this is so very quick and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

economy personal trip to visit friends and relatives long haul for two adults
Booked online
haven't done adjustments or cancelling

Never use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I booked online today, and instead of getting a confirmation it just said “processing”. I’m so glad I didn’t have enough money in my account for two bookings otherwise I would have been charged twice.
I have however been charged for one booking, I have not received a booking confirmation after emailing AND speaking to consultant. Again I’m calling 9 hours later, but I have already been on hold for 30 minutes with NO answer.
This is the worst service I have ever received.
I want my booking details as I have REPEATEDLY asked with NO success.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Trip to Asia, flying. Online. Booking easy online. I am an ageing technologically challenged bloke. This was simple and straightforward booking.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Jungle, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful for your feedback and are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We... read more »

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I booked a long haul flight to new Zealand I booked in person and it was very easy to navigate through your site but have not had to adjust or cancel anything yet.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Eric Phillips,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a wonderful time in New Zealand!

BYOjet

Excellent service have a nice experience with byo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I booked online and family trip.and they assisted me very well regarding my booking over the phone . I appreciate there service , make it easy for me.thank you so much BYO team

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you and your family have a wonderful time away!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I was on Skyscanner searching for a flight from SYD>MEL tomorrow morning for my Mum. I found a flight with a preferred airline at a great price through BYOjet - cheaper than the airline or other agencies! Made sure to double check name/date/time were correct and then paid. Site is easy to use. Took about five mins (or less)

Definitely use again in future.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Jordan River K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope your Mum has a wonderful trip!

Awful company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Do not use this company.
I had issues ordering on line and their website crashed.
I proceeded to use a different company to book my flights with but BYOJET still took my money and won't give it back

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Rhys DAVIES,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the complications encountered. In order to assist you further, a private message has been sent through to you requesting for your booking details.

Avoid this site

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Booked flights to USA , when I checked itinerary the next morning, there was a problem. Called them to say and was told it would cost £225 to change the return flights that didn’t have me traveling for 40hrs .avoid these guys like plague.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi John Mcilroy, Thank you for your review. We apologise that you were unhappy with your experience in booking with BYOjet. Bookings are ticketed exactly as what is chosen and entered by the cus... read more »

Terrible ever ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

If BYOjet staff reading my review, you should cut in and help my problem. My booking reference BYO7710411. I seleted the timing that I want from skyscanner and clicked the link of BYOjet and I proceeded to book as it was cheapest. It showed NO confirmation page before payment proceed (usually they show if your seleted timing and input data correct), and I paid by my debit card. After I received the booking confirmation letter, I realized there are 2 big problems with BYOjet system!!!!!!! 1.the flight timing is WRONG. 2.my full name is Mr. CHOI (family name) Jung Kyo but it shows Mr. Kyo (family name) Choi Jung.
I emailed 5 times and had called 1 time to the line but they keep repeating this is my fault I chose wrong and there is possibility of additional charge. (they Never help your issue but only talk about additional cost only) I expect customer service is existed to assist customer and find a solution not only talking about cost what cost that..
Let's say there is name, Micheal Jackson.
You think you can make miskate you put "Son" for last name and "Micheal Jac" for first name as my mistake???? This customer service on call insist I made such a mistake??
I NEVER recommend this website unless they help their fault (this issue) asap.
The reply of notifying additional cost is Very fast but reply to my email of request to correct my name correct to reply is very slow?? I contacted to the airline (Korean Air) they (Korean Air) say agent (BYOjet) can request and change passager name, but your staff said "I'm not sure whether I can change and maybe there will be additional charge". In registered personal detail shows Mr.Choi Jung Kyo (I key in) my name correct but generated ticket shows my name WRONG.

To customer, please read more others review and think twice before choice BYOjet.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Choi Jung Kyo, We apologise that you were unhappy with your experience in booking with BYOjet. Bookings are ticketed automatically by our ticketing robot. This is undertaken exactly as what is ... read more »

Hi byojet if you insist my name will apprear exactly what I input, your website some technical issue will never fix up. When I input Jung kyo in last name and choi for first name your PROUD automat... read more »

BYOjet Official

Hi Choi Jung Kyo, Thank you for your response. As mentioned previously our system does not alter or change names. It is ticketed exactly as what is entered by the customer. There is the instance... read more »

easy and helpful booking flights

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I booked a return flight and couldn't seem to check in and choose my seat so I emailed BYO and they answered and booked my preferred seat and added my frequent flyer. All was sorted easily .

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Deb, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that our Customer Care team were able to assist you in a prompt and friendly manner with your boo... read more »

This is awesome. I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

i did book online and i really like it. Its fast and easy. very reliable easy to understand. I really love this booking wepsite. looking forward to book more flights

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi FAKAOSI HUNI, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a wonderful upc... read more »

flight ticket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Hi. SECOND TIME I BOOKED TICKET WITH BIOJET.same again great expeience....Very good experience for booking. Within 5 min i got confirmation and after 5 min i got e ticket and also got very good price compare other travel agent....thanks again

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi SUSHILA DEVI, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful for your repeated bookings and are so happy to hear that these were able to be undertaken wit... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bad experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Should banned these third party. Book directly with airlines. I got a ticket for two people $ 800. They told me if you want to change you have to give $200 to airlines and $280 to Byojet so total $480 for 2 person.if you cancel you will get nothing because it is non-refundable. Byojet no more

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Laddi, Thank you for your message. We apologise that you were unhappy with the change cost. These fees are outlined in the terms and condition agreed to upon booking. In regards to the cance... read more »

Verified Customer

Great site to book your trip

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

This is the third time I booked with BYOJet a return trip from New Zealand to Europe to visit family. It has saved me money and allowed me to book at my own leisure.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Jos van Herk, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We grateful for your repeated bookings and are happy to hear that these were able to be undertaken with ease ... read more »

Sunshine Coast

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Terrible horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Brisbane to lax return
Tried online would not let me over phone.
There was nothing easy at all about any of it said my credit card was denied tried another card said the same thing and then find out first credit card had gone thru and they didn't even know.
What is going on.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Robert Cleveland, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, all bookings made with BYOjet need to be undertaken via our website. Our team are unable to process a booking over the phone. We do... read more »

I bet you I never hear from them or get an answer want to go there ???

Hi Robert Cleveland,

Thank you for your comment.

From looking into your booking it can be seen that our Customer Care team have been able to assist you with your concerns.

BYOjet

Good especially when sorting out my mistake.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Booked flights on line. Cheaper than with airline itself and cheaper than other well know sites.I made errors which affected receipt of my itinerary but BYOJET sorted it out, although I was on hold for 25 minutes. It might be a good idea to have to enter email address a second time as that's where I blew it.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Eddo, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. Your feedback regard... read more »

Verified Customer

Best value for money out there and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Booked the cheapest and most suitable international flight online through them and the hardest thing was picking up the phone to confirm seating. Seamless transaction. The experience exceeded my expectation given that it’s online booking only

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi N.J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

Raymond was great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Hi Team,

I just want to say that Raymond was really helpful on the phone today and gave me exactly what I needed. Very polite / top customer service.

Cheers,

Nick

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that our Customer Care team member Raymond was able to assist you in a prompt and friendly ... read more »

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Having never booked international flights online before I was unsure of a few things. BYO Jets customer service team were fantastic and will definitely recommend and use this company again. Bonus great competitive prices also. Thanks

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Leigh Guthrie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease and at a grea... read more »

Best deal and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

First time user of BYOjet to book an online flight to Hawaii and found it easy to use + they had the best rates in this case. I also sought assistance from the help desk as I was unsuccessful with the booking the first time round and the lady was very helpful.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Boudev, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. Also, we are glad... read more »

1 of 74 pages