Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great work and nice guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Small move but awkward access very prompt and quick, excellent job . Would recommend to other friends and family or use for future moves.

Great job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

From unit to house, everything went according to the schedule..Very helpful. I don't need more words to express myself a fault of this review program not the removal company

Could not recommend Caloundra Storage Facility

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We could not recommend Caloundra Storage Facility - we had our belongings in storage for 2 1/2 months and after delivery of our belongings, we were told the containers are empty and we had to sign for receipt of them. After unpacking we found we were missing several boxes - company's response was because we had signed on the day of delivery that meant we agreed everything was delivered. I would not recommend you use this company or if you do, don't sign for receipt on the day or tick off each box as it comes off the truck. They maybe ok as removalists but not for storage.

Comments
Caloundra Removals & Storage Official

Hi Jenny
Thank you for your review. We would like to investigate further but unfortunately we are unable to match you to our customer database. Please provide additional information via this forum or direct through [email protected]

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great service. On time, friendly and courteous.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Unit to house move. From country Queensland to coast. Service was friendly and timely from start to finish. Delivery early

August 11th 2017 Update: Great service. On time, friendly and courteous.

We were in a three bed unit with four flights of stairs. The boys were very professional and friendly and move our short distance move without fuss.

Melbourne

• 2 comments
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

It couldn't have gone smoother

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

We moved from Melbourne to Queensland and while that can be very stressful, Caloundra removals did not add any extra stress. They were about the only thing that went smoothly. From getting a quote, to back and forth communication to the truck drivers contact, everyone was extremely friendly and punctual. I'll be recommending them to anyone we know needing removals. A great business with lovely staff!

Service excellence - exceeding expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Moved from Nelson Bay to the Sunshine Coast, service was great from start to finish, both from the staff in the office to the guys doing the move, who were punctual organised & careful.
Pickup & delivery were both on time, with a phone call prior to confirm.
We were recommended to them & in turn we now highly recommend them to others & would happily use them again

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Sevice was absolutely brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

The company was in contact with us every step of the way. Calling to let us know when they would be there and giving times which were spot on. The pickup went very well with no dramas. We were moving from from Victoria to Sunshine Coast Qld. The delivery was set down for a week after pickup. We found that we were going to get there sooner than this and asked if it could be brought forward. It took about 2 mins. to organise and our delivery was done the same day that we arrived. Just brilliant is the best way to describe the transaction. Every item arrived as it left with not one item missing or broken. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of using them.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Prompt helpful & careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

I hired Caloundra removals to move our household furniture and possessions, I found them to be prompt, helpful and careful. I would highly recommend them to anybody requiring furniture removal.
It was a local move from a unit to a house.

Easy, Reliable & Cost Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Recently did the move from Sydney to the Sunshine Coast, after getting a couple of different quotes from other removalist companies we decided to give Caloundra Removals a go. Brad was awesome he came out quoted the job accurately and didn't give us the whole sales pitch that Kent Removalist and the rest of them give you and over estimate the crap out of it. Brad at Caloundra gave a date and stuck with it. All our goods showed up on time with no damage and the boys at either end where respectful & careful with our belongings. I would highly recommend Caloundra Removals for all your removalist needs. Thanks again guys and if I ever move again (which isn't the plan) I would be happy to do business with you again.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

These are the people you want

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I moved from an apartment in inner city Brisbane QLD to a townhouse in Dubbo NSW. I was so overwhelmed at the thought of packing up my life and moving interstate, and Caloundra Removals made the whole process a dream.
Everyone you speak to on the phone is courteous and helpful, organsied and efficient. From the moment the crew arrived on the day, I felt like they had everything completely under control. Nothing overwhelmed or stressed them and nothing was too much trouble. They were so friendly and even made me laugh, which puts you at ease d
uring what can be an extremely stressful time. They kept reassuring me and communicated so effectively with me throughout the process. They took apart my beds, and the crew at the other end put them together, even though they were a different crew at the end.
They worked quickly and efficiently but were extremely careful and respectful of all my possessions. They hooked up my washing machine when I arrived at my new home, plugged in my fridge and made sure it was level and placed everything where I needed it to go.
They had paperwork that I sighted at the beginning and the end, so I knew exactly how many boxes I had, and I knew it had been recorded accurately. Everything was labelled and recorded and checked off and verbally communicated as well.
The move started and finished on time and I honestly couldn't fault them. Honestly, Caloundra Removals know what they are doing. They provide an exceptionally high standard of service and professionalism and I am so grateful that I chose to have them take care of my relocation. Do yourself a favour and choose them for your next move. I definitely will be.

JUST OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Moved a 1 bedroom apartment from Melbourne to sunny coast. Everyone I spoke to on the phone was great. Most went well except for a few things. Removalists in Melbourne took all wheels off and disconnected all the brakes on my 2 mountain bikes and removalists in sunny coast didn't put them back on. Also they dropped my lounge sweet trying to get in onto my second floor balcony. They just need to slow down a bit. Should of just walked them up the stairs. Apart from that they were nice guys.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great hassle free service and a wealth of knowledge and experience made our move worry-free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

We moved a 3-bed, 2-storey townhouse from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast in early June 2017. The initial consultation was very professional, knowledgeable and prices competitive, especially considering the additional advise provided on insurance which allowed us to work out the best option for us.
We asked for someone to pack up our kitchen which was done smoothly, thoroughly and with great care.
The day of the move was smooth and the team who did the uplift were quick, professional and took great care with our belongings. The same can be sa
id about the team who delivered our goods.
Every single employee we dealt with along our move was professional, friendly and supportive. It was very clear that everyone knew what they were doing and this made our move hassle free. Great communication along the way regarding timings and nothing seemed too much to ask for. Thank you. We will certainly use Caloundra Removals and Storage again!

Verified Customer

Unbelievably fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

OMG!!! We can't put into enough words how easy this move was! We moved from Drysdale Vic to Goldsborough Qld. Andrew from the Geelong store came and did a quote ( on time). The price was excellent!! Caloundra organized a date and a time for pick up and delivery- and what they say is what they do. They we're very respectful with our property on pick up and delivery. We have unpacked our things (hopefully no offence

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

The Company you need for RELIABILITY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Uplift from a two story townhouse to storage. The men were on time, very helpful and extremely well mannered. Nothing was going to be a problem with this generally stressful event. I am amazed at how well they packed the container taking care with every single item.

Comments
Caloundra Removals & Storage Official

Hi Bruce

Thank you for your feedback regarding your removal. It is much appreciated.

Michael.

Delayed and Rude!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Single Bedroom move from Brisbane to Sydney. It took 14 days to be delivered. I was told it would take 4 working days. At the time of the quote, I was not told the payment had to be made on pick up. Apparently that little detail was on the quote emailed to me but I did not open the quote so was unaware of the policy (which I still believe is inappropriate - you do not pay for a hair cut before you get it cut.) When I contacted Caloundra Removals to find out why my furniture had not arrived, I was put through to a very rude women in accounts who told me I won't get my furniture until I pay. Her analogy was you have to pay for a TV before it is delivered by Harvey Norman. I pointed out that is a product not a service. I paid immediately anyway and it still took 14 days to be delivered.

Overall very bad experience with poor customer service and a costly exercise as I had to purchase bedding shoes and clothes etc while I waited for my stuff to arrive.

No complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. I recently moved from Melbourne to the Sunny Coast, which was pretty stressful logistically but these guys made one of the most stressful aspects so much easier to manage.
Reasonable quote, I was super happy with the detail on the inventory list provided by the guys upon uplift, this put my mind at ease that nothing would be misplaced. Very punctual for uplift and delivery and nothing was damaged.
Everyone who I have dealt with was professional, polite and patient with my millions of questions, nothing was too much of a hassle for them.

Thanks again!

Speedy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Relocated from Randwick (Sydney) to storage facility in Oxley (Brisbane). Took me ages to decide on a company to use. Ended up choosing Caloundra Removals as they had a middle of the range quote, were available on the day I wanted, good service over the phone, good reviews on product review and they are a member of AFRA. Some other quotes were much cheaper but after reading reviews seems they were bogus companies.
2 removalists in Sydney were very friendly, positive attitude and professional (Luke & Blake). 43 degrees on uplift day but not
a complaint from them.
The truck and staff were from Campbelltown removals which made me nervous thinking Caloundra had outsourced. Staff explained Caloundra own Campbelltown.
They were a little rough with my furniture and personal effects. Some damage to furniture which was disappointing and believe it could have been avoided. When the truck arrived in Brisbane, goods were strewn upside down inside the truck. Driver explained a job at the Gold Coast delivered first was behind my goods. Therefore my goods were removed from the truck and not repacked properly.
Very fast transport from service. Goods uplifted in Sydney on Friday and arrived in Brisbane on Monday.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Can highly recommend, the move was stress free and very quick. The steep driveway was no issue for the driver to bring the truck with my furniture almost to the front door and everything went super smooth. Thanks again!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Awesome company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

We moved from cairns to Brisbane and found the whole process easy. From the initial quote to having a representative come to our house and adjust the quote, uplift and final delivery The guys never complained when they saw how steep step the driveway was and decided to carry every item up and down the driveway. Filling the first container then having to get another truck to finish the job. No items were broken, damaged or missing. Caloundra removals were more expensive than other companies but I believe you get what you pay for and could not be happier. Would use over and over again. The whole process was done over a period of two three weeks from.

1 of 6 pages