Credit file clean up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Was recommended by a friend to contact credit clean with sorting out my credit file, Daniel sorted it out in no time at all, even had thousands of dollars return to me that I had paid previously to unnamed company. Very professional service and went out of his way to resolve the situation. Can’t recommend enough! I have since purchased my first home. Thanks for your help Daniel

The Best $990 I have spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I cannot be more happy with Clear Credit Solution and specially Daniel working effortlessly on clearing a default. Thank you once again and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I know I will for your efforts. Paul

so happy with result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

clear credit solutions have done a great job...all my defaults have been removed! special thank you to Daniel for working with me and explaining everything to me about what they were going to do and the end result! highly recommend :)

• 1 review
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Don't think twice like me! These guys are amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I struggled with two defaults that to my knowledge would not be removed from my file for several years. I can honestly tell you I was sceptical of this company.. But I'm an idiot and should have gone to them sooner!
I cannot recommend them enough and talking to Peter and Daniel was just so easy, no judgement and they make everything so easy.
Ten stars as far as I'm concerned.. They deserve it. Thank you thank you thank you.

Verified Customer

Very happy to find this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I have been renting houses for years now and unfortunately I wasn’t aware I had missed a bill. I am currently trying to buy my own house and that when I found out the bad news, I had a BLACK MARK. But thank god for clear credit solutions and Daniel with there promo work and very easy to deal with. Again thank you

Amazing! I have my life back! Daniel you are a legend!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I chose a career in the Army and in my time spent serving, my identity was stolen and my credit was destroyed. The incredibly talented team at Clear Credit Solutions completely cleared all the fraudulent material and now I can buy my first home! Thankyou sincerely Daniel and the team.

Melbourne

Not very happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

This company initially asked for the full payment and promised that if the credit can not be clear, they will offer full refund. It has been almost 4 months now, very updated us and never followed up, hardly reached out no respond, we can not wait for years and years to clear the default. It was my mistake to go with this company from the start as it is the cheapest one.

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon CX33, could we please ask for the surname and date of your application to us so that we may get in touch with you. As all of our clients and brokers understand, should we fail to ass... read more »

Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon again CX33. Let us first start by saying that we haven't heard anything from yourself even though we responded within an hour of your review and we have even given you a week to get... read more »

Achieved the impossible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Dan is awesome. He is knowledgeable and helpful. Our default was a tricky one but he never gave up and continued to chase this for 6 months. We had previously hired another credit removal service who could not remove the credit default and gave up after a couple of weeks. One conversation with Dan and he knew it was wrongly put against our name and continuously fought to remove it. Thanks Dan and everyone else at clear credit solutions. Highly recommend!!!!

No contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I’ve called to follow up and emailed. Received nothing back and haven’t been able to speak to my case manager. Took my money and have barely been in contact since. Really disappointed with this service. Each time I call they say we will contact you or email you and they have not followed through! A lot of money to pay for this service. Initial conversation said I would be taken through step by step and I’ve received nothing!

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon Cathy, We are disappointed to hear this feedback. Could you please confirm the surname on the file we are working on or better yet please call 1300 789 783 immediately, there are ope... read more »

Amazing Team Amazing Results :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I was so nervous to all credit clear but its the best i have ever done its changed my life and given my life back
Thanks Dan and Credit Clear Solutions..

The Team is very understanding no judgement. Dan is an absolute Gem <3 Dan went out of his way to get the best results for me :- )

these guys need 10 stars

30 days and they will change your life !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I was incapacitated and fell on hard times and with no one to assist, bills defaulted. The debt collectors further inflated the amounts and left me in a situation unable to move forward with life. I was referred to Clear credit and didn't hold much hope for the outcome but for the outlay I thought it was worth the attempt. When the information came through that all defaults had been removed I was actually in shock and proceeded to check and recheck. In summary you can trust these blokes. In 30 days they changed my life circumstance ! This is the type of debt I don't mind having. A debt of gratitude. Thank you Dan !

Best of the Best------- Daniel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I have two default listing by Origin Energy. I believe my case is bit hard as Origin Energy keep making difficult time for me. They keep denied what they have done in wrong and refuse to change my default for 2 months. It was a very hard negotiation processes. Daniel in Clear credit solution helped me every time in fighting for me with Origin Energy as well as Ombudsman. I now can understand that sometimes they do not reply you because no need to as no news no update. However, Daniel always responses very quick and efficient when necessary; eg: updated or any emails need to be replied. I have to say that without his help, the two default listing won't be removed. I am really appreciate for his support and professional help. Besides, they are the ONLY company that promises refund if not successful! Give them a try, you will be look aftered. THANKS DANIEL!

They do exactly what they say A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Daniel and the team are highly professional and good at what they do. Even though the outcome did not fall in my favour, Daniel did truly try everything possible and did go out of his way to give it the best shot. As promised from the beginning the outcome did not go in my favour so a full money back guarantee was given. Highly recommend : )

AAA+++++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Absolutely blown away. I had two defaults and a judgement. They wrote court paperwork, gave clear and concise instruction and persisted even where it got tricky for a minute there on the last default, which incidentally was the smallest dollar figure, but regardless needed to go. Their fee is a flat one off with no hidden surpises, even as I say where extra thigs added up like paperwork, direction on how to handle dispute emails etc etc. Dan was my case manager and he nailed it.

Really really can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Definitely worth the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I had 4 defaults, 3 were paid and 1 was unpaid .
They were able to remove all 4 of them ,in just a couple of months.
All thanks to Daniel

New customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I hope they are as great and get things sorted as fast as you all say, I am a new customer and really nervous about this.
So far getting in contact has been difficult but fingers crossed.

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon New Customer, Firstly, thank you for choosing us to help you with your credit file. Could you please give us your name so we can get in touch and hopefully answer any and all questi... read more »

PERFECT & AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Absolutely Amazing ; My partner has gone through Clear solutions twice and this was my first! I wasnt for it at first but because my partner went through it and said they were good had to have faith in my partner n give it a go.
They helped us and now I am able to move on all thanks to Dan and the team!!!! I really appreciate what they did for myself n partner NO WORDS AND DESCRIBE IT . If anyone needs a fresh start CLEAR SOLUTION IS THE ONE !!!!

Excellent and great adviser!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Look no further! I’m so happy with the team of Mr. Daniel Cole. They did a fantastic job! Now I can move on for my 2nd home loan. Thanks so much guys! I strongly recommend you 100%.

A++++++++++++++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I couldnt speak highly enough of this company, Daniel you are an absolute super star. The team at clear credit solutions worked tirelessly on my case to get the result we were after and even when it seemed like I was badgering them at times they were very patient with me and alwasy had an answer for my questions. Absolute pleasure doing business and in a nice way I hope we never speak again.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Awesome!!! Great company!!!!!!⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I went to this credit company after getting fed up with the larger companies. I found them incredibly effective. Especially the team who dealt with me thanks daniel, josh, pete and aiden. They answered all of my concerns. And processed my credit file in an effective manner.

1 of 4 pages