Verified Customer

It's very perfect journey!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I take flight CZ311 from Guangzhou to Toronto at 17August 2018 I think on-board service are perfect ,cabin crew are all very firendly and warmth,I fly with a lot of airlines but I think China southern airlines service is the best,they make passenger happy and warm.I‘ll choose China southern airlines to travel later.

Verified Customer

Quality airliner competes with the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

The booking process was smooth and straight forward. The flight was delayed due to an electrical storm which was unavoidable. The service was amazing and the catered meals were beyond expectation.

Good on board service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Flight from Amsterdam to Guangzhou, on board service is good, all my requests were handled in time. Food was decent.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Highly satisfied with the on-board service even if the trip delayed for nearly 1 hour. BTW, meals are always good as usual.

5 stars Airline, First Choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

very satisfied with China Southern Airline for every flight.
The trip on time, the service perfect, nice food.
My first Airline Choice ever.

Oz321,excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I was travelling at 2018,8,11, there was a bit delay, but staff provided excellent service, I really enjoyed the flight.

Great travel experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I traveled with flight cz-327 from Guangzhou to LA on August 3 2018, the flight attendant provided top quality service, I enjoyed the drinks and food they served, the cabin crew tried their best to work without interrupting my nap. I can’t wait to travel with them again!

Having an excellent fly experience with China Southern Airlines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

The booking process was fast, which took me around 10 mins to finish the reservation.
The trip was on time
I was satisfied with the on-board service and I would like to have further trips with the China Southern Airlines

Pleasant journey for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

A really pleasant journey with comfortable experience, delicious food and high quality service. During the flight, I need to highly praise to three China southern Airline Crews whose names are Chen Zhuo, Zhao Kunying and Chen Pei for their professional service quality and enthusiasm which can make me feel at home. Additionally, the seat is really comfortable and two meals are very delicious to me. overall, china southern airlines may become my first choice to flight.

Melbourne

Private message

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

I travelled from Melbourne to delhi with 11month old infant & my husband. We booked our seat online. After check in customer service representative ( name-shani) served us & split our seat. I had seat in back row & husband son in front row. This is common sense. After we reached our destination comes to know luggage delayed for another day, so one more day spent in new delhi as we need to travel another 400kms by car. Spent money for staying & infant clothes. Then their staff contact us for compensation. We offered a refund but its almost 2 months still waiting for refund. I would suggest better spent extra bucks to receive better holiday trip & customer service

Verified Customer

Great customer service from the flight crew.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

booking process is good.
the flight is on time, and the crew is very friendly.
yas, i am satisfied with the on-board service.

My flight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

My whole experience to an from Europe I can not fault the cabin crew we’re excellent and service they gave,I look forward to flying with CSA again in the near future.

Probably the best Chinese Airlines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

CZ probably is the best Chinese airlines with wonderful hardware and Warm welcome CC. I’d like to be its frequent flight member rather than others such as CX

on board service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Staff Onboard service excellent flight CZ 321 from Guangzhou to Melbourne, date 26/07/2018. Flight was pleasant and smooth, although the online check-in process could be improved.

very good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

From guangzhou to Sydney on 30th July with China southern airlines flight cz325,I had a very good experience.Food in business class was delicious,flight attendants was helpful and friendly.I had a sound sleep during the flight.A little bit delay in Guangzhou,all in all,it was a good flight.

Exceeds my expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

CZ378 on July 20th 2018, Vancouver to Guangzhou business class, 787 with lots of new techs, on time arrival. It was nice flight experience with China Southern Airline. The cabin crew were very friendly and attentive, they help me to put my luggage in the Overhead carrier and make sure it is stable. As soon as I took the seat they came to me and offer me welcome drinks, everyone seemed to enjoy their job. In Flight Entertainment program are good, there are a lot of movies and TV programs. Catering on the flights are excellent, meals were tasted above standard.
I am a frequent traveller and have been on more than 10 major airlines so far but China southern airline exceeds my expectations this time. All staff with smile on their face, very friend experience with efficiency and I have not seen for a while.
China Southern’s improvement is spectacular. Will continue with them for all my travel whenever is possible.

WeiRen Wu

warm heart

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

cabin crews of CZ385 on 25 july were warm hearted girls. they took care of us as necessary always. we were relaxed through this flight

this is perfect !! I love China Southern airlines!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I bought the ticket online. The serivce is perfect. I am really enjoy this trip and will choose China southern airlines next time

Verified Customer

Nice trip, excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I was flying from Guangzhou to Melbourne by China Southern Airline CZ343 at 24th of July, the whole trip was great, everything in the plane just looks nice and clean. I have to admit it was a very comfortable trip, the carbine service was excellent, the whole crew team organized so well, and been so professional to help passengers. The stewardess Qiao Miao made a deep impression on me, she was so kind and attentive, always have a beautiful smile on her face during the whole trip. I would give a 10 out of 10 for her service and the airline. I think I will not hesitate to choose China Southern Airline again next time.

Always First Choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

The booking process was very fluid, and the flight gets on time every time. The onboard service was very good and the servers are always very patient while having kind smiles. As an international student that requires at least three times of flights each year, the China Southern Airlines has always been my first choice for its good foods and comfortable services. Also, the convenience of direct flights offered by China Southern is one of the most important elements while choosing it.

1 of 208 pages

What time cz0382 from auckland arrives in morning at Brisbane? Where can i check it?

Gus De asked on Jul 14, 2018

I want to fly with my dog. But in the China Southern Airlines website says the crate measures should be no more than 40x60x100. Which doesn't have sense because the width and height of the dogs crates is always similar. I couldn't find a crate under this specifications (and my dog is a medium sized). What should I do? Is this accurate?

Eva asked on Jun 28, 2018

Answer this

sorry, but I know nothing about dog crates.

Hello, I am trying to book my dog with China Southern right now and am running into this same issue! Did you find a solution? If so, please share

I am trying to reserve my seat on a flight from Brisbane to Guangzhou but I have an order number that will not allow me to log on to seat reservations. The site wants a booking number. What can I do? Thanks

Wendy P asked on Jun 10, 2018