Filter By:

Very Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I live in Townsville and I needed some boxes to be sent down to Melbourne to my Daughter.
From the phone call for a quote to the guys picking up the boxes from our house the staff were extremely polite and price wise was very good.

One of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Recently moved from Melbourne to Brisbane with Caloundra Removals and Storage for both the move and interim storage. Cannot fault them - they were fabulous to deal with. Great service with quoting and coordinating pick up and delivery, the removalists were friendly and easy going and everything arrived in perfect condition - and I have a lot of fragile stuff. Would recommend them to anyone!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Very happy with my removalist..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My move was quite small one bedroom unit, and my move was over a short distance, started on time with no hassles involved, was so very happy with my removalist, very careful and very considerate men, would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone considering removalist, thank you...

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Had a small job from Sunshine Coast to Kyneton in regional Victoria and went without a hitch. Boys at the office, on pick up and then delivery were all outstanding and friendly. Great business. Was second time I have used them. Nothing too much trouble.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Excellent service and definitely recommend to my friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Move from Brisbane to Melbourne. Thank to caloundra’ excellent service make it much easier. Will return to them if need any removal service in future. Thanks.

Great Cando attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

A 4 bedroom house move to a 3 bedroom house across 800 km of western Queensland timed to suit us perfectly

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Made moving so easy and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The team at Caloundra Removals & Storage made our move so easy. Really, really happy with their service because it was a great price to move a few large household items from the Sunshine Coast to Townsville.

Excellent movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

2 1/2 container load move from Sunshine Coast hinterland to Brisbane. All staff were excellent, pleasant and helpful. No insurance used but they replaced the only breakage (glass table top) without being asked. The price was not the cheapest but certainly wasn't expensive. I cannot fault this company and will use them again.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We have just moved from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast recently , A 4 bedrooms + study house . The staff at Caloundra removal are really efficient and helpful . They did a excellent job on a reasonable price . Absolutely stress free , highly recommended.

Totally professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

My move from Townsville to a rural property outside Warwick was made so easier thanks to Caloundra Removals. I am not well and was totally stressed about the move, but right from the quote, they were professional, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them.

Fully Recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

This was the second time we moved with Caloundra Removals in less than a year. We had some very heavy furniture. We did it in torrential rain and they handled it with ease. Care for our furniture. Care for the floors and walls of both houses. All first class. Will be moving with them again at in 6-8 months ! Full recommendation from us. MIchael & Sarah. Parrearra / Minyama.

Stress free move from Melbourne to Maroochydore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Our move from Melbourne to Maroochydore was seamless and completely stress free. From my first contact with the company through to the final delivery, it was a pleasure to know that our move was in very good hands with professionals who know the business of moving. I can't thank the team in Melbourne and Caloundra enough, my best experience with movers ever.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

The customer service Kings!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I hadn't ever moved before and had packed up my house to move 1300kms away.
Right from the word go these guys have been a dream! Very informative and friendly, offered and came out to do a visual inspection and quote (which no one else could offer). Their price with insurance included was cheaper than most other companies without insurance. I had my stuff in a storage container and they asked if its possible I let them take it early, they would store it for free for me at their depo. Saved me a month of storage fees!! The guys who unloaded the truck at my move-to location were funny and friendly and unloaded the truck as if there were handling their own furniture. Everything went smooth and on time. This company is highly recommended! I wouldn't ever be going anywhere else.

• 1 helpful vote

Just as bad as any

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

They were far more efficient at uplift than the backloading company I had originally booked. However, the guys who unloaded my things into storage pods obviously could not read as the TV was wedged in upside down despite the box being marked “fragile” and “this way up”. The tv was completely broken when I got it. Lots of broken glasses from boxes also marked as fragile. I don’t recommend using these guys if you are moving things to storage. Not worth the expense when you can have a backloading company trash your belongings for half the cost!
If you can’t check that they haven’t trashed your belongings within 48 hours of delivery, Definitely don’t use this company. Refer to the contract!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Staff respected furniture and building during removal/delivery.
Collection and delivery (Bow Bowing to Denham Court) was speedy.
Appointment times were very close to that promised.
Brad from the Campbelltown office provided concise information and was
always available. He moved the delivery forward at short notice and greatly
assisted my moving in to the new house.

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We used Caloundra Removals for our Melbourne- Sunshine Coast move based on a recommendation from family who had used them before. We could not be happier with the service. The guys in the office were very responsive to our queries and the quote was provided promptly. The guys at both uplift and set down were efficient, careful and polite. There were no breakages. There was a mix up in the office about our delivery date, however once this was pointed out, delivery occurred on the correct date within a few hours. They also coordinated my car transport with Ceva. Couldn’t ask for more and will definitely use again. Thanks guys.

Airlie Beach, Qld

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Close to a stress-free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Caloundra Removals and Storage moved the contents of our 3 bedroom home (including garage, camping and garden stuff) from Sydney to the Whitsundays smoothly, despite us not having a confirmed delivery address until 3 days prior to delivery. Each member of the team was friendly and communicative, and arrived on time as arranged. We used Caloundra on the recommendation of friends who had used them for several moves, and we could not be happier with their professionalism. Moving is always stressful and so many times there are last-minutes items which were overlooked. This move was as stress-free as possible. Thank you Caloundra!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

First Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

We had to move our household to Queensland from two addresses in Sydney. two containers worth. Loads of antiques and lots and lots of heavy boxes of books, and the heavy awkward contents of my garage. Caloundra had extremely professional and worthy teams at both ends and the move was executed flawlessly. I was particularly impressed with the lack of grumbling, even though our driveway proved to be a challenge for the fully laden truck at the other end. Not only would use again, but I am using them again.

Port Douglas

First Choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

After having a terrible experience with another removal company, we were elated to have a positive and professional experience with 'Caloundra removals and storage' from our previous home in Victoria to our new home in Port Douglas,FNQ. They are a member of AFRA which is a real positive and we felt confident to use them, after our poor experience with the other company who we later found out were not a member! Adam and the staff were fantastic! Great experience from start to finish! Would highly recommend!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Excellent Service. A great team of removalists. Everything arrived safe and sound!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We moved to a house around the corner but required it done in 2 steps. Caloundra Removals were great when things didn't run to a time frame as expected - through no fault of theirs. They were flexible and obliging.

1 of 9 pages

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed] [email address removed]

Eddy asked on May 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Eddy. We'd love to help. If you can contact us via our contact page on our website we'll be in touch.

Hi there, I'm moving into a townhouse where I doubt my bed base (around 100kgs) will fit up the stairs - but there is access to drop in over the balcony. Can you manage over the balcony lifts? Thanks

Penguins123 asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for contacting us. These days we have restrictions on when we can use balcony's to move goods in and out of a residence due to workplace health & safety. The only way to determine if we could help would be either get some photos of the balcony or conduct an inspection of which we're happy to do. If you like to speak to one of our reps in regards to a free home survey, please call our office.

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Roy asked on Aug 17, 2016

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

See all 5 questions about Caloundra Removals & Storage