Filter By:

Port Douglas

First Choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

After having a terrible experience with another removal company, we were elated to have a positive and professional experience with 'Caloundra removals and storage' from our previous home in Victoria to our new home in Port Douglas,FNQ. They are a member of AFRA which is a real positive and we felt confident to use them, after our poor experience with the other company who we later found out were not a member! Adam and the staff were fantastic! Great experience from start to finish! Would highly recommend!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Excellent Service. A great team of removalists. Everything arrived safe and sound!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

We moved to a house around the corner but required it done in 2 steps. Caloundra Removals were great when things didn't run to a time frame as expected - through no fault of theirs. They were flexible and obliging.

My move to Sunshine Coast made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

My move from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast was a huge undertaking and the help & support that I was given was awesome! You were on time great crew to load me & unload me had a few laughs but everyone from the Office to the truck crews a huge thank you for your help a service with a smile. Nothing was too much trouble and a friend used you 30+ years ago when they moved up from Melbourne to the Sunny Coast. Would recommend you as it made the process so much easier on me. Great job done!

Look no further

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

We moved from Melbourne to Brisbane 4 Bedroom house, they came to our house and provided a quote. We needed a place to store our furniture for a week as we were driving up as well. We weren't charged for double handling of our furniture (unload and load) it was a container with our furniture only. For the first time EVER we never had to lift a finger loading or unloading. I have moved many times from Brisbane to Sydney, Brisbane to Melbourne, locally in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and always helped moving, this time we were told to sit back and let them do the work. I could not recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage enough. THANK YOU !!!

Best Move Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I have moved many times over the years but these guys would have to be the absolute best. Excellent customer service,on time, friendly, very professional and very helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

The easiest part of my move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I relocated from Melbourne to Brisbane, and the Caloundra team were so helpful and made the process easy. They were punctual, helped me pack a few odd shaped items, and were understanding when I had issues getting into my apartment in Brisbane. All of my belongings arrived in good condition and the cost was as quoted, which was very reasonable. It was, surprisingly, the easiest part of my move. Thank you!

Mt Coolum

Totally Stress Free Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

The communication from booking a time for a quote, to organising pack up and delivery, was exceptional. Tony and AJ did a brilliant job packing up and then on uplift day, the boys were super professional at all times and took great care of our things.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Caloundra Removals and I look forward to using them again when we move from this rental into the house we are building.

Caloundra Removals Perfect Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

We recently moved from POONA Qld to COHUNA Vic and pick up was on time as was delivery. Packing was done with the upmost care and nothing was broken or damaged on arrival, well done. Our move was a 3 bedroom house to 3 bedroom house and would highly recommend to use this service. Tama and his offsider did a great job.
Regards Helen & Tony

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

A Stress Free Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Caloundra Removals performed our move from Sydney to the Gold Coast and we have received all the goods, on-time and in good order, a big thank you to Sydney manager Brad for making the move so easy and stress-free, a special mention needs to be made regarding the on-road team leader Casey who's standard of loading was excellent, my husband has had some experience in the removals industry and he said the standard of packing our two containers couldn't have been better, the volume estimate of was correct with both containers being filled to capacity and a small overflow of pot plants that we received a few days later, also in good order and condition. We would not hesitate to recommend your service to any future prospective clients. Thank you again for providing such a great service.

Noosa

• 8 helpful votes

Hassle-free Move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Very impressed with Caloundra Removals from quoting right through to delivery. The removalists were on time and very careful with our goods, as well as not marking any walls, in both our rental property we were moving out of, and in our brand new home. The two Kiwi guys were very hardworking on a hot day. We paid an hourly rate and they didn't waste any time. Thoroughly recommend.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Don't Pack Your Own Boxes!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

We relocated from Melbourne to Brisbane in December and was recommended to use Caloundra Removals. I had seen positive reviews so I was more than happy to use them. Unfortunately we didn't have a great experience with at least 3-4 boxes missing, 2 LCD TV's damaged and a chest of drawers were delivered with a broken leg.

One LCD TV was "cooked" in the truck and not covered by any insurances as electrical faults where an appliance doesn't turn on is deemed outside of their control. This is in the fine print. A second LCD TV arrived with a cracked screen and it too was not covered as we "packed ourselves". We packed using removal supplied boxes and used towels and bubble wrap to protect our belongings. Other items we packed ourselves were undamaged so our packing was not the issue. I can only assume the box labelled "TV and fragile" was laid down in the truck with boxes on top hence the cracked screen.

Our missing boxes were also not covered as no inventory was done prior to the move and our boxes were not labelled or counted by the removal team prior to being loaded on the truck. We were not aware of this until they were delivered at the other end as we had an agent at uplift due to travelling who was not aware to check for this. This oversight also meant were were not covered for the lost boxes. Words back and forth resulted in a very small reimbursement for our missing boxes as a "good will gesture". The reimbursement didn't even cover the towels that were in the boxes. We were also advised because we did not unpack all boxes at the time of delivery (my husband was on his own with over 80 boxes!) that by signing we had accepted everything was delivered. I'm sure the delivery men would not have liked to wait until all boxes were unpacked.

I can only assume this is the same with most removalists, so make sure you have the funding allocated for your move to have your items packed by them as all liability and responsibility is removed if they don't. The men were rough with our belongings, running up and down the driveway to get the job done faster and I can only think it is because they knew no responsibility would be taken for damages.

Unfortunately we won't be using Caloundra again for any future moves.

We took out our own private removal insurance for a more competitive rate and the TV's were fortunately covered in that, however our missing boxes and their content were not even though we could prove what was missing. We were out of pocket the excess and replacement of our missing effects. We used CARTS Insurance and they were very good in processing our claim for what they could cover.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Professional and stress free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Caloundra Removals uploaded my goods from my Maroochydore apartment into their storage, and 6 months later delivered it all to my new Little Mountain home. Everything went quite smoothly at both ends, no breakages, and my goods were all in A1 condition when I received them back. There were several heavy and unwieldy items which they dealt with most professionally.I always felt they knew exactly what they were doing. In addition the guys were always friendly and courteous. Excellent service and highly recommended!

Stress free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Caloundra removals responded to our request very promptly. Their quote was competitive with other and as we had moved with them 5 years ago we accepted with pleasure. The upload was without incident and our offload was the same and our furniture and personal effects were placed in our new house perfectly. No damage or breakages whatsoever. Very happy and highly recommend to friends and family and anyone moving in Queensland.

• 6 helpful votes

A great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Moving is always an anxious time for me.
Worrying about whether your precious goods will survive, or even make it to the other end, is always at the forefront of my mind. And I've moved more than 10 times so there have been good and very bad experiences!

From beginning to end, Caloundra took the trouble to provide good communication to this nervous mover over arrival times and landing times. The removalists were profession and very careful with my furniture and it only took 4 days to get the load from Victoria to Queensland. Apart from one damaged item, due to a heavy box being placed on a lighter one, the load arrived safely. The price was also very competitive.
Good work Caloundra!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Professional, honest and communicative - great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I had about 10 cubic metres of household goods shifted from Sydney to Eumundi on the Sunshine Coast. Included was a grand piano and large antique dining setting. Caloundra Removals visited the Sydney address to inspect the piano and table and plan the exit route prior to uplift, and they were willing to reshuffle their pickup schedule to accommodate my tight timeframe. This gave me confidence that Caloundra Removals were serious about their work and would take good care of my valuable items.

Delivery in Eumundi was well communicated p prior to arrival and the guys doing the delivery were very friendly and took as much care unpacking my items as the guys did packing them in Sydney.

I obtained 5 quotes for this move. Caloundra Removals were not the cheapest but were at the bottom end of the price window. I went with them because of their obvious intention to ensure the best possible job delivery from the outset. Both Brad (Sydney) and Michael (Sunshine Coast) and their teams were very helpful with any of my queries throughout.

Very happy - would definitely use them again. Thankyou Caloundra Removals!

Prompt, efficient, polite & reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Small number of items from Brisbane to Melbourne, handled in a professional, prompt and polite manner, easy to contact, confirmed everything at each step, an enjoyable experience, would be happy to recommend and would definitely be a return customer

• 1 helpful vote

excellent overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

small interstate removal. communication re arrival time was great. communication from pick up office at Caloundra was great. fast but careful unload. thank you for making this easy with no problems.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Don't trust Caloundra removals

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Delivery confirmed for 730-830, 7:41, get a call you now will be after lunch are you ok with that Sir, no, to bad attitude. Stuff a whole day. Never again.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Townsville

Caloundra Removals are excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Organising a move for my daughter from far north Qld to NSW with Caloundra Removals was an excellent choice. They were efficient, professional and friendly and took the stress out of the move.
The staff members were always extremely courteous and helpful, explaining the process in a clear, down to earth manner. From the initial quote through to temporary storage and final delivery, notifications and service were prompt and could not be faulted.
These are "real" people with commonsense. I would not hesitate in recommending Caloundra Removals to family and friends.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast

Best price and service in Queensland

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Best service, nothing was to hard for the staff, admin through to the boys who delivered our furniture, was smooth and no stress, well done...

1 of 9 pages