Verified Customer

Moved us from Melbourne to Queensland with ease!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

We moved interstate from Melbourne to Brisbane last week and were impressed with the service we received. I did my research before booking in a removalist as we needed to make sure it was someone who knew what they were doing for a big interstate move like this and Careful Movers lived up to all the fantastic reviews we read. We made a good choice and I would recommend Careful Movers to anyone. The manager Tony called the day before the move to confirm all the details that had been arranged and to see if we had any other questions or concerns. The removalists arrived on time the day of the move and had ample equipment to ensure all our furniture and belongings were wrapped and protected from damage. The guys were reliable, friendly and professional and took the stress out of the day. Out furniture arrived in Brisbane on schedule and the guys unpacked the truck without any issues. Given the size of our move, we were worried about many of the complexities but Careful Movers are truly professionals who do this all the time and know what they are doing. We would definitely use Careful Movers again.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Four bedroom house with large items did in officiant time really happy with the service no damage cause highly recommended

Verified Customer

Exceptionally courteous and careful movers. Very nice young men.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

We moved a two bedroom unit from Bronte to the Central Coast. We packed all the boxes prior to the move. The two men showed up on time, worked very efficiently and were very upbeat and friendly the whole time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great moving company.

Interstate Move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Moved from Sydney to Brisbane
And we're pretty clear that we wanted our own truck to do the move and didn't want to share a load with anyone else moving interstate.
There was a lot to do in this move coordinating things in different State.
So wanted the part off Hiring Removalists go smoothly and to careful movers credit
They did do everything they said they would do and moved us out on the day our house settled and were not even an hour late and provided a big truck for our move to Queensland which was the i was the 2 things I was worried about.
The truck was tightly packed and they had all the protective material and not one thing was broken for 1000 Km plus move
I couldn't fault them and can say Careful Movers whole Team are highly recommend . I was able to meet them in Brisbane when they delivered so we could co-ordinate it with flights and they delivered right on time. They were able to provide me with the schedule and price from the time I rang up without the waiting on hold that I had to endure when I called other companies or waiting for online quotes to come back.
Highly Recommended.

Verified Customer

Careful Movers super easy, on time on budget from Tony with the quote to Jonathon with packing and d

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

We moved from a 4dbroom house single storey to a 3bdr townhouse 2 storey on a 32deg day, The team was clean and professional and fast, no messing around they sized up the rooms and boxes and then systematically packed the truck, so there was no damage not even a rub mark on any of our furniture.

In 8mths when our house is built, they will be back again to move us again.

I have also recommended them to two friends who both had the same enjoyable experience that we did, Saved so much stress, well worth the $$

Verified Customer

Exceptional service & peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

We used Careful Movers for our recent move interstate from Sydney to Adelaide, we chose Careful Movers based on their 5 star reviews. Tony was helpful & friendly during the booking process & made the process easy, providing a confirmation of booking & a mobile number to contact. So nice to deal with a removalist with a personal approach.
The load and unload was smooth & went exactly to plan, the guys arrived on time & were friendly, polite & respectful. To top it all off delivery was made ahead of schedule! Johnathon & Tony worked tirelessly & extra effort was put in moving our small upright piano.
Highly recommend! Thank you Johnathon & Tony!!!

Professional and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in Woollahra to a house at Jindabyne ... over 500 km away. The team turned up on time and were polite, friendly, efficient and .... careful. We have moved over 25 times in Australia And overseas and these guys were one of the best we have had.

Verified Customer

On time, professional and great work ethic !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

I recently used Logan an Toni from Careful Movers to move my mum from a 2 bedroom home to an apartment
in Inner West of Sydney.
The move took approx. 4 hours which was the time estimsted, and I have nothing but praise and respect for the engaging positive attitude, care and work ethic of both Toni and Logan.
I have heard of and have had really poor removalist experiences in the past, so I did my research on which company I would use for my mum's house and I was extremely happy with the choice!
Careful Movers, you have an asset in both Toni and Logan and I thank you for delivering on your promise.
Would have no hesitation in recommending you to friends and family and already have!

Verified Customer

Careful Movers are really careful - excellent experience !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Moved from 2 bedroom apartment to a house. It was from Artarmon to Cherrybrook.
The team turned up on time and finished on the expected time. Very polite, friendly and honest guys.
Careful with fragile materials and worked very efficiently. Our move was made very seamless.

Verified Customer

Easy move with quick and polite guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Huge thanks to Logan and Toni for helping me move. Picked the company based on online reviews and very happy with my choice. The guys were on time, extremely polite and professional. They didn't mess about when it came to moving my things down three flights of internal stairs and one flight external (with no lift) on a 30 degree day, and I was done with my move in the 3 hours they estimated. Would highly recommend!

Verified Customer

Best movers we have ever had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

After our previous move we had been apprehensive and went searching for a team that could give us a stress free move. The boys at Careful Movers were the best movers we have ever had. They arrived on time, took the time to sort out the logistics and then got stuck in, moving quickly, efficiently and with a great attitude. We had three guys and they worked really well as a team, packing and moving simultaneously. We had difficult internal set of stairs, a lift and quite a walk to the truck to get out of our apartment. They helped pack some our final bits of furniture and even moved our plants too. Everything was done with care and nothing was broken. All this and a quick drive to our new house and we were soon unloading into our new house. This too went without any issues, and we were settled in our new home in under 4 hours from original arrival at our apartment to us paying the invoice!!! ***Couldn't recommend these guys more highly***

Verified Customer

Seamless from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

3 bdr house moved to next suburb. Started on time and took 4.5 hours. Friendly efficient couple of lads who couldn't have been more helpful. All this after one phone call.

Reliable and best movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Amazing job done by Eugene and Peter from Careful movers. Very prompt with time , easy communication with Tony over the phone to get me a quote. They made my move from 3BR Sydney house to 3BR in Nowra stress free and easy. Highly recommended movers in town.

Absolutely Flawless Move from a Lovely Professional Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

A huge, huge thank you to Jonathan, Estain and Alan, who made what could have been a painful move, run fabulously smoothly. They arrived on time, were really lovely guys and moved all of our furniture efficiently and with great care. Moving is so stressful and with this team it could not have gone smoother. Thank you so much, will be recommending Careful Movers to everyone!! Thanks again!

Professional movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

One bedroom unit moved to north of Sydney. Friendly, fast and efficient.
Turned up on time and got stuck into it straight away. Highly recommended.

Fantastic Service from Tony at Careful Moveers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I had moved back to Australia from overseas and had everything in a storage unit for a few months while I found a new place here. I had a look at some reviews and saw Careful Movers. The vast majority were very positive. I called Tony with only two or three days notice for a Friday move date. The price was right. Jon and another friendly bloke who's name I forget turned up right on time on the Friday at the storage unit. Very professional, big truck decked out with all the ropes and blankets needed. All my stuff was moved into the truck quickly and carefully. They turned up at the new place and put everything where I wanted it to be. I mentioned a few items that I wanted them to be especially careful with and they were extra careful. Nothing was damaged. They were very careful not to damage the walls and the front door when bringing in the sofa chairs. They were both extremely friendly and polite. I called Tony to thank him right after the move.
Absolutely satisfied and will be recommended Tony and Careful Movers to my friends and my folks for their next move.
Thanks guys.

Verified Customer

Prompt response and good removal work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

It was a small job to remove "left over" furniture stuff stored in a garage to a storage facility in the inner city.
It was a "Time was the essence" situation and every removalists that were contacted were busy.and could not do the job at such short notices.
Careful Movers responded and solved the problem promptly and professionally, to everyone's satisfaction.

Their name is appropriate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Liked their ad, humour is good shows you can laugh at yourself but be serious about the job, quote was reasonable too , much less than the big companies. Fairly small move 2 b/rm unit to new apartment. Texted to let us know arrival time. Took great care of all our possessions and finished in surprisingly good time. Jon and his crew were very friendly and worked hard

Verified Customer

Friendly, efficient and hard working!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

We moved from a 3 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom top floor apartment with no lift. Our 3 guys arrived on time and were incredibly efficient.
We were amazed at their strength and ability to carry our heavy items up 5 flights of stairs and grateful for their patience and polite manner.

These guys are awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I am very happy with services provided by careful movers.
They were on-time and completed the work expertly with no supervision and moved the furniture to my new apartment and placed everything nicely. I highly recommend them.

1 of 8 pages

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed]

Eddy asked on May 15, 2018

Can you do a move between Shepparton VIC to Merimbula NSW?

Hayd asked on May 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi thank you for your question we do have a Interstate Removals truck that goes between
Queensland and Melbourne and alot off the jobs we do are in the towns inbetween.
The best way to get a direct answer is text the manager on 0447 00 00 99 with a date when you want to move.
Or call the the office 1300 854 135.

If anyone has any questions about moving interstate just let us know we move people interstate every week.

Hello, I am moving from Werombi nsw to shoal bay nsw. I plan to move in on 10th March or close to. I am on my own & require some packing prior. I have many boxes already packed but am unwell & recently had an operation so unable to do the rest alone. I was hoping to stick dots on items still requiring packing. I do not have large items like fridge, freezer, washer, lounge or mattress etc but I do have plants, large white ikea cupboards & 1 x long tv unit. May I please be contacted on [contact number removed] or [email address removed] if you are available to assist me. Thank you kindly Simone

Simone asked on Feb 28, 2018

Answer this

Hello Simone thank you for your question.

If you have any questions about moving interstate we can give you EXPERT Advice We move 2 or 3 people a week interstate and learn from each customer how to do it better.

Just use the product review platform or call 1 300 854 135 or text 0447 000099.

The major thing is price is subject to availability.

See all 12 questions about Careful Movers