Verified Customer

Easy move with quick and polite guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Huge thanks to Logan and Toni for helping me move. Picked the company based on online reviews and very happy with my choice. The guys were on time, extremely polite and professional. They didn't mess about when it came to moving my things down three flights of internal stairs and one flight external (with no lift) on a 30 degree day, and I was done with my move in the 3 hours they estimated. Would highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Best movers we have ever had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

After our previous move we had been apprehensive and went searching for a team that could give us a stress free move. The boys at Careful Movers were the best movers we have ever had. They arrived on time, took the time to sort out the logistics and then got stuck in, moving quickly, efficiently and with a great attitude. We had three guys and they worked really well as a team, packing and moving simultaneously. We had difficult internal set of stairs, a lift and quite a walk to the truck to get out of our apartment. They helped pack some our final bits of furniture and even moved our plants too. Everything was done with care and nothing was broken. All this and a quick drive to our new house and we were soon unloading into our new house. This too went without any issues, and we were settled in our new home in under 4 hours from original arrival at our apartment to us paying the invoice!!! ***Couldn't recommend these guys more highly***

Verified Customer

Seamless from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

3 bdr house moved to next suburb. Started on time and took 4.5 hours. Friendly efficient couple of lads who couldn't have been more helpful. All this after one phone call.

Reliable and best movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Amazing job done by Eugene and Peter from Careful movers. Very prompt with time , easy communication with Tony over the phone to get me a quote. They made my move from 3BR Sydney house to 3BR in Nowra stress free and easy. Highly recommended movers in town.

Absolutely Flawless Move from a Lovely Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

A huge, huge thank you to Jonathan, Estain and Alan, who made what could have been a painful move, run fabulously smoothly. They arrived on time, were really lovely guys and moved all of our furniture efficiently and with great care. Moving is so stressful and with this team it could not have gone smoother. Thank you so much, will be recommending Careful Movers to everyone!! Thanks again!

Professional movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

One bedroom unit moved to north of Sydney. Friendly, fast and efficient.
Turned up on time and got stuck into it straight away. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service from Tony at Careful Moveers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I had moved back to Australia from overseas and had everything in a storage unit for a few months while I found a new place here. I had a look at some reviews and saw Careful Movers. The vast majority were very positive. I called Tony with only two or three days notice for a Friday move date. The price was right. Jon and another friendly bloke who's name I forget turned up right on time on the Friday at the storage unit. Very professional, big truck decked out with all the ropes and blankets needed. All my stuff was moved into the truck quickly and carefully. They turned up at the new place and put everything where I wanted it to be. I mentioned a few items that I wanted them to be especially careful with and they were extra careful. Nothing was damaged. They were very careful not to damage the walls and the front door when bringing in the sofa chairs. They were both extremely friendly and polite. I called Tony to thank him right after the move.
Absolutely satisfied and will be recommended Tony and Careful Movers to my friends and my folks for their next move.
Thanks guys.

Verified Customer

Prompt response and good removal work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

It was a small job to remove "left over" furniture stuff stored in a garage to a storage facility in the inner city.
It was a "Time was the essence" situation and every removalists that were contacted were busy.and could not do the job at such short notices.
Careful Movers responded and solved the problem promptly and professionally, to everyone's satisfaction.

Their name is appropriate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Liked their ad, humour is good shows you can laugh at yourself but be serious about the job, quote was reasonable too , much less than the big companies. Fairly small move 2 b/rm unit to new apartment. Texted to let us know arrival time. Took great care of all our possessions and finished in surprisingly good time. Jon and his crew were very friendly and worked hard

Verified Customer

Friendly, efficient and hard working!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

We moved from a 3 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom top floor apartment with no lift. Our 3 guys arrived on time and were incredibly efficient.
We were amazed at their strength and ability to carry our heavy items up 5 flights of stairs and grateful for their patience and polite manner.

These guys are awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I am very happy with services provided by careful movers.
They were on-time and completed the work expertly with no supervision and moved the furniture to my new apartment and placed everything nicely. I highly recommend them.

Great experience with Jonathan and Alassane from Careful Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

We moved our 2 bedroom place from Five Dock to Ashfield with Careful Movers on the weekend and it was a breeze, even with a short notice booking. The guys were here on time and worked extremely quickly. No problems with any of our stuff and getting big items up the narrow staircase in our new place. Everything was handled carefully and professionally and Jonathan and Alassane were polite and a pleasure to deal with, our other housemate straight away wanted to book them for his own move. Careful Movers had by far the best reviews of any of the moving companies I got quotes from and definitely lived up to their reputation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The team at Careful Movers (Jonathan, Yarmen & Thomas) worked tirelessly to help us move houses last week.

Booking was effortless, and the estimated time and size of the truck required were spot on. The team was punctual and they worked the whole duration and only had a "break" for their lunch whilst they were driving. They were very courteous and friendly to deal with. Very careful with the furniture and electrical items, and even disassemble and reassemble the beds. Makes life a whole lot easier especially when we were so stressed leading up to and including the move.

We can't thank the team enough because they made the whole process less stressful for everyone.

Would definitely recommend the team at Careful Movers.

Happy to recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Great service (townhouse to house).
Great price.
Mover (Allen and Logan) were very helpful, pleasant, even dismantling large furniture and reassembling at the new place.
No damage.
On time and quick.
Happy to recommend and even use again.

Very reliable and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I used Careful Movers for a large 3 bedroom move from Erskine Park to Turramurra. The two gentlemen who carried out the move were extremely professioanl, punctual and polite all the way until the end. Unfortunately despite their careful attemt to wrap everything, the surface of our dining table was scratched very badly. I approached the owner of the business, Tony, to organise a possible fix to this problem and after providing him with pictures and details he organised for a furniture restoration specialist to collect the table from our house and repair it. He brought the table back in a week's time and did a fantastic job! I know Tony paid a hefty price for this fix to preserve the reputation of his business so he deserves an excellent star rating and a positive review from me. Keep up the good service and stay caring and personal. I highly recommend Careful Movers and will use them again in all my future moves in home and business.

Verified Customer

Great, efficient and friendly removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Jonathan and Alassane helped me, my fiance and little boy move from Rosebery to Penrith. They were both really friendly, efficient and careful moving all of our stuff, it was also very reasonably priced. Had a hard staircase to move a lot of big things down at the start, they worked really well and were very careful not to damage any of the walls or furniture. Have went some of the larger companies in the past and have been stung with extra charges and slow service. Would definitely go with these guys again and recommend them to my friends and family.

Easily the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

So I normally don't write public reviews but after having issues with other removalists, these guys were top tier and I had to get them a recommendation. If you're looking to move within Sydney go with these guys, completely stress free and nothing to complain about.

Verified Customer

Efficient fast and careful movers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

We had 16 sets of desks, drawers, chairs etc., plus some shelving and the usual collection of office equipment. The movers were careful with everything and we got the whole move done in less than 4 hours. Super happy.

Fast & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

Small move on short notice, was no problem for them, picked up and arrived within the time frame given. Very professional, fast and CAREFUL! Thank you

Great movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Polite and efficient - Johnathan and Estain were wonderful and we have had some awful movers. We had had the place painted and new carpets and they took extra care to ensure nothing was damaged and no damage to our new paintwork or floors. Great work - thanks so much.

1 of 7 pages

do you offer service in Melbourne?

kev asked on Jul 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi, we need to move our furniture and boxes which are stored in a garage in Canberra (Pearce - direct street access) - to Sydney (Wentworth point). Our furniture was in a 1 bedroom apartment but we are now moving to a two bedroom appartment. Second floor with lift access. Could you please send me a quote? Thanks! Trinidad Trinidadvalenzuela@gmail.com

Trinidad asked on Feb 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Trinidad thank you for your enquiry best to go through our website there is a link at the top of this page on product review just under the Headline careful movers. Just click on the link and it takes it to our website.

Hi We are moving from wurtulla to kawana island. We have a 5 bedroom home. Just looking for an approximate quote. My husband is transporting all pot plants and outdoor items. Thanks heaps

gary dwyer asked on Feb 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Garry we have got a large truck thats in Brisbane now but mainly services interstate Removals usually going anyware from Brisbane Sunshine or Gold Coast south down to Sydney or Melbourne or anywhere in between. Can provide a top team thats very careful if you are moving interstate from Queensland and the trucks there now.Best to call our Queensland number 07 31801684 and check availability.

See all 8 questions about Careful Movers