CZ328 delicious meals and considerate service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

From Los Angeles to Guangzhou, I have bought the ticket of China Southern Airlines CZ328 flight. The process of booking tickets is very convenient. The plane arrived at a time. During the flight, the attendants are considerate. The meals are tasty. I hope to meet with them next time on the Southern Airlines flight.

Courteous Staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Tan Diao was very courteous and helpful. Enjoyed the overall experience.
The food can be further customized to match preferences of international travellers, rest all was well

Great Customer Service, good food, best entertainment,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Easy booking, on time flights, excellent on board services. I would love to travel again using China Southern. Thanks to the incabin crew team.

This is prefect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

CZ 381 Guangzhou to Brisbane. I always fly with china southern airlines. The planes are always very clean. all of staff are very nice.

Wonderful flight CZ327 Apr, 9 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I traveled with my wife and 19 months baby. The flight was wonderful. The flight attendants were so helpful and friendly. Every time when I asked them, they were all so patient and got what I needed. We upgraded our flight from business to first class. How comfortable it is! Flight attendants made up bed for us, and they even prepared pajamas. The meals were great. It included one dinner and one breakfast. The meals looked like buffet with so many dishes.Although it was 13 hours flight, my family all felt comfortable and convenient. Thanks for flight attendants, your service made us so warm.

Verified Customer

China Southern are a fantastic airlines, the staff and service is excellent, I am always happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

CZ319 Guangzhou to Perth, I fly to China for business at least 4 times a year, I have flown many different airlines but China Southern is by far the best. The planes are always very clean, the movies a range and the food is very good quality. I usually Fly over Economy and return on Business (because the over flight is during the day and return is night) and both experiences are first class.

The china southern reward program is also very good value, my only negative is the website for the reward program is difficult to use, but a phone call to the call centre sorts that out easily.

Excellent Flight Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

My family and I always fly with China Southern Airlines, one reason is because its extensive air routes that suits our needs and provides us lots of convenience in travel, and the other reason is its great facility and excellent customer service, from both the air crew team and ground staff.
I traveled with my mum from Sydney to Guangzhou on 17 March 2018 on flight CZ326 and flew back to Sydney from Guangzhou on 6 April 2018 on flight CZ325.
Both flights took off in the evening and we had dinner and breakfast on the flight. I must say the business class meal of China Southern Airlines is fabulous! A variety of choices and tastes very well. The flight entertainment is awesome, not to mention a range of newly released movies and tv serious, what most surprising me is its in flight wifi. Wifi is available during the flight and the speed is pretty fast and the connection is stable.
Flight attendants were very nice and friendly with a warm smiling face all the time. As both flights flew overnight, they asked if they could wake us up for the meal after taking the food order. Even though I said I don’t mind being waken up for breakfast, they still checked with my mum in the morning trying not to disturb me when I was sleeping. The bathroom was extremely clean during the whole flight and I can tell that cabin crew cleaned it every a few hours, which makes my long haul flight very comfortable.
I had a connecting flight before coming back to Sydney, as it was less than 24 hours between these two flights, the ground staff was waiting for me at the gate, walking me to the transit station to check in and asking if I have booked a hotel room. I told him I have place to stay. It’s very thoughtful.
It was a pleasant journey accompanying with friendly air crew, excellent service and great in flight facility.

Great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I, Francis Kai Kwong Yip, and my wife Chi Hung Kwok travel a lot after my retirement
. We choose the airline company based on service, care and hospitality. We usually travel with Cathay Pacific Airlines but not anymore because of their downgraded service and meals. I start using China Southern Airlines under my friends recommendation. On March 26 we were in (CZ 377) China Southern Airlines flight back from Guangzhou to Vancouver, and we enjoyed your excellent service and meals particularly the variety of movie and entertainment. We highly recommend your airline to all of my friends. Could you tell how we could be the members of your “Sky Priority Club”

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Flight was on time. Allows 2 pieces of luggage 25kg each.On board service was very good.I ordered Asian vegetarian meal which was very nice.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Tue 03 Apr 2018 CZ321 Excellent experience ~ Keep it up as we all love your smiles ~

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Have been traveling for years between Australia, China and some asian counrties with several airline companies. E.g China Southern, China Estern, Air China, Qantas , Cathay Pacific.

Comparing among them, The best thing of China Southern is it got more leg&knee space between seats in economy class (this definitely brings a comfortable sleep for you ), also I think the food it provides is bit better than other airlines.

Sometime there is also a small bag contains Toothbrush, Eye mask, Earplugs, Comb etc.

Well what actually make me to bother to write this review is the excellent experience of taking CZ321 CAN-MEL. a day ago. The cabin crew is really professional and helpful, flight attendants are so kind and really easy going with. The reaction is fast with positive attitude, every time I call help.

Wish to flay with you guys again next time !

Verified Customer

Friendly service, convenient transfer, excellent value for airfare

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

The booking and pre-flight service are good and convenient. Online check-in counter helps a lot if you fly out of Sydney.
During the flight, everything is good, except for average level food (in economy, of course).
Flight attendants are friendly and welcoming, they always provide kind service.

- a passenger fly with CZ302+CZ325 quite often.

Verified Customer

you will fall in love with China and its people and then you fly China Southern and you will know wh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Right from when I purchased my tickets it was easy, the cabin staff I couldn't fault more than helpful good choice of food and beverages plane landed on time.
My airline of choice.

Nice service on CZ617

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Flight from Guangzhou to Christchurch. The service from the flight attendant was nice. I had a really nice trip with China southern airlines

Excellent service CZ325 31/03/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

The china southern software is so convenient and useful. I am a regular traveler, and this airline being the only direct flight from Guangzhou to Sydney on 31/03/2018 via the flight CZ 325. Very well priced tickets, always on time for me so far anyway, plenty of in cabin entertain and free wifi, staff are very attentive and friendly. Also,this is the reason why I also choose china southern.

Great service on CZ663 on 30/3/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

I had to book a stop-over in Guangzhou and I couln't really work out how to do that on line, so I booked through the Sydney booking office by email who gave me a fast and great service. The flights are always on time, and the boarding is usually relaxed and timely. The staff was very friendly and the food in business class was superb, best experience ever! I have been flyinf Z for amost 2 years now approx every 6-8 weeks and it has always been good.

Super friendly CZ381 31/03/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Plane from Guangzhou to Brisbane. The number 6 flight attendant was incredibly nice, and we had a short but wonderful conversation about our business trip which made the flight very personable. Her English was also on point. Normally, a night flight is very tiring, but both my business partner and I were energized by our last leg home.

Seat 41H

Excellent Service CZ347 15/03/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

I had just taken a flight from another company to which I am very disappointed,
The staff of this company are really very nice in this plane, and the toilets are very clean.
I am very happy to come back to Paris with this company :)

Verified Customer

Excellent all the way through, will always fly with them from now on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Booking process was easy and straight forward. Price point was extremely competitive, flight time was on time. Boarding process excellent and while in flight the service was excellent!
No.1 airline I believe

Flight CZ 664
Seat 34C
29/3/18 flight

Verified Customer

She always like a friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

I booked the round tickets between SFO and Guangzhou.
I was very satisfied with both direction flight, and I prefer CZ658 2017.3.29 which the stewardess provided high quality and professional on-board service when we had some problem.

Review for QZ321

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

The booking process is very quick
All the trip is on time
I am satisfied with the tourist especiallt the dinner

1 of 201 pages