Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Celebration Homes with Brendan :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

A house is a pretty complex thing. Obviously, you want a builder who's going to stand behind his product and come back out and fix those problems that you have.

Before choosing a builder, I visited a lot of display houses / builders to see who offers the best deals and have capacity to cater for my needs and wants given my limited budget. Celebration Homes stood out as the best: they have the house plan I had in mind and within my budget, the quality they built and family friends recommendation.

I felt lucky to meet Brendan at the Banksi
a Grove display house given he was just there to cover for someone. He spent hours answering my questions (there are a LOT as it is my first home and I am fussy), providing information and advising solutions on how to achieve the things I wanted without breaking the budget. Brendan put effort to understand my needs, made the process incredibly easy and took extra steps to help me out.

My house is finished, I already moved in and I am extremely happy to see that all the things I discussed with him came true.

I recommended Brendan to all my friends considering building. He is truly professional, genuinely nice guy and very passionate with his job. My only wish is that I had him all the way through pre-start!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Belle! :) Wow what an amazing review! We are so glad you've had a fantastic experience and love your new home. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Brendan and the team. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent customer service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

My husband and I are first homebuyers and we did not know anything to do with the building process or the financial options available to us. Martin from Resolve was fantastic. He answered all of our questions and offered us several potential options we could of taken to achieve our home ownership goal. We changed our mind half way through on the which finance option we wanted and Martin had no problem changing it for us and was flexible to suit our needs while giving us helpful advice along the way.

So far the process has been smooth and very exciting thank you to Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Sarah and Jordan - thank you for your outstanding review! We are so glad you've had an excellent experience so far and look forward to that continuing for you until your new dream home is comple... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Exciting, First Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Celebrations has been outstanding,The build quality so far to date has been outstanding, even when we have had concerned celebrations have been on top of the situation and has kept us informed on why things are done in certain ways and what is to happen next. the team at celebration has been outstanding on keeping us informed on when things are due to commence and be completed and the next steps ahead. the customer service has been amazing,not only have they kept me informed on a fortnightly basis but they also have been very quick and professional to respond to any question we had on the build process.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Paige, many thanks for your kind words and outstanding review! We truly appreciate it and are so glad you've had a great experience. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team. David @ Celebration Homes.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2016

A+++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

From start to finish, Celebration Homes were a pleasure to build with. Being able to have a hand in the design of the home added that personal touch & made it truly my own. My Construction Coordinator provided valuable advice, guidance & recommendations during the Prestart Meeting. My Site Manager was exceptionally knowledgeable & always happy to provide detailed explanations to assist with my understanding of construction where necessary. The trades used were all of such a high standard leaving only room for compliments. The journey of seeing the design on a piece of paper to the reality of standing in my very own new home is nothing but amazing. Thank you Celebration Homes!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Silver Fern, thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are truly humbled by your words and are so happy you've had a fantastic experience. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback on... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Our House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

When we first started making enquiries about building our home, we contacted several building companies and Brendan from CH was the only consultant who returned our enquiries. He has always put our needs first, as we were living in Broome it was difficult to find a block of land. Brendan managed to find us an ideal block which we then purchased. He has always been professional and responded promptly to our phone calls and emails, when we met up at the display home that we liked he was supportive with our changes and gave us suggestions and s olutions which worked with the design and layout of the Clarion.
All the staff at CH at Osborne Park have been helpful from the girls on reception to Dillon in Finance and Bianca our Homes Coordinator.

We are currently at pre lock up stage, the standard of workmanship has been good and on time, the block has been kept in a clean and tidy condition. We have had no problems with the build and get excited every time we go for a drive and have a look and the progress of our home.

We have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Brendan and the team at Celebration Homes, we look forward to receiving our keys on completion.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Howie, wow what an amazing review and recommendation. We are so glad you're happy with the progress of your beautiful new home and look forward to seeing it complete :) We will be sure to pass y... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Sep 2017

Very excited!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

We have been really happy with Celebration Homes thus far - the planning process with Darryn as our Sales Consultant was lengthy, but easy as he was readily available to communicate with whenever we needed. Darryn was happy to seek out alternate options in a timely manner, and was not put out when we made changes (several times!). Beginning this process when we lived in regional WA could have been difficult but Darryn made sure the process was not hindered by our location. During the planning stage there were a couple of discrepancies in docum entation but these were addressed and rectified in a timely manner.
Laoighse provided us with a warm and friendly welcome at our Pre-Start meeting, and was more than happy to offer her own opinion to assist us with making our choices. She has also been excellent with communication. An example of this is when we had a query regarding a part of our build, which turned out to need attention - from the time we contacted Laoighse to the issue being fixed on site was within 24 hours.
We are getting very excited as our house build continues, and we anticipate the process will continue to be positive with Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Ben and Jess, thank you very much for your outstanding review. We can't wait to see your build progress and your dream home be created :) We will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to Darryn and Laoighse.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Thank you Celebration Homes !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Celebration homes has been extremely professional in their build and have made our building journey stress free and exciting. We were lucky to get Matt Brooks as our sales consultant, and he made sure that we were informed about all aspects of the build before finalizing Celebration Homes. I appreciate how Matt never went into the usual sales pitch by degrading the other builders, but just focused on what CH can deliver.
The standard inclusions they offered were of excellent quality and it was impressing to find that the display homes had sam
e inclusions what we would get, and that increased our confidence on the builder ten-folds.
The pre-start was a breeze and the communications with Danielle Moir were always seamless and quick.
Our site supervisor Jamie was spot on with the progress and dates, from slab down in Feb to PCI in Jun, the total construction in 19 weeks was better than what was committed to us.
Thanks to everyone involved, and building our first home has been such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to start living in our dream house

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Lubaina :) wow, what a fantastic review! We are so glad you've had an exciting and stress free experience building your dream home. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Matt, Daniel... read more »

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jul 2015

Couldn't be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I initially posted on here as I was about to enter construction so I think that given I collected my keys almost 2 years ago it's worth revisiting my experience.

It started when I met my amazing sales rep, Vanessa. She couldn't have done more for me in terms of helping me to design a plan that would work best for me and even helped me to get access to a block which hadn't yet been released to the public.

The most exhausting part of the whole process was choosing my colours so I found it really helpful that I could play with all the samp
les in their office and take some samples away to consider before the prestart.

I used resolve finance and found that this made things quite easy because I had no idea what I needed to do and when, so big thanks to Ash for her help!

Once I moved into construction my slab went down about a week after I settled on my block and it was the first one in the whole street! 5 months later there were still some other homes on my street that were lagging, some slabs not going down until after I'd actually moved in.

I did some things outside Celebrations but Vanessa was so helpful and arranged to meet one of my people at the house to let them in to do their measurements while I was away at work, this meant I didn't have to delay putting my blinds in after I got my keys.

Since I’ve moved into the house I had a couple of little maintenance issues which were easy to get fixed, the maintenance team were really onto it and now that I have a tenant in the house and I’m managing it myself that makes my life a lot easier if I need to check anything.

All in all I would definitely build with Celebrations again, I recommend Vanessa to anyone who will listen because she made what I expected to be a really difficult process into one that was actually so easy, despite my thousands of questions!

Thanks Cele’s!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Dan - thank you for your outstanding review and recommendation :) Vanessa is one of our sales superstars so we will be sure to send on your lovely feedback to her and the rest of the team. Thanks again, David.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

So very happy+++ with our new Celebrations Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

15 years ago I built my very first home with Dale Alcock Homes and I was very happy with the result! I chose Celebration Homes purely on the connection with Mr Alcock and am ecstatically pleased that I did! Workmanship is excellent! Right from the start with my New Homes Consultant to the Site Manager, they really kept me informed and were so great at their jobs. The keys to my new home were handed over ahead of schedule!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Sarah, thank you for your glowing review, it has made our day :) We are so glad you've had a fantastic experience and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team. Many thanks, David

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jul 2017

We love celebration homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

We are so happy with the quality of our new home. Celebration homes has given us exactly what we wanted. With the help of the team it couldnt of been easier they stepped us through from start to finish. Just 5 short months of construstion, we would of never through it would of been this quick. If we were to ever build again we will be sure to go through Cele's!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mikkey, wow, what an amazing review :) We are so glad you've got exactly what you wanted and found the whole process simple. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team! Thanks again.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Josh Bolto - Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

My partner and myself have just finished signing all our building contracts etc. When the fhog drop to 10k came in, not realising that pad needs to be down within 26 weeks of signing building contracts, as we had sought untitled land, this was likely going to affect us. Josh our homes consultant contacted me to let me know that we would be affected, but, Josh had also behind the scenes, organised with our land developer another block the exact same size, price and on the same street, which is already titled, this way we can sign new contracts and nothing price or floorplan wise had to change. We are so happy with the service that Josh and the Celebration Homes team have given so that we can have the home we want.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kasey, thank you so much for your outstanding review, we really appreciate it :) We can't wait to see your beautiful new home get built and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Josh.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Thanks the celebration nd Mr Jeet Singh.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

When I think to start to build my dream house i saw so many display home luckily I met with Mr Jeet Singh he is a very helpful and familiar person he designed my home and we choose the celebration to build my home after that prestart to slap down start construction to till finish lisha prestart lady send me all about construction information time to time even account department site supervisor such a great team work.the construction period very fast and i got key my dream within 5 month,me and my family appreciate to the specially Mr Jeet Singh and celebration home.i give 5 of star ***************

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Bobby - thank you for your outstanding review and praise for our team. We are so glad you've enjoyed the experience and love your new home. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Jeet... read more »

1 of 17 pages

Hi there, just asking if you do also demolishing the existing house then build a new one? Coz i like your Keaton house design About the demolition permit etc.. is it included in your services or do i have to get it myself in council?

Jhen asked on Jun 05, 2017

Hi Jhen,

Many thanks for your question :) We don’t do demolition work at Celebration Homes, but we can certainly assist our clients by either referring them to a recommended company or organising quotes directly through the demolition company.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Hi, how long generally take slab down after sign the contract and approved building design from council?

Hasmukh Patel asked on Nov 01, 2016

Answer this

Hi, I think that depends on your bank and also whether your block has titles. It was around four months for us.

Thanks Emma. Our land was titled when i buy it. And i made contract before two months ago and our agent say it takes 6 to 8 weeks and our home design also approved more than two weeks ago and i havent heard from builder and bank since i made contract and that more than 9 weeks now.

Hi Hasmukh, thank you for your question :) Emma is correct, there are a lot of factors that can affect timings around this including if your block is located in an established area or new estate, has titles etc. Without knowing your specific situation, it's hard to give you an accurate answer so please contact our office if you'd like to chat about this more on 9202 2300. Many thanks, Celebration Homes.

We have a two year old Celebration built home. I would like to know why the tiles are all cracking straight down the center of them? This is happening in all the rooms that are tiled, ensuite toilet, kitchen, main bathroom, laundry (so far).

Unimpressed asked on Oct 14, 2016

Answer this

Hi, thanks for getting in contact. This is definitely something we would like to organise an inspection of. If all of your tiles throughout the home are cracking, this is unusual. We would like to organise for somebody to attend as soon as possible. Please call our office on 9202 2300 and ask for our Service Department. We will let them know to expect your call.

See all 11 questions about Celebration Homes