Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Malaga

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2017

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Fast & Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

3 Bedroom move within Manly. Great team, lovely, friendly, efficient guys. Did a wonderful job and were very careful & respectful of our stuff. Arrived on time & worked hard. Can highly recommend using City Move!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, St Kilda (Barkly St)

Great guys and very obliging.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Brunswick

They have always been so helpful and good to me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).
This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.
(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Hamilton

Quick smooth and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.
The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult
The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

On time and quick movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

The smoothest and best move ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I recently moved from a 3 bedroom house that I have been residing in for over four years and had collected lots of stuff. The entire experience from booking and moving was a smooth and seamless experience. All our items were cared for and moved without damage and fuss. A very rare thing in this industry. I could not recommend this company enough. Thank you and well done!

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Moved me twice, will use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

We have moved twice, once on the wettest day Sydney has had in 20 years with no complaints from the team at all. in fact it they still did it quicker than what the estimated time. THANKS CM

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Fast & Trustworthy - B2B moves - Highly Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Our fit out & property services company use Citymove at least once per month to relocate our clients from one office to another. Our clients are always happy with their moving experience. Citymove call center staff are incredibly professional - Ariana is just fantastic! Citymove always go above and beyond - clean, reliable, knowledgeable and they can pack and store goods also. It is the moving company we can trust with our clients and customers.
Marta - RPS Project Services www.rpsproject.com.au

Punctual, efficient and considerate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

Single bedroom apartment with select large items, e.g bedding, bedframe, fridge, washing machine, chest of drawers and 8 boxes of personal items. Moved to storage unit within same suburb. Finished just over and hour and within the minimum 2 hours. Shout out to Gabriel and Antonio for their great work and professionalism. They were very considerate, efficient and accommodating to requests.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2016

I recently moved apartments within NSW (I simply moved a couple of suburbs away)

I had a bad pre-move experience with Six Brothers Removalists. I made a booking then ordered removal boxes from them. The day before they were supposed to be delivered, they phoned to say they can't deliver them and if I could stay at home on another day. Then they didn't show up at the agreed second delivery time either. I then cancelled the booking as I didn't trust them. Thankfully they refunded my money within a few hours. After looking at the reviews on this site for six brothers, I should never have booked them in the first place.

I then trawled this site to see which removalist had the best reviews and citymove seemed to have great feedback. I decided to go ahead and book (this was on a Thursday and I was moving on that very same Saturday, i.e a few days later).

From the minute I called, the lady on the phone was very professional and it seems that their systems and processes were rock solid. I asked the lady if it was possible to deliver boxes so close to the moving date. She said she would check with the courier but told me there shouldn't be a problem and would call me back. I then put the phone down after having made the booking. She called back very quickly and told me the boxes could be delivered when I had requested (which they did).

On the day of the move, a big truck with two guys showed up and they just handled everything flawlessly. The quality of the vehicle and the uniformed staff gave me a lot of confidence. Aside from moving all of my things very carefully, they bubble wrapped the fridge and washing machine and were extra careful with those. The two removalists were very helpful and friendly.

After around 5-6 hours, I paid the final bill using their iPhone app and it was all done flawlessly.

The communication over the phone and email from this company was first class. You feel as though you have a personal account manager for your move from start to end and that you're the only one moving house that day.

I would definitely use this company again. Excellent customer service and once you book them you have nothing to worry about. Even if you're able to find companies that may be a little cheaper, after my experience with Six brothers, saving a few hundred dollars isn't worth it.

Highly recommended!

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Malaga

The best removalist I have had so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

Amazing removalist in Perth..
I dont know what else I could ask to the guys.
The leader explained every single item I wanted to know, also they wrapped the items I requested.
They didnt damage any of my items and they took care of my walls and floor as I have never seen.
I will def recommend to all my friends and family.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Dianella

Perfect job by Citymove in Perth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2016

I had Daniel and his team moving my house in Perth and I loved it.
I couldn't be happier.
They wrapped everything I asked and they moved all furnitures perfectly.
Highly recommended.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Honestly Great Service! Stress free!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

Moved from a 3 bedroom small house to a 3 bedroom 2nd floor apartment. Hired 3 men to make the job easier as there are no lifts.
They were professionals, not once did they stop during the whole 5 hours. Polite and placed all my furniture Where I instructed. Made it so much easier as my mum is not well and I have a bad back.
Do yourself the favour and pay for that 3rd man as it makes the job quicker. They wrapped all my furniture for a small charge. worth spending that extra bit for a great service.
I never write reviews but felt I needed to after today.

Best removalist I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

We moved a short distance from Leichhardt to Erskineville recently and were very impressed with Citymove. It was significantly cheaper than our last move using a big removalist company (despite us having more stuff) and Viny and Mario were friendly, professional, courteous and efficient. They even fitted all our stuff in what looked like a small truck (necessary because of the tight streets in Erskineville). Overall, I was very impressed and will use Citymove for our next move (hopefully not too long, because renting is the pits!).

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Best Removalist Experience Ever!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2016

Just wanted to say thank you so much to Fellipe & Gilmar for helping our removal experience from Pyrmont to Minto so easy & stress free!. These guys were professional, super quick, & happy to serve. We could'nt make it out West straight away so the guys packed and unpacked the truck without us being there!!! Awesome!
Everything was organised and left in the appropriate locations. So easy to deal with. Highly recommending this company 5 stars+++
Bela & Kia

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Incredible Service and way faster and cheaper than I was expecting

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

Amazing service and really good experience! I moved the entire contents of my 2 bedroom as well as an extra pick at a different location. The travel distance was 85 km. Nothing was too hard for the moving team and they were seriously polite and respectful of all my items. Everything was wrapped in blankets, bubblewrap and cling wrap even without me asking which was great.

I had a bunch of large heavy items that need to be lifted up 6m onto a balcony and there were no issues at all with it. All completed in under 6 hours (which was amazing for 85km and 2 pickup locations) and was really cost effective. Communication was really good leading up to the move day and on the day, they had an custom app on their phones that they gave them all instructions and locations and was updated throughout the day as we reached each location and milestone. This meant that everything was really accurate and I knew that I was only paying for what was done in the time and distance they traveled.

I would highly recommend these guys, my wife has used many others in the past and she was really surprised how much better City Move was.

1 of 15 pages

I have recently requested a quote for a move from Vic to qld, however after reading these reviews, I am quite hesitant now. There is no way i will allow movers to take photos of my house or items and other issues stated, it is giving me insight and rethinking the decision to use the company. Are there any assurances that photos wont be taken and staff will work professionally and on time?

Katie asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?