Filter By:

Verified Customer

worst company - not paying or fixing items they damaged.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

booked service for early morning but truck turned up 6 hours late, finished moving at 09:30pm with causing lot of damage to the items and House as well. its been more than 2 months now company hasn't fixed or paid for my damaged items. company has stopped responding to my emails. very disappointed with their level of service.
wouldn't recommend anyone use their services ever again.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. Please share your booking number or send a reply to the previous email again, so that we can look into this matter.

Booking num Z65C 80443

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Shocking service - never trust these people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Booked the movers from 2 pm, at 3:30 two men showed up and after spending 30 min on the phone they left the job and said they have some issue with the company and they won’t do the job.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. Please share your booking number, so that we can look into this matter.

84674 Is my booking ID

Cannot trust

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Cannot trust service. I moved my Items with them four weeks before from Canberra.They promised to deliver my items this week. It's not possible to track the Items. I called them yesterday as I didn't receive any message, they said I will get my items next week only. I didn't get any proper answer after making payment .you will receive lot of calls before making payment from interstate department. The interstate department is very busy and not reachable Once you pay the amount .. Please be careful..

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. Please share your booking number so that we can get it checked for the interstate department.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Wonderful, cheap, and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

The movers were lovely, and worked very efficiently to get the job done as fast as possible! They were very careful to not damage the walls or out furniture. CDB movers were also 2/3 cheaper than all my other quotes, I would definitely use CDB movers again!

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Dana, Thank you for leaving a positive review, We are thrilled to read such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Australia. We hope you will use ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Ridiculous hopeless company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Extremely bad!! Come 6 hours late! Indian guys, not professional at all! Damage my furniture and not admit! Threaten me to pay. Rip me off, and have reported to Fair trade. Do NOT use this company, never ever!!! This company should close down!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear David, Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. One of our investigating officers has already replied to you. The movers did perform the job carefully and h... read more »

"Helping"? Your men were late 5 hours without any notification, and told me no one is coming at 6pm, AND they broken my two almost new furniture due to extremely bad and rude processing. I am very... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Worst customer service I have experienced in my life.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Interstate move that was initially supposed to take 10-15 business days. On pick up day the removalists arrived at 5:30pm (one of which didn’t have shoes on) after being told that would be there between 11am and 2:30pm. I tried calling during this period for some sort of update and was told the removalists would call me back which didn’t happen.

After 10 business days with no update I called up for an update. I was told there was an issue and I would be called back within the hour. No call after 24 hours I tried again. This time I was told the truck was broken down and it would be an extra 7 days and I would be updated every day (obviously didn’t happen).

7 days later I called and was again promised a call back and got nothing. After multiple calls with the same result I lodged a complaint with fair trade.

I sent CBDMovers and email explaining this and was contacted by some manager who said they need more time and they will get back to me. Still to no avail I had an arguement with the manager and after that they refused to speak to me on the phone at all.

I didn’t think the furniture would ever arrive. About a week later I got a text from a different company and my furniture arrived the next day. I still have heard nothing back from CBDmovers and fair trade is dealing with the complaint.

What was supposed to be 10-15 days turned into almost 7 weeks. The most frustrating aspect was the lack of support and how rude the customer service team was. I understand things happen out of our control but they wouldn’t not provide any help and were rude and really just had no idea what was going on. A few occasions their customer service agents argued with me that I had received my furniture and just had no idea.

I would not recommend this company to anyone and recommend paying that little bit extra for a quality service and smooth process.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience.

Please share your booking number, so that we can look into this matter.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Worst Experience from the start of the Move until the end

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

If you are fine to experience the below when moving, proceed to book CDB movers.
I only booked to move items from my 3 bedroom house to my new home which was 5 mins away from the existing.
1. Job is booked between a spam of 4-5hrs and it is not mentioned initially
2. Mover didn't arrive on time, and only when I called the office, I was informed that the job cannot be done. I had to spend an hour on the phone explaining to 3 people, that i need the move done, but still even thereafter movers arrived hours later
3 They bill as per the time spent but doesn't have a proper system to monitor. Also even before the items were unloaded the movers requested me to pay saying "company policy", not knowing how long it will actually take to complete the job
4 Price per hour is comparatively low, but finally you end up paying much more as job is done like snails. Not sure if it is company instructions or if they are actually not efficient
5 Was overcharged and I had to explain everything again many times before the refund was processed.
6 Zero understanding and acknowledgement by the entire company on the time wasted for the client.
7 All policies and rules are followed to charge the client, but total ignorance on the service provided.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Suren, Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. Please understand that in a moving job it is not possible to provide an exact time so a timeslot is provided... read more »

Verified Customer

Don't waste your money - any other removalists would be better!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I moved to the next suburb and the removalists were very slow, did not look after my things and also I was overcharged as the removalists arrived an almost half hour late. I had moved a year prior to this, and had less stuff this time, however it took twice as long and cost twice as much
Also, the sales person convinced me to get a way larger truck than needed, thereby increasing the hourly rate. Very unhappy and would definitely not recommend this company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a review, it's disappointing to read your experience. Please share your booking number with more details at cs@cbdmovers.com.au, so that we can look into this matter.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Perth

Wow never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

Organized for different furniture items to be collected from different places and delivery to one end location. Quoted price for stairs and time from 1-4. They started the job at 2.40 but I was not told of this until later. They then refused the stairs for one item as it was too heavy. Not sure when the collected the last item but the furniture wasn’t delivered until the next day. That may not have been their fault. I spoke to at least 5 people and half of them made the same call because there was no communication. Def not worth the stress involved.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
CBD Movers Official

• 3 comments

Verified Customer

Grabage. told me I was at fault after I proved them wrong.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

movers mumbled a lot. they came very late. they kept dropping my boxes. they didn't wrap my lounge in the truck. spoke a different language the whole time. did not take directions. they overcharged me without explanation and asked for cash. they became angry when i explained my quote and attempted to discuss the detail. I eventually paid eftpos, to learn that they overchagrded me anyway, after which they didn't provide a receipt.

ha... absolute rubbish.

I've learnt that you get what you pay for.

and yesterday I paid the perfect price to be reminded of who not to do business with.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

[Update] I reached out to the Movers to see if they can recover the situation. I provided SMS transcripts and screenshots and eftpos transaction records. after which I was instructed to put a c... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Going to fair trade

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Tried to charge four months after stealing furniture after failing to carry out initial booked job and attempting to extort a further $470 - they showed up 9 hours late were rude. Made sexually inappropriate comments, questioned my child as to my marital status. Spoke in own language. littered off their truck by sweeping their crap on to my driveway. Refused to leave property after they stated they were not going to carry out paid for service if I did not pay the extorted amount. They claimed they could keep my daughter’s piano under a “lien” law. They are disgusting unprofessional and down right deceitful. Take your matter up with fair trade. I am. They can be fine and a public announcement issued against them by fair trade and could be ordered to cease entirely.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Quick and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We moved a 6 piece sofa set from one house to another in an hour. Great service and friendly people. Thank you.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer, Thank you for leaving a positive review, We are thrilled to read such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Australia. We hope you will ... read more »

Efficient and Affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I recently moved half of my home and therefore didn't need an enormous truck. The CBD team arrived right on time and that's when you start being charged unlike most removalists. Hard working guys got the job done as quickly as they could whilst taking care of our furniture. Have used CBD four times now - they make themselves available and are great value for money.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Hi Paula, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Australia... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

great communication, polite, fair pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Just a modular sofa
Received call from driver ahead of arrival, excellent!
Job completed within allocated time frame, excellent!
Happy with booking process, email and phone communication prior to job.
Courteous movers, no complaints or issues with any aspect of job.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Hi Adam, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Australia.... read more »

A BIG LOAD TAKEN OFF MY SHOULDERS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

. Some white goods and basic household furniture/items were moved a short distance
. Driver rang before turning up, on time and job was done in a timely and professional manner
. 2 very friendly, polite, efficient and helpful guys
. CBD Movers was recommended to me by a number of people who have used the service and I have already highly recommended this business to a number of people.
.Very happy about the rates also and the amazing service provided from start to finish
Thank you very much for a job well done!

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Dear Customer, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Aust... read more »

Highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Movers arrived on time, were efficient and careful with our items. Great communication, great value for money. Handled our narrow staircase beautifully! Would definitely use again and will recommend.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

The 2 guys were excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Although I was their last client for the day starting at 5.30pm and finishing at 8.00pm, they were both happy to help and took great care with how they handled our furniture. Great job, these 2 gentlemen should be recognised for their hard work. Thank you very much.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Hi Shalini, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Austral... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

Great guys with nothing to much trouble will ABSOLUTELY use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

The two guys arrived in a 6 ton Van on time and worked briskly to load our 3 bedroom furniture and contents into their van.
Our move on this occasion was a short 10kms and all our stuff loaded into the truck with no problems. We moved into a double storey house which proved a little difficult to take the three double bed bases upstairs BUT working out of the square as they say we loaded everything via the top storey very small balcony without a hitch. The move started and finished in quick time and we moved back in March 2018 this year and now bought another property and will be using them again so hence my review is a little late for my first experience. Well done guys look forward to catch up again.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Verified Customer Office Location: SA, Adelaide

best ever move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Arthur on August 27, 2018. Recommended by a friend. The move was a two bedroom unit over a short distance. Arrived on time,.very courteous and efficient, could not fault them and all loaded and unloaded in 2.5 hours and at a very reasonable rate

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Hi Arthur, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Australi... read more »

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

On time, friendly and efficient.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I've used CBD Movers twice now, first time was the equivilent of a one bdrm house and the next time was to pick up and drop off to two different locations. They were on time and didn't muck around, just got the job done with no damage to the furniture.

Comments
CBD Movers Official

Hi Maureen, Thank you so much for leaving a review, “The team here at “CBD Movers” is thrilled to hear such an excellent feedback, and we’re proud to be one of the most genuine “Movers” in Austral... read more »

1 of 26 pages