Review rating:

Stunning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Tong created a beautiful bouquet of delicious fruit & vegetables and delivered it promptly to a delighted birthday girl. All done easily online with faultless customer service.

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I ordered a fruit bouquet for my Pops Birthday- it was a great idea for someone that doesn't need anything! Tong was very helpful and made sure the order was to my liking! He went above and beyond!!!!!! I will definitely be using Carve It again for gifts!

Exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Beautiful. I sent the fruit bouquet to my mum for mothers day and she was so happy. She said the flowers were so perfect she did not want to eat them they looked so good. Tong was awesome to work with as I live in the States. He worked around my mums schedule even on this busy weekend for him. He delivered the bouquet himself. Tong was so quick with responses to my questions. Great customer service. I wish I could find someone as talented as Tong living here closer to me in the States. I will definitely use again and highly recommend. Thank you Tong for helping make my mums Mothers Day special.

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Amazing! The fruit bouquet I ordered was absolutely beautiful and tasted great. Tong is incredibly talented and was so helpful - I ordered at short notice but it wasn't a problem. He even delivered it in person, beautifully wrapped with a card. Highly recommend

Verified Customer

wonderful product and exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I ordered a fruit bouquet for my daughters 21st birthday and its simply beautiful. Tong was very helpful and extremely prompt in responding to messages. He even went outside his normal delivery area to accommodate my request and followed up with a confirmation email and accompanying photograph. A pleasure to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2016

Thank you, I ordered from Sydney, service was great and my uncle loved it. Tong sent me photos so I could see what was sent. Brilliant telling everyone.

Product and Service Unparalleled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

I was given one of these gorgeous fruit bouquets when I had my second son, and I was thrilled. Subsequently, I have sent 2 of these bouquets and have not been disappointed. Tong is a master at what he does and his professionalism is unparalleled. He is prompt in his services and responses and always sends a picture through of the final product and keeps you informed on when your purchase was delivered. I would not hesitate using his services again or recommending him to anyone looking for a special gift.

CHADSTONE

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Stunning. Creative gift with perfect service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2016

I ordered a fruit bouquet expecting it to be the standard cookie-cutter style available here in Melbourne. It was for my sister who'd just come out of hospital (she lives in QLD). Communication was swift and the final product a piece of art. My sister loved it. Highly recommend these guys.

Good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2015

Medium vegetable basket, one day notice. Excellent workmanship, fantastic communication. My mum was wrapped. Highly recommended.

+ Communication. Artwork.

Beautiful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2015

.My Mother was so thrilled and thought it beautiful as did all her friends. Payment was easy and I would certainly recommend it to my friends

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE & BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2015

I wanted to buy something traditional for my son & daughter-in-laws 4th wedding anniversary - the symbol for number 4 is fruit and flowers. [Name removed] produced a truly magnificent display of the carved fruit arrangement. So much detail and vibrant colours within the various types of fruit - I was amazed at the intricate carving of this edible fruit (which was also very delicious - my kids tell me!) The customer service and response to the questions in my emails was dealt with promptly and courteously - I would definitely recommend this unusual idea of a gift basket and this company. Thanks heaps [Name removed]!

Great service, speedy order and delivery, brilliant communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2014

Fantastic job Tong. The turn around time from order to delivery was amazing. I can not thank you enough for this. My sister in law (who just lost her mother) loved it and I appreciate the constant communication and update/photo once it was delivered.
Awesome work Tong!

Beautiful Product and Fantastic Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2014

I ordered a fruit bouquet from Canada to my daughter and her family in Australia. I received several emails from [name removed] verifying exactly what I wanted, payment was easy, and delivery was exactly when promised. The bouquet is beautiful artwork, with lots of fresh, tasty fruit and it was a joy for my daughter and her daughters to receive. My daughter said it smelled really good too! I even received pictures of the bouquet from [name removed]. I would certainly highly recommend Carve It to anyone.

Easy as apple pie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2014

It was so easy to order this fruit bouqet- all the way from Sydney. He was very friendly and happy to take my order, my best friend couldn't believe that we got this for her. She'll never forget it! And I especially loved the complimentary photos he sent me so I knew exactly what my friend was expecting.. Would definately use this company again!!!

+ Talent, lots of attention to detail

Carve It/ Mr. Tong : Beautiful Fruit Arrangement

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2014

Ordered an arrangement from USA to Australia. Was delivered within 6 hours. Exquisitely done!!! Great communication, including notification of delivery and picture of the finished product. Our niece and family were delighted and said they devoured it instantly; loved it so much they sent pictures back to us. We would gladly use him again. [name removed] is a true artistic professional.

+ Product, communication, speedy service.

Beautiful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2014

Absolutely gorgeous! Very professional and easy to communicate with. It was a gift for Mothers Day and she just loved it. The craftsmanship was beautiful, I definitely recommend anyone and everyone to use this service! I even received a photo of the bouquet once it was finished, was very happy with the end result. Thank you!!

Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2014

Very professional and fast only 24 hours notice. Beautiful cavings, my sister loved it. Thong sends through photos of the finished product and one of when it's dilivered. He uses paypal which is great. I kind of want one myself now but don't live in Brisbane sadly. Ic your thinking about it do it!

South Brisbane, Queensland

Private message

Amazing work and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2014

Highly recommended!
Very prompt with responding to my queries, was able to deliver the same day with short notice, and still delivered a masterpiece.
Recipient was amazed with our gift, very pleased.
I can't believe what was produced so quickly.
Amazing work and will definitely be in contact again for more orders :)

+ Efficient, great communication and unbelievable product.

Masterpiece

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2013

Absolutely stunning ,fruit was very fresh, ordering was very easy, responds were prompt to all my questions , delivery was bang on time i will definitely order again and again ... Thank you to the artist . My friend was very happy with the Bouquet looked spectacular and yummy to eat .

Absolutly stunning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2013

Couldn't rate this enough! Above and beyond what I expected to be delivered! Ordered as a Thankyou for a friend organising my baby shower. Service was polite, friendly and well beyond what was expected. The fruit bouquet was the most stunning one found with the biggest variety of fruit and at a great price! Would and will definitely use and recommended Carve It for anyone wanting a fruit bouquet! Fruit was stunningly carved and so fresh and sweet! Highly recommended!!

+ Polite, accommodating, gorgeous work, reliable!

1 of 2 pages