Filter By:

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Chermside

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

2 bed room unit , short distance yes it started @8.15 and finished @ 12.15 we were very happy with the service we received. Thank you very much Coral Welsh

Verified Customer

Smooth and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Long distance (I don't drive so travel is difficult for me)
Move was started and completed in an appropriate level of time
Moving from a 4 bedroom house to 1 bedroom unit, however I do not have a great amount of property/belongings

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

They where very polite and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

They arrived on time and communicated with a phone call when they left there premises to let you know they are on there way and on arrival. I would recommend them to family and friends with no hesitation.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Morningside

Personable, Careful and Hard Working

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

4 tonne truck packed to the brim.
The guys did an amazing job!
Didn’t give up to get the furniture out with the extremely tight squeeze and was extra careful not to damage the property.
Appreciated the rush I was in to get to my son for daycare pick up and went the extra mile to unload.
Friendliness was also a bonus!

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Morningside

Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

It was only a Small move a short distance. It Made life really easy. I’d use them again in the future.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Couldn’t have been any better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

Sebastian and Diego were lovely, careful and professional and deserve a bonus for the effort they put in today. You wouldn't have a business without these boys; two best movers we've ever had. Arrived at 7am on the dot; they finished a 1 bedroom studio apartment on the third floor (no elevator) in under 3 hours. No easy feat!

Give these guys a raise.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Ryde

Friendly & Efficient Team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I am writing you an email to say a great big THANK YOU to your team for helping us prepare for the move from Artarmon to Ryde in Sydney on May 25, 2018. Tina was great in coming to meet with me to explain all aspects of the move and all of the packing materials arrived in good condition in plenty of time. On the day, the guys arrived on time and safely and efficiently took all of our furniture and crates downstairs. This was a stairs job at the old site so I would like to say also a big THANK YOU to Rodrigo, Thiago, Caio, and Wendel for doing such a great job! Everything was moved to the new site in great time and the boys were very helpful in helping us to place the furniture.

I can’t thank your team enough for making our move so smooth! Thanks guys!

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra, Kingston

Great service, fast and careful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Reasonable size move from apartment to apartment - added difficulty of busy complex and small lift/doors. Both movers were kind, efficient and effective.

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra, Kingston

Move went well. Boys did a good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Manuel and Renan were brilliant. They did what it says on the truck, moved my stuff with care. They even had plastic wrap to extra protect my king furniture. third time using them - always happy. They aren’t cheap though, but I’d rather a careful move than broken things.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Vinny was excellent. He deserves a raise. He was efficient, friendly and strong as an ox. This is the third time I’ve used city move and can’t fault them.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Friendly service. Easy to work with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

The move involved shifting items within a commercial office space. The two guys from Citymove acting as 'Hired Muscle' were friendly and helpful. Happy to do whatever was asked of them and were both careful and efficient. They arrived on time. We'd be happy to use Citymove anytime. Highly recommended.

Good service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

I’m very satisfied with Citymove service. I got Manuel and one other staff to help with moving and they did a good job. They took great care of my furnitures, none of my stuffs got any damage. I would give them a solid 9/10 and i will recommend Citymove to my friends and family.

Friendly, expert service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

Moved two rooms and a lot of boxes to my new house with these guys. They are super friendly, professional and go above and beyond a moving service. I don’t normally write reviews but these guys are exceptional. Highly recommended!

1st class service, 1st class team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We moved into our new office and the guys turned up on time and didn’t stop. They were careful and delicate with all of our items and always asking questions about where to our items etc.

The best moving company we have used yet.

Efficient and careful move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Thanks for an easy move boys. Turned up on time, friendly, worked hard and the move was all done carefully and efficiently.

Erina, NSW

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

On time, polite, careful and reasonable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

This is the 3rd time im using Citymove removalist service and the outcome is as always perfect. Moved from Sydney to Central Coast and these guys tried their best to make the move smooth and efficient.
Though the move took 8 hours long and so tiring Hugo and Alex were patient and helpful.
Thanks for the great work guys.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

On time, on quote and generally excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We moved a small office seamlessly with these guys. The quote was easy to do, and when the guys turned up on the day very accurate. We only moved a small distance down the road, but loading everything up and unloading was on time. They didn't scuff a single wall or object.

Verified Customer Office Location: WA, Malaga

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

1 of 22 pages

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?