This product has been discontinued by Canon.

• 5 comments
  • 76 helpful votes

Excellent photos so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2012

I've had this camera for two weeks now and all I can say is wow. The pictures produced for a camera of this price is stunning. I very rarely give anything a 5 star review, but in this case I think it's justified. The colours and the light reproduced are excellent. The build quality and the look of the camera is top quality also. After the woeful Olympus VG 140 which I purchased several months ago now left in the draw, comparisons are like chalk and cheese. A little research on this camera and it has lived up to the positive reviews.

+ Good value,paid only $135.00, superb pictures, good battery life, solid

• 10 answers
  • 23 helpful votes

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2012

This is one great little camera small compact and slim line also with a waterproof case it can take photo's up to 3 meters under water or in the rain so no more missing those great outdoor shoot's on a rainy day the ones that never happen in the dry.It's also automatic and will shoot videos it adjust the picture,zooms,beeps to show when to start shooting and will hold about 1000 pic's before you have to down load.If you are a beginner this is the perfect camera because at the push of a button it does the rest and at a fantastic price.Pictures a re clean and sharp can be viewed before down loading just in case it's not quite what you wont,or you can adjust the image.Im unexperienced with and caan still manage to down load onto my computer what else can I say about this camera a lot but I think I have all the basics covered so mum and dad if your child has a interest in photography this surely is the camera for you.

+ inexpensive,easy to use,clean sharp photos

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I would like to thank anyone how has commented on this item & am glad that it has been of use.

Sydney, NSW

• 19 helpful votes
Private message

Very disappointed in this camera

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2012

We bought this camera thinking Canon are good at cameras so would be a good brand to choose. While the image quality was often quite good - especially in good light, there were too many times when in low light, even when using a flash, that there would be blurriness. Unfortunately, we had a problem reoccur several times where the shutter would jam and the camera would stop working completely. We sent it back for three warranty repairs. Finally Canon replaced it but not after it had failed us while on holidays or on special occasions (when you really need a camera!).

+ Good picture quality in good light, compact, stylish

- Blurred in low light, recurrent problem with shutter, Canon refused to replace it until it happened three times

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Comments

You got a faulty item, and instead of bringing it back to place of purchase for exchange, you kept having it repaired? Ok. Also, it sounds like you were trying to make the camera work way beyond i... read more »

actually, VW owns Lamborghini, Audi, BMW, Porsche, Bentley and Bugatti, so VW is freaking pretty awesome then.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

So easy to use - just aim and shoot

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2012

Easy to use
rechargeable battery
takes an SD card
Takes either still or video footage
mount on a tripod, multiple function settings
Use on automatic, or set the settings to your needs

+ I love that it is so easy to use. I love having a rechargeable battery that lasts for hours of turning the camera on and off

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 answers
  • 41 helpful votes

Great little camera!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2012

I bought this camera to have as a second camera to take to weddings and functions as our other camera is too bulky. I didn't realise how good the camera would be! At only $149 it has so many features that I never thought you'd get at such a low price. On our recent holiday I took pictures of our resort at night that were clear and could pass as a postcard. I would highly recommend this camera to anyone.

+ Reliable, cheap, easy to use, compact.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman