Very reliable and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I used Careful Movers for a large 3 bedroom move from Erskine Park to Turramurra. The two gentlemen who carried out the move were extremely professioanl, punctual and polite all the way until the end. Unfortunately despite their careful attemt to wrap everything, the surface of our dining table was scratched very badly. I approached the owner of the business, Tony, to organise a possible fix to this problem and after providing him with pictures and details he organised for a furniture restoration specialist to collect the table from our house a nd repair it. He brought the table back in a week's time and did a fantastic job! I know Tony paid a hefty price for this fix to preserve the reputation of his business so he deserves an excellent star rating and a positive review from me. Keep up the good service and stay caring and personal. I highly recommend Careful Movers and will use them again in all my future moves in home and business.

Verified Customer

Great, efficient and friendly removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Jonathan and Alassane helped me, my fiance and little boy move from Rosebery to Penrith. They were both really friendly, efficient and careful moving all of our stuff, it was also very reasonably priced. Had a hard staircase to move a lot of big things down at the start, they worked really well and were very careful not to damage any of the walls or furniture. Have went some of the larger companies in the past and have been stung with extra charges and slow service. Would definitely go with these guys again and recommend them to my friends and family.

Easily the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

So I normally don't write public reviews but after having issues with other removalists, these guys were top tier and I had to get them a recommendation. If you're looking to move within Sydney go with these guys, completely stress free and nothing to complain about.

Verified Customer

Efficient fast and careful movers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

We had 16 sets of desks, drawers, chairs etc., plus some shelving and the usual collection of office equipment. The movers were careful with everything and we got the whole move done in less than 4 hours. Super happy.

Fast & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Small move on short notice, was no problem for them, picked up and arrived within the time frame given. Very professional, fast and CAREFUL! Thank you

Great movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Polite and efficient - Johnathan and Estain were wonderful and we have had some awful movers. We had had the place painted and new carpets and they took extra care to ensure nothing was damaged and no damage to our new paintwork or floors. Great work - thanks so much.

Verified Customer

Best decision we made about the move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Partner and I moved last week, and Jonathan and Estain were worth their weight in gold. Very fast and strong, and made sure all our items were safe and secure. When their trolley didn't fit through a narrow hallway they opted to manually carry all our boxes and furniture up three flights of stairs rather than take a longer route along the building with the trolley, to make sure we'd be done as quickly as possible. Would recommend these guys to anyone.

Verified Customer

A completely hassle free move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Jono and his partner did a great job with moving our stuff. They were pleasant, professional, fast, efficient, took care of everything and lived up to the their company name. Thank you so much!

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer

Moved us from Queensland to Sydney.Great Owner Operator.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

We had to Move our 4 bedroom home from Brisbane to Sydney and most off the move went well.The guys were on time on Moving Day and delivered in Sydney with in 48 hours as agreed and the owner was there the whole time to make sure everything was wrapped and packed correctly and they had a large truck that fitted our 4 bed home which included fragile furniture,Boxes plus contents off garage and pot plants All packed in one truck for a fixed price,So the price and service was Great for what we did.My only complaint was one piece off one off the beds missing when we started putting the bed together after the truck had left and are still waiting for a response about getting it returned.

Comments
Careful Movers Official

Thank you Altaf for being our customer you can call our Queensland interstate depot on 0731801684 and we will try and locate where your missing piece of bed is, or call the manager direct 0447 000 099.

I received some good news Today,Careful Movers delivered the piece off my missing bed to me with in 48 hours off informing Careful Movers off the problem,So i can now put my bed together and complete the set up off my new home.

Unbeatable moving experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Moved into an apartment with lots of steps. Jonathan and Jeroen (J) were very professional, hard working, highly efficient and paid attention to every small detail! Highly recommend these guys!

Comments
Careful Movers Official

Thank you Jason for being a repeat customer we have a large base of repeat customers like you that keeps a overheads down and enables us to give friendly budget style service if we take on a job we... read more »

These guys were awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

We were very happy with the care, speed, and friendly service we received. Our new building on Sydney park road in erskineville was a pain to move in to but the guys sent in did a great job.

Comments
Careful Movers Official

Thank you Adrian if you move again call our office number 1300 854 135 and we'll make sure you get the same team.We look after our regular customers and when we take on a job do the best we can to ... read more »

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Careful Movers really lived up to their name and took great care of our stuff. Jonathan and J were extremely courteous, hard working and friendly despite it being a stinking hot day. Tony the boss was super easy to deal with and efficient. We've used various other companies from small to big and these guys were the best by far. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Comments
Careful Movers Official

Thank you Kevan the team you got are not afraid of hard work and that was what you needed a team that was careful and just did the job and didn't complain. We always try and give a rough estimate ... read more »

Removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Moved from a 3 bedroom home to a 2 bedroom unit.
It took only 3 hours to pack the truck, the team were very friendly and worked fast.

Great Crew, Quick Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

They moved our two bedder in under 4 hours. Great set of guys who put their heads down and got to it. The distance between new and old locations was about 12-13km. Nothing was damaged on the trip and they took great care not to scratch the timber floors in my new flat.

Best movers ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

From beginning to end our move was stress free. Alan and the boys did not stop for a break and moved us quicker than we ever have done before. They packed up out 3 bed house in no time and offloaded even quicker. Nothing was too much trouble and the boys went above and beyond. If I could give a rating of 10 it wouldn't be enough. Thank you thank you

Verified Customer

Made a usually stressful activity stress-free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I received a call from Tony within ten minutes of sending an email enquiry - a great start.

Come moving day, Jonathan and Jay set a new, high expectation when it comes to removalists.

While our move was relatively small (1 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom terrace house 15 minutes away), the guys were absolutely exceptional.

Firstly, arriving on time during Sydney peak-hour traffic is a feat which should be congratulated in its own. I found the guys to be incredibly hard-working, knowledgeable, efficient and something which is often
not present with services, friendly and easy to talk with.

Their expertise resulted in several potential problems being rapidly solved before they became an issue. Which would have no doubt occurred if I had opted to do the move by myself. Such as, temporarily removing problematic doors in advance, and the taking apart and re-assembling of typically painful IKEA furniture.

Considering it took me hours to put the furniture together, the fact that Jonathan and Jay were able to take apart and re-assemble the furniture within 10-15 minutes was immensely helpful and impressive.

Moving house is one of the most stressful things a person can do. Careful Movers ensured that our day not only was without any problems, but also stress-free.

Easy move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Moved Interstate with these guys this week and they made the whole process look easy, I have moved a few time before and are always worried about what surprises can happen, I usually like to do business with someone I know but some off the removalists I have hired in the past in the past just did not have to talent to pick up on my needs so I had to find someone new this time and put in the time doing research and reading reviews.
I got a Quote from Carefulmovers and i did notice they were just a bit more organised and clinical about the logis
tics and knowing what was going on than some off the other company's I was calling and felt comfortable dealing with the manger Tony so booked Careful movers. I was still a bit nervous the night before we moved about how much we had and who we would be dealing with but got a call the day before confirming the booking and the driver rang me 30 minutes before arriving so they were on the fount foot from the start. They knew everything about our building and the procedures that needed to be followed with building management, Were very Pro active about Parking a big truck and completed the move from Brisbane to Sydney with not one thing broken. There was one mark put on the wall at the start but after that even my wife could not believe they could move the volume off Stuff we had as far as we did and not have a least one thing broken I think there was one glass broken and that was our fault. The other thing was they actually arrived in Sydney before we did so there was no waiting and the same guys who loaded our belongings in Brisbane also unloaded in Sydney and it was not as easy as it looked there it was a high rise new building and some off our furniture including our lounge had to be carried up 9 flights off stairs when it would not fit in the lift in our building in Sydney but they did it with no complaints.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Careful Movers were fantastic. We moved our office & they had to go to four different locations to pick up & drop off. They were on time, fast, reliable polite & very careful with our belongings. Would recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic - highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

I recently moved from a 2 bedroom unit to a house (same suburb), with a fair bit of furniture and other belongings. Jonathan and Carl (the removalists) were on time, efficient, polite and friendly, and handled my things with care. The cost is reasonable and fair. I definitely recommend them. Thanks Jonathan, Carl and Tony!

Meadowbank

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Very trustworthy Moved me from Sydney to brisbane.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

I wish I had hired careful movers first They moved me from Sydney to Brisbane on a few hours notice after a other company I hired totally took advantage of me on my moving day(see my other review)

I was in a desperate situation when another company refused to do my job and aggressively demanded payment in full for not doing anything when I was all packed up and ready to go to Brisbane because there was no where to park on moving day.

So I had to find a reputable company at super short notice so frantically went through the top companies
on product review to get a reputable company after reading the bad reviews of the company I hired.

And careful movers came out on a few hours notice and moved me to Brisbane within 30hours. Door to door service and gave me a fixed price. 2 polite and hardworking guys loaded in Sydney and the same guys unloaded in Brisbane all within 30 hours.

One things to note when your hire and interstate removal company is the terms and conditions,With the other company they gave me a cheap quote but also had to pay $100 a square metre for anything extra above the quote and it's totally debatable how many cubic metres you have on the day(read there reviews from the other company) and if you get an aggressive company and you have agreed to the terms and conditions and given your credit card number they can charge extra for conditions like there's nowhere to park or in my case just take payment in full for doing nothing and say I agreed to it.

The worst bit was how uncomfortable it was in front of my family.With careful movers I was allowed to pay at the end and pay by bank transfer when all my goods were delivered in Brisbane.

One other thing Tony and careful movers were very influential and advising me how to get my money back from the other company when I had given up and thought there was no way I would get my money back.

I can recommend careful movers proactive just came out and did the job parked across the road walked over furniture across the road packed the truck drove to Brisbane and unloaded it fixed price.

nothing broken