Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Most Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

My build with Celebration Homes was so well organised and planned that I got the keys to my first home ahead of schedule. Being a fussy person when it comes to furnishing and presentation, I can say the build quality from Celebration Homes has been top-notch, which also came at a very competitive price. All my queries and issues till date have been sorted very quickly and dealt so professionally. Special thanks to the build supervisor - Brendan for driving the schedule without compromising the quality; pre-start consultant - Rachel for her trendy ideas and perseverance; and finally the sales consultant - Mark for producing a unique stunning front elevation to which I've received loads of appreciation already. I am so happy and relieved that I appointed Celebration Homes to build my first home. Just can't explain how excited me and my wife were to move in.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Seaside escape a reality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

The timeline of the build was more efficient than we expected and the trades seemed to continuously flow one after the other. Some issues arose during the build due to the nature of our block and the retaining, however our building supervisor Daniel and Celebration Homes were able to solve these issues to our satisfaction. The quality of workmanship was very good and Daniel ensured that minor details were addressed by the necessary tradespeople before handover so that our home looked fantastic when we received the keys.Our final cost was higher than we estimated due to the slope of our block and being in a bush fire rated zone. We can't wait to enjoy living in it.

Elation and relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We viewed 4 display homes. Quentin's first words were "if you email me a wish-list, I'll find you a house"
Good start! It was easy to choose Celebration Homes based in Quentin's willingness to contact us to answer his phone whenever I called (before we even choose Celes as our builder)
After choosing the plans we wanted and with the changes implemented, we were off.
Regular visits to the show rooms and updates via email and replying to queries within 12 - 24hrs, we were never concerned about anything.
The ladies at the show rooms were 'NEXT LEVEL' Patient, knowledgeable, approachable and genuinely pleasant to deal with. No question was silly, even on the sixth visit.
Then the site supervisor, Michael, again what a team Celebrations can call on to help first home buyers. Great guy, clear and concise and again, patient.
With everyone that we have met I have to say that the initial meeting with Quentin set the expectations. Professional, punctual and polite, he still texts to check on us which is amazing. I will be recommending Quentin and Celebration Homes if anyone asks who we think they should build with.
Fakaue Lahi Quentin and Celebration Homes.
Hamish and Lovi

Love My Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have to say from start to finish building a house again with Celebrations was a breeze.
Once the slab was laid i didnt view the property, lucky for me I trusted my site manager, was mangaing the work at my property and making sure I was happy.
I was so happy to get my keys and have not 1 thing i was unhappy with.
My Client Liaison Danielle made it a breeze to get my keys.
But I must say without my site manager i dont know where i would be.
He did a wonderful job, made sure everything was perfect in my dream home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

An experience of a life time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

My partner and I had a very smooth and amazing experience with Celebration homes through Matt Tohiariki and his team. We are first time home builders and everyone had said to us not to build because it was so much of a head ache etc. But to be honest I don't know what they were complaining about.

Matt and his team made everything so simple and easy to understand, they were up front about everything.
The amazing communication and customer service we witnessed from Matt, celebration homes and with the financial planner David Foote. WOW we couldn't ask for anything more because they were always 1 step a head of us.

The build of our house was almost perfect, we had one small hiccup with the garage but Celebration Homes and the builders rectified that issue immediately and compensated us above and beyond.

What really sealed the deal for us was our final inspection and the walk through with our builder. He was so genuine and confident and he took the time to really explain all the aspects of our house to us knowing we were first time home owners. We knew there and then that we had made the right decision to build with celebration homes.

I would 110% reccomend Matt Tohiariki and his team with Celebration homes, they are truly amazing at what they do and how they conduct themelves. David Foote and his finacial expertise are the best of the best and he is bloody good at his job.

So on be half of my partner and I, we would Love to thank Celebration homes, our builders, Matt Tohiariki and David Foote for helping us to make an imprint here in Australia and get us out of the rat race of renting.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Finally our dreams come true.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We had an amazing build with Celebration. Our tradies were always welcoming and helpful on our hundreds of visits to our house. Our build manager Dave we so good and full of information and advise. Matt and David Foote helped us every step of the way and encouraged us not to give up. Matt answered my many questions all hours of the day and night and last but definitely not least Danielle was just amazing. You guys don't even know how much you changed our lives. Thanks Celebration team.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Vaka, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely really, we really appreciate it! It's so amazing to know that we've helped in some way to change your lives, as our main goal ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Professional and customer service oriented.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Overall I had a positive experience building with Celebration Homes. The build was managed well with good communication between myself and the site manager and client liaison. Even though our site manager changed midway through the build the hand over between the managers appeared very smooth. I was particularly impressed with how any minor issues noted after construction were chased up with the relevant contractors to be rectified without us as the client having to do any work.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, it's always so great to hear feedback on our clients building journey. We're really glad that even though you had a change in si... read more »

Fantastic Service and an Amazing Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Very Happy to have built with Cele's.
We met with a number of other builders, and the biggest selling point from Celebrations was the consistent quality of the service, from the sales rep in Aveley to the office an pre-start staff. Our sales rep sat down with us for hours, as we worked out exactly what we wanted, and took the time to take us all over the place, showing us different displays and recommending things.
Our Decision to go ahead and build with Celebrations came down to the fantastic work of the sales rep, and the honest and genuine advice he gave us throughout, even where it would have been better (more $$) for them, he would advise that we were better off doing something after, or through a different process.
One thing I highly recommend is that the display homes are (with the exception of extra electrical and commercial grade carpets and window treatments) are exactly what you get, this allowed us to see what we would be walking in to at the end.

The pre-start and selections staff are excellent and do not receive a sales commission, they don't push you on to products, and are also very willing to advise you on the most cost effective method for achieving your goal.

We had very few hiccups during construction, and those minor items that we identified (couldn't help but visit every day after work) were rectified the next day.
Our build time felt like ages, but the only delays were actually as a result of the weather (building in winter means that brickwork can take longer) and unexpected delays from inadequately prepared land (on the part of the developer).
In all it took just under 6 months from slab to opening the door to our home, the overall project time lasted longer, as is expected, the only issues (in my opinion) was the time it took for construction plans to come back after variation/correction, though this is the first time we have built so this could be normal. We signed our PWC (preliminary works contract) in late December (2017), and with the assistance of our sales rep, negotiated and settled on a block of land before the end of January (2018).

The finished product is a beautiful home and even after key handover, we have experienced over and above customer service, with recommendations for contractors and our rep even visited after hours to provide advice and and inspection of the works at our request.

If you're looking for an honest, accommodating and reliable builder for a first home, Celebrations is the way to go, go ahead and compare the approach of their sales people to other builders, and the finish of their products.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kiran, Thank you for leaving this very kind & detailed review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this & are extremely happy ... read more »

It`s Celebration Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

We`ve had the best possible experience with Celebration Homes. Hugo was the first point of contact. He listened to how we wanted our home to be for us and nothing was too hard or difficult. We felt an immediate sense of trust, so much so, that we didn`t even bother to look elsewhere. That trust continued right to the very end. Danielle kept us regularly updated with the build and site manager Jamie was just as happy as we were at our last walk through before key handover. Build time was sooner than expected. Our home is beautiful. Quality fittings, true craftsmanship. Our dream of having our own home is now a reality. Thank you for making our first building journey such a smooth one.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Esmeralda and Alan, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it's great to see that you're celebrating your new home! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your first building journey ... read more »

Much appreciated
Esmeralda & Alan

Very happy home owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

We were very happy with the overall experience with building with celebration homes.
They used very clean and neat tradesman
The overall finish is excellent in my opinion, and I am in the bathroom renovation industry.
I would highly recommend them and also found there cost for alteration etc very very acceptable,
If I built again I would defiantly use them again.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Stephen, Thanks so much for leaving this lovely review. It's so wonderful to hear that you thought the finish of your home is excellent, especially given you'd have an amazing eye for detail ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Happy we are here

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Happy to have built with Celebration Homes. Our site manager and his team were very thorough and prompt keeping us informed. The build time was a little over expected estimate but we didn't mind. The quality in comparison to some was pretty good. Constant open communication and advice helped us as first home owners. Our advice to anyone considering building with Celebration Homes is to check everything 10 times and if able get independent advice.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi John, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. It is wonderful to hear that you're happy to have chosen to build with us & t... read more »

Awesome experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

We had an amazing experience building with celebration homes as first time home owners. I was very particular about what I wanted and all the staff answered all of my many questions very politely. We looked at many different companies and decided on Celebration because they were non pushy and their display homes were immaculate. Many people told us we were crazy to build because of their bad experiences, but Celebration Homes made it so easy for us, quick and of the highest standard. The quality of our home is amazing, Reece went above and beyond, more than I could have ever dreamed of. We would definitely build with them again

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Courtney, Thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely review about your building journey with Celebration Homes. It's so great to hear that you didn't have one of those nightmare building... read more »

So cruisy and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

As first home buyers with no knowledge of the building process we were pretty easy targets at the start. But working with Daniel has been beyond easy and comforting. Every step of the way we were updated and informed exactly how everything will work and what’s coming up next. Even things we ourselves couldn’t find wrong with the house Daniel took it upon himself to explain to us why things needed to be fix and any questions we had were answered simply for us to understand. Right from the start, first meeting Derek in the display home who sold us on the whole celebrations experience, to communicating with Hannah through out the build (always efficant and super helpful) to now finishing off the whole process with Daniel has been nothing but smooth sailing! To say the time frame for our build has exceded our expectations is an understatement and we couldn’t be happier with the process as a whole and our amazing, fully completed home!

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Celebrations to any of our first home buyer friends!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kayla, Thank you for leaving this wonderful review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We're extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your building journey & that you would re... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Loving new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

From Quintan at the start who was friendly and willing and happy to accommodate our requirements Jennifer and the team in the office to Reece at the finish build was smooth I would build with celebration homes again and would have no hesitation to recommend to anyone looking to build our build time was 4 weeks ahead of schedule saving us rent

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for writing this review, it's great to know that you would recommend Celebration Homes to anyone looking to build. We will be sure to pass along your lovely feedback ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Best experience!! Could not recommend Celebrations more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

As soon as my partner and I walked into the display home and met Quentin our whole perspective on building changed! He was so supportive and made the whole experience so smooth and stress free. Even once we had signed up he kept in contact the entire construction and ensured we were satisfied. He was contactable no matter what the time and helped with any concerns we had. He really values his clients and will always go above and beyond. He would visit our build and ensure we were happy with how it was going. All costs were upfront and no hidden additional extras. Overall I cannot recommend Celebration Homes enough, they have quality products, workmanship and great employees. Any of my friends that want to build I would definitely send to Quentin Smith, they would be in the most capable hands.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Bethany, Thank you so much for writing this review of your building journey with Celebration Homes. It's wonderful to see that you received great customer service from Quentin throughout your... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Our First Home - one to remember!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Being a first home owner and having a beautiful home built is really a dream come true. Especially when owing house was a distant thought – we were checking out display homes with our friend, and we happen to meet Ryan De Rozario(Sales Consultant) of Celebration Homes. That day we just had a casual chat on the things we love to have in our house, and we left off.
After a week, Ryan contacted us with a custom design which we loved. And then we went to finalize the land, finance approvals etc. In the home design, he paid attention to every minute details we talked about in our first meeting and before we knew we were building our house with Celebration Homes.

We would like to say a big thank you to Ryan, Jennifer Wahrlich, Prestart Consultant, Danielle Moir, Client Service Manager and Beau Maister, Site Manager on a seamless build from start to finish. There was great communication between the team and very promptly responded very quickly to any queries we had. Even after the build, everyone offered any assistance they could provide.
The whole team is very professional, transparent and customer oriented. Overall we had a very smooth experience for our first house and would recommend them to anyone who is looking at doing the same:)

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Simi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We endeavour to have a customer orientated approach to building ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Amazing experience building my first home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Outstanding! Celebration Homes and Matt Brooking walked me through my first build with ease from start to finish. They were very easy to contact for all my typical first home buyer questions, also very prompt to respond. I was well informed through every step of my build and did not experience any real delays. I am very pleased with the quality and workmanship, all the tradesmen were very friendly and the site was kept tidy during the build. the only issue i came across was regarding the driveway not being to council spec, however this was dealt with immediately by the team at Celebration Homes, and did not delay my moving date. As for cost, there were no surprises i was kept well informed from start to finish. All in all I am one very happy customer! Thanks Matt Brooking and the team at Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, we love to hear about our clients building experiences. We aim to keep our clients up to speed with any changes & answer any ... read more »

Dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The build was excellent the workmanship great no problems during construction the price was spot on we had the best supervisor ever Daniel well done mate we will really enjoy our retirement on the Murray thankyou to you and all the team who were wonderful to us painting all done boxes all empty sitting out our back drinking beer and wine watching the world go bye

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi James, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We're extremely happy to hear that you will be enjoying your retirement i... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Awesome attention to customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Right from day 1 we have had nothing but positive remarks to say about not only celebration homes but also Matt Brooking as well, from ground work to completion we were always put at ease when it came to any questions we had regarding every aspect of the build. It seemed to us to go so flawlessly with every trade that completed works on our house and more often than not we met every single one of them. Regarding cost nothing really changed we were always kept in the loop of what and where the cost was going to.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Clayton, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate hearing our clients feedback. It's so great to see that you had a positive building experience & received awe... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

The house looks beautiful and spacious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Excellent! The house was completed on time even with the delays due to wet weather. The Building Manager, Daniel Ramsay, was very patient in explaining and walking thru during our lock up and new home presentation stages. He recorded every query we have raised to ensure it will be addressed upon and ensured we had a good handover. We can't wait to move in!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Andre & Fatima, Thanks so much for writing this review on your building experience with Celebration Homes. We really love receiving your feedback & are to happy to see that your home was comp... read more »

1 of 14 pages