Filter By:

Hobart, Tasmania

Amazing service, excellent timing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2015

I was moving belongings from Melbourne to the ACT. The customer service was fantastic, and flexible when my building manager would not allow me to book elevators on the day I originally wanted.
Everything was spot on time, and flexibly arranged with me.
One of those "too good to be true" experiences, which squeeked into the "but it was" basket.

Best move ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2015

Gilmar and Fellipe showed up promptly 10 minutes early and were polite and courteous from the get go. This was the most pain-free and unstressed move I have ever done. No breakages. No time wasting. Absolute professionals, and I will not be using anyone else again, thanks guys.

Amazing service!!! Fantastic Staff!!! The company to use when you are moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2015

I just wanted to say what a Fantastic experience it was using your services on Wednesday the 9th of September.

Sergio and Thiago were amazing and went above and beyond their job description!!

They were both courteous, polite and extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them.

I will be recommending your Company to anyone looking to move, and especially Sergio and Thiago.

Thanks again for the Amazing Job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

Just wanted to let you know that the two movers that I had were outstanding. They were friendly, extremely fast
and very professional. I will be recommending Citymove based off my experience with them. Please pass on my thanks to them.

Great Removalists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2015

We had a 3 bedroom house with lots of big pieces of furniture to move. The guys worked really hard and were very efficient considering the difficult house we moved into. Phillipe was very professional and the guys took great care with our furniture. Thanks so much we would definitely use you again in the future!

Verified Customer

The guys who did the moving were fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2015

We were very impressed with how professional and friendly the movers were. They made the whole moving process stress-free and were very personable! The movers started on time and were very efficient so it took less time than we expected! Would use again and will definitely recommend to others. Cheers!

Verified Customer

Great service from Citymove.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2015

We used Citymove to move house today and can't recommend them highly enough. Gilmar and Phillipe were professional, very hard working and great to deal with. Five out of five for the guys' work. Will definitely be using Citymove again I the future!

Would move with Citymove again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2015

Fellipe and Caue of Citymove were friendly and efficient, they made sure all our belongings made it to and from in perfect condition.
We shifted from a cramped one bedroom to a two bedroom apartment about 50kms away starting on a second floor and finishing on another second floor and they made it look easy, I couldn't be happier with them!

10/10 I'll be moving with them again!

Verified Customer Office Location: VIC, Melbourne

Great moving experience last week

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

These guys were fantastic. Came in with very short notice to pack my things up on the Wednesday and move Friday morning. They were all done by lunch including dropping a few things on the way to another address and moved other furniture around at new address. All fragile items bubble wrapped then blankets then shrink wrapped.
Still not sure how they did it so quick. Would have taken me a week to do what they did in 6 hours.
Gary F

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent Service. Will Use Every Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

I moved house from Randwick to Waterloo on 14th August this year, and having never used a removalist before I can honestly say I won't be moving without CityMove again! They turned up on time, had everything into the van really quickly, were so lovely to deal with (honestly fantastic customer service!) and dispite being slightly concerned if anything may get damaged in the van I had no issues what so ever. The usually massive job of moving house was done without any fuss within a couple of hours.

I was actually a little delaying in getting a few things organised that day and needed to get an spanner on the way home to finish taking my bed down but the tool I picked up didn't work. I'm not great at DIY, and wasn't sure what I needed so the lead removalist Cleber even came to Bunnings with me, helped me with what I needed and was kind enough to take the bed down within a couple of minutes. He was really great to deal with, was so helpful and really went over and beyond to help me out when I was stressing about getting my bed down.

I've heard before that removalists can take ages to get the job done and end up costing a fortune but this simply wasn't the case with CityMove. They had everything packed in the van (including coming to bunnings and taking my bed down), got me to Waterloo and had all my things in the new place within 2 hours almost exactly.
There is no way that I could have moved all the stuff I had, within that space of time, and with that much ease without having CityMove, Cleber and his colleague, there to help me do this.
I had really heavy furniture and 3 or 4 (I can't even remember now) flights of stairs to get up and down. Asking friends to help move is always a massive inconvenience for them, and then trying to get hold of a van to move things is a nightmare. For anyone who wants to move I would highly recommend speaking to CityMove first, it was a really great price - less than half of what I thought it might be - and was so easy to book and I had nothing to worry about. It made the whole moving process so much easier.

In addition to all of this, they are also running a promotion at the moment on 2DayFM, and I was able to pick up boxes to use free of charge which was another massive help and saved time and money having to go any buy new ones to use. I can just drop them back when I'm done with them so I don't have to worry about shifting all the cardboard after either.
A massive thanks to Cleber, his colleague and to CityMove for the fantastic service, I will be recommending you to all my friends and family and will not be moving without you again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2015

We used Citymove to move from Sydney to Melbourne and their service was excellent. After returning from overseas we had our furniture stored in three different locations and Citymove were happy to accommodate a pick up from each spot which made the move so much easier for us. I was not able to be at the pick up locations but they coordinated with my family members at each spot and all went well. We received all our boxes and furniture the next day as specified, and the delivery was fast and efficient and nothing was broken. In the lead up to the move I spoke with the team at Citymove on the phone several times and they were always fast to pick up and assist with any query I had. Email responses were also fast. I couldn't have asked for a better moving experience and would highly recommend Citymove.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Sydney

Excellent service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2015

We recently used Citymove for their service, it has been such a stress-free process. The removalists arrived even 10 minutes earlier as agreed time - that’s very impressive as normally we would expect certain delay from most removal companies.

The move took about 4.5 hours and had 2 drop-off points, during the whole process the boys were extremely careful with all the items and took the time and wrapped every single items properly and thoroughly so that nothing gets damaged. They even put a blanket at the entry of the new house and always wiped their feet every time before they unload something from the truck and enter into the house (by doing all those unasked for) – this level of care and thoughtfulness is almost non-existence in this industry.

They have been the best removalists anyone can ever ask for – so thorough and had great attention to details, efficient as well as professional. They were really friendly and so easy to deal with, and really is 5 starts service.

We are extremely grateful for all the help we had from Citymove, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone who needs the service.

Fantastic removal team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2015

Fantastic to deal with. I have used a lot of removalists over the years and they were by far the best.
Booking was simple and details explained over the phone and followed up on email.

We had to move 2 apartments to 1 and it took an entire day. The 2 guys we had were amazing, took time to ensure that items were not damaged and recommended items that should be wrapped.
The apartment moving in had a small lift and they managed everything so well and even managed to take our couch up 8 flights of stairs which took almost an hour!

Very detailed in explaining the process, cost, timing and explaining the breakdown of the final invoice.

Would highly recommend Citymove if you are looking to move.

Verified Customer Office Location: NSW, Marrickville

Awesome service - would definitely use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2015

I moved from Sydney to Brisbane for work and everyone I dealt with from Citymove was great. The co-ordinators made it easy for me to arrange the move, and the driver Dennis kept in touch while he was on the road so I knew exactly when to expect pick-up and delivery. All my property was handled with care and the service was great. Will definitely be using Citymove next time I'm moving.

Verified Customer Office Location: ACT, Canberra, Kingston

Removalist review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2015

Moved a three bedroom town house to a three bedroom house, short distance move. They started on time, completed the job as quickly as possible. Communicated the process well and ensured everything was safe for the move. Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the Canberra area. Great service for a much lower cost than a lot of quotes we'd had.

No trouble move

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2015

We just had moved from Sydney to Gosford.They were time, finished task as expected. Friendly staff and defiantly consider for future move.thanks city move.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2015

Friendly helpful, and on time. definitely made my move easy. Thanks for the great service and friendly and being on time.

Verified Customer

By far the easiest move I have ever made!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2015

City Move arrived on time. They SMS'd beforehand as agreed. They were swift, professional, and courteous. I have moved more times than I care to count, and this was by far the easiest move I have ever had. I recommend CityMove without a moments hesitation. Because of their speed the move cost me much less than I thought. I can at times dither a bit with details, the CityMove removalists were not bothered in the slightest with this.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2015

I was very nervous about the move as we were moving two homes into one. The team were prompt, polite and patient. I particularly liked that they discussed all costs up front and checked if we were happy to proceed such as wrapping delicate items. I would definitely use them again.

Moved with them 2nd time and will choose them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2015

The boys really play on your side: they suggest how to better use capacity of their truck and your car and they carry thing carefully.
First, they estimate your belongings, work out with you what will go to the truck and what you will carry yourself.
They lift and carry things with great professionalism and care. They pack up thing in a truck in a very compact and safe way.
They are easily approachable and very collaborative, always (what to take or where to put) ask and suggest solutions.
I've made 2 moves with the company, all belongings arrived safe and sound.
Their rates are really good and you won't pay more (than minutes, kilometers or wrapper used :)

4 of 15 pages