Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Life is worth living in our much awaited home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

My wife and I we're so so excited to have built with Celebration Homes. They made our dream of owning a home in Australia come true. We have had the best experience with them. Being a big builder, one would think that you would not have the personal touch, but the team at Celebration proves all that wrong. Every person who has talked with us and helped us, all have that personal connection with us. It all started with our interest in walking into display homes as a past time.

Until one such walk-in to a Celebration Home started our journey. Quentin - was the driving force in pushing us to start dreaming about a home. We loved the Celebration Home in the Aveley and he told us if we would ever build that he would be the one to go with and it came true. Quentin worked with us, listened patiently, even suggested a few additional details we would have missed. He sat with us and helped us work our way through the design and was involved with us from the very start to the very end. We could not think of any other person who has the patience like he does.

Celebration Homes have a very good team working with them and should be very proud of each and everyone who work there. We had a baby recently to add to our joy and moving into the home with him and our older child has made it even more special. Thanks to Hannah, Natalie, and Reece who helped us move in sooner than we imagined. We often visited our site and everything seemed to go on fine. Our build finished at 16 weeks and completely has delivered in all levels.

The quality of work seen is evident. So beautifully done and you can see much care and work has gone into each and every corner and nook. Its been 3 weeks and a day since we moved into our little nest and we are so very happy in our quiet and lovely home. We are a very happy and content family. All our friends who have seen our home are very happy with the work and design of the home. Our home is a SHOWSTOPPER indeed.!! Quentin, thank you so much...highly recommend you as a consultant anytime, anywhere and to everyone who are waiting to build.

Thank you all so much.
Stephen and Reni

Love our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

It started from the beginning, when we stepped into the Loren show home by Celebration Homes and met Quentin Smith. We love the Loren display home so much. The layout, what was on offer, the colours, It seem so perfect for us. But having being in a rental home for 6 years, there were a couple of things we wanted to add, which will make a huge difference to our lives. He listened to us, and Celebrations Homes delivered.
Dylan from finance department also made it possible for us by ensuring that we could afford it.
We often visited the house regularly during the build and checked the progress and the time frame seemed spot on. Thanks to our builder Jamie.
Hannah kept us updated at all times from the time the slab was layed to the time the blinds went in as well.
We now have a replica of the Loren home, along with the 2 added features we wanted.
Over all Celebration Homes deserve the highest points.And we cannot fault them as we have had nothing but the best experience.
It has been almost 3 weeks living in our home and one of the best decision my husband and I have made was choosing them.
We love our house so much.

Maria and Rainer.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Maria and Rainer - we love that you love your new home! We loved building it for you and will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Quentin, Dylan, Jamie and Hannah. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes

What a team!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

From start to finish, the process was so easy!! Brendan was very helpful with ideas and answering so many questions. He gave personal opinions in the planning stages which was greatly appreciated. It was great to have a Sales Consultant who was with us from the start, right through to the handover!! The communication between the building supervisor Reece, and the Client Liason Hannah was excellent. We had constant updates, photos and almost instant replies to emails and questions. Would recommend this team to anyone!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Kez - thanks for your great feedback! We pride ourselves on offering a simple process and keeping the client updated throughout your journey with us. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Fantastic process, Fantastic consultant, Awesome experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

My wife and I visited our favourite show home with just a dream of achieving it in the near future. We happened to meet Brendan Evil whilst in there. He listened to our circumstances, and was very informative. We were under the impression we would need to wait, however Brendan advised us that wasn’t the case. He set about creating the perfect package for us without the pressure you would normally expect from housing consultants. Following day, he had created the perfect package on a piece of land we didn’t know was available in the area we desperately wanted. What a deal he got for us, our show home design!!! Brendan does truly go above and beyond for his clients, even at cost to himself. He was always there at the end of the phone when we needed him, even when he was at home with his own family. Nothing was too much trouble. People say building your house is stressful. Not with Brendan and celebration, he explains the process and is always there to assist when needed.
The standard inclusions you get truly are fantastic, there is a lot of high spec items you get, there’s no need to spend large amounts at pre start. The selection room is very well laid out and you get to see the items you will be getting as standard.
The build process for us was very quick, and the workmanship is all of a high quality. We were surprised how quickly the different trades got stuff done. It was literally each day something was getting done and completed.
If you are thinking about building, I can’t recommend Brendan Evil enough, he is great at his job, and not like your typical pushy consultant. Give him a call, you won’t be disappointed.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mark - we love to hear that you had a fantastic experience :) Brendan is an absolute superstar and we will pass on your lovely feedback to him. Thanks again, David @ Celebrations.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Stress-Free First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

My husband and I wandered into a Celebration Homes display home when we first considered building our first home. At this point we did not have a suburb decided on, a full deposit, nor were we commited to building at all. Derek was incredibly friendly and explained how the build process worked, discussed the pros and cons of various new estates and ran through some house designs based on what we thought we were interested in. Most other builder display home salespeople were dismissive of us and only showed us their cheapest options due to being young first home buyers. We ended up finding our perfect block of land and Derek rearranged popular house plans to fit the narrow front rear access block until we ended up with an almost custom house plan - all before we had even paid a deposit. We ended up biting the bullet and Celebration Homes liaised with the estate through the whole process from deposit to settlement helping us secure extensions on the settlement date due to the Christmas period. From here we were introduced to the lovely Hannah who guided us through pre-start and has been our contact during the build. She is always quick to answer our questions and provide us with updates on the progress of our build. We have found the whole crew at Celebration Homes to be incredibly friendly and easy to work with. Our house is going up so quickly and we have now reached the roof cover stage. We can't wait the see the finished house and are so thankful that our first home process has been stress free so far!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi McGibbs! Wow, what an outstanding review :) We are so glad you're having an amazing and stress free first home buyer/builder experience. We also can't wait to see your beautiful new home fully f... read more »

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Simples!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

This is my second build with Celebration Homes. I build my first house with them in 2017 and second in 2018.

Both builds were completed in very good time and to a very high standard of workmanship and attention to detail.

Our first home we built in Treeby and we had an excellent new home co ordinator in Natalie and a great site manager in Beau. Our pre-start meeting was a bit of a marathon, with Natalie doing a great job guiding us on some of our decisions. Natalie and Beau worked well together with the home and we had very regular updates, which was great.

We first met Beau at our NHP, and he went through the whole home showing us how to care for it and all of the features in it. He provided some really good help on a couple of questions we had and was a really genuine, personable, professional site manager.

Then it came for round 2 our second build in Forrestfield.

I managed to speak with one of the managers and organised to have Natalie again as our new home co-ordinator, and again she did a great job. Half-way through our build Natalie went on maternity leave and we got Hannah as our new home co ordinator, who was just as good as Natalie, with great communication, and if there was anything ever to be sorted it was done in a really timely manner.

Reece the site manager, was again great, i met him on-site during one of his routine inspections, and he was a genuine, friendly person who gave me some good advice around a couple of projects i had planned for the completion of the build. NHP rolled around again, and Reece took the time with me to show me around a couple of things i wasnt sure about and even showed me a few home maintenance tips for my own home, which was a great touch. Reece is a real asset to Celebration Homes, his attention to detail, passion for his job and drive to accept nothing but the best from himself and his trades was simply amazing.

Natalie, Hannah, Beau and Reece are four great people working for this company and if you manage to get them involved in your builds, you will be in a great spot!

I had a great experience with Cellys and would reccomend them to anyone and everyone.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Steven - thanks for your outstanding review :) We are so glad you loved your new home so much you built another one with us! Many thanks for your recommendation, we will be sure to pass your lov... read more »

First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Being someone who had no idea what they were doing when i decided to build the people and celebration homes were very informative and helpful. During the construction process i couldn't have asked for better people to work with they made the entire process very simple and easy for me.

Derrick was my first contact with celebration homes, he took me through many display homes, plans and locations. I often had trouble printing documents and he would go out of his way to meet up with me and go through them too make sure i understood everything.

My Prestart meeting was very smooth and easy and Bianca was very helpful, Showing me what products would work well with the colour scheme and ideas that i had. The showroom was under renovations at the time which i hardly noticed but i was offered a discount to make up for it, something i didn't ask for but greatly appreciated

When the Contruction phase begun i was constantly updated by Bianca and Hannah with what works were starting and completed.When it came to the final home presentation i met my building supervisor Reece and after meeting him i had no doubt this house was built properly. Reece is very passionate and proud about his work aswell as being a really nice guy he took me through every room explaining everything from the ground up and was a perfect way to end the build and walk into my home.

I couldn't be happier with the end result everything works perfectly and i have yet to have or find a single issue. Thanks for everything celebrations

Jayson

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Jayson, thank you for your outstanding review! We are so glad you love your new home and are happy with the end result :) We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Derek, Bianca, Reece and the rest of the team. Thanks again, David.

Absolutely Amazing From Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Celebration Homes have been exceptional from the very second i stepped into one of the display homes to picking up the keys to my brand new house. All the team I have dealt within Celebrations, Quentin, Natalie, Hannah and Reece, could have not have asked for better people to deal with and all, their professionalism was second to none and all wanted to make sure the experience of building a brand new home was one of pure joy.

Sales Rep Quentin was a pleasure to deal with, understood what I was looking for and was always there with a smile on his face, energetic to say the least to make sure everything was understood and made sure I was aware of all the inclusions a Celebrations Homes comes with, something that comes with piece of mind when looking at other homes, knowing your not going to have spend hundred possibly thousands for what you would like.

Prestart meeting was absolutely enjoyable and I was made to feel at ease through the whole process, and some great ideas put forward from Natalie and the team in the showroom while selecting everything that comes with building a new house.

The workmanship of my home is brilliant and can not fault any part of it, you can tell every tradesman is passionate about their work and under the guidance of Reece, everything was on time and looks amazing, mistakes which were few far and between were fixed quickly and I was updated on progress of these faults and the build regularly which makes stress levels very low. And having the added comfort of a 12 month maintenance period is just amazing. Reece is very passionate about his job and I was very lucky to have him as the site supervisor, his attention to detail is second to none, and the presentation of home was exceptional, his knowledge of everything throughout the house was awesome and made you feel proud that the product he helped built was soon to be mine.

The products used within the house are fantastic, everything looks great and can't wait to settle into the home that Celebrations have built for me and call it mine. Thank you all very much and can't wait to show my friends what quality workmanship can build. Cory

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Cory - many thanks for your review and recommendations! We are so glad you've had an amazing experience from start to finish and will be sure to pass your feedback onto Quentin, Natalie, Hannah,... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

There's just no comparison- Celebrations comes out on top!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

I was involved in the building industry for a few years so am pretty familiar with the questions to ask and what to look out for when shopping for a home. Initially we were looking at a few builders just to compare pricing and offers as most builders seem to be able to offer the sort of design we were after which was a 12.5m 4x2 with cinema. I have also been told that the first mistake many people make is choosing a builder because they have the right design- as a house is so much more than lines on a piece of paper!!

Despite hearing very good things about Celebration Homes we initially thought they might be beyond our budget because they did appear to be a premium builder. Our sales rep was fantastic and very attentive and we thought that we would give them a chance to demonstrate what they had to offer. Lets just say that our minds were made up as soon as we saw the level of inclusions that Celebration Homes offered as standard compared to the rest. Whilst many builders appeared to throw in lots of freebies, there standard inclusions were sparse and simply pretty poor quality. I can understand with the market pressure to get prices down why builders would start using Chinese made products, but in my opinion to save a couple of thousand dollars for years of head aches just ain't worth it. Once we compared apples with apples there was just no comparison in terms of value for money. Just some of the inclusions we got as standard in our home include hobless showers, quarter round guttering, a glass splash back, laundry cabinet with cupboards, stone bench tops throughout and caroma tapware. Virtually all of these things were going to cost thousands adding to the other designs that we had costed.

Secondly they use brands that we had heard of, such as Colorbond, Caroma, Hume, Jason windows, Gainborough, Westinghouse and Austral which gave us added comfort as we know these are Aussie brands. From what I can tell they use very little BGC products which is comforting from a quality perspective. We also learnt that Celebration display homes are constructed to the standard at the time, which was really comforting to know that they weren't trying to pull the wool over our eyes with up-spec'd display homes with thousands of dollars of extras on display selling us something that wasn't included. What you saw is what you get which really resonated with us.

Thirdly the quality of their trades has been fantastic. I assume this is largely because they are the biggest builder they enjoy taking their pick of the best trades because they offer the most work. The house has gone up in just over 20 weeks and all along the street the Celebration Homes houses are weeks if not months in front of the rest, which has saved me more $$$ in interest yah!! In addition any small defects or mistakes made in construction have been quickly fixed and we have the added comfort of a 12 month maintenance period.

During this whole process I have learned a few things that every prospective buyer should know...

* Never accept a provisional site works amount. They are too risky!! Celebration Homes was able to provide a fixed site works amount which was extremely competitive but also assuring when you have a budget. Too many provisional site works amounts are blown out to recoup lost margin later
* Ask to see a construction list to gauge speed and do a site inspection on a real home. Any display home can be dressed up to look fantastic with heaps of additional upgrades on display. Real homes give you a sense of the quality of the trades and finish. Look for a clean build site for starters!!
* Read the fine print and ask to see the standard inclusions. This will save disappointment at pre-start. Fortunately everything we saw was standard with Celebration Homes, but with the other builders it was 'that's not included, that's an upgrade, that costs extra etc etc'.

Key handover is next week and we can't wait to move into our home. Thank you so much to Celebrations for making it a flawless smooth process. I'm so glad I did my homework and I appreciate that even with the tough market out there, that there are still builders producing a quality product. Can't wait to build an investment home or two now!!! If anyone has question feel free to message me!!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Thanks Matt - what an amazing review and recommendation! We are glad you absolutely love your new home and will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to the team. Thanks again, David @ Celebration Homes

We are Celebrating - Our First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Celebration Homes are the BEST - This has always been a dream of mine to build a home and I am so grateful that Celebration Homes made my dream come true - we have so much to celebrate.
The beginning of our journey was meeting Nathan who assisted us all the way with our home design, when we were making changes, it was never a problem, he is a man of his word, friendly, trustworthy & very supportive. Resolve finance - [name removed] you truly are a professional. All the advice and support you gave us made it so easy to obtain our home loan. Thank you to the ladies for all the advice & assistance at pre-start. Thank you [name removed] for keeping us up-to-date on our building journey – I was always excited to read your emails….
A big thank you to [name removed] our site manager – we appreciate your passion to deliver the best workmanship with pride and your understanding of the huge investment we made to build a home. It looks awesome and you made that happen. We wish you all the best…. Thank you to all the team that worked on our home it looks fabulous.
I would highly recommend building with Celebration Homes – We met professional people working as a team with pride, coordination, cohesion & are transparent which I love, nothing is hidden…. quality work - value for money. Thank You Celebration Homes !!!!!! Brian & Linda

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Lyn - you've absolutely made our monday morning (and whole week!) with this outstanding review. We are so glad we were able to help you build your dream home and that you had a fantastic experie... read more »

Brilliant Team with a high standard of Excellence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Darryn Jones was amazing and gave me the design I wanted and more, he definitely exceeded my expectations. Darryn is very personable and a pleasure to deal with. I was amazed at the construction, for a building site it was always tidy which gave me confidence in the high standard of the build. Dave was the site manager and I was very lucky to have him, his attention to detail was second to none he took pride in his work and the men in his team. There was always help available from the office if I had any queries and they got back to me in a timely manner. Great job everyone I'm so grateful to all of you for making my gorgeous home possible and a special thank you to Sarah Craft from Resolve Finance who took the stress out of the money side of things.

I was promised the build would take 24 weeks and it did.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Andrea :) Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are so glad you've had an amazing building and finance experience. We will be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto Darryn, Dave, Sar... read more »

My First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

From beginning to end the whole process was seamless. On the day of choosing a builder I remember walking into 10 or more display homes trying to find the right one. Celebration Homes was the stand out to me, I met with Quentin Smith and knew I didn't need to go anywhere else. He answered all my many questions and explained the process easily (which put me more at ease). Being a First Home Buyer there was a lot I didn't know and thought I did. From then onwards the construction stage was exciting! I was kept up to date regularly by Bianca Lawton and Hannah Witts. I was always able to contact Celebration Homes when I had extra questions and they were fantastic. Now that I have my keys I will be moving into my new house in the next couple of weeks and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I really cant recommended Celebration Homes enough!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Amber - thank you so much for your outstanding review and recommendation :) We are so glad you love your new home and would love to see some pics when you're all moved in! We will be sure to pas... read more »

Outstanding, beginning to end

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

My 2 sons decided to build and had no idea. Big decision for them and a great deal of their money was at stake. In choosing a builder we did our research and narrowed down our options. Ultimately, the knowledge, ongoing assistance and sincerity of the sales agent, Darren Jones, was what made the choice to choose Celebration Homes. As we progressed through the build process, the same service and commitment we received from Darren was also provided by Hannah Witts our client liaison officer. Nick, the build supervisor's attention to detail was evident at pre handover inspection.

My sons and I have all done a great deal of work since handover such as painting/skirting etc so we have had a great deal of time to find faults. None found which only further confirms that the choice my sons made in the beginning was 100% right. If they or I build in the future choice of builder will be easy, Celebration Homes.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi George - thank you for your outstanding review :) We understand what a big decision it was for your sons and very grateful they chose us! We will pass this lovely feedback onto Darryn, Nick, Han... read more »

Our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Everything ran very smoothly throughout the building process and we are very happy with the quality of our new home. Brendan was great from start to finish and took the time to really explain everything and make us feel comfortable. Brendan would regularly check up on us and make sure that everything was going ok. Reece took full control of our build and made sure everything went to plan which made it stress free for us. Both Reece and Brendan made this a great experience for our first home and we couldn’t be happier!

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hey Mat, many thanks for your kind words and outstanding review. We are so glad you've had a great experience and love your new home. We will be sure to pass your feedback onto Brendan, Reece and t... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Something to Celebrate. Our Coastal Cottage!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

We are first home buyers and simply couldn't be happier with what Celebration Homes has helped us create!!
From the very first initial point of contact to these last stages, we couldn't have asked for anything better! Having been lucky enough to have dealt with genuinely nice staff members in each department, simply made this entire process feel like a breeze!
We met with Brendan, our sales consultant and our 'wants and needs' for the design and features of our home were warmly welcomed, with offers of industry knowldge and recomendations thrown in for free! All our questions, big small or silly (no such thing as a silly question right- i definately tested that theory ha) were answered as quickly as they were asked. This has resulted in a home that perfectly fits the space we have and the lifestyle we lead.

To be kept up to date as frequently as we were (every 2 weeks or more frequent) throughout the build was invaluable. For a first home buyer this was incredibly exciting and made us feel completely apart of the process! All questions were answered clearly and in a timely manner by our Pre Start consultant Natalie.

The minor discrepencies that were noticed throughtout the build (chipped bricks or small damages to down pipes) were noted immediately by Luke, our building supirvisor, and rectified just as quickly.
Luke has ensured that everything has been completed with the care and attention to detail that is expected. We are super happy with the quality of the build and customer service we received in all areas (Sales, Finance, Pre start, Build).
We would like to thank Brendan, David, Natalie and Luke for their genuine approach to their clients and for making us feel apart of the team. The knowledge between you all has made our experience easier than we could ever have imagined.
We will gladly be recommending Celebration Homes to our nearest and dearest.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Tash and Troy, thank you SO much for your outstanding review and recommendation. We are so glad you've had an amazing experience and love your new coastal cottage. We will be sure to pass your l... read more »

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Fine till stuff needs fixing.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

The build process, pre-start and salesman were great.
Was "required" to build a retaining wall that wasn't required and was later buried.
But as soon as handover was completed and things needed fixing, I was told "We agree its not as per plan, but we are not going to fix it."
After taking them to the Building commission and 9 Months later, the changes were finally completed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Celebration Homes - House and Land Package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I am a first home buyer and knew very little about anything in this space. Brendan from Celebrations was willing to sit down and explain everything to my partner and I. Any time I had a question or seeking advise I was always answered within days, Brendan also checks in with you throughout the build to see how everything is. Celebrations made everything so easy for me and where extremely patient with me also (being a newbie). When we did our Pre-Start it was made very easy and our consultant Danielle was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all! My site supervisor has also been great, we had a little concern with a small part of the brick work and Reece was out there the next day to have a look and fixed it the day after, also I have to say its the cleanest site I have seen on my Estate and it is always kept clean. If I was to ever build again Celebration would get my money, I just can't fault them.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Mel, wow, thank you for such an outstanding review! :) We are so glad you've had an amazing experience building your new home and appreciate that if you were to ever build again, you'd come back... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Very satisfied client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Coming from an architectural/building/civil engineering background for 50 years, I am able to make pretty fair analytical assessments of the whole project. From the beginning and early discussions with Max, to the good relationship with Brent (the supervisor) on site, everything has gone well (excluding Western Power). The back-up and office support was good and I was sufficiently impressed with the whole company as to sign up for the construction of the second house on the block.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Phil, it's great to hear you've been happy with every stage of the process, and even better to hear that someone with your experience has been so happy that you've built again. Thank you for the... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Wasted Time Spent With Any Other Builder!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

House is nearing completion and from what we have seen the work done is top notch!
We have been kept regularly up to date with the progress of the build.
The initial sign up stage of the house building adventure was made an absolute breeze thanks to Brendan Evill (our consultant).
After visiting many home builders in display homes we were sent round in circles - not getting answers to questions, not getting visuals of potential blocks and house layouts and pushy sales people trying to get you signed up without knowing what you actually want.
we were starting to give up on building at all...We gave it one last chance and walked into the last display home to find Brendan who had our questions answered and drawings made in a matter of minutes. He has a great sense of humour, knows what he's talking about when it comes to planning and building great homes and best of all he is completely upfront about the services offered.
I have so far recommended 4 friends that are looking to build to go and see Brendan (one of them has now signed up) and I will continue to recommend people see him as he has made the whole journey a fun experience. He has also always been available to call and ask questions and has shown genuine interest in the developement of our first home.

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Simon, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. It's excellent to hear that Brendan has provided such outstanding service to you. Good luck with the final stages of your build!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Best builder in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I got my keys today and would like to summarize my experience as just Awsome. My brother built a house 2 years ago with a renowned builder and his experience was pathetic so he pushed me to buy a second hand house, I luckily found a nice block near the beach. I visited 7 builders and almost finalised a plan until I met Matt Brooking in branham celebration home display. He offered such a nice plan and he was so convincing, though the price was a bit more than my previously selected plan, I went ahead with that and wouldn't regret that. Jennifer was the best home coordinator and helped me a lot during the process. Brent was the most helpful site supervisor and he was always patient with my queries. My house was completed in 4 months and site inspector couldn't not find out any defect. Thanks celebration homes for building such a nice home for us, Salman and Sara

Comments
Celebration Homes Official

Hi Salman and Sara - wow, what an amazing review to receive :) We are so happy you've loved your building experience and love your new home - this is our aim with every new home we build :) We will... read more »

1 of 13 pages