Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Adam came over + was in and out extremely quickly - came within the agreed time frame so no extra waiting

Fantastic System with Excellent Follow Up Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

We have had our Clean & Clear water filter for over 9 years now. It is a great system with amazing water quality!
The Technicians are always punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and complete all work quickly & efficiently. Very highly recommended.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

great team good service they were prompt on time and did an excellent job. We’ve had a water filter 2 years and these guys put it in.

Good job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Abdullah called and replaced drinking tap filter this morning . He was on time quick and very efficient and gave me lots of tips and advice with a lovely manner about him..
Gemma Homebush

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

So pleased with the fast and clean service that the clean and clear team have effectively achieved. They definitely accomodate to your requirements. I'm a very happy customer.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Abdul was punctual, professional and very helpful. He extended the tubing from the water outlets to the system so that it would sit properly in the sink to drain. He also replaced parts that had visible hairline cracks or were showing signs of wear. Great job, Abdul!

Fabbo Product & Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

One phone call and the guy from Clean & Clear replaced my old system with a 3 stage purifier (including a Doulton ceramic cartridge), a new pressure valve and tubing, and a fancy new stainless-steel tap (extra) the following day!

Excellent and an Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Josef the technician today had installed the “Clean and Clear” water filter.

Josef came across as a polite, well-educated young man. He explained every thing I need to know about the water filter, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. He also was happy to answer any question I had to ask and I was happy with his quick response. His customer service was outstanding.

Josef was very efficient and professional also clean and proficient in his installation of the water filter. I will definitely recommend him to anybody looking for water filtration system from “Clean and Clear”.

Josef should be acknowledged and recognised.

Thank you so much Josef, from one very happy customer.

Verified Customer

Easy Filtered Water in your home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Love this service. Clean and Clear contact me each year to replace my water filters. Adam was on time and professional. Highly recommended service.

Fast and efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Arrived within expected time frame which is important to me. Was fast and efficient when servicing the filter. Happy to recommend Adam from Clean and Clear.

Wouldn't drink without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

This water filtration system is very unobtrusive and easy to install and maintain. With the amount of rust in our pipes it is essential that our drinking water is filtered. The servicemen (including Adam today) are always punctual, courteous, informative and extremely efficient and professional. We highly recommend Clean & Clear.

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Excellent install very fast and professional and clean work and good price as well I will surely recommend cleans and clear to family and friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

Great service always professional kind and there on time they gave me a call before coming to do a service

Always great service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Ive had my filter for a few years now and ive never had a problem...I only see them once a year to change the filters...great service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

It was a great service! It was quick and clean, and has tasty water. Thank you so very much !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Great service I'm a new customer to the property this water filter system is great and the service is great I will look forward to seeing you guys next year

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Great service always on time very efficient I love the tasting water there is a big difference in taste I'll always need a filter

Good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I am very happy with the service it was quick and efficient and always on time I have never had problem with the water filter system

Clean and clear

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Great service quick and clean great taste water have had this filter for years can't live without fresh clean water

Reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

We've been using Clean & Clear fir over ten years. They are very professional and reliable. We got a service from Adam today.

1 of 7 pages