Horrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Service is terrible cannot contact them. I have left numerous emails can't reach them by telephone when I rang right on opening time I get put on a list of 50 people still waiting for a reply

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Maggie, We do apologise for the long queue on our customer service line. Please feel free to send an e-mail to our customer service team at customerservice@cignoloans.com.au, and we will be h... read more »

Don't used Cigno Loans they are scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

This Cigno Loans is a scam i have regreat using it from the start, I have called the contact number waited for over and hour after that they just hang up on you, what a disgraced.

Bathurst

Rip off company DO NOT loan through these people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Horrible communication horrible phone lines waiting times up too 2 hours worse then center link .. $200 withdrawn from account for no reason wich has left me with -$78 and i have a 3 year old and about to give birth again rediculouse pay back fees . and withdrawls being made without consent ... BUISSNESS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN !!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Elis, We do apologise for the long queue on our customer service line. Rest assured that clients are notified whenever there is an upcoming payment or if their payment is on its due date. This ... read more »

I was not on hold to anyone each contact supplied on google and the cigno page does not connect landline mobile or email so please do not respond with that I have tried many times its time to call... read more »

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

To go pay for my car and got to renew my licence and register the car and pay rent and put petrol in car

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Adam, Thank you for your feedback. We do aim to provide a quick, easy and quality service of loan management and enable every Australian access to a short term financial solution. Please feel f... read more »

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible fees, I would not ever take out a loan with these people again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Terrible dishonour and account keeping fees.
Say you take out $250 as a loan, you will be forced to pay back a minimum of $510.
Where is the justice in that? STAY CLEAR OF CIGNO LOANS

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. Before a loan contract is accepted, we provide information about our dishonour structures and the fees associated. Please feel free to send an e-mail to ... read more »

Providing information about dishonour fees doesn't change the fact that you ask for double or triple to be paid back.
Thanks for your input Cigno Loans

Disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I have an outstanding loan with you guys I was paying 121 dollars a fortnight then I needed to change the amount and I couldn't get a hold of you guys at all keep trying and trying. I got a hold of a lady she rang me because the payments were in arrears I told her what your doing is so wrong I cannot get a hold of you and I want this fixed now. They are wanting me to pay 412.00 a week no way am I paying that. Then I couldn't change my payment back to fortnighly it wouldn't let me. Then a guy I spoke to I explained to him this is wrong and he just hangs up on me. I am not paying 412.00 a week it's illegal what you guys are doing I want someone to contact me about this issue otherwise I'm taking further action.

Bundaberg

Verified Customer

Never used but have a debt of 900$+!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I have never taken any loan out with this company yet they claim I owe them over 900$. I've checked my bank records and have had no amount of money come through from them, now I get threatening calls from their collection agency [name removed] and emails from Cigno saying I can pay 450$ and they'll settle the debt! Bloody outrageous, I would like to join the class action against them! QLD

Horrible communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Once I paid my loan off in full I received my confirmation email saying everything was good. A week later I got another email with another charge. I tried to call but all calls were not going through. Over the next few days these charges kept going up and I kept trying to call to no avail. I tried emailing multiple times to get them to call. I managed to get a call back but with nobody on the other end. The charges continued to increase till a successful payment. I recommend choosing another company as this one is one long headache.
As of this review I still haven't been able to get a hold of them.

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi T. D, We are sorry for the frustrations caused by the long queue on our customer service line. Rest assured that our clients are notified whenever a payment is upcoming or due and what kind of ... read more »

My experience has been great and would do it again if need be.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I know a lot of people are saying negative things about this company and I would be pissed off and angry aswel if I was getting dealt with that way. But I’m not and I’ve found it easy to contact them and ask questions and I am I will use them again in the future if need be but if you’re complaining about how they handle there late fees And what not then don’t be late. They are giving you a second chance and we all apply for loans with them because we have made mistakes and had issues with repayments in the past so don’t complain about having to pay back triple if you miss two payments because at the end of the day why are you still applying for these types of loans if you aren’t going to be able to pay them back. As for the rest of the complaints yeah I wouldn’t be happy either and if it’s true you have all right to be angry and I hope you get it sorted people but in the mean time my experience has been great and i appreciate the help you gave me the day I needed the loan. Cheers Cigno

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi I wccept, Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience with Cigno. Please feel free to send us an e-mail to customerservice@cignoloans.com... read more »

Cant wait on phone forever!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Wouldnt be dealing with these people ever again. Tg i have 1 payment to go !!
Couldnt change my payments from weekly to fortnightly on portal as it reverts back to weekly !!!

Nothing But White Collar Theft - Pursuing Class Action Against Cigno Loans

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Do anything you can before resorting to applying for a loan with this company. You will not have a good experience here, you have been warned.

I applied for a loan on the 2nd of November and was approved on the spot. I was advised that the money would be deposited into my account by 3pm QLD time, that day, which it never did.

I called (after waiting approximately 2 hours) on the following Monday to advise that money wasn’t received and they replied saying that it would be made by the upcoming Wednesday. Nothing still arrived and I was forced to then contact them again to tell them that I didn’t need the loan anymore and to cancel. They then fraudulently debited my bank account $650 to repay the loan plus the interest in one lump sum, when I never received it at all!

I have made numerous unsuccessful attempts to contact them with their tactically designed phone system to put all their disgruntled customers on hold so eventually we just drop off, sent them personal bank statements indicating money had not been received and that this was straight up theft.

Now enough is enough.

I encourage anyone who has had money fraudulently taken from their bank accounts when you have received no money from them in the first place, anyone who has been blantantly blindsided by lopsided fees or outrageous interest rates, anyone who has simply has a bad experience with this company to please get in touch with my profile below.

QLD police as well as the state’s ombudsman have been made aware of this company and their crimes.

A class action is currently been prepared against Cigno Loans, so please come forward by sending through and details you may have regarding this.

Enough is enough, Cigno.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Heath, We are sorry for the frustrations caused by the long queue on our customer service line and the service you received was not as you were expecting. Rest assured that we make sure clien... read more »

Melbourne

Reported for Fraud

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I first got a text from them in Oct and I received another one just recently. It scared me because I had not signed up for them, never visited their websites or even know of anyone who as a loan through them yet they were able to send a text on my Birthday to wish me a happy birthday and encourage me to get a loan through them to celebrate. They have also sent me an email as well.

How on earth did they get my name, mobile number, my email and my birthdate!!???? I googled to see if it was a scam and found these reviews with details of people's experiences.

It is a scam so I have just reported it as such. If you have gotten a loan through them and are facing problems, they need to be reported for the scam they are running. Poor customer service, ripping people off, claiming more money needed to be paid despite loans being fully paid, and unsolicited texts all tell me that this is nothing but a big scam ripping off a lot of people. Please go and report them for the illegal and unethical actions.

Private message

Do they actually ever answer phones or emails

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I have finalised my Loan with them.

I have three separate emails saying 1) You have paid out your loan, 2)You owe $35.00 to finalise loan, 3)nextr payment will be $69 next week.

I know I owe no more money and I will make sure if you touch another cent I will get that and some back.

Tried ringing to resolve. 'OPEN AT 9". its now 11 and still no answer, just rings out. FB messages ignored and being left as 'read'

Watch yourself with this company, they just go dark and will keep taking money.

I will feel like this until they resolve this very urgent issue.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Sarah, We are sorry for the frustration caused by the long queue on our customer service line. The repayment amount and dates showing on your Member Portal is system generated. If you can ple... read more »

Hi, I did email and did not get an answer. It was not that the phone line was busy but your 'new number' wouldnt dial and it took 2 days for someone to get back to me. No your system was incorrec... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Absolutely a JOKE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

Spent weeks trying to contact. Spent hours in a line to be hung up on. Finally made it to caller 1 after over an hour wait. 45 minutes after that. Im still caller 1. No answer.

Then they message you if your having trouble asking to login in and pay. Portal NEVER works. Actually tells me im not in the system.

Worst service ever.
Im sorry i got sick and almost died spent my saving on my house so i dont fall behind and had to take a loan out with them to help with bare essentials. Cause i was probably better of without it and just starved for 2 weeks.

Its embarrassing enough having to get a loan let alone be treated like scum.

Do not use these guys!!!!!
Use nimble!!!

Taree

Disgusted

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I wrote to cigno via email last week to reorganize a payment I knew I was unable to meet. I offered a lower payment due to my medical issues as the cost of the new medication I was put on has me 500 out of pocket a mth for the foreseeable future. They replied to my first email then subsequently ignored my replies. They over drew my account and the payment dishonoured as I knew it would, if they had of answered my emails and not had me on hold for hrs on the phone ?this would not have been the case. Now they ring making out its a favour they are doing me to pay for the the cost of the dishonored payment. Absolutely disgusted, if they had off answered my emails there would have been no dishonoured payment. Thanks so much for making sure I'm unable to pay for my medication next fortnight. Thanks for rorting me out of an essential medication. Cant believe the hide of you people. Btw you cant get money out of dead people :I

Sydney

• 1 question

this is a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

This is one big joke got aproved for a loan they say it be in your account by 11am its not u cant ring or email them u get no reply

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Chopp, We are sorry for the frustration caused by delay on your funds. Sometimes, funds can be a bit delayed due to bank processing times. Please contact customerservice@cignoloans.com.au and o... read more »

melbourne

• 2 answers

Not bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

I have had good experiences, yeah sure fees are high but when you need the funds you are willing to pay. It's all stated in the contract before you sign anyway!

Comments
Cigno Loans Official

Hi Janimi,

Thank you for rating our service. Please feel free to contact customerservice@cignoloans.com.au if you ever require assistance and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Cigno

Sydney

Very unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Borrowed $250 from cigno and had trouble with money, in 4 weeks time this came up to $990 to repay??? Mind you I contacted them few times and no help at all, just kept adding more and more.

Perth

Unsolicited contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Unsolicited messages/emails from this company that I have never heard of. When I called to address was on hold for over an hour (called immediately at start of business day). Was told I was removed from system but still receiving these. Not impressed.

• 3 helpful votes

Poor communication

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Bad company. I have been ringing for over 5 weeks and sending message after message, no answer. I want change my payment date so it can be made on my payday so I don't get dishonest fees from my bank. I borrowed $250, now they want $1200. This company can't even call or message back.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes