We have detected a number of positive reviews for this business which we suspect have been falsely generated and have the potential to mislead consumers.

ProductReview.com.au takes a zero tolerance approach to any fake reviews and have removed these reviews accordingly.

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Absolutely intrigued in my results and how efficient it was!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

No not at all. If you follow the products instructions, you can’t go wrong. It states the correct procedure to follow and allowed for human error by showing pictures with the instructions. This creates a seamless and easy procedure. The first time you use it you can feel the difference with your tongue against your teeth. After the first week you can really see the difference as well. I recommend take a photo before and each week so you can see the progression. I used the Oil pulling as well and you could notice the change pretty quickly on how much it actually activates from the charcoal as well. You actually want to smile afterwards.

Curlewis

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Will do more than whiten your teeth, do yourself a favour and get some!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Carbon Coco is a product I honestly can’t live without. I had extra money so bought some a while back and have already got more! I’ve used both the Original and the Sweet Mint polishes. The Original I don’t find that flavoured but the Sweet Mint (to me) tastes like PK Gum (which I actually love!!)

Years of smoking and not caring for my teeth the way I should have meant I had yuck stains (even after quitting!). This product has removed them. I am not even joking! My teeth are so white, so healthy and the taste of the polish and paste actually makes me excited to do my morning and night routine!! Like that’s huge!!

Also, Having a natural gap between my front teeth, I was always embarrassed to smile but this product has given me my ‘smile confidence’ back.

If you’re thinking of buying it - don’t hesitate. You honestly won’t regret it!!!

• 1 helpful vote

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Absolutely love this product. I didn’t see obvious results until about week 3. Now my teeth are whiter and brighter and everyone keeps asking me what i use to get them so bright. I’ve recommended his product to my family and friends. I’ll be buying again! Yes it is a little messy but so worth it If you stick at it :)

I wish there was a 0 star option

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I bought this item hoping for a smooth transaction
I live in the UK and paid for international shipping
When receiving the package i had to pay an extra £12.50 for customs, which i was never told about pre purchasing
I told Carbon Coco about this and they said that they would not refund me for it
Their customer service is the worst ive come across
I haven't even opened the package because i'd rather send it back

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Messed up my bathroom for nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

Bought this product in hopes of easy whiter teeth as mine are quite coffee stained. Dipped and brushed 2x a day for 2 weeks and barely any difference at all other than a dirtier sink. Won’t be recommending this cheap stuff to anyone - true representation of you get what you pay for.

Verified Purchase

Slightly whiter and brighter teeth

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

After 3 times using Carbon coco, my teeth did get slightly brighter. I will continue using it for another 2 weeks as suggested on the instruction and will hope for the best !

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 9 answers

Tried it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Bought this product and it came yesterday. Opening it got it everywhere but I’ve mastered how to open it without getting it everywhere now. Best to open on a laid out tissue. I did as instructed, wet my toothbrush and dipped it in. Circular motions for 2 minutes. I honestly can see a difference already and I’ve used it twice. I have to admit my gums afterwards feel a little sore where my teeth meet my gums but aside from that I’m happy with the product.

Brisbane

Verified Purchase

Shouldn't be on sale at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I relied on the Carbon Coco website reviews before buying, which was a huuuge mistake. Hundreds of 5-star-only reviews are definitely not legit, and I'm really wishing I'd checked other reviews first.

First and foremost, don't use this product if you have sensitive teeth! I figured it would be okay as a few of the (probably fake) five-star reviews on the website claimed they had no issues with sensitive teeth. But from day one it made my teeth and gums way more sensitive than they normally are.

It makes a huge mess but most charcoal products do, so I let that slide. What did frustrate me was that this product did not make one single difference to my teeth. Still the same yellow shade I've had for years. I stuck it out for almost two weeks using this product, but gave up after the sensitivity became overwhelming and there were no results to show for it.

I do believe this product (and probably the entire line of products) shouldn't be allowed to be sold like this. There is no warning on the site about those with sensitive teeth or gums and who this is actually appropriate for. The site barely even has clear usage instructions. On top of that, the gazillion faked five star reviews are just awful practice.

Avoid, at all costs.

Out of Stock.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I received an INCOMPLETE set, a paper shape toothpaste saying it was out of stock and I would be getting mine asap. Still no signs of anything. It is completely unacceptable to send something incomplete without asking, being charged for something I am not getting and not getting my approval to wait for the product to be back in stock. Asap seems like another unprofessional thing to do... not even a commitment date.

Sydney

• 1 answer

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Wish I had checked real reviews before buying this crap. Leaves a horrible grit feeling on your teeth and also stains everything it touches. Not worth the hassle. Didn't see a difference because I stopped using it after 3 days cos it's so horrible to use.

Unbelievably poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

I ordered a carbon coco product but never received it. The item was never delivered, but when I enquired with carbon coco they refused to clarify with Australia post on multiple times. I enquired with Australia post myself, but as I wasn't the sender, they could not proceed my claim and pressed me to have carbon coco contacting them. Carbon coco systematically and repeatedly refused to contact Australia post and refused to refund me, leaving me in a situation where I was stuck and had paid for an item I had never received. I am not saying auspost did an amazing job, quite the contrary, but as I order my product and paid through carbon coco, my dispute was with them and they constantly turned me down when I did not receive my order. It is unbelievably poor customer service to not compensate your customers when you / your delivery service are in the wrong. I will never use them again, might as well throw money down the drain

Never received items

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Never received my order. Apparently it was safe dropped at my house while I was at work. Went into the post office to follow up with them to see if it accidentally went back to them. Contacted Carbon Coco only to be told that they cant do anything about it and it's my problem to follow up and get proof that the post office have lost it. So unprofessional and I would definitely not buy anything from this company again!!! Surely a product so expensive needs to be signed for also!

Melbourne

Rubbish...total scam..!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Does not work.. bottom line! Will give you more sensitive teeth.. black stuff stuck on your gums. I wish i could give 0 stars.. do not buy and waste your money.

Las vegas

Garbage

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Waste of time. I ordered the freaking product and waited for a month and a half to never get it. I requested a refund because their associate said we can send it again. I said if I have to wait another month and a half for the product please refund me ASAP!! I’m glad I never got it based on the reviews it’s terrible anyway. Waste of time and energy. Do not purchase. Go to Walmart they have a similar product for $5-$7 bucks!

Absolutely horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Facts: Advertisement seriously misleads
Facts: I used consistently for a few days about twice a day
Facts: I did not buy polisher (Only paste and charcoal and toothbrush and followed brushing instructions)

Admonishment! - DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Sunshine Coast

HATE THIS PRODUCT!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

After using this, i see it becomes slightly whiter even though it’s such a pain to get the black out of the gums.

But.....!

For some reason it’s just made my teeth more yellow than when I first started using it. This is so bad!! Worst mistake ever thinking this product would help whiten teeth when In fact it has the opposite effect!!

Does not deliver!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Bought this product based on the written and video reviews. Claims are very misleading causing one to think teeth are instantly whitened after one use. I have used this product according to the instructions twice a day for one week. My teeth are still the same color (yellow). No whitening occurred at all. The only thing carbon coco provided was a clean feeling in my mouth, nothing else. What a sham!

Newcastle

Private message

Worst purchase! Sensitive gums, dry mouth and a messy bathroom

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I finally decided to buy some teeth whitening, and I wanted to buy something that was natural and not harmful. I have used this product 3 times and it has left my gums feeling extremely sensitive and so dry. It has sucked all the moisture out of my mouth that I woke up with cracked lips and craving water.

My bathroom is covered in little black charcoal spots because it goes everywhere! So messy.

Do not buy this product. I will be throwing mine in the bin.

Fraud and scam!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

the product inflamed my gums and blackened my teeth and the inside of my mouth. It is an unpleasant sensation. I tried to return it but the money back guarantee is a big lie! I can even see that disgusting black powder embedded in my gums. The brush hurt me and made me bleed. the worst product I've tried and directly, they steal your money.

Adelaide

Worst $60 I ever spent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

When I bought this product my teeth weren't even yellow. I used it for a week and my teeth are now extremely yellow and the charcoal got stuck in my gums which caused my gums to bleed when trying to remove it and I now have dark grey stains in my gums. This was a complete waste of money and I am now even more self-conscious about my teeth then I was before I used it. Do not buy it!!!

1 of 3 pages

Ok!!!! So for the ppl that found this product amazing !!!! How many times did u use it?? For how long I've had it for a week now and brushing once a day and nothing :-/ I only get black stuff stuck towards my gums! And yes very messy to use!! I have to clean my basin after each time I brush

Zizi asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

I used mine both morning and night with slightly hotter water and I used a medium strength bristle toothbrush as I found the soft brush it comes with aided in leaving charcoal on my gums. Additionally, it took me about a week to get used to it all including how to eliminate mess. Now I just brush and when I rinse my mouth as normal (with Listerine + water) it would also rinse the sink. It also helped when I brushed without opening my mouth so much and to breathe through my nose and not my mouth. I have now been using this for about 3 weeks and prior to starting, I cut out teeth staining food and drinks like soft drinks, coffee and smoking. This experience is however based of my own methods of the routine. I have also found that the oil for the mornings helped add a layer of barrier to my teeth against any food or drinks I would have. My body has loved me for the change this has helped me bring!

I use the paste morning and night but only the polish at the night. I also have the oil and I use that of a morning. For black residue on gums - I recommend getting their water flosser, it helps to get right in there and get it out! ☺️

Product Details