Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

We are both very happy with how things are coming along!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Both Sarah and i are over the moon with how things are coming along and the standard of quality that celebration homes has provided us with. Upon inspection of the property and build we discovered that the standard of Celebration Homes exceeds Australian standards for example Celebration Homes require roof straps every 900mm and Australian Standards are 1200mm. We are only up to plate height which means only the brickwork is complete, the bricklayer has used thorough techniques like wall indents instead of what other builders do which is just wall ties, celebrations use a much stronger system. Also the windows were of very high quality and were built to exact measurements as per plan, where with past experience other builders window/door suppliers have provided very poor quality stuff.
Very happy customers to date.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Jonesy, wow, what an amazing review! We are so glad you're impressed with the quality and having an amazing experience with Celebration Homes. We can't wait to see your beautiful new home complete. Many thanks, David @ Celebration Homes.

Top quality build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

From the conception through to the completion of the house. I have been very happy with the service and help that has been provided to me with the design, floor plan layout and pre-start. I was extremely happy with the administrative support provided and most of all the top quality finish of the home its self. Thanks to Alister and the team at Celebration!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Tarcz :) Many thanks for your outstanding review, we really appreciate it and are so happy you love your new home. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Alistair and the rest of the team. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Best first home building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

This first home building experience couldn't have been better.
Starting from the sales, Rohan was very friendly and helpful in every way possible, he was aiming for myself and my partner to achieve our perfect home, he's done a lot of digging to get us the perfect block of land and the house we want. His knowledge and expertise in residential building was beyond expectations. All put aside the main difference between Celebration Homes salesman and all their competitors is that they made our dreams come true despite our financial situation, the other builders salesman have even kicked us out of their display homes and given us no hope in achieving pur dreams.
Obviously Rohan isn't the only salesman at Celebration Homes, we've been to a number of display homes and every person we've met has been very welcoming and always approachable for a chat rather than being pushy and in your face.
After getting the finance side of things sorted, the fun part of pre-start came along. Every single person we know has told us this is the most stressful part of the build, it was probably the most enjoyable. Natalie was very in sync with us in regards to finishes and current trends, she always had an idea to pitch to help us make a decision, and we can't thank her enough for her patience through the process.
When it came to the build, Celebration Homes met our expectations in regards to quality of the build, obviously there is always a little hiccup here and there, but it has alway been rectified if it was either picked up by us or the building manager. Best thing about Daniel was that he takes care of his buildings as if it's his own. The final inspection defect list was very minimal (about 4 items) compared to the amount of things that we've heard from our friends and family, which have built with other builders.
Overall we recommend Celebration Homes to anyone who's after value for money builder with a can-do attitude and a worry-free experience.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Michal, many thanks for your outstanding review and glowing recommendation. We understand building your first home can be a daunting experience so we aim to make it as stress-free and enjoyable ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

The Dream Team for our Dream Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

In the daunting experience of being first-time home-builders, we have been so fortunate to have chosen Celebration Homes to deliver our dream.

After extensive research, we were at the contract signing stage with another builder, only to have a chance encounter with Chris Rose from Celebration Homes which would change everything. Our dream house, delivered, fully finished, $90 000 below the competitor, with absolutely no compromise on quality.

We cannot praise Chris and his dedication to meeting our needs enough. In the space of a very hectic week, he made every opportunity available to us, took every call and meeting request as we re-drew the plans and altered every room, customising every corner and detail. Nothing was too much trouble for Chris, who spoke to us in plain english, cut out the salesman spiel and was honest, trustworthy, understanding of our needs and consistently went above and beyond to ensure that our expectations were met and exceeded.

Being passed on to our pre-starter, Danielle Moir, we knew that we were in good hands as she comprehensively went through our plans, pointed out each detail and fleshed out our design, assisting with the perfect selections and allowing us all of the time that we needed to be confident in our choices. During the construction phase, Danielle was always on hand to answer queries and provide updates on the build, ensuring that we always knew what was going on, what to expect next, and to celebrate each step of the way.

Design and prestart were remarkable, and we thought that things could not get any better, but then, we were assigned Reece Davenport as our construction manager. We had read of this revered “Reece” on Productreview prior to construction and thought that he sounded too good to be true. Let us say that the reviews barely do him justice. He is truly remarkable.

He looked upon our house as his own, and our high expectations were matched and exceeded by his painstaking attention to detail and concern with ensuring that he would not be satisfied until we were. He accommodated our wishes, and went through each detail of the home with painstaking precision, ensuring everything was finished to the highest standard. He runs rings around the Building Inspector, as he delivers a construction product that exceeds requirements, and brings his knowledge not only of the building industry, but as a homeowner and builder and tradesman in his own right.

Meetings on site with Reece were incredible, he made us feel like his only clients, giving us all of the time that we needed despite his schedule. If any issues were noted, they were attended to within a day, and always delivered as agreed. He was able to assist with contacts and knowledge to enable us to complete the finishing touches such as landscaping and paving, cutting through the jargon and keeping quality, price and our needs at the forefront of his advice.

From start to finish, the Celebration Homes team of Chris, Danielle and Reece communicated with us, understood our requirements and at every stage delighted us with what they were able to deliver. Our new home was finished ahead of schedule, is of the highest quality, and kept almost $100 000 in our pockets. We cannot recommend Celebration Homes highly enough, and, if you are lucky enough, we recommend that you too have the good fortune to work with Chris, Danielle and Reece.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Aaron, we can't thank you enough for your kind words. Thank you so much for your glowing review and recommendations. Its been a pleasure working with you and we are so glad you've loved the buil... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2015

BAD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Do not build with this builder.
I built with them 2 years ago,
Nothing but bad service from start to finish.
And now after 2 years and cracks appearing all over house, and after inspection by them, told me that it's not up to them to fix it, it's my responsibility now. Goodbye.
We will see about that!!!
I will now organise an independent building inspector to go over the whole house and point out all the defects to them and see what he suggests.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Dear Justice, It is very unfortunate to hear your feedback regarding your home. We pride ourselves on having a professional trade base which produce quality homes and we hold them to very high s... read more »

When I have had my inspection I'm sure he would like to talk to you very much. Regarding standing by your high quality standards of build here is a small list of things that have carried out- For... read more »

I see that celebrations haven't replied to the above comment as they know it's right and they are wrong. Looks like a call to the building commission will be happening!!!!

Excellent Work!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Very professional and high quality build above and beyond expectations .
Well managed ,from start right through to key handover on time. Would not hesitate to refer to any first time home owner. Got immense support from technical staff regarding any questions and clarifications making it easier for me as a first time home owner. Completion time was within the time frame as promised. Awesome team!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi there Justice - thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We are so glad you've had a fantastic experience and will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team involved. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes.

Mandurah

• 3 comments

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Hard to believe all the positive reviews after our experience with Celebration Homes

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

On meeting [name removed] we were so excited to build with Celebration Homes. We experienced amazing customer service and were over the moon to be building. Also [name removed] at Resolve Finance was fabulous. Unfortunately ever since pre start we pretty much received no customer service with too many problems to mention in this review. In pre start we felt rushed and we were still making decisions on the way home and changing things. We received poor service the whole way through the build. When it came to picking up keys nobody was interested in meeting with us unless it was under their terms even though the date had been booked for a week. We were told this was due to team training which it seems takes precedence over customers. We were finally told we could pick the keys up at reception, what great service after spending all that money! We moved into our new home at the weekend and after being told the property had been cleaned and all items addressed at lock up had been fixed we found out this wasn't the case. We were met with a badly stained driveway which was our first disappointment. We had paint chips on the internal painted walls, a poor patchy paint job in one of the bedrooms, no gpo cover on a plug socket, damaged kitchen kickboard, pendant drop lights that were out of alignment, a spotlight not working, scratches on the stainless steel sinks, paint on the carpet and plug sockets, bad tiling workmanship, stains on the garage floor, a corroded door handle, the list goes on from here. Some problems had been addressed at the lock up meeting and we were told they would be fixed within 10 days, they weren't. We met with our site supervisor on Monday who said he would look at the issues but to say we are devastated is an understatement. We both work full time and can't just take time off work to get these issues sorted, even though I suspect its more like months of waiting if things even get fixed at all. We definitely do not have the house we dreamed of and have experienced no kind of customer service or support that we were told we would receive. A complaint had been made to a senior member of staff when we picked up keys and we were told to put it in an email. We have done that but now we have been informed she is now off sick and they don't know when she will be back, how convenient. We have had no call from any representative from the Celebration Homes office since receiving the keys and not one apology from anybody about anything. Our site supervisor, is trying to correct the poorly installed lights and drive but we have had no response on any other issues and I feel like we are a burden. This morning I woke up to a fly screen hanging out of the frame that overnight has bent all out of shape, obviously not put in properly in the first place. Would I recommend Celebration Homes? Absolutely not!!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry that your building experience has not been enjoyable and are working hard to address your concerns. Our Regional Constru... read more »

Hi David, no this is not the case. Since emailing Celebrating Homes on Tuesday with all the problems we have nothing further has been arranged? I woke up on Wednesday to find my fly screen hanging ... read more »

Celebration Homes Official

Dear Tracy We can confirm that you have spoken with our Construction Manager and that we are working closely with you to rectify your issues. Your site supervisor is across all of your issue... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Excellent service and staff from both Celebration Homes, Resolve Finance and Investor Assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

We have found the service and staff at both Celebration Homes and Resolve Finance to be excellent. I loved the in-house Pre-start selection room which made the Pre-start process a breeze. Jennifer was very helpful and patient. Special thanks to Martin from Resolve Finance for all your hard work in securing the best finance deal for us. The only disappointment was that Simon from Investor Assist (our investing mentor) left the company early in our sign up process. Jason our New Homes Consultant took over the reigns and has been very helpful which is great.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi! Many thanks for your five star review, we really appreciate it and are happy you've had a great experience :) We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Martin, Jennifer and Jason. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes.

Another Happy Customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

We went through celebrations homes because we loved the design of the house we chose and the fact we could walk into a display home and know exactly what we were getting. Every team member we have dealt with have always been so helpful and have assisted whenever asked. Special mention goes out to Tye Harper and Reece Davenport - Tye was a massive help throughout the build and provided a lot of support to us with all our questions to ensure we got what we always dreamt of. His prompt responses and going above and beyond made sure we the only stresses we had were from all the choices me and my partner had to make! Reece made sure we were always up to date with what was going on with the build and provided helpful tips along the way, always answering any questions we had as they came. Even the brickies were top blokes with our little ones when we visited, memories that will not be forgotten by our kids I’m sure.

It has been our first house that we have built and couldn’t be happier with the process. Everything looks amazing and now all moved in, we are now enjoying the house which already feels like home. Will always recommend Celebrations to anyone we deal with.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Trav and Em :) Wow, what a fantastic review to read first thing on a Monday! Thank you so much for your outstanding review and recommendation - we will be sure to pass your lovely words onto Reece, Tye and the rest of the team.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Happiest customer! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Building 3 homes with celerbration

(Focusing on my home in hillbert park)

I had my final presentation today at hillbert park property and the quality of the house is perfect! The site manager Reece has gone above and beyond more than i could imagine finding things that need tweeking/touching up in the process of the build his honesty and openness making it easy to communtcate with brought it all together, informing me about how he gets it all done so i can see sort of how well run celebration homes (the company) works!
And Im very impresed to say the least!

October 24th 2017 Update: Quality investment property builders

The quality of the build is perfect,
Michael Dooley my site manager has made my 2 new investment properties in movida estate look amazing! Clean lines, i cannot fault it.
His customer service and assistance if i needed it was 100%
I am a very happy customer 3 times with michael building 2 of my homes and they both look fantastic!
I cannot recommend this company more! With the speed/quality is flawless!
From their sales reps, customer support, site managers!
Made building with celerbration a stressfree cruzy process from start to finish.
Thankyou Reece and Michael (site managers) for the work you have done!
Extremely happy with your work thankyou

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Hayden - many thanks for your outstanding review :) We are so glad you love your new home and have had a wonderful experience. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Reece and look fo... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Living the dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I didn't know that building houses was affordable and I had no clue on what to expect only thought it was expensive and too time consuming. It was awesome to met people like Jeet and Martin who helped me with finding my dream home. Martin from Resolve completed everything for us and even though it may of seemed like the paperwork took forever he was there calling me to advise of the process/stages and what I had to expect. I couldn't fault any of his services and would highly recommend his service to anyone looking at going that extra step in building. Good work Martin ...payrise for you!!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Jess - many thanks for your outstanding review :) We are so glad you've had a fantastic experience and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Jeet, Darren and the rest of the team! :) Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Amazing from start to finish - so much to celebrate with Celebration Homes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I have to start by saying that my fiancé Blake and I have never built a home before, and that in itself is a huge experience already, but we were also planning a wedding at the same time! So two massive life-changing (and stressful) experiences for us and here we are - still smiling, excited and full of joy just as we were at the beginning! I must apologise that this is so long, but I feel it is necessary to share our wonderful experience with other people who are looking at building. We too, scoured ProductReview.com.au, Home One Forum threads and spoke with countless people who have built houses. We went to each builder's social media channel, read their reviews, saw customer's build photos to learn more about each company, and we were very excited with what we could read and see about Celebrations. So if you're reading this and you're thinking of building with Celebration Homes - note down the people below and ask for them, you won't be disappointed.

We got in touch with Matt Brooks early in October 2015, which was also when we started planning for our wedding. We said specifically that we wanted the house to be ready by Oct 2017 which was a whole 2 years away!! Matt, as patient as he is, guided us through the Celebration Homes process, let us ask SO many questions that he answered all of them, and helped us find the perfect floor plan - The Lennox! I remember the day he sent us the Lennox brochure, I was so excited because it ticked ALL of our boxes. It was the best floor plan I had seen in comparison to the many we went through for all different builders.

Catching up with Matt was like catching up with a friend, there was zero competition with any other new homes consultants that we met. Matt was down-to-earth, honest, humble and genuinely cared about what we were looking for. He made us feel comfortable, showed us the Brando display home in Southern River, spent so much time with us by answering the billion questions we had and still did it with a smile. He never once degraded other builders, which we noticed a lot with other builders consultants - Matt only focused on Celebration Homes and what they offer and will deliver. He helped us with getting the U-shaped kitchen that I so dreamed of, and most, if not all of the upgrades that we wanted. We are very thankful for the guidance and advice that Matt provided us in designing our new home. Unfortunately, the timing was not right for us back then, and we could not proceed and go ahead with our new plans. We were quite devastated and tried to stay positive, and in the mean time continue saving. Matt was gracious and extended his well wishes to us as we moved into 2016 without any plans to build our new home.

A whole year went by and Christmas 2016 came along before we knew it. I read on Facebook that Keystart was changing their policy, and that the first home owner's grant is increasing. I read this on 27th December during the break and immediately emailed the estate we were looking at building, and also Matt again to let him know we may be, possibly, HOPEFULLY eligible and able to build a house this time! There was no one else we were considering, and Matt responded as soon as he was back from Christmas break and did not hesitate at all to jump back into the same plan with the same, if not better, upgrades. We were so lucky to have Matt to guide us again, because he introduced us to Rob James from Resolve Finance, who is another great guy and now our mortgage broker!

Matt and Rob teamed up to get Blake and I our dream house, a larger lot than we planned for AND still money leftover to spend at Prestart. We couldn't be any luckier to have these two move in a matter of weeks to secure a freaking awesome house and land package for us. We signed our land on our 11 years anniversary (11th Jan 2017) and could not be happier at how things worked out for us. Having spoken to Matt before and all the time he spent with us designing our plan, being aware of our budget and specifications made a smooth process to secure the house and land package. In that year, some of the standard specifications had upgraded, the maintenance period went from 6 months to 12 months, Caeserstone promotion and raised high ceilings throughout and I still get my dream kitchen! So a huge thank you and lots of love to Matt & Rob for their expertise and attitude, we would not be here without you two :)

Once that was settled, we moved into Prestart with the lovely Danielle Moir. Again another amazing Celebration Homes staff - we were slightly nervous for Prestart but Danielle calmed all our nerves by going through everything so precisely and carefully with us. You can tell that she takes so much pride in her job because so much care went into our plans and explaining every inch of our contract drawings with us. Thank you Danielle for a great Prestart experience! After Prestart, we started getting frequent emails from Danielle with updates about the progress of our construction period. She would always email me before I get a chance to email her, that's how much we were getting updated and it was GREAT. As customers I would find it a poor customer experience if I had to keep asking for updates, but Danielle was always on top of it so we were kept happy and in the loop all the time!

We did not get a chance to meet our initial site supervisor Jamie, and if there was anything I could provide as a feedback for improvement, it would be that it would have been brilliant if we could have met or hear from our site supervisor earlier during the construction process. I think it was intended as we were informed that we would hear from our SS after slab down, at lock up stage and at New Homes Presentation (handover) but for whatever reason we didn't get to hear or see our new site supervisor Reece Davenport until it was time for handover. I think the fact that the build process was so smooth and the updates from Danielle was consistent that we were not fussed about not hearing from our site supervisor. However it would have been great to be able to talk to Jamie or Reece earlier in the process!

The workmanship and quality of our home was brilliant - from our awesome bricklayer Steven to Richard one of the tilers.. Everyone took pride in their work and it was so obvious in our home. The site was always clean, safe and there was always something new that we would see every time we visited (and we visited the site a lot!). We have so much to be thankful for with the different groups of people who worked together to build our home - the tradesmen were always so happy and approachable which made us happy too. Also need to mention how fantastic the tiling is, the tradesmen we had building our home were brilliant! Another thing I'd like to mention are the standard inclusions that are just excellent and we found out these were upgrades with other builders:

1. Chrome edges along tile edges - amazing finish
2. Alfresco brick pillar instead of wooden/metal pole (an upgrade at another builder)
3. Removing kickback for bathroom cabinetry and tiling instead - has floating cabinets luxury feel - AMAZING!
4. Ceiling exhaust fans - top quality!
5. Quarter round gutters - looks so modern
6. Square chrome wastes - modern finishing (an upgrade at another builder)

All of these are standard inclusions for our build and although it seems small and insignificant, it made a huge impact for us as to us, it increases the quality of the home and stands out from the other builders. We have family and friends that were building the same time as us and often commented on these items (and more) that they had wished came as a standard inclusion with their builder too. Thanks to Reece and his team we finished construction in 19 weeks (24 weeks is what they aim for) and guess what - we are about to pick up our keys on 29th September, just before our Oct 2017 plan that we were hoping for 2 years ago :)

When we finally met our site supervisor, Reece, we were beyond thrilled to be able to meet him. Reece is just one-of-a-kind and when you meet him, you will see why. He's the cherry-on-top of our already beaming experience with Celebration Homes. Straight from the get-go Reece was very clear to set expectations - if there's any issues with the house, he will no doubt do all that he can to get it fixed. In fact, before the meeting he had already started adding blue tape to things he wanted to fix, small things like paint chips could not go past his meticulous eye! He wanted our home to be 100%, and that meant that he would do his very best to fix the tiny 1% issues that made our home look perfect. Reece is so committed to his job that he knew all the small things that we had changed such as the offset of the taps which he said he was stressing about. He was so honest and real, and made us laugh so much. I reassured him that indeed, we pushed our shower rose off centre to accommodate for a rail so that the shower head would then be centre of the shower. He even checked and called his team to ensure that they didn't do it incorrectly haha!

Reece went through in amazing detail how to take care of our home, not just superficially, but how to really make our new home a warm family home to come. He showed us how to dismantle the oven (so handy!) and how to remove the toilet doors in case of emergencies. Reece went above and beyond to every room and answered yet again another billion questions from us. We tried all the taps to make sure plumbing is all solid, and how to take care of our cabinetry. He went through warranties, suggestions to lighting, placement of furniture and even colours!! Like I said - he's honestly one of the best experiences of building with Celebration Homes. Someone who sees our house as just as important to him too, and it shows with the care he takes with the entire home. With his experience, he saw all the things that we wouldn't necessarily see, and he points it out to be absolutely honest with us and then he fixes it. He doesn't try to hide anything or try to get us to sign and get out of the door. Reece is undoubtedly a massive asset to Celebration Homes - our journey ended with Celebration Homes in such an amazing way as we had ZERO items left to fix at our New Homes Presentation meeting. ZERO!!

Our designs that turned into a slab that turned into a house and is now ready to become a home. We couldn't have done it without the help of Matt, Rob, Danielle and of course, Reece. Now we are preparing for our upcoming wedding in 4 weeks and cannot wait to move into our new home soon after that!

If you have read all the way here and you still have any questions about our build with Celebration Homes, don't hesitate to get in touch with me, would be more than happy to share! We would highly recommend (and have already been recommending) Celebration Homes to friends and family thinking of building their home. Please pass on this review and our sincere thanks to the whole team at Celebration Homes, I spent so much time writing this I want the whole company to know how grateful we are to have such a beautiful home to start our future in.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Gwendolyn and Blake - WOW is all we can say! Reading your incredible review was such a wonderful start to our Wednesday. We genuinely can't thank you enough for your feedback and kind words. We ... read more »

Perth

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Happy home owners right here

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We received our keys this week and are really happy with our new home. This was our second time building so we knew more or less what we were doing and what we wanted. We chose Celebration Homes based on their reliable reputation and their 'what you see is what you get' style display homes. They did not disappoint in their delivery of a fantastically built home within a good time frame. The real star of the show was the site supervisor, Reece. His attention to detail and standard he expected from the tradesmen was reflected in the end product. Reece was very informative and extremely thorough at all our meetings and really set the bar high in this area.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Feeds! Thank you for your outstanding review and recommendation, we really appreciate it :) We are so glad you're really happy with your new home and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback on... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I have just recently decided to build my first home and had no clue on what to do. I met someone from Resolve Finance who gave me a thorough rundown on how everything worked as we where going through it, and teed me up with another person from Celebration Homes to go through the decisions that will enable me to build my first home. I would recommend friends and family to Resolve and Celebrations.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Jarrod, many thanks for your kind words and recommendation! We are so glad we've been able to assist in making your first home ownership journey more simple :) We will pass on your lovely feedback to the team.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Building our dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

We are about to start our build with Celebration Homes, and if the service we have got so far is anything to go by then we can't go wrong. We have been told in the past that we couldn't build a home, but we meet Danielle Rae and everything changed. She put us in contact with Martin from Resolve and wow! There wasn't anything that he couldn't help us with. It may have been a long process to date, but I can not fault the service that he has given us. Nothing was too hard, he answered all our questions and has always been on the end of the phone if we were unsure or wanted to give up! I would highly recommend Martin to anyone who is looking at or thinking of building. He is a great asset to Resolve Finance. He knows the industry inside and out and really makes you feel like you are is only client and always goes above and beyond what is expected. We can not wait for our home to start and finally achieve our dream!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mel - wow, thank you for your outstanding review! We are so glad the team has helped you achieve your home ownership goals and we can't wait to see your beautiful new home all finished! We will ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Excellent company, highly skilled employees.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

So far the process has been very good. Very organized people, very understanding and an absolute breeze to work with, they have been able to answer any questions I've had for them and always respond in a professional, yet timely manner. I look forward to the rest of the build, as they have made the journey very enjoyable, especially for a first time homeowner.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Thomas - many thanks for your kind words and recommendations! We can't wait to see your new home complete. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the rest of the team.

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2008

Sagging Ceilings and Hot Water Cylinder leaning to one side - appalling workmanship and after servic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I am absolutely disgusted with Celebration Homes in that they refused to take ownership of the faulty workmanship for the continuing sagging ceilings at my property which they claim have to be maintained by ourselves as the home owner. I find this absurd that they are asking me as the owner to maintain my ceilings – and how does one do that!!! Their service department has been round multiple times to fix the issue but it has not been rectified to satisfactory, and the same problem is occurring in other rooms. I have called them multiple times and they state that “works now considered a part of your regular home owners maintenance as the items covered under warranty for 6-12 months” which I find absurd as the problem has never been fixed properly in the first place. So are they trying to imply that the ceilings only last 6 to 12 months, what a stupid response! They sent their own sister company, Ceiling Solutions to which is part of the APG group to provide a report, who are obviously going to supply a bias opinion as it is part of their own organisation!
I have also reported to Celebration Homes that Hot Water Cylinder has lent to one side to which they have not rectified. Again this is down to bad workmanship as they have rested the cylinder tank on a paving slab which obviously has sunk into the sand. The cylinder tank should have been rested on a solid concrete base which again Celebration Homes are refusing to rectify.
Celebration Homes need to take full responsibility to rectify these issues and I would not be recommending them as after service is appalling!
Do not trust Celebration Homes and my advice would be really think hard before signing up with them as they do not take any responsibilities to rectifying their faults, as I found all they do is fob you off with rubbish just to disown the issue! Remember you have been warned!!!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Dear Mr Kerai, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately we have been unable to find you in our system and have no recent maintenance requests regarding sagging ceilings. We ta... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Good builder but need more focus on customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Workmanship and build quality was good.
Our Sales Rep was knowledgeable and helpful. However, some of the things could have been done better and differently.
We paid celebration homes extra money to maximise the usage of built area but that was unsuccessful. We then ourselves went to the shire which was then agreed and approved.
We had three different new homes coordinators during the construction process. First person was not helpful at all. Second person was good and the third was ok.
One recommendation to Celebration Homes that they should give more values to their customers opinion and passion than what is in the contract!
The site manager Reece was great. He was very quick to resolve any issues we had with the house before and after we moved in. We think, person like Reece is keeping the standard high for Celebration Homes.
In a nutshell, good sales rep, average customer service and a very good construction site manager (Reece). Overall good builder.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi there! Thank you for your lovely review :) We really appreciate your feedback and will be sure to investigate. We will pass your kind words onto Reece and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

So Professional and Obliging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Having recently down sized our home and retired as Builders we both wanted a reputable firm to build our new home and the one firm which impressed me as I carried out Pre Handover inspections in later years was Celebration Homes .We were so very fortunate to meet Quentin Smith at the first Celebration Homes display we visted. He has been so very accomodating and professional ensuring that we got the design and block of land we wanted. .Recently we did our Pre Start with Laoighse and we have really appreciated her expertise & prompt response whilst finalising our documentation. In her absence while on vacations Nena continued with the great service & we appreciate the fact that we have been kept informed by all on the progress to date. ..We now look forward to the build. .

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi :) Many thanks for your outstanding review, we really appreciate it! We look forward to providing you with the same fantastic service throughout your build. We will be sure to pass your lovely f... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

First impressions do count!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

From the moment we walked into a Celebration Homes display home we were impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the sales reps who worked with us to find a suitable design for our block. Any concerns or questions are answered and no question/query is too hard. We are currently in the middle of building, with our bricks being laid. We have been thrown a number of issues throughout the process so far (none related to the builder!) and Celebration Homes have assisted with all of these to ensure a stress free and smooth experience for us. Everyone we have dealt with including our pre-start consultant, new homes coordinator, site manager etc have been wonderful so far and continue to keep us updated with progress reports regularly. A special thanks to our new homes consultant, Max Williams who is professional, honest, extremely helpful, easy to deal with and has continued to stay in touch to check on our progress even though we are now in construction stage. We can't wait to be in our new home!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Candice :) Many thanks for your kind works and review, we really appreciate it! We can't wait to see your new home complete so please share photos on moretocelebrate.com.au - we will be sure to ... read more »

1 of 12 pages