Competitive price and very easy to book, will recommend it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The site offers a very good price comparing with others, easy to book step by step. Would recommend it friends!

Stress Free Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Very competitive rate. What you see in the quotes is what you pay. There is nothing hidden. I will be using them again for sure.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

Very easy to book through the website.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Price is good. However, I'm not very happy with the price increase in such short time. When I checked the price today, it was $742 and when I was booking it a few hours later it went up to $789.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Ying Ying Loh, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. Unfortunately, we have little c... read more »

But when I went back to the website after booking, it shows the price is still $746. It was only when I was booking, the price increased?

BYOjet Official

Hi Ying Ying Loh, Thank you for your comment. Without looking specifically at the flight you have purchased it may be due to increased availability/yield was released by the airline, a cancellati... read more »

Harrassment at it's Best

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

I had book my Flight from BNE -DELHI for two months ago, Suddenly recieved an email from BYOJET our flights timing has been changed. I've 2 years old child ,I can't go with options you are giving me, instead of waiting for 1hrs & 3 hrs respectively ;which was reasonable but now I've to wait 3 hrs on our ways to Delhi & while returning 8 hrs at Airport in Thailand ; I told BYOjet if I want to choose cheap airlines I've options of Southern China, Milando, Scoot from Gold Coast. 2. Second thing is our holidays been scheduled. we've work commitments as we all do. I need to find What's best for me, wife and my child.Contact Thai Airways they respond very quickly ; talk to BYOJET on sunday 16th Sept ; they replied will contact you within 48 hrs, but no call or emails ; then I called back on Wednesday evening , they said we're waiting for Thai Airways reply ? How can A Big Airlines like Thai Airways contact a single Passenger and haven't contact BYOJET. THAI Airways clearly said they contact every Agent and told them to full refund without any penalty, BYOJET keep saying no one contact them. Terrible service.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Kanwal Singh,

Thank you for your review.

In order to assist you further, a private message has been sent through to you requesting for your booking details.

BYOjet

very easy to book flights

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

The pricing was clear and easy to follow,we have booked flights with other firms before this was best yet.We booked flights to Koh Samui last year and ended up with two airlines that we will not use again .We have used Singapore airlines three times before to go to Australia and they are excellent.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Alan Haworth,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience in booking with BYOjet. We hope you have a wonderful upcoming trip!

BYOjet

Quick easy simple and very cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Very simple and quick process to book flights at very cheap prices and best bit you can pay by Amex card with no extra charges that was a bonus.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Mona,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

Price match

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Booking is easy and straight forward. Would be good if you can offer price beat warranty that you will beat the lowest price other company has offered.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Maria Paramita, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope you... read more »

Didnt get a hard time to book my flight. I hope I wont experience any problems.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Cheap flight I was able to go on holiday. Thanks for cheap flights and BYOjet. Hope there’s no problem in my future flight. As i’ve experienced with the others.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Alyssa Mae Alisa, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease and at a great price. We hope... read more »

Excellent service received!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I completed my booking via Skyscanner on BYOjet site and the flight details and the price quoted was 100% correct.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Zahid Mehmood,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have a wonderful upcoming trip!

Awful. Just awful.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Total rip off. Booked a flight using this company and forgot to check if there was baggage included (which was our bad, but it never said anywhere that it wouldn’t be), emailed them and never got a reply, called them and they said it would be fine if we just pay 55$ -“no worries!”, so we felt a lot better. Then they changed their minds and now they are charging us 105$/person to get our luggage on the plane, which added to the ticket price is more then if we just would have booked with the airline directly. Horrible customer service and awful information on the site. Save your time and money and don’t book with BYOjet.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Hanna,

Thank you for your review.

In order to look into your complaint further, a private message has been sent through requesting for your booking details.

BYOjet

Great options to choose from..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

excellent service, only downside was that my personal email address was not recognized. So had to use my husband's Gmail account. I live in the pacific
Great company options to choose from.
Would choose this site again.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Viviena Feleti, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. A request has been sent throug... read more »

Verified Customer

This is perfect I use this site every time I book flights

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Site layout was simple and easy to use. The different companies were easily recognised and different company prices easy to see. The pricing of the different companies was very accurate.

Fast, Easy to Use & Supplies what is Offered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have used BYOjet through Trip Advisor previously & despite being skeptical at first was impressed with the site. This trip, I again used Trip Advisor & was directed to another company on an external site. All went well until the site went to confirm flights after I entered my credit card details & then came back to advise that the flights were not longer available & quoted me an absorbent price. Whilst waiting I logged directly into BYOjet who very quickly booked my flights at the stated price & sent me a confirmation. Extremely happy with BYOjet & would definitely recommend!

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Viky,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease. We hope you have a wonderful upcoming trip!

Verified Customer

Excellent service and great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

They have the most amazing rate when it comes to Flight tickets. I compared everywhere in order to get the cheapest option, but BYOjet always had the lowest price. Loved it <3

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Deep Balsara, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are grateful that you made the decision to book with BYOjet and was able to do so with ease and at a great... read more »

Easy, simple, happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Great to compare prices, i got the best deal for my travel times so i was happy.
The pricing was very accurate and that made me even happier, I don't like hidden costs and extra fees.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Cheese, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience in booking with BYOjet and was able to find a great price ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Classic bait and switch

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Selected business class, checked the flights, booked and paid. Receive itinerary and realise 2nd flight is economy. No indication when presenting selection that it is a mixed flight offering. Won’t use again.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your review.

In order to look into your review further, a private message has been sent through to you requesting for your booking details.

BYOjet

Many thanks to BYOjet customer service who reviewed this for me and fixed my booking. Appreciate it and will now hopefully use their service again in the future. Thank you for the timely service.

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your comment, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that our Customer Care team were able to assist you further. We hope you have a fantastic upcoming trip!

BYOjet

Terrible - unreasonable extra charge of services

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I have made a booking and cancelled it immediately. Cause I realised that the booking is excluding baggage. There was no information or select option at all from searching to booking !!!
When I try to cancel it within 24 hrs, they charge me extra service fee?!!
Seriously, this is unreasonable and u acceptable !!
I will never use this service again.

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Milky,

Thank you for your review.

In order to look into your complaint further, a private message has been sent through to you requesting for your booking details.

Very competitive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Your fare wAs the best price .Only fault is that I could not pay by Poli . Visa fees too expensive

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Joanne Hallagan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated. We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. In regards to payment options... read more »

Awsome website and user friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

As above. User friendly, understanding and not too much over pricing as others.

Thumbs up for all imput team. Kiaora

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Shell,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is appreciated.

We are happy to hear that you were able to undertake your booking with ease. We hope you have an enjoyable upcoming trip!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Never book with these guys ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

Honestly they are the worse. Do not book with them. Their customer service is horrible and you ring up for help say email through online and never get back to you. They are no help at all. You have been warned, they are horrible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
BYOjet Official

Hi Bernie, Thank you for your review. We apologise for the complications encountered. A private message has been sent through requesting for your booking details and the issue you would like re... read more »

1 of 85 pages