Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Amazing experience building my first home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Outstanding! Celebration Homes and Matt Brooking walked me through my first build with ease from start to finish. They were very easy to contact for all my typical first home buyer questions, also very prompt to respond. I was well informed through every step of my build and did not experience any real delays. I am very pleased with the quality and workmanship, all the tradesmen were very friendly and the site was kept tidy during the build. the only issue i came across was regarding the driveway not being to council spec, however this was dealt with immediately by the team at Celebration Homes, and did not delay my moving date. As for cost, there were no surprises i was kept well informed from start to finish. All in all I am one very happy customer! Thanks Matt Brooking and the team at Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, we love to hear about our clients building experiences. We aim to keep our clients up to speed with any changes & answer any ... read more »

Dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The build was excellent the workmanship great no problems during construction the price was spot on we had the best supervisor ever Daniel well done mate we will really enjoy our retirement on the Murray thankyou to you and all the team who were wonderful to us painting all done boxes all empty sitting out our back drinking beer and wine watching the world go bye

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi James, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We're extremely happy to hear that you will be enjoying your retirement i... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Awesome attention to customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Right from day 1 we have had nothing but positive remarks to say about not only celebration homes but also Matt Brooking as well, from ground work to completion we were always put at ease when it came to any questions we had regarding every aspect of the build. It seemed to us to go so flawlessly with every trade that completed works on our house and more often than not we met every single one of them. Regarding cost nothing really changed we were always kept in the loop of what and where the cost was going to.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Clayton, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate hearing our clients feedback. It's so great to see that you had a positive building experience & received awe... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

The house looks beautiful and spacious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Excellent! The house was completed on time even with the delays due to wet weather. The Building Manager, Daniel Ramsay, was very patient in explaining and walking thru during our lock up and new home presentation stages. He recorded every query we have raised to ensure it will be addressed upon and ensured we had a good handover. We can't wait to move in!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Andre & Fatima, Thanks so much for writing this review on your building experience with Celebration Homes. We really love receiving your feedback & are to happy to see that your home was comp... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2015

Absolutely love our home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Celebrations made the process of building our home super easy from start to finish. We loved the process and if we were to build again- wouldn’t look past Celebrations. We were kept well up to date and any issues/queries we ever had were resolved immediately. 3 years later are still loving our house- with no issues to report. We would recommend them to our friends and family.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Ethan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled to hear that we were able to make the process of building your own home easy & that you would build with us again!

Thanks,
Celebration Homes.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2016

Disappointing experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

A year or so ago, I would have given Celebration Homes a much higher rating. Like other new home owners building for the first time, we were inexperienced and thus were delighted when our house was build in a short time, compared to others. Unfortunately, prior to handover, we found our garage floor etched with ugly tyre marks which could not be removed or rectified to our satisfaction. There were many other defects along the way (leaking washbasin and sink, cornice and wall cracks, uneven plastering etc) and most were satisfactorily rectified in the first year. However, things started to get worse after that. We have now lived for almost 2 years in the house. A few tiles in our kitchen splashback, ensuite and common bathroom have long cracks on them, there are long cracks in the walls (some run down the entire length of the wall) and under the cornices around the house, the edging strips for the ensuite tiles have discoloured and the wall plastering falls off easily. I can understand if it is due to wear and tear but it is not so. None of these were found in my previous rental. My next-door neighbours who built with Celebration Homes are also facing similar issues, unlike others who built with other builders. We had contacted Celebration Homes only for them to send someone to take pictures and offered to give us some phone numbers to get them done up ourselves. Nevertheless, we are very disappointed with the after-sales service and with our experience building with Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Dear Eve, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is unfortunate to hear this feedback and our Construction Manager would like to discuss your noted concerns. Could you please co... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Very happy with our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

We are very happy with our new house it is well built, we had a issue with one of our down pipes that had been damaged but was fixed within a couple of days so we where very happy with that very happy with the way everything has tuned out and we are very happy with the prices we payed to get our extras in our prestart

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Samuel, Thanks so much for writing this review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We're so happy to hear that you're very with your first home & that any issues you had were ... read more »

Fabulous building experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I was really impressed with the build quality and time frame. Daniel was very helpful and he went over and beyond to ensure we had a good handover. The house was completed on time and to the best quality possible. I am very happy with the way I was communicated to and Daniel even helped us out in an extra PVC pipe under the drive thru for our soak wells. When the electric dome was tilted he even called western power to fix it.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Josephine, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it's great to hear that you're very happy with the quality of your home & the communication you received along the way. ... read more »

Easy Going Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

From my first step into a Celebration show home I was greeted by a friendly face, Darryn Jones that helped me design my custom home , I was down sizing from a big house and have a brother who is not well moving in with me. Darryn listened to exatly what I needed and I was so happy with the plans he had drawn up.
Any of the problems with the build where handled so well from the office staff, Hannah Witts and the site manager/ builders. Very good communication and quick to resolve the problem and very friendly. The quality of the house is fantastic ( I have compared a lot with the other houses being built in the street and the quality of mine is by far the best I even had a neighbour that I met tell me the same ) It was a smooth process from start to finish and Darryn was fantastic as he kept me updated along the way as well as sent emails or called us to ensure I was kept in the loop and were happy with what was being done. I was very happy with the final price no hidden costs . My pre-start was handled exceptionally well , with some great tips .
All round I would highly recommend Celebration Homes to everyone and especially new home builders . I am so happy I chose Celebration Homes it has been a all round great experience.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Maureen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review on your building experience with Celebration Homes. We always aim to provide our clients with the best customer service & ensure a... read more »

Fantastic Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

We were living out of town during the build. The constant communication from the company was reassuring. We came down for hand over and were really impressed by the quality of the build. During the hand over Daniel was constantly checking the quality of the build. He found a few issues we didn't notice and was on to them promptly. We are really happy with the end product.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Karl, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, it's greatly appreciated. It's great to hear you received constant communication & was kept up to date throughout your building ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Celebrating in a Wonderful and Warm Celebration homes !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

From our first step into a Celebration show home we where greeted by a friendly face, Darryn Jones that helped us design our custom home which was to become our dream home.
Any of the problems with the build where handled so well from the office staff, Hannah Witts and the site manager/ builders. Very good communication and quick to resolve the problem and very friendly. The quality of the house is amazing! big smiles all round. It was a smooth process from start to finish and Darryn was fantastic as he kept us updated along the way as well as sent emails or called us to ensure we were kept in the loop and were happy with what was being done. We were thrilled with the final cost as there were no catches or any hidden costs. We were very happy with the final price. Our pre-start was handled exceptionally well as we are first home builders and were given some wonderful tips.
All round would highly recommend Celebration Homes to everyone and anyone especially new home builders and we are glad that Celebration Homes have found a great team in order to construct great homes. 100% 10/10

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Samuel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review of your building process. We're so pleased to hear that we were able to deliver your dream home for you, all withi... read more »

no issues at all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

So far the process has been great. We are 2 weeks away from key handover. Everyone at Celebrations has been fantastic from the beginning. Yesterday we had our new home presentation with Daniel, he was clear, attentive and helpful all the way through, most importantly he was patient with all of our questioning and made us feel comfortable and confident with the whole process

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Gaston, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. We're so pleased that you were happy with everything at your New Home Presentation & can't wait fo... read more »

perth

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2005

Our house is falling apart after only 13 years

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

There’s plenty of reviews on here from happy customers who built with Celebration Homes within the last 12 months (still in the honeymoon period so to speak), so I thought I would share with you all how well (or not) their homes hold up over 10+ years down the track as we built with Celebration Homes back in March 2005.

We had far too many issues that required attention and rectifying as per the pre-handover inspection form that was completed when the house was completed and these took way too many calls to get them sorted in a timely manner.

One of the issues raised was the cracked wall/floor tiles and the grout that was full of hairline cracks for the shower in our ensuite. The cracked tiles were replaced, however we were fobbed off and told the cracking in the grout was perfectly normal and they refused to rectify it. Fast forward to the present and the shower in question has now leaked due to grout failure and damaged the outside of the 3 walls on which it fronts. The damage has been inspected by a builder this week who informed us the shower doesn’t have a waterproofing membrane either, however this was not a legal requirement at the time when the house was built (It was a legal requirement a few years later), however any reputable builder would have waterproofed their wet areas.

The shower in the other bathroom is also starting to experience the same issues, so both will now require a full strip out and re-build to rectify.

We also received a letter from Celebration Homes recently to advise it has come to their attention there has been an increase in the number of ceiling failures across WA homes and they recommend we have ours checked. Our ceiling in our main living area has recently started to sag and drop in several places, with the screws used to hold the sheets the plaster sheets visible in many locations. After speaking with a plasterer regarding the issue he claims this is due to a lack of nails and glue used by the builders plasterer at the time of construction.

Another issue with our house is the use of cheap plastic for the plumbing, instead of copper or a higher quality plastic pipe (pex). A plumber has also visited this week and advised they’ve used the cheapest, nastiest plastic there is and that he recently replaced the entire plumbing for another Celebration Home near us (identical house model and year built) which used the same plastic pipes. The pipes burst causing the ceiling to collapse, so given our house uses the same rubbish and is of the same age it’s probably only a matter of time until a pipe in our roof bursts.

We also decided to have a building inspection done on our house given the vast array of issues and the fact the warranty period for the structural warranty was nearly up. The report identified several issues, one of which was the ridgeboard in the roof space was not strutted (supported) as required by the BCA and Australian Standards. Upon providing Celebration Homes with a copy of the report, 3 carpenters spent nearly half a day correcting the issue – it makes you wonder how many other houses out there were built by Celebration Homes that also fail to meet the required standards.

So given the above we are up for some serious $$$ to fix the issues that shouldn’t be occurring for a house of this age.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Dear speed racer, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is very unfortunate to hear this feedback regarding your home. Our Construction Manager would like to discuss your noted c... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

No Complains and Good Building Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Shopped around a few builders and ended up in a Celebration display home at Clarkson. It all started with Darren Jones who exceeded our expectations of our custom design. Then came Nena who conducted our prestart who knew what i wanted. And at last Hannah Witts who was there through out the Building Process and Key handover, who took all the effort to answer all the 1000 questions which I asked her through out the process. And not forgetting the site manager, Beau who planned the construction well to hand over the house by the day we wanted. Excellent team. Excellent customer Service. Had a few issues in the house which was raised to them, and it was promptly solved. Slab was down mid Feb, and was in the house by mid July. Finishings were good. Had a tight budget and Darren was able to give the best and was very honest on what i will get. I have heard scary stories about builders. But Celebration is definitely not near any one of them.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kumar, It's so great to read about your building experience & we're extremely happy to see that you received amazing customer service throughout your building journey. It's our aim to provid... read more »

Great building experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

So far so good from celebration from the first time we met Max two years ago to now being at lock up stage all has gone well.

The selections at prestart the communication during progress has been great.

Would also like to say Martin from Resolve has been excellent nothing ever too much hassle and has helped with a few minor issues which others would normally have passed once signing up.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for leaving this review of your building experience with Celebration Homes, we're extremely happy to read that you've enjoyed your journey with us so far & have experi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Life is worth living in our much awaited home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

My wife and I we're so so excited to have built with Celebration Homes. They made our dream of owning a home in Australia come true. We have had the best experience with them. Being a big builder, one would think that you would not have the personal touch, but the team at Celebration proves all that wrong. Every person who has talked with us and helped us, all have that personal connection with us. It all started with our interest in walking into display homes as a past time.

Until one such walk-in to a Celebration Home started our journey. Quentin - was the driving force in pushing us to start dreaming about a home. We loved the Celebration Home in the Aveley and he told us if we would ever build that he would be the one to go with and it came true. Quentin worked with us, listened patiently, even suggested a few additional details we would have missed. He sat with us and helped us work our way through the design and was involved with us from the very start to the very end. We could not think of any other person who has the patience like he does.

Celebration Homes have a very good team working with them and should be very proud of each and everyone who work there. We had a baby recently to add to our joy and moving into the home with him and our older child has made it even more special. Thanks to Hannah, Natalie, and Reece who helped us move in sooner than we imagined. We often visited our site and everything seemed to go on fine. Our build finished at 16 weeks and completely has delivered in all levels.

The quality of work seen is evident. So beautifully done and you can see much care and work has gone into each and every corner and nook. Its been 3 weeks and a day since we moved into our little nest and we are so very happy in our quiet and lovely home. We are a very happy and content family. All our friends who have seen our home are very happy with the work and design of the home. Our home is a SHOWSTOPPER indeed.!! Quentin, thank you so much...highly recommend you as a consultant anytime, anywhere and to everyone who are waiting to build.

Thank you all so much.
Stephen and Reni

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Stephen & Reni, Thanks you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful & detailed review of your building experience with Celebration Homes. We're over the moon to hear that you ar... read more »

Love our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

It started from the beginning, when we stepped into the Loren show home by Celebration Homes and met Quentin Smith. We love the Loren display home so much. The layout, what was on offer, the colours, It seem so perfect for us. But having being in a rental home for 6 years, there were a couple of things we wanted to add, which will make a huge difference to our lives. He listened to us, and Celebrations Homes delivered.
Dylan from finance department also made it possible for us by ensuring that we could afford it.
We often visited the house regularly during the build and checked the progress and the time frame seemed spot on. Thanks to our builder Jamie.
Hannah kept us updated at all times from the time the slab was layed to the time the blinds went in as well.
We now have a replica of the Loren home, along with the 2 added features we wanted.
Over all Celebration Homes deserve the highest points.And we cannot fault them as we have had nothing but the best experience.
It has been almost 3 weeks living in our home and one of the best decision my husband and I have made was choosing them.
We love our house so much.

Maria and Rainer.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Maria and Rainer - we love that you love your new home! We loved building it for you and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Quentin, Dylan, Jamie and Hannah. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes

What a team!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

From start to finish, the process was so easy!! Brendan was very helpful with ideas and answering so many questions. He gave personal opinions in the planning stages which was greatly appreciated. It was great to have a Sales Consultant who was with us from the start, right through to the handover!! The communication between the building supervisor Reece, and the Client Liason Hannah was excellent. We had constant updates, photos and almost instant replies to emails and questions. Would recommend this team to anyone!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kez - thanks for your great feedback! We pride ourselves on offering a simple process and keeping the client updated throughout your journey with us. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Fantastic process, Fantastic consultant, Awesome experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

My wife and I visited our favourite show home with just a dream of achieving it in the near future. We happened to meet Brendan Evil whilst in there. He listened to our circumstances, and was very informative. We were under the impression we would need to wait, however Brendan advised us that wasn’t the case. He set about creating the perfect package for us without the pressure you would normally expect from housing consultants. Following day, he had created the perfect package on a piece of land we didn’t know was available in the area we desperately wanted. What a deal he got for us, our show home design!!! Brendan does truly go above and beyond for his clients, even at cost to himself. He was always there at the end of the phone when we needed him, even when he was at home with his own family. Nothing was too much trouble. People say building your house is stressful. Not with Brendan and celebration, he explains the process and is always there to assist when needed.
The standard inclusions you get truly are fantastic, there is a lot of high spec items you get, there’s no need to spend large amounts at pre start. The selection room is very well laid out and you get to see the items you will be getting as standard.
The build process for us was very quick, and the workmanship is all of a high quality. We were surprised how quickly the different trades got stuff done. It was literally each day something was getting done and completed.
If you are thinking about building, I can’t recommend Brendan Evil enough, he is great at his job, and not like your typical pushy consultant. Give him a call, you won’t be disappointed.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mark - we love to hear that you had a fantastic experience :) Brendan is an absolute superstar and we will pass on your lovely feedback to him. Thanks again, David @ Celebrations.

Stress-Free First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

My husband and I wandered into a Celebration Homes display home when we first considered building our first home. At this point we did not have a suburb decided on, a full deposit, nor were we commited to building at all. Derek was incredibly friendly and explained how the build process worked, discussed the pros and cons of various new estates and ran through some house designs based on what we thought we were interested in. Most other builder display home salespeople were dismissive of us and only showed us their cheapest options due to being young first home buyers. We ended up finding our perfect block of land and Derek rearranged popular house plans to fit the narrow front rear access block until we ended up with an almost custom house plan - all before we had even paid a deposit. We ended up biting the bullet and Celebration Homes liaised with the estate through the whole process from deposit to settlement helping us secure extensions on the settlement date due to the Christmas period. From here we were introduced to the lovely Hannah who guided us through pre-start and has been our contact during the build. She is always quick to answer our questions and provide us with updates on the progress of our build. We have found the whole crew at Celebration Homes to be incredibly friendly and easy to work with. Our house is going up so quickly and we have now reached the roof cover stage. We can't wait the see the finished house and are so thankful that our first home process has been stress free so far!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi McGibbs! Wow, what an outstanding review :) We are so glad you're having an amazing and stress free first home buyer/builder experience. We also can't wait to see your beautiful new home fully f... read more »

1 of 13 pages