Excellent and Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

BYOjet (through Skyscanner) offered the lowest price for a trip to Oz. I booked with them - no booking fee, no credit card fee - then later had a question. This was answered promptly by email in a friendly fashion. They beat by miles the Scandinavian- based outfit I booked with last time who charged for credit card use and some sort of support which proved to be non-existent when I had a query.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi David Marcer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are glad to hear that you were able to find a great priced flight for your upcoming travels. We hope you h... read more »

Verified Customer

No notification about cancelled flight

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

My flight was booked several months ahead and shortly after that one of the connections was cancelled by an airline. However, BYOJet did not let me know and I have realised that accidentally just a little over a week before departure. It cost me about 3 hours of my time spent on a phone with their operators and a lot of nerves as it was during xmas season and any new ticket would cost me a fortune.
A positive thing, they managed to talk to airline to schedule me to another flight (and were quite responsive on a phone), however, my flight has a different departure time and causing me issues at work.
Not very pleasant experience, but will not use them again.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Vladimir Palocko, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the complications encountered with your booking. It can be seen that our Customer Care team were able to put you on the... read more »

Saved 300$

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Saved 300$ compared to emirates website. Itinerary sent through with emirates confirmation number 5 minutes later. You can use this to confirm your booking on the emirates website if you are concerned.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Daniel Walker, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease and at a gre... read more »

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

So Sad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Have been using this company or a number of years.
Did find them quite a good value
However as I was organising my travel plans for 2019.
Suddenly could not make my bookings
Now all I get is that I been suspended code 1015
Temporarily suspended and band limited
Guess I shouldn be planning or looking at my travel plans in advance
Anyhow I used a different site for my booking
Unfortunate but as I have contacted them still got the same message
Sad but I guess this is their best service

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi safariman,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear about the complications encountered. In order to investigate this further, a private message has been sent through requesting for additional details.

great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

A very easy to use website and great prices with good range of flights available and we will definitely use BYO jet again

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi David Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

Great booking experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The booking was very easy and I have saved £880 on a business return ticket!!!
I would have given it a five star if not for the timing of the flight which is different by one hour when compared to the actual airline website.
I would highly recommend this.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Drez, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. A private message ha... read more »

Customer Service exceeded my expectations

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The itinerary I originally tried to book through Skyscanner was different (and weird) when it transferred to BYOjet. I was amazed to find a local phone number that was answered promptly by a REAL and delightful person called Sus who talked me through connecting directly to BYOjet which not only had the correct itinerary but at a slightly lower price which helped offset the card fee, AND when the call dropped out, she rang back to check everything was OK. The booking process was quick, easy and straightforward and not cluttered with too many add-on options which can be confusing. If the rest of the service delivery is as efficient as this, I'll directly consult their website first time in future.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi JoyDuck, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience in booking with BYOjet. We hope you have a wonderful upcom... read more »

International Tickets booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I would like to share a very pleasant experience today 10 Dec 18 while making online booking for Sydney to Pakistan. I received my e tickets withing 15 minutes of booking which is an excellent service.
I look forward and pray to Allah to make my travel safe and smooth and I would recommend all to use BYO jet for their ticket needs.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Muhammad Farhan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope y... read more »

Never heard of them! Lowest quote so took a chance...fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Easy accurate and excellent customer service
Never used them before and was wary but they did an excellent job. They had the best quote so I decided to go for it.
I’m so glad I did.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi The fussydentist,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience in booking with BYOjet. We hope you have a wonderful upcoming trip!

A problem I had.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

My wife and I are travelling together but I had to book separately. Why? Otherwise it was easy and comparisons between companies were clear enough.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Dave, Thank you for your review. Given that you and your wife were travelling on the same itinerary, you are able to select the passenger numbers upon undertaking a flight search. If there ... read more »

Seamless booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Would highly recommend using BYOjet for booking your international flights. Such a simple straightforward booking form, no delays, high speed input, great! Pricing was very reasonable When compared with other sites. As a frequent international flyer this has by far been the easiest and quickest booking I’ve made!!

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Emma,

Best of bookings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Booking was very easy and straight foward. Pricing was excellent I will definitely be using this site again. Thank you.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Kerry Landis, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you ... read more »

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Very good and very easy no hiding quotes, what you see what you get ,strongly recommend to my friends, low prices

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Michael Nguyen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

Verified Customer

Rating would have been a five out of five if the pricing had of been correct.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Easy.
Pricing differed to what was quoted. Promo code: FOLLOWTOFLY30 was applied however discount was not applied. I only realised this when I booked the second ticket. An email has been sent to have it rectified. Waiting on response.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Adrian Walsh, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience in booking with BYOjet. In order to assist you further with the promo code, a private message h... read more »

Competitive price but with card fee

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Very competitive ticket price, second time buying from BYOJet this year. Easy to use website. However, It would be great if no credit card fee charged.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful for your repeated bookings and are so happy to hear that these were able to be undertaken with ease. T... read more »

Cheap ticket then $240 later you add luggage.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Hidden is the fact you get 0 suitcases there and 2 back. And you can't just add more suitcases with the "cheap" fair. You need to upgrade your ticket. Non of this is clearly shown. Would never buy another ticket from here even at half price.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Will,

Thank you for your review.

In order to look into your complaint further, a private message has been sent through requesting for your booking details.

Verified Customer

So nice and easy thank u byojet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I saw tickets with byojet the price was way more cheap then any others straight away booked the flight and received my e ticket in one houre amazing thank u very much guys for such a good customer care

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Samreen Mehmood, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope y... read more »

Easy as booking accommodation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Booking accommodation overseas was so easy and hassle free. Pricing was spot on and small booking fee. Thank you BYOjet!

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Cherie Furness,

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

It was very easy and good price, no additional charges, will do it again in future with this web site.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Sai Chuen Ho,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope you have a wonderful trip!

great exellant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

pretty handy. easy to get any my plans, as well as quite cheap price at all. I could get everything from your plans.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Namserk Kim, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are glad to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you ... read more »

1 of 93 pages