Amazing help to get me cruising

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Fab service. Would definitely recommend this company for all your cruising needs. I will be booking all my cruises through them from now on. The staff are so friendly, helpful and passionate.

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Hi Kristy, thank you so much for your 5 star rating!
We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience booking through Clean Cruising and we look forward to helping you plan your next cruise :)

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
Private message

Things I've done for you.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Never will I book with them again. Clean Cruising was referred to me by a fellow cruising passenger. So, next time I booked a cruise I went to them. I booked for 20 people. i.e. 7 o/view and 3 Balc cabins, for myself and my brothers and sisters back in March, 2016. I also booked with them the 14 airfares from Melb to Bne. When trying to cancel an airfare and rebooking another and trying to get a refund, the answer I received from Clean Cruising was, "The things I have done for you and your family. I have bent over backwards organising everything for you all." When I related this to Management much later, I got the usual, " We are so sorry we will look into it. I,m sure she didn't mean it." Then without any further attempt to placate me I was told I would be taken off their mailing list. Was the booking process pleasant? No. Did this experience match my expectations? No. Was I satisfied with the service? No. Would I recommend them? No. Would I use them again? No.

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Dear Fussy Pants, I have reached out to you on a private message to find out some more information about your alleged booking with Clean Cruising, however, I have not received a reply as yet. Si... read more »

I have since supplied you with information. I do not appreciate being called a fraud and a phoney in your private messages. Nor do I like being threatened. I suggest if you are genuine, you keep looking.

Clean Cruising Official

Thank you for providing further information. We will be looking into this today.

Sharp practice in my view!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Fully paid for three balcony cabins months before due, only to miss out on the $100 US (per cabin) on board credit now on offer. Told it is not worth cancelling my booking with a view to qualifying for the new deal. Are they kidding? This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, nothing to do with customer satisfaction!

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Hello Bill, As per your previous discussions with one of our consultants, we would have been more than happy to cancel your booking made back in August and re-book for you, however, due to Royal... read more »

I have moved our next cruise elsewhere

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Problem with staff member. Emails were in Capital letter when I have requested information eg I DO NOT TEXT. A nicer reply would have been better. Formal nights quoted 2 on board 3!

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Good morning,
We are really sorry you weren't happy with your experience. We will certainly look into this further to ensure this does not happen again.
Thank you for advising us.

Holidaying made easy Patricia septembe 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

Booking with Andrew was a pleasure. He made it so easy and always answered any querries promptly.
He reassured me that The Pacific Eden cruise would be a delightful experience, and it certainly was.
The dining set up was perfect and The Pantry replacement of The Buffet was a definite winner. The 3 other choices
of venues were outstanding.
Our ocean view room was spacious and clean and very good housekeeping service.
I will book again with Clean Cruising

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Hi Trish, we're very glad you enjoyed not only your experience booking through Andrew, but also your cruise on Pacific Eden. Andrew looks forward to assisting you with your next cruise.

An excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Clean Cruising was recommended by a friend and this was the first time I used them. Doing everything by email was easy. Natalya did a wonderful job managing my booking, answering my enquiries and replying as soon as possible. Everything, especially the restaurant food, was very good on the Pacific Explorer. Natalya quickly solved the problem with my on-board credit. I'll definitely be using Clean Cruising for my next cruise booking.

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

That's excellent to hear Doreen, thank you so much for sharing. We're happy you enjoyed your experience booking through Natalya and also your time on Pacific Explorer :)

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Our booking was very professional, this being our first cruise, we recommend Clean Cruising to anyone, Pacific Eden was great but hard for older people with the shower over the bath. The dining was wonderful, we were very satisfied. Brian & Daphne

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Thank you for sharing your experience Brian and Daphne. We look forward to assisting you with your next cruise holiday.

Excellent service & a pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

The booking process was hassle free & efficient.
As we have booked cruises before with Kerry & will in the future, our expectations were very satisfying. Kerry is friendly & caring.
On the Crown Princess, the accommodation & amenities were good, as expected with a Princess cruise.
The dining was great with our choice of anytime dining. The food was a little disappointing on the rare occasion.

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Eric, we're glad you enjoyed your time on board the Crown Princess. Kerry looks forward to assisting you with your next cruise holiday.

Service Beyond Exceptions Always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Booking with Clean Crusing is so Simple. Rob is one phone call away and it all done. Never lets us down
The cruise itself was great and this is the 5th cruise we have been on.
Rob sorted our room and it was just as if I had choose it !!! You are Simply the Best Rob
The Dining on the ship was great, service staff treated us very well.
Thanks again Rob, with be back to you soon
Bev

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

You are simply the best too Beverley, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Rob is looking forward to helping you plan your next cruise holiday :)

Clean Cruising Official

You are simply the best too Beverley - thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. Rob is looking forward to assisting you with your next cruise holiday!

Redcliffe

• 1 helpful vote

The best cruise agency

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Clean cruising always respond to my travel questions and enquiries, they give me the best deals and information, they are always very helpful. I always get updates on future cruises and discounts

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating Karen. We're happy you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to assisting you with any future enquiries and cruise bookings :)

Perfect in EVery Way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

We recently booked a cruise with Clean Cruising to the Baltic, very professional and Natalya loooked after every detail keeping us informed along the way... thanks Natalya,Not only did they attend to our Cruise neeeds but also flights, and an add on tour through another company effortlessly.
Will use you guys again real soon...

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating and feedback John. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Have fun on your Baltic cruise!!

Clean Cruising Official

Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 star rating John. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience booking through Natalya. Enjoy your holiday!

Stella service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

My wife and I have been booking our cruises with Clean Cruising for several years now. Benice has looked after all our needs and has ensured we are well prepared for our holidays.
Thanks Benice

Rom

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

That's great to hear Rom - thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Sheldon

• 1 comment

Easy booking company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Cairan from Brisbane office is always our choice when cruising. He is very efficent, explains all the options and lets me know if my choice of cabin is the best choice for the price etc. Very happy with the service.

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback - Ciaran will be very happy to hear this :)

Andrew Garrett of Cleancruising

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

We want to take this opportunity to express our thanks and appreciation for the excellent help Andrew Garrett has given us when organising several cruises for us. He is very prompt in answering our questions by email/phone and always tries to get us the best options for our cruise travel. Many thanks Penny Messer

Comments
Clean Cruising Official

Hi Penny, thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear your enjoyed your experience with us. Andrew looks forward to assisting you with your future cruise travel.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great personalised service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I have used Clean Cruising several times now, both for myself and other family members, and have always been extremely impressed with the personalised service that I have received. Natasha has always been very accommodating with all of our requirements and has gone above the call of duty to ensure that our trip runs smoothly. We have always had a great trip and never a hiccup. I can definitely recommend this company and Natasha to anyone wanting to book a holiday.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best holiday ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Care free and relaxing holiday (with a few big nights). Samantha made the booking process super easy with no speedbumps whatsoever. Can't recommend Clean Crusing enough. Will definitely go through them for all my future cruises. Thanks :)

Great cruise agency to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I have been on 5 cruises booked with Clean Cruising with2 more booking or the coming year. I always ind them very professional and their prices seem to be lower than the cruise companies themselves. I like the way they post out all my travel documents and luggage tags I need, free, along with lanyards, travel wallets and gift cards! Other people I meet are amazed because they have to print out their own and get nothing free!
AIso they send me a preally good Cruising News magazine every 2 months. (These sell for $9 at my local news agent).
I llove their website too!

Smooth planning and sailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My husband and I booked a cruise through Clean Cruising about 18 months ago. The planning and receiving of documents went very smoothly. On the strength of that wonderful experience and cruising, we have booked another cruise for September. This time another three family members are travelling with us. We are loving the cruising experience. Thank you Clean Cruising for your continued professional and friendly service.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Knowledgeable friendly staff, thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Our consultant was fantastic, great knowledge of all the cruise lines. I have already recommended Clean Cruising to others due to their friendly staff. Can't wait to book my next cruise.

No Fuss Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

My brother and I went on a cruise to New Zealand which was booked through Clean Cruising, we paid for inside cabin but were upgraded to outside cabin with a good view, we also received $200 onboard credit which came in very handy. The staff were pleasant and answered our all our queries upon booking, without doubt the easiest travel agent I have ever booked with.

1 of 2 pages