this is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

the booking process good and the trip was on time.
i really satisfied with the on board service.
all good

It’s just beyond my imagination!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

I got a fairly good-priced ticket from a flying agency, and was not expecting the business class China Southern offers is just so highly-standard.
My trip was really on-time for sure!
The services were so great!

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

flight with CZ328 on 22th of Feb 2018, LAX to CAN it was a prefect experience, the drinks they offer was nice and cooling. the personal on board have good personality and the service food was well done. the seats were very confortable and the sheets was very clean.

Good Chinese food and best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I should admit China southern airlines serve the best service on the flight between the route from China to Australia.

Verified Customer

Top seats, meals and staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I flew with China Southern from Guangzhou to Christchurch in business class and seats are great. Your feets are not under the passenger in front of you so you feel space and comfort. The staff is friendly, attentive to your needs and proactive if something goes wrong (the screen wasn't working very well so they quickly proposed us 2 other seats).
Meals were delicious, the beef was excellent and the only regret I have is not to have a second stomach.
It was my first time flying with China Southern but I will enjoy flying with them again!

Prefect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

The trip was on time, customer services was great and nice. I had a great flight experience. Booking online is clear and easy to access.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I’m actually writing this review on behalf of my parents, because they speak a language other than English. They took the flight LZ601 and CZ601 from Lanzhou to Sydney. The whole experience was excellent. The transfer between 2 flights was smooth. My mom has back problems so she can’t sit for a long time. The flight attendants found empty seats for my mom so she can lie down. Everyone was friendly. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

Reasonable survices with reasonable cost

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Have been flying with China Southern for years. It offers a direct flight from New Zealand to my hometown in China, which makes it much more convinience than other airlines. Reletively speeking, China Southern doesn't not has the best services. It doesn't change it's menu frequently and the taste is not outstanding. However, considering its lower cost than the top liners on the same route, China Southern may provide the best services on the same price. It has a much larger and younger fleet than many similar airliners. The crew is more well trained and better in English than other Chinese major airliners. Considering the high delate rates among Chinese airports, China Southern has never disappointed me by almost always arrive early.

Always my first choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Booking process is easy and user friendly. My trip was always on time. I am very satisfied with their on board service. Only thing need to improve is the online check service in on their website, very hard to get it done online.
Except that, everything else is excellent!

Perfect Experience of CZ 305 on 14th FJan 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

The Service was really good, I felt comfortable and satisfied with the service offered by China Southern Airline.
Fei From Auckland

its great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

good
great is fast than others
yeah is safe and its a great trip for my brother and my grandparents and my parents

this is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

good service! trip is on time, i am very satisfied with the on-board service. i had a very good flight experience with China southern airlines

Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

CZ617, from Guangzhou to Christchurch, takes 12 hours to fly. Normally it's an exhausting and boring travel but not this time. 20 of Feb is the Spring Festival hoilday time in 2018. The stewards and stewardess formed a very friendly and lively team. It's not a nice day to land but the pilot made it. Well done! Thank you to China Southern Airlines and I'm looking forward next time :)

Verified Customer

perfect with brand new cabin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I took the CZ384 from Dubai to Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines’ business class. The brand new Airbus 330 offers new business class seat with more secret personal space. I am very satisfied with the on-board service. All flight attendants are very friendly and professional, especially Park Haejin, really nice and professional, providing outstanding on-board service.

Perfect Experience of CZ 306 on 12th Feb 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Very impressive with the service provided in Business Class of CZ306 on 12/Feb/2018 , flight from Auckland to Guangzhou. Thank you very much and we will keep choosing China Southern Airlines .

Verified Customer

An Amazing trip with Southern Airline!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Very easy and clear booking process and my trip was on time. I took the flightCZ327 seat number 70G on Feb 2 2017 economics class and I enjoyed my trip very well and everything went smoothly just as I predicted. The flight-crew provided excellent service in a great manner. I love the seat that enabled me to stretch out and take a breath from the 14 hours flight when needed. The cabin looked nice and clean and the meal was fine.

Verified Customer

Very impressed with the service and overall flight experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We were very lucky to be able to fly Business Class from Guangzhou to Amsterdam on 7th February (CZ307). The cabin was spacious with comfortable seats that fully reclined into a bed. The food was excellent and the cabin crew were outstanding in their assistance and friendliness (special acknowledgement to Tina!). This is the first time we have flown with China Southern and first time in business class for a long-haul flight so am unable to compare to other airlines but would highly recommend and will fly with them again. Very good value for money.

Verified Customer

Kindness and professionalism in the air

Hello
I flew New York Guangzhou-New York (CZ 600 CZ 399) in December and Toronto_Guandzou-Toronto (CZ 312 CZ 311) in January in Business class. I greatly appreciated the kindness and professionalism of the flight attendants
I travel often. I am Platinum Flying Blue
I look forward to traveling Toronto Guandzou Toronto in February with China Southern.
Thank you for the quality of service on board

It's Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Thanks for the steward and stewardess who help me for my neck ache and make a temporary hot bag for me.

Unforgettable trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

I was on the flight CZ325 from Guangzhou to Sydney on 8th February 2018. The attendants were nice and friendly. It was a comfortable flight.

1 of 198 pages

I have booked flight with China southern airlines end of march 2018. And i am just wondering whether i allow to take alcoholic liquid. am i allowed to take bottle of liquid?

Bed asked on Feb 11, 2018

Hi, I have booked a family holiday to Thailand flying with CSAIR and after any thoughts on the flights between Adelaide to Guangzhou?

Mark H asked on Dec 31, 2017

I flew China Southern Airlines on CZ699 on 8 July 2017 on business class. I was very pleased with the cabin service especially on my return flight on 22/7/17. However, my baggage did not arrive at JFK Airport. I was asked to complete a claim form which has been submitted but to date I have not receive anything from the airline. Repeated emails to jfkapcz@csair.us has yielded no response. How does it take to process the payment? Dan

Dan O asked on Nov 24, 2017