Filter By:

Efficient, Effective, On Time and Personable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The heading says it all..from the front office engagement to the final goodbye from the removal guys it was a pleasure...nothing is too difficult and they are great problem solvers

Moving from a four bedroom house to a sixth floor three bedroom unit; no problems!

Well done

Tony and Michele

Excellent Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Moving is always stressful. Thank you Caloundra Removals for the great job and making it easier and less stressful for us.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Perfect service - great delivery at excellent price by a great team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Used Caloundra Removals to get stiff from Townsville to Brisbane.
From the moment spoke with Matt to the time the items were delivered the process was smooth. They even arranged for our car to be transported. Highly recommended.

A job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We had our home contents moved from Brisbane to Townsville.
The Caloundra Removals team were on time and efficient and did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Brilliant work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

We were planning to move interstate 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Melbourne and got several quotations from different companies "based on their experience" and ONLY these guys suggested to list your items for accurate quote OR let their representative to come to your place and make an inventory of all your effects to make sure there are no extra costs and surprises afterwards - and all of this without any obligations (we used this option - safe and easy).

Problem number one: Many companies suggested to use a 20' container - quick and easy for them, however useless and expensive for us: 20' container ~ 33cbm and we would hardly use a third of this space. We wanted to use shared container to reduce costs - these guys had this option.

Problem number two: there were no exact destination address, so literally we wanted to sent our effects "somewhere to Melbourne" - they had a solution for this case as well. So we knew approximate suburbs we would like to live in and we had an option to provide an exact address within 10 days after pick up date to deliver things directly to address, if not then all goods would be placed to their storage and moved to exact address once it would be available. (we were managed to lease a new place within 10 days period)

Problem number three: dealing with many removal companies is lottery, everyone heard/read a lot of stories about broken furniture and appliances, mattresses with petrol/other odour and long and painful process of trying to get things fixed. NONE of above is applicable to these guys, they treat your effects as their own, pack everything carefully in the truck, use blankets for your big appliances (fridge etc), fix everything with ropes, fully pack mattresses in plastic bags (I saw a mattress package with corners left without cover).

Result: Moved in time (as agreed), all effects came without any evidence of move (no scratches, dents, cracks etc) and cost efficiently.

If I decide to move again I would definitely use their service and definitely I could and would recommend them to my friends and family without a doubt.

I just want to say THANK YOU Michael and Sydney team for their professional work!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Not an easy job for several reasons:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Small jobs are often most challenging in life and ours was a single item in a VERY local move. It was organised and carried out by Nathan and Mick organised by Adam, as though it was a big mansion move.
It was a single item - a collector-type old giant Bookcase, mainly glass, to be installed upstairs in our townhouse with little clearances anywhere. Job was refused by initial contractors, but Adam quoted a very acceptable low price and organised the delivery confidently.
Luckily, both Nathan and Mick justified the confidence. Both very big men with the experience to boot. The job was totally so professionally handled and fast that I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals & Storage for any Removalist job large or small.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Made our move so easy and stress free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

We had 4.5 years of life to move interstate, we've got a full gym set up, 5 different types of bbq's as well as a 3 bedroom house full of stuff and we're wine collectors so have quite a few bottles and fridges for storage. Many other removal companies didn't want to help us move the wine.
These guys were great there was no wine breakage, everything still works, the process was easy.

Nothing was too hard, everyone was really nice the communication was spot on!
If we were to move again I'd not hesitate in getting these guys back in.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

We relocated from Gold Coast To Melbourne, Tony and the team did a great job. Our move was handled by the Caloundra team with no second party involvement all the way to Melbourne.
Thank you for your professionalism and care

Very happy thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I have just moved from Cairns to North of Brisbane and was very happy with the team who moved me. Very professional, nothing damaged or broken. I highly recommend to anyone considering a move.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great removal and storage service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We moved a 4 bedroom home into storage for a 3 month period. Then back into our new apartment. The guys were on time and friendly. No damages or incidents to report. Very happy with the service received from the initial quotation from Jason to Rocky and his removals team. Thank you for making this move seamless.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Both Matt in Townsville who set the move up and the team at Caloundra were as good as we have experi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Great job from Caloundra Removals - from Matt in Townsville who set the move up, to the team at Caloundra - everything on time, flexible when we needed it because of the weather, and totally reliable. A particular thanks to the fellows who moved us in - Tama, Nicholas and Zak - very professional and responsive, and just good blokes to have around! Many thanks, Steve and Pauls Miller

Excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

12 years ago Caloundra Removals & Storage packed up our entire house into storage as we headed overseas. We recently returned and had the stored items delivered and they were still in excellent condition - we were pleasantly surprised as they had been in there for so long. All of our contact with the team over the years has been great and the crew who delivered everything back to us last week were friendly and efficient.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

We have been extremely happy with the service all round!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

From the initial quote and assessment process, to each of the staff I've talked with and of course the guys on the ground at both ends were fantastic, really efficient and careful. A huge thanks to the whole team.

Very easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I moved a one bedroom apartment from St Kilda Melbourne to the sunshine coast and I am very very glad I chose this company. My stuff was delivered with no issues at all, all staff were incredibly friendly and I highly recommend this company if you are planning to relocate. Everything arrived on time, and it only took a few days for my stuff to arrive.

A stress free move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I highly recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage. I had my furniture transferred from Melbourne to store with them and recently had it delivered to my home. It was a seemless and stress free process from start to finish. Great customer service, no problems with Accounts and the guys who did the delivery worked hard. All communication was answered in a timely and accurate manner. A great company to deal with.

Excellent removal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

All aspects of the removal from the quote to packing and loading and then delivery went like clockwork.
The removal was from Caloundra to Gosford and included some large furniture.

Well Done Caloundra Removals and Storage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Dear Sir

My wife and I would like to express our thanks for the way Caloundra Removals handled the recent
removal of our 2 bed unit contents from the Sunshine Coast to NSW.

Spearsy, AJ and Andrew handled the packing very efficiently and professionally. Their quiet
team work made what is in anyone's book a major stressful experience even dare I say enjoyable!

Spearsy arrived several days later at our new NSW unit as arranged on time with the truck and he and his off sider quickly unloaded and placed all our items where required.

We can not speak in any but the warmest and most thankful tones for our CR moving experience!
Well done all staff involved.

From our initial assessment right through to delivery sign off the job was professional par excellence!

Neil and Jenny Woodward

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Perfect from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Moved from new farm in brisbane to north melbourne and has no issues from my first engagement to the end. Adam answered all questions promptly and was clear about the process. The guys at pickup and dropoff were very profesional and took great care in dealing with my belongings.

I wanted to use a family owned business rather than the big players anand found that they were more competitive and second to none service. Thanks again!

Pain free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I recently moved from Kings Beach to Stanthorpe. Professional dealings from the time of quoting to the removal. They arrived on time, packed, loaded and delivered without any problems. Could not ask for better service - stress free !

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

This is now the fourth time I have used Caloundra Removals and each time they are outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

We recently moved from country Victoria to the Gold Coast and this is our fourth move with CR. As I have found each time, they were just outstanding. Very proactive offering cartons and also supplied a very large roll of bubble wrap along with all the wrapping paper and tape required. I got a call the day prior to advise what time the team would be arriving, and spot on, there they were! Hopefully don't have to move again any time soon but if I ever did, wouldn't hesitate. I didn't even bother getting quotes off anyone else.

1 of 11 pages

Moving from Nthn Beaches, Sydney to Redland Bay area, QLD. Is this something you do? 2 bedroom apt. Mid January Stephen

Stephen asked on Nov 19, 2018

Hi Stephen.
Thank you for your enquiry and we can certainly help with your upcoming move. If you would like to call us on 1300 723 783, one of our team will be able to assist.

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed] [email address removed]

Eddy asked on May 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Eddy. We'd love to help. If you can contact us via our contact page on our website we'll be in touch.

Hi there, I'm moving into a townhouse where I doubt my bed base (around 100kgs) will fit up the stairs - but there is access to drop in over the balcony. Can you manage over the balcony lifts? Thanks

Penguins123 asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for contacting us. These days we have restrictions on when we can use balcony's to move goods in and out of a residence due to workplace health & safety. The only way to determine if we could help would be either get some photos of the balcony or conduct an inspection of which we're happy to do. If you like to speak to one of our reps in regards to a free home survey, please call our office.

See all 6 questions about Caloundra Removals & Storage