Good Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Used them a few times through skyscanner. Did impress with their customer service though. Recently a booking I didn't think had gone through (their webpage froze on the payment page) went through - right after I'd already booked with another online website. Thought it was going to be one of those horror stories. I called them up and explained what happened. Without any arm twisting, they cancelled and refunded. Seriously impressed.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Very good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

i found them to be very helpful in adjusting the travel especially adding my luggage on. will go through BYOjet again. They rang me back the same day and left a message as I was on the phone saying a new email was sent adding the luggage and was very grateful for that email. The operators were very plesant to talk to. Thank you Diane Davies

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that our Customer Care team were able to assist you in a prompt manner for the changes that... read more »

Thank you for changing eveything so quickly and getting back to me.You made my day and have such friendly staff. Diane Davies

Technically challenged( Not with this site)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Booked online flight to Uk and looking at renting a car through BYO jet which also is very competitive , very easy even for someone technically challenged, it was made simple, easy to make amendments, quick and prompt confirmation.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Frances Hessing, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and received confirmation i... read more »

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Cheaper price than the airlines website! Cheapest among others offering the same flight. I wonder how they manage to offer such good deal. Very good price and I bought ticket for the holiday season. Definitely be my 1st choice for my next trip.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Chih Fang Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope yo... read more »

Good price and easy to book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I have booked several times from Melbourne to Beijing. And they have the best price across market and good service as well. I prefer if you want to buy a ticket, you can try this website.

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Alex Yuan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful for your repeated bookings and are happy to hear that you have been able to undertake these with... read more »

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Real deal!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I always get nervous using a 3rd party site to book airfares, tending to stick to cheap domestic airfares in case things go bad. However this time I used BYOjet to book return business class to Nepal, the deal was just too good to pass up. What I learnt is BYOjet is the real deal, there are real people on the end of the phone (and they answer the phone) and they are more than willing to help, I needed to do a date change which was attended with minimum of fuss. Would I use them again.....absolutely.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Robyn B, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you chose to book with BYOjet for your upcoming trip to Nepal and you found a great p... read more »

Cheapest and reliable flights

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

This is my third time to book my international trip online with BYOjet. They offer the best deals to date. I didn't experience any hassle with my travels. Also, they are quick to respond whenever I have queries whether it be thru phone or online.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Ning, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so grateful for your repeated bookings and are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your bookings wit... read more »

BYOjet is the best way to book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I have travelled Melbourne to Phnom Penh many times and and BYOjet is the best booking agent by far Other online agents are difficult to navigate by BYOjet is great

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Martin Krieger, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so grateful for your repeated purchases with BYOjet and are happy to hear that these have been under... read more »

Easy Booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Easy to navigate online booking, happy with the cost with no hidden fees which is great.
I received the return email and all flight information immediately.
Booked for travel to Sandakan in May.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Suzi D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip to Sandakan!

BYOjet

online flight booking search engine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Just booked an overseas return flight with BYOjet. its the quickest site to use, and the best price i could find. transaction all completed in 5 minutes with return email and tickets. too easy

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Graeme Ritchie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease, at a great price and received ... read more »

online booking experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

recently booked online ticket myself for travel to jakarta and return, steps are very simple, easy to follow, systematic and can't go wrong. friendliest and logical system ever used. thank you byojet.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Chris P.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a wonderful upcoming trip to Jakarta!

Excellent services !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I have used the services for a couple of times, mostly business class flying to Fiji and return. The booking is easy and client services are excellent, I made a mistake when booking., the team sorted straight away! I did not expect any online booking company could have done it ! Thank you team!

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Bella, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are appreciative of your repeated purchases with BYOjet and are glad to hear that each of these has been underta... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I was looking for a cheaper flight from Wellington to Sydney leaving on Saturday the 13th January 2018.
I have been looking since last week, but the fare was going up every day.
Today, I thought to check again and found the fare just in my price range, book it online.
Thank you byojet, just recived myticket confirmation and happy to travel with my grandson,

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Teinakore Nio John, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you were able to find a fare that fitted within your price range. We hope ... read more »

Shouldn’t have worried.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I booked a flight for a holiday to America. I booked it online which for the first time, I didn’t find it stressful. Thank you byojet for making it stress free.

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Sheila Angel,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip to America!

Easy to use site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We booked long haul flights for a family of 4, online booking. Good website, clear and easy to use. Happy with the competitive price. We also read negative reviews but were very happy with service. Our BA reference showed up straight away.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease, at a great price and received confir... read more »

Online Booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My husband and I are planning a trip to Tampa, Florida to visit my brother who is staying and working there for just 13 months and the Type of Trip Booked:-Economy Flight for 2 Adults and
Booked online which was very easy and efficient, would recommend.

Mrs T Thain
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdon

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi THAIN0806, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and received confirmation in a timel... read more »

good experience with BYOjet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I booked my holiday on line and found BYOjet really good. Website easy to navigate and got a good deal on flights and price - much better than elsewhere. Good job!

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Ann Currie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

BYOjet

Hidden credit cards charges pop up at the end

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I hate it when websites are not upfront about payment charges. It's false advertising. I booked a flight through this site. Like similar sites, they charge extra without really telling you, so shop around as not all payment charges are the same, or always applied. I got a reply from the company that was most patronising. Clearly they have no interest in fair trading.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Marcel Baaijens, Thank you for your review, please see the response as per the private message. I apologise that you did not find our credit card fees clear enough. As we are unable to anticip... read more »

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I booked for two people online and is was so easy. I couldn't believe the price and checked and rechecked to ensure it was NZD not USD. Saved a bundle. Thank you so much

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Kenneth Wiseman, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are so happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We ho... read more »

Always there for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

I booked a return flight online from Auckland to Jakarta on a short notice departure. BYOJet provides great fares and choices, and the ability to book on skyscanner is really a plus.

Comments
BYOjet Official

HI Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that we were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you have a fantastic trip to Jakarta.

1 of 53 pages

When I book the ticket, I did not find the place to enter my passport number? what can I do for this? thank you.

lulu asked on Dec 11, 2017

Hi lulu,

Thank you for your message.

It is not required to enter your passport details as these are checked at the airport when you check in. As long as the passenger details entered matches that exactly of the passport you will be fine. If you would prefer for your passport number to be added to your booking our Customer Care team can assist you further with this. Please contact the team on byojet@customercare.travel, 1300 296 538 (AU), 09 801-0021 (NZ), +44 20 3908 4708 (UK) or 3158-5058 (SG).

BYOjet

Hey im flying to Bangkok from christchurch and I want to add luggage but unfortunately that option did not appear while booking online. Im flying Qantas airways. Any help? Thanks in advance

Ben H asked on Nov 30, 2017

Hi Ben H,

Thank you for your message.

if you could please contact our Customer Care team with your booking details and luggage query and they will be able to assist you.
The team can be contacted on: travel@byojet.com or 09 801-0021.

Alternatively, if you could please send a private message through to the BYOjet Facebook page and we will be able to assist you there.
The link to this is: https://www.facebook.com/byojet/

BYOjet

Hi, I am just wondering, why I do not need to enter the passport details when I book the flight? I am pretty sure the airline I take, they require the passport details when I book in through their website. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Li

Coco asked on Nov 16, 2017

HI Li,

Thank you for your question.

You are not required to provide your passport number when making a booking as this is checked at the airport when you check in. However, if you would prefer for your passport details to be included in your booking our Customer Care team will be able to assist you with adding these to your booking.

If you would like to do so please contact our Customer Care team on: byojet@customercare.travel or 1300 296 538 (AU), 09 801-0021 (NZ), +44 20 3908 4708 (UK), 3158-5058 (SG).