Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

After having a really bad experience with our last move I was very apprehensive on find a removalist to move our 2 bedroom unit + storage cage. I rang and spoke to Tony and explained this and he put my mind at ease. On the day of the move the guys turned up on time and were very friendly and helpful. They immediately got to work and were fast and efficient and were done in 7hrs. This time nothing was broken (only a slight chip on a pot plant) I can live with that !
Thanks Boys for a job well done !

you guys rock

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

these guys were nothing less than amazing happy friendly and so helpful moving my 3 bedroom house and workshop from Sydney northern beaches to Canberra all in a day. I do not know how they fitted it all in the truck and did it in one day for a lot less than any other company had quoted me

thanks so much
Ian

Reliable and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We moved a couple of rooms of furniture within the same city. We were quoted 2-3 hours expected time and, in line with this, the move took 2.5 hours. The movers were friendly and turned up on time (arrived about 7.50 for an 8.00 booking). Before booking, I read lots of reviews of various companies, saying that the movers (from other companies) were scammers, deliberately slow, rude etc., but this was not the case with Careful Movers. They charge a slightly higher hourly rate, but they don't add on random fees, call-out charges, petrol fees etc, so you know what to expect. Would recommend and hire them again.

Big move - smooth as...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Moved from Castlereagh NSW to Rockhampton QLD, August 2018
Initially chose Careful Movers based on both price and some of the reviews I’d read.
I was hoping I’d selected to right truck given the number of things to be moved over such a big distance. The one factor that sealed this decision was the conversations I had with Tony regarding the timing and service.

The guys arrived on time in exactly the right truck and the efficiency of motion started immediately. That truck was loaded in just over 2 hours. Everything was strapped and secured and they used the available space to perfection - even added a few extras at the last minute.

Once the truck arrived in Rockhampton the unloading was very straightforward. All the items were carried to their proper rooms, a few adjustments made for a change of mind once things started to accumulate and even some great help assembling our big table.

All in all this was a great move and certainly the best experience I’ve had with regard to moving house. I would recommend Careful Movers every time for a stress-free, cost-effective and successful outcome.

Rob Nicol

Verified Customer

Big Truck for a Big Move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I Moved Interstate from Sydney to Queensland with CAREFUL MOVERS.Take it from someone who has moved interstate a few times with good and bad experiences.
Most of the time my work pays for our relocations though corporate removalists which can be expensive but in the past my Employer or My husband's work pays for our moves.
This time it was something we had to organise ourselves based on experience.
We choose careful movers because they were very solid when it came to answering my questions and the price they gave me was reasonable backed up by good reviews.
I still had a reasonably large house to move interstate and when it came to moving day the guys were friendly and overcame many difficulties to complete our move on time.
Thank you to Alan, Logan and Tony I don't normally leave reviews but felt I should this time.
It's always worth doing your research as I did but would recommend Careful Movers to anyone.

Everything went smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Arrived on time, were efficient and careful. This was the second time I’d used careful movers and I’d definitely use them again. Highly recommended!

Verified Customer

Very Careful and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

We Moved Interstate from Queensland back to New South Wales. I was pretty clear to explain I had a big move and was looking for personal service.
My moving day was scheduled so tight that I had to move exactly on the day that we booked with no room for error. I Will say that Tony and the Careful movers team were not the cheapest or the most expensive but they were the most reassuring that they could do the job and were very attentive over the phone about exactly what I had and exactly the size of the truck needed.
I was also moving from regional Queensland to regional New South Wales and Careful movers provided me with my own truck so I didn't have to share with anyone else and were on time on the day and delivered within my time frame.
The thing that impressed me most was they explained what they we're doing through whole loading and unloading off the truck showing me that they had blankets to protect my furniture and let supervise the whole process.
Even when it came time to go and trust them with my whole house Tony showed me that the padlock that was on the back of the truck was locked and when they left they even gave me the key to the padlock to open up the back of the truck myself when the truck got to New South Wales and everything safely arrived. You can trust careful movers to take care off Everything.

Verified Customer

Moved us from Melbourne to Queensland with ease!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We moved interstate from Melbourne to Brisbane last week and were impressed with the service we received. I did my research before booking in a removalist as we needed to make sure it was someone who knew what they were doing for a big interstate move like this and Careful Movers lived up to all the fantastic reviews we read. We made a good choice and I would recommend Careful Movers to anyone. The manager Tony called the day before the move to confirm all the details that had been arranged and to see if we had any other questions or concerns. The removalists arrived on time the day of the move and had ample equipment to ensure all our furniture and belongings were wrapped and protected from damage. The guys were reliable, friendly and professional and took the stress out of the day. Out furniture arrived in Brisbane on schedule and the guys unpacked the truck without any issues. Given the size of our move, we were worried about many of the complexities but Careful Movers are truly professionals who do this all the time and know what they are doing. We would definitely use Careful Movers again.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Four bedroom house with large items did in officiant time really happy with the service no damage cause highly recommended

Verified Customer

Exceptionally courteous and careful movers. Very nice young men.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

We moved a two bedroom unit from Bronte to the Central Coast. We packed all the boxes prior to the move. The two men showed up on time, worked very efficiently and were very upbeat and friendly the whole time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great moving company.

Interstate Move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Moved from Sydney to Brisbane
And we're pretty clear that we wanted our own truck to do the move and didn't want to share a load with anyone else moving interstate.
There was a lot to do in this move coordinating things in different State.
So wanted the part off Hiring Removalists go smoothly and to careful movers credit
They did do everything they said they would do and moved us out on the day our house settled and were not even an hour late and provided a big truck for our move to Queensland which was the i was the 2 things I was worried about.
The truck was tightly packed and they had all the protective material and not one thing was broken for 1000 Km plus move
I couldn't fault them and can say Careful Movers whole Team are highly recommend . I was able to meet them in Brisbane when they delivered so we could co-ordinate it with flights and they delivered right on time. They were able to provide me with the schedule and price from the time I rang up without the waiting on hold that I had to endure when I called other companies or waiting for online quotes to come back.
Highly Recommended.

Syd

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

Verified Customer

Careful Movers super easy, on time on budget from Tony with the quote to Jonathon with packing and d

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We moved from a 4dbroom house single storey to a 3bdr townhouse 2 storey on a 32deg day, The team was clean and professional and fast, no messing around they sized up the rooms and boxes and then systematically packed the truck, so there was no damage not even a rub mark on any of our furniture.

In 8mths when our house is built, they will be back again to move us again.

I have also recommended them to two friends who both had the same enjoyable experience that we did, Saved so much stress, well worth the $$

August 20th 2018 Update: 2nd time in 12mths and again a great result

I used Careful Movers back in Aug last year and again this year when our house was finished.

They rang and confirmed time, gave me the hourly rate, 3 guys turned up on time, truck was clean, guys were clean, they all introduced themselves and sized up the items and they got stuck into the move, We moved from a 2 storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a single level house that had new carpet, fresh timber floors and brand new paint.

Pleased to say again no items damaged, new house didn't get any damage and the team was fast and efficient.

Would use and recommend them again

Verified Customer

Exceptional service & peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

We used Careful Movers for our recent move interstate from Sydney to Adelaide, we chose Careful Movers based on their 5 star reviews. Tony was helpful & friendly during the booking process & made the process easy, providing a confirmation of booking & a mobile number to contact. So nice to deal with a removalist with a personal approach.
The load and unload was smooth & went exactly to plan, the guys arrived on time & were friendly, polite & respectful. To top it all off delivery was made ahead of schedule! Johnathon & Tony worked tirelessly & extra effort was put in moving our small upright piano.
Highly recommend! Thank you Johnathon & Tony!!!

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in Woollahra to a house at Jindabyne ... over 500 km away. The team turned up on time and were polite, friendly, efficient and .... careful. We have moved over 25 times in Australia And overseas and these guys were one of the best we have had.

Verified Customer

On time, professional and great work ethic !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

I recently used Logan an Toni from Careful Movers to move my mum from a 2 bedroom home to an apartment
in Inner West of Sydney.
The move took approx. 4 hours which was the time estimsted, and I have nothing but praise and respect for the engaging positive attitude, care and work ethic of both Toni and Logan.
I have heard of and have had really poor removalist experiences in the past, so I did my research on which company I would use for my mum's house and I was extremely happy with the choice!
Careful Movers, you have an asset in both Toni and Logan and I thank you for delivering on your promise.
Would have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family and already have!

Verified Customer

Careful Movers are really careful - excellent experience !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Moved from 2 bedroom apartment to a house. It was from Artarmon to Cherrybrook.
The team turned up on time and finished on the expected time. Very polite, friendly and honest guys.
Careful with fragile materials and worked very efficiently. Our move was made very seamless.

Verified Customer

Easy move with quick and polite guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Huge thanks to Logan and Toni for helping me move. Picked the company based on online reviews and very happy with my choice. The guys were on time, extremely polite and professional. They didn't mess about when it came to moving my things down three flights of internal stairs and one flight external (with no lift) on a 30 degree day, and I was done with my move in the 3 hours they estimated. Would highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Best movers we have ever had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

After our previous move we had been apprehensive and went searching for a team that could give us a stress free move. The boys at Careful Movers were the best movers we have ever had. They arrived on time, took the time to sort out the logistics and then got stuck in, moving quickly, efficiently and with a great attitude. We had three guys and they worked really well as a team, packing and moving simultaneously. We had difficult internal set of stairs, a lift and quite a walk to the truck to get out of our apartment. They helped pack some our final bits of furniture and even moved our plants too. Everything was done with care and nothing was broken. All this and a quick drive to our new house and we were soon unloading into our new house. This too went without any issues, and we were settled in our new home in under 4 hours from original arrival at our apartment to us paying the invoice!!! ***Couldn't recommend these guys more highly***

Verified Customer

Seamless from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

3 bdr house moved to next suburb. Started on time and took 4.5 hours. Friendly efficient couple of lads who couldn't have been more helpful. All this after one phone call.

Reliable and best movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Amazing job done by Eugene and Peter from Careful movers. Very prompt with time , easy communication with Tony over the phone to get me a quote. They made my move from 3BR Sydney house to 3BR in Nowra stress free and easy. Highly recommended movers in town.

1 of 8 pages