Filter By:

Excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

12 years ago Caloundra Removals & Storage packed up our entire house into storage as we headed overseas. We recently returned and had the stored items delivered and they were still in excellent condition - we were pleasantly surprised as they had been in there for so long. All of our contact with the team over the years has been great and the crew who delivered everything back to us last week were friendly and efficient.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

We have been extremely happy with the service all round!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

From the initial quote and assessment process, to each of the staff I've talked with and of course the guys on the ground at both ends were fantastic, really efficient and careful. A huge thanks to the whole team.

Very easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I moved a one bedroom apartment from St Kilda Melbourne to the sunshine coast and I am very very glad I chose this company. My stuff was delivered with no issues at all, all staff were incredibly friendly and I highly recommend this company if you are planning to relocate. Everything arrived on time, and it only took a few days for my stuff to arrive.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

A stress free move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Excellent removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

All aspects of the removal from the quote to packing and loading and then delivery went like clockwork.
The removal was from Caloundra to Gosford and included some large furniture.

Well Done Caloundra Removals and Storage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Dear Sir

My wife and I would like to express our thanks for the way Caloundra Removals handled the recent
removal of our 2 bed unit contents from the Sunshine Coast to NSW.

Spearsy, AJ and Andrew handled the packing very efficiently and professionally. Their quiet
team work made what is in anyone's book a major stressful experience even dare I say enjoyable!

Spearsy arrived several days later at our new NSW unit as arranged on time with the truck and he and his off sider quickly unloaded and placed all our items where required.

We can not speak in any but the warmest and most thankful tones for our CR moving experience!
Well done all staff involved.

From our initial assessment right through to delivery sign off the job was professional par excellence!

Neil and Jenny Woodward

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Perfect from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Moved from new farm in brisbane to north melbourne and has no issues from my first engagement to the end. Adam answered all questions promptly and was clear about the process. The guys at pickup and dropoff were very profesional and took great care in dealing with my belongings.

I wanted to use a family owned business rather than the big players anand found that they were more competitive and second to none service. Thanks again!

Pain free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I recently moved from Kings Beach to Stanthorpe. Professional dealings from the time of quoting to the removal. They arrived on time, packed, loaded and delivered without any problems. Could not ask for better service - stress free !

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

This is now the fourth time I have used Caloundra Removals and each time they are outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We recently moved from country Victoria to the Gold Coast and this is our fourth move with CR. As I have found each time, they were just outstanding. Very proactive offering cartons and also supplied a very large roll of bubble wrap along with all the wrapping paper and tape required. I got a call the day prior to advise what time the team would be arriving, and spot on, there they were! Hopefully don't have to move again any time soon but if I ever did, wouldn't hesitate. I didn't even bother getting quotes off anyone else.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

The boys were great in every manner both ends of the move.
Their handling of my stuff was careful and professional.
Their manner was warm, funny and understanding.
No issues at all
Thanks Caloundra removals for an easy removal transport again from one state to another, uve always maintained quality service
Cheers
Keli
Gold Coast

Easy and tidy move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Removalists were on time and easy to deal with. Very careful and helpful. No complaints whatsoever. It was a split move and there was no trouble sorting out the loads.
Thanks very much!

Flawless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

We had a 3 bedroom move up from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were able to go to our former residence as well as our storage unit with out any trouble and wrapped up all the items that we hadn’t already done with care and precision.

Their communication was excellent and the guys who moved our things were really professional but so approachable and laid back at the same time and really made the move in a more enjoyable experience for an otherwise daunting task.

We couldn’t recommend Caloundra removals highly enough, they really are top notch and I encourage anyone relocating to check them out. Thanks again guys!

Verified Customer

An efficient, easy and reasonably priced move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Very grateful to Caloundra Removals for making what can be a very stressful process very easy and painless. After having been left high and dry when the company I had booked cancelled less than a week before my moving date, the staff at Caloundra Removals provided me with fast, efficient and helpful service to make the move happen from Northern NSW to Victoria. And all for a reasonable price. The moving guys took care of my stuff at both ends and offered a very professional & friendly service. Thanks all at Caloundra Removals

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Very friendly and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

We moved contents from a storage shed in QLD to our new address in Sydney and the team were great to work with. Nothing was too difficult and they made sure to keep in regular contact regarding all specifics of the move including inspecting our shed to give us an exact quote. The delivery guys were fanstastic - made sure we were available and arrived right on time. They made sure our valuables were well handled and put where they needed to go. Would highly recommend if you want an easy and efficient move with great customer service.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I live in Townsville and I needed some boxes to be sent down to Melbourne to my Daughter.
From the phone call for a quote to the guys picking up the boxes from our house the staff were extremely polite and price wise was very good.

One of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Recently moved from Melbourne to Brisbane with Caloundra Removals and Storage for both the move and interim storage. Cannot fault them - they were fabulous to deal with. Great service with quoting and coordinating pick up and delivery, the removalists were friendly and easy going and everything arrived in perfect condition - and I have a lot of fragile stuff. Would recommend them to anyone!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Very happy with my removalist..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My move was quite small one bedroom unit, and my move was over a short distance, started on time with no hassles involved, was so very happy with my removalist, very careful and very considerate men, would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone considering removalist, thank you...

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Had a small job from Sunshine Coast to Kyneton in regional Victoria and went without a hitch. Boys at the office, on pick up and then delivery were all outstanding and friendly. Great business. Was second time I have used them. Nothing too much trouble.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Excellent service and definitely recommend to my friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Move from Brisbane to Melbourne. Thank to caloundra’ excellent service make it much easier. Will return to them if need any removal service in future. Thanks.

Great Cando attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

A 4 bedroom house move to a 3 bedroom house across 800 km of western Queensland timed to suit us perfectly

1 of 10 pages

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed] [email address removed]

Eddy asked on May 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Eddy. We'd love to help. If you can contact us via our contact page on our website we'll be in touch.

Hi there, I'm moving into a townhouse where I doubt my bed base (around 100kgs) will fit up the stairs - but there is access to drop in over the balcony. Can you manage over the balcony lifts? Thanks

Penguins123 asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for contacting us. These days we have restrictions on when we can use balcony's to move goods in and out of a residence due to workplace health & safety. The only way to determine if we could help would be either get some photos of the balcony or conduct an inspection of which we're happy to do. If you like to speak to one of our reps in regards to a free home survey, please call our office.

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Roy asked on Aug 17, 2016

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

See all 5 questions about Caloundra Removals & Storage