Filter By:

First class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We had a very delightful experience with your team. Everyone from Tracey and the office team, to the boys who were with the truck. The whole engagement and delivery process was seamless, organised, and very professionally orchestrated. A first class service, I would absolutely recommend your services and also use you again.

Great Service would definitely recommenced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Have used Caloundra Removals twice to move to and from Sydney. Great service and friendly staff who put in the extra effort to ensure the move runs as smoothly as possible.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Caloundra removals did a great job and made the move easy. Have used them several times now. Will use again

Best removal experience ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I recently moved from Caloundra to Rockhampton and the service that I received from Caloundra Removals was absolutely amazing. From the very first contact they put my mind at ease. After requesting a quote, they replied immediately with the best price I had received. Other companies did not even reply to my emails. They communicated with me throughout the entire time leading up to collecting my furniture. The removalists themselves were friendly and really cared about my things. I could not recommend them more highly.

Excellent Service. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This company moved our belongings from a 3 bedroom home in Brisbane to a rental property at the Sunshine Coast and then from the rental into our new home. Outstanding service on both occasions; difficult access for the pick up at the rental property and a delivery in awful wet and rainy conditions at the new home. No damage whatsoever. We are totally satisfied.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Thanks to Jason, Adam, Bear and his 2 team-mates. You guys do an awesome job - moving is not fun but your hard work helped get us into our new house quickly and stress free. Natasha and Tim Hendy

Caloundra Removals - An Excellent Removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We had a large house in Sydney. It consisted of 4 bedrooms, self contained accommodation unit, workshop-office and workshop. We had made the decision to relocate to a coastal town about 700km from Sydney. The removal was complicated by the fact we had to "declutter" the whole establishment in order to present it in the best possible fashion for the sale of the house. This necessitated a preliminary removal into storage followed, about 4 months later, by a final removal after the successful sale; some going into storage and the rest going to our much smaller, newly purchased house at our new location. Once established in our new home, we had all of the furniture and effects in storage in Sydney moved to a storage shed locally.

A friend who worked in Defence removals recommended Caloundra Removals and we are glad he did. I had served in the military and over a period of 23 years we had had 18 removals. I therefore consider myself to be something of an expert when it comes to removals. This company easily rates as one of the best I have had to deal with.

The staff were excellent; courteous and skilled in the art of packing and removal. It was completely hassle-free and I think the charge for all of the services was reasonable given the huge amount of work that was involved.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who wants to get the best value for money and a quality removal.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Friendly and very professional removalist company at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I moved from Townsville to Cloncurry, they offered best price to meet my timeframe and staff were friendly and helpful. No damage to any of the items and they are on time as agreed. I moved from a 2 bedroom into into a 2 bedroom unit.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

4 Bedroom house from Magnetic Island to Caloundra
Tides Sea Conditions The Bruce H/W what could go wrong
Nothing no damage and all on time
The guys were great

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Caloundra Removals met all our expectations, from service thru to delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

This was a 3 bedroom move from Sydney to pelican Waters.
The Caloundra team at both ends were punctual, friendly, hard working and reliable.

Always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Many thanks to the crew at Caloundra Removals.
This is the third time we have used them.
This last move was from a long term storage whilst we were working overseas.
The furniture and belongings arrived in excellent condition, and the guys were very helpful and obliging.
Thanks again, if we ever move again we definitely use your services.
Best regards and thanks for taking care of our belongings

Missing item

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Overall good service but unhappy that a small to medium painting has not arrived & I’ve had no response re checking of container.

Great Service. Highly Recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

The guys that moved us were fantastic. The were efficient and professional. All our belongings arrived intact and even delivered to the right rooms we had marked for our new house. Thanks Caloundra Removals

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Move From Sydney to Caloundra.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I’ve just had my removalists at my place in Botany, the guys were absolutely outstanding, on time, courteous, service was 5 star. Everything went so smooth which is a great help when moving interstate. Well done I say.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Ours was not a great distance move only a few kilometers but downsizing from a large two storey property to a villa. The "Boys" and their truck arrived right at the appointed time. They friendly, cheerful and so cooperative and very quick in executing the whole remove. Both Cheryl and myself can but highly recommend this company if you seeking someone to move you. Thank you! Cheryl and Roger Crook

LESS STRESS...EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Caloundra Removals sent a great team to do our house move. The T.L. was very resourceful and found quick solutions to many tricky little problems with packing and stacking at both ends of the move. The team was very well organized, were very willing workers, and very obliging and helpful with our requirements. They took good care of our possessions and they certainly took the stress out of moving house. The service was first rate and I would thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals to anyone moving house. The price was right.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Highly Recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

3 BR Unit into storage. Excellent service. Very helpful and great care taken shifting & packing furniture. Arrived on time. Removal on 1st Sept. Very competitively priced.

Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

These guys we're amazing, they arranged our move on short notice and did everything to have our furniture to us as quickly as possible as we have small children..

I would definitely use these guys again and recommend in the future to friends and family..

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Couldn't have asked for a better Removalist Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Sept 15th was our pickup at Narre Warren Victoria by Caloundra Removals and Storage, Butch and the 2 guys were just brilliant. Arrived spot on time, a full 3-4 bedroom, Study and Garage bits and bobs were packed neatly and within 2.5 hours our goods were up the Monash Highway ready for the Sunshine Coast for 5 days storage. Our goods were then unloaded on time, on due date, by the Sunshine Coast team here in Loganlea Qld & they were friendly and as requested, they put our furniture and goods where we had asked them. Overall, our whole family were very thankful for Marty in Melbourne and the whole team. Fantastic service!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

My move was pretty poorly packed by me (oops) but the guys were positive all the way through and had my belongings moved in no time. Couldn't have asked for better service :)

Sarah

1 of 7 pages

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Roy asked on Aug 17, 2016

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

Hello, I am moving from Orange in NSW to Melbourne (initially into storage in Melbourne). Do you move from places like Orange NSW? I'm not sure if you come to regional centres? Thank you, Sue.

Helena asked on Apr 27, 2016

Hi Sue
We can certainly help you with your move. If you would like to email us a contact phone number, one of our reps will be in contact.

Hi. I'm moving from Grose Wold 2753 to Port Macquarie 2446 on the 11th or 12th of March. It is a large 4 bedroom house. Are you available please and what are your rates? Thank you!

Bee asked on Feb 23, 2016

Hi Bee

Thank you for your enquiry. A rough estimate for your move would be $3200 - $3600. We are happy to conduct a free inspection and provide you with a more accurate quotation.