Review rating:

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

It will save your back !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Childcare changing table was our choice given its price it's actually great value for money. We have been using it for 3 years now and it still going strong, We choose it for the good build and height and storage, plus easy assembly is a big plus. would highly recommend this changing table.

Purchased at: Target Australia

• 77 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2012

I am so glad we bought this as it has saved my back with the many nappy changes as it is the perfect height. I fit all nappies, babies towels, muslin wraps etc on the shelves and I still have more space. If you are deciding on wether or not to buy a change table it is definately worth buying this one as its great.

+ Two shelves for storage of all your baby products. I use clothe nappies and disposable nappies so the extra storage is great as it fits everything I need. Purchase price is a lot cheaper than many other brands.

• 1 answer
  • 10 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2010

We bought this for it's height and great shelf space. The price was a bonus! We are very happy with it and highly recommend it. Great value for money.

+ Nice and high - perfect if you and your partner are tall. Love that it has 2 shelves and because this table is high there is more hight on each shelf. This table looks nice, has a nice finish and is solid and sturdy. This was one of the cheapest wooden change tables.

- It has a warning label printed in bold black at the head of the table - it looks horrible and cheapens the look. Its printed on the wood so it's not a sticker that can be removed.

• 6 answers
  • 26 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2009

Purchased this on special for $149au at baby bunting, usually 179.. it is so beautiful. I got the heritage and it goes beautifully with my walnut cot. The height of this change table is perfect for me and im 166cm.. perfect for my husband whos 175cm or so. This change table is one of the not so expensive ones out there, and i tell you right now, i cannot tell the difference. i love mine!

+ Height, Stability, The look of it, Price

- nothing wrong with it

• 4 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2009

te only thinfg i liked about it was the storage shelves and that it was easier to carry from one side of the room to the other or that the cusion was washable on the top shelving the other bad thing about it was that it didn't have any side pockets to store smaller items in and i really didn't like the colour as it wasn;t very easily washable and that it stained very easily and the material kept the odour in it longer 5/10

+ it one of the best ones

- didn't like the colour white

• 11 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2009

I have been very happy with this change table, it is nicely finished matching the other nursery furniture and very functional, the seat belt keeps baby secure and it is sturdy with wheels locked in position so will not move around.

+ Strong and stable change table that is higher than most - suits me because I am tall. It looks great and I can't tell the difference between the more expensive brands which is why I bought this one. Locking wheels is another plus. The change table was easy to assemble in about 15 minutes.

- Only has one shelf where others have two.

• 36 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2009

This change table is good value for money. My partner and I both have back injuries so we rely on a good change table for our health. This table is nice and sturdy for wriggly babies and the shelves hold lots of products - excellent for those of us who use cloth nappies. The surface is easy to wipe over when accidents happen and it co-ordinates well with other white furniture so you don't have to buy everything from the same exact range if you don't want to.

+ Nice clean, classic lines that match well with any white furniture. Strap to hold baby is sturdy. The two shelves offer lots of storage space. Castors mean it's easy to move around.

- I don't dislike anything!

• 65 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2009

When pregnant with our second bub, I knew that I didnt want to spend a lot of money on items but I still wanted nice furniture. This change table met all my needs. Being a bit higher than most tables its ment that I'm not bending over and crouching to much. Looks just as good as the more expensive brands

+ A little higher then most which is good on the back, very sturdy and looks great

- A little bit rough on the manufacturing side ( you can see the paint dribbles in some places and also when put together some little gaps where the wood joins

Turramurra, NSW

• 7 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 76 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2009

I am a change table convert. I always thought it was a crazy piece of furniture to purchase. I have changed my mind. I bought one because I was expected to have a caesarian and was told it would be better than bending. Looked fr a cheap sturdy one. It has turned out to be great. @ years on and it gets used at least 4 times daily, for dressing, undressing and of course nappy changes. As an extra bonus it is taller than all of my friends change tables are, and as a tall girl I find that little bit extra perfect!

+ Simple. Slightly taller than other brands. Great value. Sturdy (very large 2 y/o plays in and on with no dramas).

• 24 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2009

Why spend allot of money on change tables, especially the expensive Boori range, this was just as good, looked just as good and had the same (if not better) quality then Boori and most others. We have found this change table to be fantastic. It matches well with our Boori cot and chest, and does what it is meant to do without any issues. Our 2 1/2 yr old has climbed, jumped and crawled her way over, through and under this change table with no problems. Highly reccomend.

+ Great price, looks just as good as the Boori cots (which we also bought), very sturdy, ample room for everything