Duoyxxoy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Hclhhyoxy oxogxyoxyoxoxkgx kgxkgxg gkhxgkxgkxg gfuuc ifydhohx foydo ydoyx stiyxog vgig diff uddy fupuchp gudud cuv igfu fuu d6ydsyo duyd xoy

A very good experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I guess a lot of people come here to complain about a bad service rather than comment on good. There may be a few 'chop shops' out there but my experience at Myaree was good.
The repair was completed ahead of scheduled time. The works look great! Taxi rides in and out made it no fuss. The only gripe and a tiny one at that was the girl at reception could have been a little more welcoming.

Worst experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I took my Mazda CX 5 for repairs through AAMI to Capital Smart Carrum Downs, my car was relocated to Knoxfield without my knowledge. I have a list of 10 things that have not been repaired correctly, given this I am now taking the car for a full inspection. As to customer service when I arrived to collect the car I was given the keys and told the car is out the front no handover. From this I will not renew with AAMI if this repairer chain is the only place I can take my car.

August - October 2017 they expected me not to notice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

My car was hit on the driver side rear quarter, no replacing that one at home! The panel was completely stretched I had taken it to 3 other panel beaters to see if I could find a way to get it fixed without claiming as I had never claimed before! And I wanted to keep my record clean!
I was instructed to take my car to capital SMART in Archerfield, when I got there they seen my car and said its structural, the whole panel needs to be replaced and they can't fix it. It has to be towed to the Darra workshop & the repairs should take upto 10 days. I first thought wow that's fast! Great! 5 days went by and I got a call to pick up my car, well haha! They bogged my panel! For starters! Nothing lined up there was ripples all through the panel and Nothing lined up, dirt through the paint! They broke a plastic triangle thing on my window (Holden Cruze) & taken a big chunk out of my drivers door handle! I was not happy at all! I rang my insurer and they said they would send out there own assessor to have a look. A month went by and nothing.. he finally came and said he would see everything I did and then some he wasn't happy with the job either! Was completely on my side (thank god) we arranged that he would be there when I drop and pick the car up this time to insure I would be happy. I drop it off for the second time and we tell the man he needs to fix 1- the quarter needs to be REPLACED! 2- the triangle needs to be replaced 3- the rear number needs to be fixed properly & 4- the door handle needs to be repainted. They agreed and off I went. 4 weeks later I finally get the call to go and collected my baby! I get there and straight away notice my door handle wasn't painted? So I walked back inside and said to the lady at the desk, look the door handle wasn't painted like it was supposed to be. They acted like they knew nothing of it!! She got one of the men there to come and have a look, he said yeah no worries I'll take it now and get that all fixed for you! So I went inside with the lady and waited for a cap and I asked her did the assessor see it? Wondering why he didn't pick up on that. She said yes he did inspect it before they called me, and then goes on to tell me the reason it wasn't painted was because the man that was assigned my car went on holidays and failed to tell anyone what needed to be done but that it IS on the job sheet.. I'm thinking well what are you doing? Read the job sheet before you touch a car??? Annnyyyway 3rd time lucky!. I got a call an hour later saying my car was once again ready! I'm thinking wow that was fast to pull a door handle off prep it paint it let it dry and then put it back together? I got there and the door handle was perfect! But they still hasn't replaced the triangle thing & the had added a 15cm scratch along my bonnent && a patch of about 20 paint chips on my drivers door. And they were deeeeep! I'm talking back to metal deep! I was furious! You don't expect to take your car somewhere to get it fixed and come back to it worse? I rang my assessor and said I don't know what to do it's horrible they've damaged my car! And he said it's unacceptable and he called the state manager as they have had multiple times to make sure this car was perfect! I went back inside told them what was going on and she tried to tell me they were already there! Pfffffft I don't bloody think so, she read all the scratches out to be and I said yeah what about my bonnent? What about the chips on my door (in a few other choice words mind you) I went outside with the same fella that did the door handle and I showed him! He then started to tell me they may have been there I told him to stick it because I know my car like that back of my hand and I could show him every imperfection that was already there! He said okay go ahead! So I did.. wow wasn't he amazed. Left it there again for the 4TH!!! Time now, to come back 2 days later to a resprayed bonnet with paint runs... a massive patch of scratches on my roof, plastic plug missing off of the inside of my door (in the jam) my BRAND NEW $800!! Headlight melted!!! It's like they've stuck a rag with paint thinners on it and let it eat it away! & white overspray all over my black front grille.. I just took my girl home. I'm not wasting any more time on those monkeys that call themselves the best panel shop of 2017! That is absolutely ridiculous! They looked at me every time I pointed something out like I was a stupid girl. (22yrs) I will NEVER leave my car in the hands of CAPITAL SMART ever again. Look closely at your repairs make sure you point out the faults, they relay on you not noticing!

Poor quality repairs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Very poor repairs, bumper does not fit properly, paint missing and scratch, headlight not adjusted. Small piece of trim "removed" from undamaged area, they must have had a greater need for it. Will change my insurer if these are the type of repairs they approve, had no choice of repairer. Lucky my car is not a new one.

Narre Warren

Excellent all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Today I went to give my car in through Aami insurance to capital smart Knoxfield.
Nicholas is a complete gem, he managed to arrange everything and found him very honest and compassionate.
Well organised company and would recommend them to anyone.
The time frame was marvellous too, I can’t fault them at all.

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

I had minor boot damage to my Camry. Arrived at the appointed time and an assessor quickly assessed the repairs required. Within minutes a taxi arrived and took me to my destination. Text messages kept me informed of the progress of the repair. Car was ready two day later when a taxi took me from my home to the workshop. No paperwork to complete. Repairs were made "as new". Departed within minutes. Faultless service from the receptionist to the assessor. An extremely pleased customer.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Poor workmanship

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

They replaced a plastic moulding on the front fender. After a couple of days the moulding popped out, it hadn't been attached properly. I was asked by GIO to take the car back there again, which I did. This time they hot glued the moulding, because they didn't have the right clips. It's scuffed and covered in glue and the panel is misaligned. Very poor workmanship and no care. This place is owned by Suncorp, who also own my insurer, GIO. They pride themselves on quick repair time, but the quality of the repair is poor. I wish I had never taken my car there, but I wasn't given a choice.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

From booking my vehicle in to having it delivered to my door was a very good experience,lovely staff members were very helpful and were a pleasure to deal with

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Quality of workmanship is very poor

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

Quality of workmanship is very poor and no quality control at all. I've seen apprentices do better work. Car came back dirty with smudge marks all over and bonnet doesn't follow the contours of front guards as it is bowed but didn't have a choice of repairer.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Colour matching was done by Stevie Wonder Actually he would've done a better job

Repair of minor car body damage

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I would like to record my satisfaction with the repair (replacement of wing mirror and door panel) and the management of the repair process for my car carried out by Capital Smart at Mascot in September 2017. (Capital Smart was mandated by my insurance with GIO) I consider both the drop-off and pick up of the vehicle 3 days later later was managed professionally and courteously.
The repair was well done and I was pleasantly surprised to find the car cleaned inside and out (the first time it has been so well cleaned).
The complimentary taxi rides after delivery and for the pick-up made the process hassle-free.
Note I wanted to post this review after reading other negative reviews to provide balance and decided to go to the Mascot centre as it had the least negative reviews. But I was initially apprehensive of their repair process.

• 3 helpful votes

WORST REPAIRING, BEWARE OF CAPITALSMART

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

This is my second time experience with capital smart.
really worst and horrible repairing.
replaced my bumper and they have forgot to put the screws,
and bumper came off!!!
not fixed the cars properly.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Australia

• 1 comment
  • 20 helpful votes

Do Not Trust Capital Smart

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Dodgy and dishonest - tried to make me accept my car after repairs knowing full well part of the damage wasn't fixed!!! I took my car to the MILE END SA shop to have the rear bumper and rear quarter panel fixed after someone reversed into it. It was through my insurance company Aami. After 3 days I was told my car was ready and organised to pick it up the next business day. They were running late despite being the first pick up appointment of the day.. when they finally brought my car around I noticed straight away the rear quarter panel was still bent in where it met the bumper. I pointed it out and the employee told me that it was just the bracket and brushed me off. After I persisted he then said 'oh yeah we tried to fix that this morning but yeah' after I told him it wasn't good enough and I wasn't taking my car like that he said 'well I guess I could get the boys to take the brake light off and try and bend it more for you if you want'. On top of this the final job is not great either the paintwork on the bumper edges is poor and obviously the service is appalling.
It is absolutely disgusting that Capital SMART tried to make me accept my car knowing the job wasn't completed. I would never trust them again or recommend them to anyone.
Be careful if you are insured with Aami too - they were uninterested in the problems I had through their 'recommended and trusted' repairer.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

BEWARE of Capital S.M.A.R.T butt Part 1

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I was rear-ended (without fault) and upon arriving home phoned my insurer (APIA) to notify them of the accident, and in doing so made a claim via phone. The insurer was made aware as to the extent of the damage which included damage, to my LCD Screen, I expected to receive the vehicle back FULLY repaired without the inconvenience I suffered on a prior occasion where the repairs were unsatisfactory causing me to return such to the repairer numerous times. I also sought to have the vehicle repaired at a repairer closer to home and more convenient for me but I was not given the option of an alternate repairer . I was instructed to take the vehicle the Capital SMART at Banyo even though the insurer informed me that Capital Smart was not capable to totally repair the vehicle Furthermore Capital Smart was about an hour away.

I objected to such but the only option was Capital Smart on the Southside of brisbane (I reside on the northside) I did as dictated to and noticed that the staff at first instant were friendly and eager to please....in fact 'overly' friendly! I also took notice that the workshop was unusually quiet which was not common for the vast quantity of cars being repaired. Capital Smart reiterated that they would not attend to the damage to my LCD Screen, that I would have take it up with the insurer. I was told that the repair would take 2 or 3 days. Then it began! I was phoned by them to be informed that my rear mudflap was no longer available, that I could source a second hand flat myself, and that the insurer would cash settle me for it! The intention was to give me the vehicle with only one rear mudflap which I (on behalf of my wife) found unacceptable. I told them to make sure that provided me with the damaged flap as in the meantime, that the damaged flap was better than no flap at all.

Their response was that the flap had been thrown out, and besides I could not have it back as it was the property of the insurer. I objected to such informing them of the legal position ....that the flap would remain my property until an agreement was reached with the insurer and that they best recover the flap. They refused! They were no longer friendly or obliging but dictative in order to get their way. As such, I contacted the insurer informing them of my legal right to my personal property (the mud flap) and that the repairer had refused me access to that property informing the insurer as to my legal rights in regard to my personal property. The insurer wanted to cash settle me there and then but I insisted that I would look at that matter at the completion of the repair and the discharge of their obligation, I insisted that I retain ownership until the insurer and I came to a settlement and demanded that the insurer instruct the repairer to give me possession of my flap.

I received a phone call from Capital SMART saying that they 'dumpster dived' and retrieved my flap. Is this the end of my complaint .....absolutely NOT ....This is but Part 1.....To be continued The message here is: 1. Do not let Capital S.M.A.R.T touch your car 2. that it should be outlawed that insurers have more than one legal identity e.g the insurance group of Suncorp Apia AAMI etc 3. that the relationship between an insurer/s and repairer should be an arms length transaction e.g the insurance group and Capital S.M.A.R.T this is simply a conflict of interest.

Brighton

• 2 comments
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Would not listen to the customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Met with the manager. Vehicle had consequential damage from impact. The manager would not listen took to another panel shop and they really looked over my car and qoited correctly. Poor service and poor trade staff. Go to sheens panels for better service

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Fantastic service and job - I couldn’t be happier :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

The reviews on here don’t do Capital S.M.A.R.T Myaree justice.
I was hesitant to drop my car here for repair after reading the reviews below and I can honestly say I am 100% happy with the job they have done. My car was booked in by my insurance company, AAMI and I was told it would be ready in 3 – 5 working days. I dropped the car off on a Monday morning, was provided with a complimentary taxi to my workplace and by Tuesday afternoon I was phoned to say my car was ready for collection, I was offered a taxi to collect the car. Service was great, very friendly and helpful.
Thanks so much team, my car looks great!!

Really excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

An AAMI repairer. I am very happy with the service (Wentworthville S.M.A.R.T.) I received. The repairs were carried out ahead of estimated time. They paid for a taxi back to my office and for the taxi from my office to the repair shop once the job was done. The office staff were efficient and professional. The manager I met with described what they'd do and how long he estimated the repair would take. Highly recommended.

• 5 helpful votes

It took them 3 goes to get the paint right - no quality control

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

I recently lodged a car insurance claim with AAMI and through lack of time and better judgement, I didn't get other quotes and just took the car to Capital Smart. The side of the car was damaged from the rear passenger door across to the rear bumper. After getting the car back the first time, I noticed the white undercoat paint showing through under the blue paint of my car in numerous areas inside the rear passenger door. I asked them to fix it using a spray gun, not touch up paint. My car was in their hands for a second time and I got it back, same issue - this time in different areas of the door. So I gave the car to them a third time and they seem to have fixed it properly. Never again - no apology was given by them.

Terrible repair job - after having my car for 1 month - it was still not done

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

A car smashed into the rear of my car pushing me into the car in front.
Due to the high speed, the driver who smashed into my car needed to be towed. He was insured with AAMI, worst insurance company - ever! (Insurance company is disputing the liability at the front of my car).
Since the accident, their repairer CAPITAL SMART had my car for an entire month.
Today I collected the car and to my surprise, they only replaced the rear bumper bar. The boot is still out of alignment, meaning you can now look inside the car, even when the boot is closed and the automatic tail gate is no longer working.
I picked the kids up from school today and stopped the car outside the doctors. After getting in, the car would not start - according to the NRMA Roadside assistant its due to a flat / faulty battery, which had been jump started recently, I assume by CAPITAL SMART. (What?)
Hence, I had to get the car towed back home in the middle of the night.
Worst experience ever - how can they say that they are the number one repairer?
What I learned out of that? - I bought and installed the best dash cam on the market, front and rear which constantly records what happens so that this does not happen again!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Worst repairer ever used

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Every time my car goes in to be repaired through AAMI it comes out with problems. Paint won't match existing paint work, repairs not done correctly, don't replace what needs to be replaced. Cars actually come out of that place looking like they were in an accident. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE. ALL CAPITAL SMART WORKSHOPS DO THE SAME TERRIBLE JOB.

1 of 3 pages