Brilliant Service, Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I would like to say a big thank you to Petra she was amazing throughout the transaction. We were helping our son Sam with the process of purchasing his first home and as you can imagine it can be a bit stressful. Petra made the whole process easy and stress free, she would return phone calls straight away, she was approachable and very informative. I would have no hesitation recommending Petra & By The Rules Conveyancing to family and friends in the future.
Thanks,
Jamie, Zoe and Sam

Sunnybank Hills

• 1 review

Enthusiastic and Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Brendan Yung's client service, professionalism and enthusiasm is refreshing. Very easy to get in contact and always has a smile.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review

Absolute service of excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Wonderful customer service, everything was seamless, totally worry free!! The professionalism and friendliness of the staff took away any stress, most importantly, they were always on call if you needed them. Cannot recommend them more highly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

No Dramas.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

By The Rules were great with no dramas or hassles and were friendly. Customer service was good and they kept us informed.

Very helpful and proffessional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Nothing was to much trouble, easy to talk too and made the whole transaction simple. Thank you. Would highly recommend BTR.

Very helpful and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

They have managed lot of our properties and always kept us updated about the status. They do not try to make money over everything. Very reasonable and professional service.

Burleigh Heads

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

We have used BYR for 2 successful purchases in the last 2 years. Under BTR's guidance, our recent contract was terminated successfully with no penalties.

Very Professional Easy company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

I have used Cindy from RedBox Conveyancing a number of times and find her service to be very professional. The online process makes everything very easy. Cindy is alway prompt in answering any of my queries. I have and will recommend Cindy to anyone who requires a conveyancer in QLD.

Great customer service with very well priced fees.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

I have used BTR three times in the past two years. I have also used them to write up the initial contract when I sold a property privately. In one contract when I was buying they suggested a more appropriate and better wording from a seller's solicitor - to my advantage. I found staff to be courteous and always helpful. Queries were followed up quickly. Their fees are very good. As everything can be done over the computer there is no need to travel into the office which saves a lot of time and organising. I highly recommend By The Rules Conveyancing to anybody who is looking to buy or sell real estate. Rating 10/10

Stressful experience made much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Buying a place can be so stressful, especially when it's the first time - you have no real idea what is required or when you need to have it completed by. By The Rules took all the worry and anxiety out of the procedure for me - can't thank them enough.

Brilliant, Professional Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I have used BRT Conveyancing twice in the last six months and I can't speak highly enough of them. Everyone, from the paralegals to the solicitors are friendly and helpful, I am extremely happy with the service and I wouldn't go anywhere else now, I plan on using them for all my purchases and sales in the future.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

BTR have settled 4 properties over recent years for us and we would not go anywhere else. The team of Carolynne and Leanne are amazing, professional and always ensured settlement occured on time and with no hassles. Would only use them in the future - AWESOME

Tremendous Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Great service that efficiently covers out requirements with the selling of the house. By The Rules alerted us to an issue with the bank we were using, had it not been for the due diligence showed by our representative, this contract could have easily floundered at settlement. Excellent service from By The Rules company - we will gladly refer them to others - excellent value for money as well!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Very efficient, prompt professional service. I would highly recommend this service, Sharon and the team are excellent. Best conveyancers I've dealt with

An excellent why business is conducted

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

My husband and I were very impressed with the service we received when we went to do our POA's and Wills in Noosa. The solicitor was very helpful.

Seamless conveyance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Thanks to By the Rules we had a seamless, stress free and very professional conveyance when we purchased our investment property.

They were great. purchase went very smoothly. Nothing a trouble

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I only used the weekend contact once but having 7 day a week contact is amazing. Service was excellent, result excellent and value for money super - very competitive. They stick to their quote. Would recommend to anyone selling or buying

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Well looked after. I was sitting on almost dead line of my convayencing settlement when bytherules took over and I really was surprised how well they handled it.

Seamless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Had conveyancing done by BTR for 2 properties and they are outstanding. Efficient, cost effective and easy. You get a lot more than what you pay for.

Professional and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

My husband and I were very impressed with Kristie and her team. Even with the back and forwarding overseas, the service was very processional and efficient. We are definitely referring our friends and family.

1 of 2 pages