Great Service and Easy Application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Excellent and easy to apply - cash train has helped me out numerous times when I have had a cash emergency. Highly recommend to anyone having a cash crisis.

Always super helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Cash train has helped me out of so many sticky situations so many times they are super quick and very good at what they do. Nothing is ever a problem fantastic 5stars 100/100

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Amber! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Ongoing long term buisness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Until I approached money3 ( cash train ) I was apprehensive about mini loans , they made it easy to manage made sure I was happy and educated about the pitfalls of taking out such loans , I was knocked back for a small overdraft by my main bank , but cash train filled the void , and I will use my account with them instead but in the same fashion . The banks loss .

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're glad we could help Gary! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Not bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I am happy with the representatives via the phone although every time I have tried to use the live chat it disconnects and I never get the answer I need?

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thanks for your feedback Rebekah. We are always working towards improving our customers journey with us, including our live chat facility.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I have used cash train a few times now always good service got me out off tight situation a couple of times.

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're glad we could help Chris! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

This is Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I love the fact that they are on point. my loan was approved I am highly recommending Cash Train to all my family and friends

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Lofi! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Great service always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Everytime I go through cash train, all my expectations are fulfilled. They give wonderful service and awesome feedback. But most of all they are there to help.

Comments
Cash Train Official

Thank you so much for your kind words Noama! We're glad we could help :)

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Form is so simple to fill out and very fast service I will highly recommend to all of my friends

Comments
Cash Train Official

Great to hear Brent! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback.

I am so happy that I am able to get a decent amount on loan from Cash Train. Thank you for your help

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

When I am out of cash, I can always get help from Cash Train. Help me when the chips are low.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great and we're glad we could help Chris! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

This really helps me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Cash train has helped me incredibly and such a fast approval majority of the time. Thank you for all your help

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're glad we could help Rachael! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

It was quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

It was quick and easy to use and would use it again if I needed to thanks for your help

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear James! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Great service in time of need and when you've tried many other avenues. Life savers thanks again! Would recommend to all.

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're glad we could help Amelie! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

i have used these guys multiple times now and have to say i could not be happier,

the criteria is reasonable as the repayments are, the staff are more helpful than other lenders and more friendly aswell.

and if you need to miss a payment they are always happt to help, only negitive is the transfer time but thats not their fault.

Keep it up guys

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's awesome to hear Jerry! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Great heĺp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Great help when needed for that little extra help got as back on track with bills will use it again for sure was quick and easy to apply

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Good - Once I made contact they were fantastic and really friendly on the phone and problem solved. Thanks alot

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Christine! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Awesome,Easy,Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Thanks CASH TRAIN once again you delivered!!!Great service,very well mannered,had money within minutes!!!Thanks my new clutch is great guys,ONE HAPPY HUSBAND!!!

Comments
Cash Train Official

Our Customer Care staff will be happy to hear this! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Best short term loan company in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Would recommend CashTrain to anyone. Helpful and affordable. CashTrain the best in the business. I've borrowed of others, never again

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're so glad we could help! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Conveniently great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

A great help in emergencies! Simple, easy to apply and comprehendable. Step by step process and quick responses. Money transferred in reasonable time frame.

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Kat! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Got approved with in the hour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I applied and with in under a hour I got approved was excellent will be using cash train again and will get my friends to try it out

Comments
Cash Train Official

We're glad we could help Chris! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Cash train have Quick reviews!! They have Great customer service!! Friendly and understanding staff! i would be happy to recommend others

Comments
Cash Train Official

That's great to hear Tegan! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

1 of 18 pages