Excellent Service and fantastic flight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Booking process was easy and our flight from Guangzhou to Melbourne was on time. There were free Wi-Fi on board and charging station. Food were excellent and the crew were friendly and attentive. Inflight entertainment was a good variety. We had two kids who also enjoyed their flight. Our domestic connecting flight from Chengdu to Guangzhou was delayed due to weather (not airline's fault) and the airline taken care of us well by booking us a night accommodation and transferred us to the hotel and back to the Airport and covered supper. Would definitely fly with China Southern again.

A pleasant flight! Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I took flight CZ3074 from Melbourne to Shenzhen on June 17 and I really enjoyed it. I felt like the crew really cared for their customers. I didn’t feel comfortable on that day and didn’t eat anything on the flight coz I didn’t have enough sleep. The crew kept checking if I was all right and offered me food and drinks a hundred million times :) They were all extremely nice and professional! This was my first time taking China Southern Airlines and I’m looking forward to taking my return flight!

Free Upgrade and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Flew from Brisbane to Paris with these guys in December 2016 and they were absolutely brilliant! I was pulled out of line after my boarding pass wouldn't scan, and they told me that I had been selected to be upgraded from premium economy to business class free of charge :) Brilliant wine, food, and the staff were very welcoming.

SYDNEY

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Thanks Lesley for your superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Very recently we had reason to travel to China and decided to use China Southern Airlines to transport us, and primarily because they had the best connections.

We got to the airport and struck a rude little man who told us to "go away and wait while they set up", so 16 other people like us who got there early lost their places and they too were quite miffed. All he did was re-align some stands. It made us upset with the airline and soured the trip from the outset.

More recently we traveled to China again and again chose China Southern. Again we lined up and were eventually served by Lesley who was so proficient and personable. She smiled and explained everything and set us up for a most enjoyable trip. Although we had stood in line for over 1 hour and 15 minutes, the attitude and personality of Lesley made it all worthwhile.

This was not the first time we had been served by Lesley as we travel periodically to China and more often than not, we fly China Southern Airlines.

I hope China Southern Airlines realise what a true gem they have in Lesley. She is the most pleasant check-in person we have encountered and we wish China Southern Airlines could clone her as the lines would be cleared faster and everyone would be so happy due to the smiles and the personality displayed. Thanks Lesley, we had a great trip and you can serve us any time you like - we will use China Southern Airlines again, thanks to your efforts.

Excellent Service on Flight from Guangzhou to SFO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

On June 16, 2018, I returned from Guangzhou to San Francisco on Flight CZ657. I found the service by the flight attendants to be professional and courteous. I would definitely fly China Southern again.

The service was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The booking process was super easy. I purchased the ticket online from China Southern website. The main reason why I used CZ was because the ticket was cheap. But after flying with them, it turned out a great experience. The CA's responses were quick and they did their best to serve me. Also the transit hotel was great, too. I will fly with CZ again (I've become a member of frequent flyer).

Verified Customer

Very great experience, outstanding customer service was provided to client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

On 2nd June, i took flight CZ350 from Kuala Lumpur to visit Guang Zhou for tourist. The trip was awesome and the air crew were really nice and friendly. We are coming with whole family, in fact 4 members (Father, Mother, and one girl kid with her infant sister), we were being good taken care by the staff on the flight. I am very happy for the service and i would like to appreciate the staffs once again. Definitely, i shall always try to book China Southern airlines with first priority in the future for any travelling and i hope the company would continue their service to its client and keep improving to gain more trust and business in the future. thanks.

Perfect service, great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We had a fantastic flight on CZ618 from Christchurch to Guangzhou on 15th of June 2018. The cabin crew were very friendly and also helpful. The service was excellent and wonderful. The flight was on time.

Fantastic flight attendants v.s. Average management

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I booked for a baby bassinet on both my go and return flights. I got one when I travel overseas but I didn't get one when I returned and it was cancelled without notice. I only found out while processing check in in the airport. This part is highly disappointed.

Luckily they have gotten a group of great and professional flight attendants arranging an extra seat at the end of the row so my baby can lay down to sleep. Thanks to the crews on CZ305 on the 27/05/2018. Because of you, I can travel with ease to settle my boy. You guys are awesome.

Great flight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Had a great experience on flight CZ336 from Auckland to Guangzhou on the 13th of June. The crew were professional and friendly and the flight was on time.

First class airline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I had an amazing flight experience on the airplane (CZ618) from Christchurch to Guangzhou on 10th of June 2018. Long hours flight always make me feeling sick but the warm smile and wonderful services of the cabin crews made everything changed, specially the chef attendant from the business class, she even offered me a nice business class meal when she heard that i was not feeling well on the airplane pass way, thank you. Good drinks, clean toilets, everything just perfect. Actually i did enjoyed this long hours flight.
China Southern Airline the best airline i have ever flighted with.

Excellent trip from Guangzhou to Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

On 2nd Jan I took the flight CZ643 back to Melbourne. The trip was awesome and the stewardesses were all friendly. As a young man, the food for dinner on the flight was not enough at all. So I earnestly requested for an extra portion. One of the stewardesses whose name is Ping Bian said there was none left. As I was feeling sad she also said that she can heat the staff meal for me. I was really thankful to her. After 20 minutes she came back and bring the hot meal to me. I said thanks again. I really thank all the staff on the flight for the good services. I spent some time reading reports. They also asked me if I need some rests. They really concerned the experience of customers. I will choose China Southern Airline next time.

Verified Customer

Overall perfect first class experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

China Southern Airlines has always been my first choice. As an international student, I hope this flight of more than a dozen hours will make me very comfortable. China Southern Airlines satisfied me every time. The only downside is that JFK's lounge is not very good. China Southern Airlines is always very popular, so it is best to book flights in advance. The food on the plane was better, better than most other flights. The service is like fine dinning. I am very satisfied with every detail.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The booking was already done before I went to London. The flight (CZ304 3/6/2018) was on time and during my return journey, the crew in the Business & First Class was also helpful and the service was excellent! Food was great! Judging from my excellent experience with China Southern this time to London (CZ 303 & 304), I will definitely choose China Southern next time!

amazing trip

Guangzhou to Auckland.
amazing trip and very nice stewardess.
always offer you wonderful service.
12hours long flight but feel so easy. sleep good,food clean.drinks vell.will choice again.

Verified Customer

Perfect experience with your service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

June 1st 2018 CZ663 CAN-ADL
Thanks for your service.See you next time. I believe the meals will be better in future.

Most of things are great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

The booking process is ok. However, the trip is not on time because of the whether. But they did good things for us. And the on board service is great!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Worst experience of my life

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

My flight from Melbourne to delhi was unpleasant. It was freezing cold in there and the flight attendants didn't understand what cold is or what blankets are. After reaching destination, my baggage didn't arrive and received it after 3 days for my trip of 5 days. On my way back to Melbourne. There was a delay of 12 hours and no courtesy shown by china southern staff because they didn't understand english. Instead of sending me to Melbourne from china. I was sent to Kuala lampur and then to melbourne. I missed work because of them. I can explain how annoying that was but I swear never travelling with them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

The crew was warm and polite I'm very happy that I'm going to multiply it again Airplane food is also good

A well looked after experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

FLIGHT CZ305,06/06/2018,CAN--AUCK The booking process was planned in advance to avoid sudden problems.Flight was delayed due to heavy rain elsewhere and not foreseen by the company its self . On board service was very good with the stewardesses going out of there way to provide extras when required as well as there usual duties {extra coffees and other drinks} helping to find parents for children who could not remember where their parents were situated.OMG ARGH

1 of 204 pages

I am trying to reserve my seat on a flight from Brisbane to Guangzhou but I have an order number that will not allow me to log on to seat reservations. The site wants a booking number. What can I do? Thanks

Wendy P asked on Jun 10, 2018

I'll be flying Sydney - Guangzhou - Urumqi with CZ. I will have a few hours layover in Guangzhou and want to organize a paid upgrade to business class for Guangzhou - Urumqi leg. Does anyone know which service desk/office at the Guangzhou airport can do that for me?

csairtraveller asked on May 07, 2018

Answer this

Yes they are service desk in GZ as this is they hub. You also can flight economy from Sydney to GZ and business class from GZ to Urumqi. However I believed that you must arrange before your flight start from Sydney and this is to be safe as you may do not have enough time to do it while you in GZ as most flights are booked well in advance. Hope this help

Thanks Thai. I have already used points to upgrade SYD - CAN leg. Not enough points to cover the next leg and so I will try to pay for it at CAN airport. I guess if not luck at their service desk, I can try inside the plane after boarding.

Anyone with experience taking a bike? My bike bag will exceed the 62 linear inches dimensions - are they strict about this? It is well under 23kg. I am flying Adelaide to LA via Guangzhou

Jennifer C asked on Apr 29, 2018