Filter By:

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

Professional and awesome value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

I moved 8 cubic metres worth of stuff; my queen size ensemble, 20 boxes of belongings and odd bits of furniture from Bondi Beach, NSW to Brunswick, VIC.

Citymove was consistent in their professionalism, customer service, and informative through the process.

Lovely and very helpful staff and a very good experience! Highly recommended.

Fantastic Experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

We were moving from a unit in an eastern suburb to an apartment in a southern suburb. The move started right on time & was done efficiently. We managed to complete it within the scheduled time frame.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Forrestville

Such a great job! Would definitely use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

We moved all our furniture from a 2 bed unit to a house locally. Citymove did such a great job moving us, they arrived on time, the removalists were friendly even with our toddler getting under their feet. They were very quick moving everything and took great care with all our belongings. I would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely use them again if we needed to move again.

Verified Customer Office Location: QLD, Chermside

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

Friendly and fast movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

This is the second time I have used Citymove in the past 6 months. On both occasions, I found the removalists to be friendly and easy-going. I had some very heavy furniture that needed to be carried up a steep staircase (40 steps!) and a giant prickly cactus that was annoying to move, to say the least. My removalists had a great attitude and nothing seemed too difficult for them. Efficient service - I'd recommend Citymove.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

Second time using Citymove - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2016

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment within Sydney (~14kms). The movers showed up on time and were courteous, hard working and attentive to detail. They took great care to protect some of our more delicate furniture and securely pack it in the truck.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

A professional and personal approach.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

We were thrilled with the experience we had of using city move. From the pre move booking process to the moment our final belongings were j packed in our new home, we found the approach to be professional and calming. Such days are often so stressful but the guys we had moving us were incredibly warm and caring and seemed to anticipate everything we needed.

• 1 comment
Private message

Service were excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Service from the operator, to Interstate Sales Staff, to the Sales Manager to the Removalist were all excellent. I did not have to worry about the removalist at all when they arrived. Just showed them the items and they were on it. Back at the office, I spoke with Gerald and Laura and they both have very high levels of customer services, understands the needs of the client and was able to commit and delivery all the needs. I will be using them again in 2 weeks time and would definitely recommend Citymove to others.

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2016

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.
Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.

A great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2016

Viny and Mario made moving easy. They were efficient, flexible and most impressive very courteous. I hadn't moved before and many had warned that it is a difficult experience but these guys made it easy. A million thanks!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2016

I have used this company for a local and interstate move and would highly recommend them.
On time, took great care with my furniture, very friendly, smart and extremely professional.

Get City Movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2016

Vinnie and Mario were great! Fast! and the knew what they were doing. The truck arrived on time and they aced both of the drop off's. Thanks again!

Careful, friendly and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2016

1 bedroom house with lots of large plants. Daniel and his helper were excellent.
Very careful with our wood floors and newly painted walls.
Short distance move that was timely.

Professional Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2016

Very pleased with the team at citymove. Fantastic service. Thanks to Daniel & Leonardo very professional and hard workers.
This was the second time we have used Citymove and both time we have been very satisfied with Citymove.
Would highly recommend to family and friends to use citymove services.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2016

Fellipe and Gilmar were friendly, reliable, and efficient in moving everything from our 1 from house into storage. Would highly recommend them!

Big job. Well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2016

We cannot express enough gratitude to Ivan and Thiago! We moved to a 1 bedroom apartment from a 3 bedroom share house, but have A LOT of stuff, even we under estimated how much we had...This included a monstrous 150kg fishtank, a balcony garden that resembled the set of Jurassic park with at least 6 large plants (2 in heavy terra cotta/stone plantars)! add to this all the standard apartment furniture including a 550ltr fridge, heavy queen bed frame with inbuilt drawers, a large L shaped leather couch, heavy mahogany tv cabinet, front load washing machine, these were not easy items to move. All this packed the 4T truck to the brim which the guys filled like a game of Tetris, but unbelievably secure. Due to the amount of stuff not everything could fit, but was happy to deal with that myself, there was not an inch of space left.
Throw in a 5 level, 35 stair obstacle with only a 2.5 by 1.5 space at each level to move in and you can just imagine how difficult this was... While I'll say that I feel the boys were under prepared for the job, this wasn't their fault (citymove you could at least supply some moving straps to save their backs - about $20 at bunnings). Thiago battled the stair case single handedly with the washing machine as no trolleys could fit, valiant effort. I have no idea how they got the cabinet, fish tank and fridge through that stair case, but they did and did it well. Even after 3 and a half hours of grueling torture, the boys started running at the end to get the final boxes in before the storm hit!
Only one issue with payment and that was your app can't take AMEX, it won't let you put in a 4 digit CVN thing or whatever it is, had to call head office to process the payment. While it did get sorted in end, it just meant Ivan and Thiago had to hang around for an unneeded 20 mins, which I'm sure they didn't need after all their efforts, fix your app citymove.
All in all, blown away, can't thank Ivan and Thiago enough.

Hassle free move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2016

Moved a 2 bed apartment with ease and speed. Very friendly & efficient staff. I would highly recommend for a hassle free move. Worth the money to spend for professionalism and excellent customer service.

Great Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2016

Viny and Fernando did an awesome job of our 2 bedroom terrace house move. They were on time, worked quickly and professionally, and were really nice guys to top it off. I don't normally write reviews, but they impressed me so much I thought I'd go to the effort on this occasion.

2 of 15 pages

I have recently requested a quote for a move from Vic to qld, however after reading these reviews, I am quite hesitant now. There is no way i will allow movers to take photos of my house or items and other issues stated, it is giving me insight and rethinking the decision to use the company. Are there any assurances that photos wont be taken and staff will work professionally and on time?

Katie asked on Mar 02, 2017

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

Bokkie asked on Jan 03, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to [email protected] with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Hello I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days. Please advise of when I can expect to hear back? Thanks M.Swiggs

Swiggs asked on Jul 22, 2013

Answer this

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?