcherman Official

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

Thanks to Paul for creating this business that offers amazing quality meat from difficult to access suppliers. An easy process from ordering to delivery and the quality has always been exemplary.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

Butcher man is a trustworthy company that delivers reliable, and convenient service, and all the products i have received have been top quality.

Marvellous Simple Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Catering a BBQ for 2 cricket teams with time restrictions couldn't have been any easier, The sausages and Steak were absolutely mouth watering. Highly recommend the service and will be back in the future. Fantastic Job.

Sydney

• 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

Delicious meat, excellent quality and super fast delivery! I’m very happy with this service so far, I definitely recommend it

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I ordered rabbit on a Saturday online and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived Monday morning. The rabbit was fresh and a good size. One of the best experiences I have had ordering online. Paul, thank you, will definitely be ordering from you again.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I ordered lamb and it was delicious. The delivery was friendly and prompt. I shall recommend this butcher to family and friends and I will definitely be placing another order.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I was after a specific cut of chicken, not only did they have chicken supreme, the price was right and the delivery was amazing. Very impressive service, now I'm looking forward to cooking my Chicken Supremes.

Best meat and its even delivered!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Save a trip to the butcher and order online. We ordered lamb and it was absolutely delicious. Delivery was easy and friendly and on time. Definitely using this butcher again.

• 1 helpful vote

Didn't receive anything ordered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I ordered on 24th Dec, and the meat should be delivered on 25th Dec, 12p.m. to 3p.m. but I didn't receive anything. I send two e-mail to ask but there was no reply.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect goods and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

So impressed with this company, order process was simple, delivery was on time and the quality of the good just amazing. First time user, but will absolutely use this service again and again.

congratulations!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

consistently top quality select produce that is well prepared and packed, best value and reliable convenient delivery. congratulations to all involved!

Best meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

The quality of the meat is excellent best I have tasted since moving from the country to the city. Highly recommend you use butcherman for your meats

Perfect fresh meat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

First time buying online meat and to my surprise it was absolutely perfect. I bought 3kg of beef ribs and smoked them the next day and were so succulent. Will definitely buy my meat from butcherman from now on

Verified Customer

Easy to order and prompt delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I have used the Butcherman a number of times now and have been really happy with the service and the high quality of the meat - very tasty and tender. Will continue to use them to conveniently stock up when my meat supplies are depleted.

Verified Customer

Great quality produce with the convenience of delivery to your door

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I tried Butcherman for the first time late last night and placed an order. I could not fault the diverse range of products on offer and my order was on my doorstep this afternoon in time for me to cook dinner. How good is that!!!

1 of 6 pages

Why is it that no butcher sells pork fat off cuts anymore I'm miss cooking sizzling steak the old way by melting down pork fat heating it up 260 degree's Celsius an placing salt an pepper seasoned 3mm thick sliced steak in the hot fat for 30 seconds to a minute. I have to use streaky Bacon because the pork lard in a jar or block doesn't fast the same as fresh pork fat where in Adelaide south Australia can you get pork fat off cuts? To save money

Mouse asked on Apr 26, 2018

Answer this

Butcherman is simply a marketplace for independent butchers. We don't dictate what each butcher sells or the prices they charge.
In regards to the pork fat off cuts, I am happy to contact the suppliers on the site. I'm sure this is something many could supply but is not often sought after. If you email me at paul@butcherman.com.au I will happily respond to your request.

Kind regards,

Paul

Hi Team, Just wondering, I see that the meats are organic, are they also hormone and anti biotic free? And does this go for everything listed? Thank you! Romina

M777 asked on Nov 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi, organic products are listed as such. Not all products are organic. There are some suppliers such as Sutton forest Meats that sell hormone and antibiotic meats.

Regards

Paul

I wish to prepare/serve duck legs, 8 person dinner, Sunday, 18.9.16. Can you supply , say 9 legs (wish to test one before the event)? Delivery to Glebe ? When can this be done ? Price, please ? Thank you. Reingard porgeswr@gmail.com

Reini asked on Sep 13, 2016

Hello Reingard,
For all information regarding our product range or service, please email info@butcherman.com.au where i'm sure one of our team can help you.

Regards,