Filter By:

SYDNEY

• 3 helpful votes

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2012

Our removalist, [name removed] was fantastic, fast, efficient and on time. They were helpful in doing two moves for me on one day. I have since referred them to a number of people I know, and really appreciate their cost per minute/km charging as I knew they completed the job as fast as they could.

+ fast, on time and friendly

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Great service from Citymove.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2015

We used Citymove to move house today and can't recommend them highly enough. Gilmar and Phillipe were professional, very hard working and great to deal with. Five out of five for the guys' work. Will definitely be using Citymove again I the future!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great moving experience last week

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

These guys were fantastic. Came in with very short notice to pack my things up on the Wednesday and move Friday morning. They were all done by lunch including dropping a few things on the way to another address and moved other furniture around at new address. All fragile items bubble wrapped then blankets then shrink wrapped.
Still not sure how they did it so quick. Would have taken me a week to do what they did in 6 hours.
Gary F

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent Service. Will Use Every Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

I moved house from Randwick to Waterloo on 14th August this year, and having never used a removalist before I can honestly say I won't be moving without CityMove again! They turned up on time, had everything into the van really quickly, were so lovely to deal with (honestly fantastic customer service!) and dispite being slightly concerned if anything may get damaged in the van I had no issues what so ever. The usually massive job of moving house was done without any fuss within a couple of hours.

I was actually a little delaying in getting a few things organised that day and needed to get an spanner on the way home to finish taking my bed down but the tool I picked up didn't work. I'm not great at DIY, and wasn't sure what I needed so the lead removalist Cleber even came to Bunnings with me, helped me with what I needed and was kind enough to take the bed down within a couple of minutes. He was really great to deal with, was so helpful and really went over and beyond to help me out when I was stressing about getting my bed down.

I've heard before that removalists can take ages to get the job done and end up costing a fortune but this simply wasn't the case with CityMove. They had everything packed in the van (including coming to bunnings and taking my bed down), got me to Waterloo and had all my things in the new place within 2 hours almost exactly.
There is no way that I could have moved all the stuff I had, within that space of time, and with that much ease without having CityMove, Cleber and his colleague, there to help me do this.
I had really heavy furniture and 3 or 4 (I can't even remember now) flights of stairs to get up and down. Asking friends to help move is always a massive inconvenience for them, and then trying to get hold of a van to move things is a nightmare. For anyone who wants to move I would highly recommend speaking to CityMove first, it was a really great price - less than half of what I thought it might be - and was so easy to book and I had nothing to worry about. It made the whole moving process so much easier.

In addition to all of this, they are also running a promotion at the moment on 2DayFM, and I was able to pick up boxes to use free of charge which was another massive help and saved time and money having to go any buy new ones to use. I can just drop them back when I'm done with them so I don't have to worry about shifting all the cardboard after either.
A massive thanks to Cleber, his colleague and to CityMove for the fantastic service, I will be recommending you to all my friends and family and will not be moving without you again.

SYDNEY

Awesome and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2012

friendly blokes, bubble wrapped everything and no damage at all to furniture or property. They asked us questions on most things and it ended up cheaper than i expected. i will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and family. they did not stop all day and set up the furniture that i asked for.

+ friendly, honest and efficient

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Ryde

Friendly & Efficient Team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I am writing you an email to say a great big THANK YOU to your team for helping us prepare for the move from Artarmon to Ryde in Sydney on May 25, 2018. Tina was great in coming to meet with me to explain all aspects of the move and all of the packing materials arrived in good condition in plenty of time. On the day, the guys arrived on time and safely and efficiently took all of our furniture and crates downstairs. This was a stairs job at the old site so I would like to say also a big THANK YOU to Rodrigo, Thiago, Caio, and Wendel for doing such a great job! Everything was moved to the new site in great time and the boys were very helpful in helping us to place the furniture.

I can’t thank your team enough for making our move so smooth! Thanks guys!

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra, Kingston

Great service, fast and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Reasonable size move from apartment to apartment - added difficulty of busy complex and small lift/doors. Both movers were kind, efficient and effective.

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra, Kingston

Move went well. Boys did a good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Manuel and Renan were brilliant. They did what it says on the truck, moved my stuff with care. They even had plastic wrap to extra protect my king furniture. third time using them - always happy. They aren’t cheap though, but I’d rather a careful move than broken things.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Vinny was excellent. He deserves a raise. He was efficient, friendly and strong as an ox. This is the third time I’ve used city move and can’t fault them.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Friendly service. Easy to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

The move involved shifting items within a commercial office space. The two guys from Citymove acting as 'Hired Muscle' were friendly and helpful. Happy to do whatever was asked of them and were both careful and efficient. They arrived on time. We'd be happy to use Citymove anytime. Highly recommended.

Good service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

I’m very satisfied with Citymove service. I got Manuel and one other staff to help with moving and they did a good job. They took great care of my furnitures, none of my stuffs got any damage. I would give them a solid 9/10 and i will recommend Citymove to my friends and family.

Friendly, expert service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Moved two rooms and a lot of boxes to my new house with these guys. They are super friendly, professional and go above and beyond a moving service. I don’t normally write reviews but these guys are exceptional. Highly recommended!

1st class service, 1st class team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We moved into our new office and the guys turned up on time and didn’t stop. They were careful and delicate with all of our items and always asking questions about where to our items etc.

The best moving company we have used yet.

Efficient and careful move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Thanks for an easy move boys. Turned up on time, friendly, worked hard and the move was all done carefully and efficiently.

Erina, NSW

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

On time, polite, careful and reasonable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

This is the 3rd time im using Citymove removalist service and the outcome is as always perfect. Moved from Sydney to Central Coast and these guys tried their best to make the move smooth and efficient.
Though the move took 8 hours long and so tiring Hugo and Alex were patient and helpful.
Thanks for the great work guys.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

On time, on quote and generally excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We moved a small office seamlessly with these guys. The quote was easy to do, and when the guys turned up on the day very accurate. We only moved a small distance down the road, but loading everything up and unloading was on time. They didn't scuff a single wall or object.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Malaga

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

1 of 15 pages

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?