Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Professional, honest and communicative - great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I had about 10 cubic metres of household goods shifted from Sydney to Eumundi on the Sunshine Coast. Included was a grand piano and large antique dining setting. Caloundra Removals visited the Sydney address to inspect the piano and table and plan the exit route prior to uplift, and they were willing to reshuffle their pickup schedule to accommodate my tight timeframe. This gave me confidence that Caloundra Removals were serious about their work and would take good care of my valuable items.

Delivery in Eumundi was well communicated p prior to arrival and the guys doing the delivery were very friendly and took as much care unpacking my items as the guys did packing them in Sydney.

I obtained 5 quotes for this move. Caloundra Removals were not the cheapest but were at the bottom end of the price window. I went with them because of their obvious intention to ensure the best possible job delivery from the outset. Both Brad (Sydney) and Michael (Sunshine Coast) and their teams were very helpful with any of my queries throughout.

Very happy - would definitely use them again. Thankyou Caloundra Removals!

Prompt, efficient, polite & reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Small number of items from Brisbane to Melbourne, handled in a professional, prompt and polite manner, easy to contact, confirmed everything at each step, an enjoyable experience, would be happy to recommend and would definitely be a return customer

excellent overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

small interstate removal. communication re arrival time was great. communication from pick up office at Caloundra was great. fast but careful unload. thank you for making this easy with no problems.

Don't trust Caloundra removals

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Delivery confirmed for 730-830, 7:41, get a call you now will be after lunch are you ok with that Sir, no, to bad attitude. Stuff a whole day. Never again.

Caloundra Removals are excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Organising a move for my daughter from far north Qld to NSW with Caloundra Removals was an excellent choice. They were efficient, professional and friendly and took the stress out of the move.
The staff members were always extremely courteous and helpful, explaining the process in a clear, down to earth manner. From the initial quote through to temporary storage and final delivery, notifications and service were prompt and could not be faulted.
These are "real" people with commonsense. I would not hesitate in recommending Caloundra Removals to family and friends.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Best price and service in Queensland

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Best service, nothing was to hard for the staff, admin through to the boys who delivered our furniture, was smooth and no stress, well done...

Excellent service, great crew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I moved from Townsville to Brisbane in October 2017, had to put everything in storage as had not purchased anywhere at the time. I bought a unit in December, arranged for delivery of stored things last Wednesday 17/1. On day of delivery there was a problem, a phone/electrical line was too low for the truck t get into the driveway of the unit complex.
Was told don’t worry we will work something out ie the whole container had to reloaded on to a smaller truck before they could deliver.
I can not recommend this company too highly, from the very first contact of quote, dealing with office staff, the guys who packed up in Townsville, in very wet conditions, to delivery.

All employees were wonderful, especially the guys who delivered on Wednesday, it was late, 5.30pm, but they ALL were still smiling happy and nothing too much trouble. I was recommended your company by friends and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family, top service. THANK YOU

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Best move of my life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Moved our 3 bedroom house from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast.
Everyone was punctual, friendly approachable and so efficient.
A close to perfect move if that can exist.
Highly recommended. I will definitely be using them again.

Outstanding professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I was moving out of my 3 bedroom house between Xmas and New Year and I could not have been more impressed with the punctual professional service they provided. Every guy working on this job came and introduced themselves and they took great care with my belonging. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Interstate relocation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Fantastic at both ends. The pick up at Melbourne was a breeze with the staff not being able to do enough and the drop off at Sunny Coast exactly the same. Thanks Caloundra would def recommend.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Worst move I have ever had

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Firstly I was lied to by your company, I was told my furniture and belongings were to be moved to storage in Melbourne and when I asked the truck driver on the delivery day where he had driven from he told my Sydney. On the pick up day they arrived with one container and a small truck much to my displeasure as I know that everything that went in to the small truck would have to be un-loaded and reloaded for delivery - that is when things get broken and go missing. I asked to have a steel cabinet emptied of my tools before it was put in the truck - it arrived full and had not been emptied as I had asked. The boxes had been used several times before and it was hard at delivery time to know where boxes should go. Boxes that were meant to be put in the kitchen were found in the garage. The list goes on...

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Great service and friendly team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I have moved 14 times with most of the moves being international. I used Caloundra Removals for a local move over this past weekend. This was definitely the most efficient move I have experienced. I moved from a 4 bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house. It was an extremely hot day and all the guys on the job worked so hard to get my family into my new home with the least upheaval. They also assembled some hard pieces of furniture with ease and nothing broken. I would certainly recommend Caloundra Removals and use you again.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Most professional removal services on the Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I moved from Sunshine Coast to Melbourne and the process could not have been easier. Great communication on price, pick up and delivery times and the guys labelled all boxes with a comprehensive checklist. Excellent reliable service.

First class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

We had a very delightful experience with your team. Everyone from Tracey and the office team, to the boys who were with the truck. The whole engagement and delivery process was seamless, organised, and very professionally orchestrated. A first class service, I would absolutely recommend your services and also use you again.

Great Service would definitely recommenced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Have used Caloundra Removals twice to move to and from Sydney. Great service and friendly staff who put in the extra effort to ensure the move runs as smoothly as possible.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Caloundra removals did a great job and made the move easy. Have used them several times now. Will use again

Best removal experience ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I recently moved from Caloundra to Rockhampton and the service that I received from Caloundra Removals was absolutely amazing. From the very first contact they put my mind at ease. After requesting a quote, they replied immediately with the best price I had received. Other companies did not even reply to my emails. They communicated with me throughout the entire time leading up to collecting my furniture. The removalists themselves were friendly and really cared about my things. I could not recommend them more highly.

Excellent Service. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This company moved our belongings from a 3 bedroom home in Brisbane to a rental property at the Sunshine Coast and then from the rental into our new home. Outstanding service on both occasions; difficult access for the pick up at the rental property and a delivery in awful wet and rainy conditions at the new home. No damage whatsoever. We are totally satisfied.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Thanks to Jason, Adam, Bear and his 2 team-mates. You guys do an awesome job - moving is not fun but your hard work helped get us into our new house quickly and stress free. Natasha and Tim Hendy

Caloundra Removals - An Excellent Removalist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We had a large house in Sydney. It consisted of 4 bedrooms, self contained accommodation unit, workshop-office and workshop. We had made the decision to relocate to a coastal town about 700km from Sydney. The removal was complicated by the fact we had to "declutter" the whole establishment in order to present it in the best possible fashion for the sale of the house. This necessitated a preliminary removal into storage followed, about 4 months later, by a final removal after the successful sale; some going into storage and the rest going to our much smaller, newly purchased house at our new location. Once established in our new home, we had all of the furniture and effects in storage in Sydney moved to a storage shed locally.

A friend who worked in Defence removals recommended Caloundra Removals and we are glad he did. I had served in the military and over a period of 23 years we had had 18 removals. I therefore consider myself to be something of an expert when it comes to removals. This company easily rates as one of the best I have had to deal with.

The staff were excellent; courteous and skilled in the art of packing and removal. It was completely hassle-free and I think the charge for all of the services was reasonable given the huge amount of work that was involved.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who wants to get the best value for money and a quality removal.

1 of 8 pages

We are moving from little mountain to kawana but require storage for 2 days maximum. Do you do this and what would be the cost for this? Will require a quote re furniture removal but will be in touch when details of handover is known

Roy asked on Aug 17, 2016

Hi Roy

Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with your move and storage. To help us give you an accurate quote, please provide a phone number and one of our reps will contact you.

Hey Roy how did you go with these guys local?

Hello, I am moving from Orange in NSW to Melbourne (initially into storage in Melbourne). Do you move from places like Orange NSW? I'm not sure if you come to regional centres? Thank you, Sue.

Helena asked on Apr 27, 2016

Hi Sue
We can certainly help you with your move. If you would like to email us a contact phone number, one of our reps will be in contact.

Hi. I'm moving from Grose Wold 2753 to Port Macquarie 2446 on the 11th or 12th of March. It is a large 4 bedroom house. Are you available please and what are your rates? Thank you!

Bee asked on Feb 23, 2016

Hi Bee

Thank you for your enquiry. A rough estimate for your move would be $3200 - $3600. We are happy to conduct a free inspection and provide you with a more accurate quotation.