Pre-Consrution Review Staring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Would like to take some time out to say thank you to [name removed], she has been a great support in us waiting for our Build to start we have waited over 6 months for our land to be registered in the mean time [name removed] has made sure that we have all the paper work we need signed and ready for settlement so that we can build our dream home ASAP!! I have enjoyed every moment working with the Clarendon Homes teams from choosing our colours which was my favourite or our electric plan. Any time I had to forward emails of our plans to our estate I could always count on [name removed] for support and guidance. This year will be exciting as our block of dirt becomes a home. Thank you to all the Staff at Clarendon Homes!
Thanks again, Courtney & James :)

• 2 helpful votes

Excellent builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

We just built our house with Clarendon Home on the Gold Coast s. Very happy with the quality of the product and time frame (less than 7 months for a two story house). In particular, we were very satisfied with site supervisor's input( name removed) who on an ongoing basis kept us informed. I would recommend Clarendon Homes to anyone anyday.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2019

Pre-Construction Process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

We had an outstanding Customer Support Team Leader during our pre-construction process - [name removed]. She was very professional, highly competent and very responsive. In particular, she had a great eye for detail and fully supported our desire to get our tender and contractual documentation right. She was also an absolute pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Clarendon commenced building in November 2018 and all seems to be going well so far. If Clarendon builds our house with the same level of precision and quality that was demonstrated by our Customer Support Team Leader we will be very satisfied customers.

Oran park

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Customer Service Consultant- Construction stage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

As first home builders, it can be really daunting and stressful but it can be made a whole lot different if you have been assigned with a very efficient, considerate, compassionate and very reliable CSC--she did an outstanding job and walked an extra mile to meet our demands. She was indeed very professional and was service oriented having the customers demand sorted out in time and very efficiently. This is far by the best experience I had with Clarendon--having a CSC (name removed) who did superbly in her role. I just wished, we had one like her since the start and along the stages and up until the finish of our Clarendon building journey. Because people like her can make a lot of difference in having a reputable company.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2019

Clarendon Homes Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

So far all positive with the Clarendon homes. Planning to build Sheridan 41 in Brisbane. Our sales consultant is [name removed], and the CSC is [name removed] both were amazing can't speak highly enough. Was getting quotation from two other leading builders but decided to go ahead with Clarendon homes because of the plan, flexibility and good customer care .Highly recommended.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Construction was managed well by [name removed] the site supervisor from Clarendon and he provided us regular updates on the build progress and also he is very coordinating, knows the job very well, supervised the whole process of construction along with other members of the team who worked for us on the way. The whole team was excellent in their dealings with us. Handover provided before contract estimated delivery date.
I would personally salute our site supervisor [name removed] and the sales coordinator [name removed] for their sincerity, kindness, expertise and willingness to help all the way through. We never had a stressful time with Clarendon. Everything was so easy and pleasant

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Building with Clarendon - Approval Stage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

My wife and I bought a house and property with a view to renovating it. However after engaging architects and builders, we soon realised that renovating the home was significantly out of our price range. Disappointingly, it took as a few thousand dollars and quite a few months to reach this point.
Based upon a friend's recommendation we gave Clarendon a call and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the consultant came out and how things were kept moving. Any delays were unfortunately the result of various contractors and approvals!
However throughout this process, the Sales Consultant and then later, the Customer Service Consultant (CSC) have been fantastic, virtually always responding to emails the same day. The CSC has worked tirelessly trying to achieve closure on council issues that were outside the norm. Also, she chased things up on our behalf to give us piece of mind while my wife and I tried to get everything in place for the demolition of our old house. If she hadn't done that, the last 3 or 4 months would have been very more stressful. The CSC has been engaging, she has listened and come up with solutions and when she was going on leave, advised us well in advance and even notified us of the handover to another CSC!
I can only hope that the build goes as smoothly!

Great experience with Clarendon Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

It was our great pleasure to build with Clarendon Homes, the whole process was smooth. The surprise gift on the handover day was very useful and valuable. A big thanks to the Site Manager [name removed], and [name removed] in Customer Service team, [name removed] in Sales Centre, they were really helpful and professional. We'll definitely recommend Clarendon Homes to anyone who needed!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2019

Excellent Builder to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

We are midway through our build on Northern Beaches. Very happy with the communication from pre-selection to build underway. We get a phone call and an email every week with an update as to the progress of our build. Very happy with the quality of the work to date and looking forward to the completion of our home by May next year. Can highly recommend building with Clarendon Homes.

Great build quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Build was managed great with very minimal problems because of our site supervisor. Quality of work is definitely good and I am very happy with the end result.
Issues we had were very minimal as said but were handled in a timely manner. If it wasn't getting fixed soon i was told it was in the works of getting fixed.
Cost was exactly what we predicted so no problems there.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

New home build with Clarendon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Overall it was a great experience building our first home with CH, helpful and guided us through the whole pre-construction processes. Once construction started, or SS [name removed] was excellent, kept us informed and explained each stage of the construction process and was knowledgeable. We have recommend CH to our friends and they have now commenced their build with them.

So far so good. :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I’ve been lucky enough to have David Nell as my sales guy, Noreen in colours and Lorrelle Bentley as my CSC. Ridiculously brilliant, caring, innovative team who have listened carefully to our individual requests and made things happen. We originally had signed up to other home builders but did not feel the dedication and commitment needed for our home.
While there are issues with all home builders and thier markups at the end of the day they seem to equal out; what swayed us was the attention to detail, consistent communication, knowledge base, ability to problem solve, and dedication to see things happen.
While construction is still to occur, I can’t fault the team I have worked with to date.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Good experience will definitely recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

We built our first home with Clarendon and it was quite a good experience as our site supervisor (Jono) keeps a great communication with us and our house was built pretty much within the promised time frame. We are really pleased with the end product, there was barely anything to be fixed up post contract. We had some tiny issues post build, which Clarendon resolved it pretty soon.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

It has been almost 6 months after handover and here's the report card.

Construction started in Sep 17 and handover was end of June 18.

The initial tender process was smooth, very helpful sales person.

We ran into a few road bumps with the Colours selection being restricted on some of our choices and not being able to get quite what we wanted. But the customer service consultant was helpful throughout the process.

The build started off well with weekly updates from the site supervisor who seemed to listen to our concerns but in reality I had to chase up the issues multiple times such as missing insulation. Half way through the build we got assigned a different site supervisor who got the short end of the stick with certain information not being passed on from the previous bloke so some of the issues raised were missed. We also had three different customer service consultants during the build process.

Had multiple outstanding items on handover some were fixed quickly while others took months to resolve if at all.

The 90 day maintenance list was about the same. With a few issues still not resolved.

Through this process we have come to the realisation that the level of finish and attention to detail we expected were unrealistic. We weren't expecting the same level of finish as the display homes but we could clearly see the areas where most likely apprentices carried out the work.

What really got us was the fact that we had multiple issues with the windows and doors. Windows didn't close properly, clear gaps were visible between some doors and the door frames. We could even hear the wind howling on windy days. Multiple technicians that came to try to fix the problems told me the quality of the install was shocking, one even said it ranks in the worst ones he's seen in his career.
With the recent storms, water overflowed from window sills that didn't have weep holes and water was getting in some of the fixed panel frames through the seals. Granted they were significant storms, but it just doesn't feel right for a new house to be leaking.

Comments
Clarendon Official

Hi Dave, We are very sorry to hear of your experiences. Would you mind contacting us with your details so we can follow this through as a matter of urgency with the team involved and have the manag... read more »

Commitment to quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2018

I was very impressed with their commitment to delivery a quality product. All staff members from the sales person to thr the site manager address any of my concerns and understood there product jobs. They also managed to get me in before christmas while still ensuring the house was 100% complete to a high standard would build with then again.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Fabulous experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Clarendon have been wonderful to work with from the start.

Everything has been so well organised prior to our build and now during our build! Our site manager is absolutely fantastic and keeps us updated weekly as promised. It’s great knowing our construction phase is in such good hands with him!

Can’t wait to see the end result which I know will be amazing!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Good experience with Clarendon!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

We had an amazing experience building with Clarendon Homes. The initial process was bit slow and time consuming, but at the end the things have moved faster. I would suggest Clarendon to take up a personal catch up with customers to improve certain areas. I'm happy to meet for a feed-back on my journey.

During the construction phase, there was change of customer service consultant and Site supervisor. We were informed only after the change had taken place, but the progress was good with the help of [name removed] (SS) and [name removed] (CSC).

We still have a few minor fixes that need to be addressed and we are confident that our warranty will get them done as promised.

We would recommend Clarendon to anyone looking to build a new home. And I heard a very positive feedback on Clarendon from quite a few home owners that I met during my construction journey.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2019

My new Build with Clarendon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

The build has gone well so far. Everything is proceeding to plan. [name removed] has been keeping me updated every week and the exterior of the house is almost complete.
The interior will start in the new year and we hope to have everything completed by May 19. So far there are no complications however this is difficult to determine until each stage is inspected.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2019

Excellent customer service and attention to detail.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

The process is straightforward, and they communicate well. The progress is on time, and we have less stress in regards to it's completion. A beautiful design and well priced. Out of all the other project homes we viewed, Clarendon Homes were the ones that impressed us with their designs and finishes. We were able to add our personal touch to the design.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

It was within the price range as per mentioned in the contract. Most of the jobs are completed within timeframe. Staff were very approachable and helpful to answer any concerns. Positive atitude and supportive business ethics of Clarendon home helped to finish the job in time. I have recommended my friends to build the house given their high reputation in terms of finishing the job without any hinderance.

1 of 63 pages