Best of the Best------- Daniel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I have two default listing by Origin Energy. I believe my case is bit hard as Origin Energy keep making difficult time for me. They keep denied what they have done in wrong and refuse to change my default for 2 months. It was a very hard negotiation processes. Daniel in Clear credit solution helped me every time in fighting for me with Origin Energy as well as Ombudsman. I now can understand that sometimes they do not reply you because no need to as no news no update. However, Daniel always responses very quick and efficient when necessary; eg: updated or any emails need to be replied. I have to say that without his help, the two default listing won't be removed. I am really appreciate for his support and professional help. Besides, they are the ONLY company that promises refund if not successful! Give them a try, you will be look aftered. THANKS DANIEL!

They do exactly what they say A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Daniel and the team are highly professional and good at what they do. Even though the outcome did not fall in my favour, Daniel did truly try everything possible and did go out of his way to give it the best shot. As promised from the beginning the outcome did not go in my favour so a full money back guarantee was given. Highly recommend : )

AAA+++++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Absolutely blown away. I had two defaults and a judgement. They wrote court paperwork, gave clear and concise instruction and persisted even where it got tricky for a minute there on the last default, which incidentally was the smallest dollar figure, but regardless needed to go. Their fee is a flat one off with no hidden surpises, even as I say where extra thigs added up like paperwork, direction on how to handle dispute emails etc etc. Dan was my case manager and he nailed it.

Really really can't recommend these guys highly enough.

Definitely worth the money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I had 4 defaults, 3 were paid and 1 was unpaid .
They were able to remove all 4 of them ,in just a couple of months.
All thanks to Daniel

New customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I hope they are as great and get things sorted as fast as you all say, I am a new customer and really nervous about this.
So far getting in contact has been difficult but fingers crossed.

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon New Customer, Firstly, thank you for choosing us to help you with your credit file. Could you please give us your name so we can get in touch and hopefully answer any and all questi... read more »

PERFECT & AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Absolutely Amazing ; My partner has gone through Clear solutions twice and this was my first! I wasnt for it at first but because my partner went through it and said they were good had to have faith in my partner n give it a go.
They helped us and now I am able to move on all thanks to Dan and the team!!!! I really appreciate what they did for myself n partner NO WORDS AND DESCRIBE IT . If anyone needs a fresh start CLEAR SOLUTION IS THE ONE !!!!

Excellent and great adviser!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Look no further! I’m so happy with the team of Mr. Daniel Cole. They did a fantastic job! Now I can move on for my 2nd home loan. Thanks so much guys! I strongly recommend you 100%.

A++++++++++++++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

I couldnt speak highly enough of this company, Daniel you are an absolute super star. The team at clear credit solutions worked tirelessly on my case to get the result we were after and even when it seemed like I was badgering them at times they were very patient with me and alwasy had an answer for my questions. Absolute pleasure doing business and in a nice way I hope we never speak again.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Private message

Awesome!!! Great company!!!!!!⭐️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I went to this credit company after getting fed up with the larger companies. I found them incredibly effective. Especially the team who dealt with me thanks daniel, josh, pete and aiden. They answered all of my concerns. And processed my credit file in an effective manner.

Verified Customer

Did what they said they would and great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

The team sorted out my credit in the time said they said the would. Great communication and service from start to end. Will recommend to everyone.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Best service. Willing to do everything to help you out.. awesome customer service. Straight forward will everything and ok beating around the bush

great work, very fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

The team listened to my situation and understood exactly what needed to happen. They had the whole issue resolved in less than two weeks. Couldn't recommend this company any higher.

Amazing Service! Staff very willing to help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Very reliable service. Dan very willingly helped me out on my credit report. Definetly recommend if you need help with anything. He went through everything with me and couldn’t have wanted a better outcome. Very happy amazing would give 10 stars

Still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

After 5 months I'm still waiting.
I'm chasing them up as they don't return calls or emails.
Very quick to take my money though.

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good morning 'Jenni', please let us know the surname on the file that we are working on so that we can contact you as soon as possible and resolve your concerns as we always strive to contact our clients in a timely fashion.
Thanks in advance.

Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon Jenni, we have checked our client database and based on the information provided in the review we are unable to identify a client to whom this information relates. As all of our clie... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Not professional at all

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Not available when info is needed or to know the progress of the case, paid default not removed.
Email has been send to enquire abt reimbursement which is part of their policy if case is unsuccessful.
Looks like a total rip off, despite several calls and emails no acknowledgement for the past 2 weeks.

Comments
Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good morning 'Sammy', your feedback is of concern for us as we strive to keep in regular contact with all of our clients in a timely fashion. We also pride ourselves on our NO WIN NO FEE policy and... read more »

Clear Credit Solutions Official

Good afternoon Sammy, we have checked our client database and based on the information provided in the review we are unable to identify a client to whom this information relates. As all of our clie... read more »

Hello Sammy, Based on my last review i would like to take my complain back. As per promised and based on CCS policy i have got my full refund back. The CCS went through everything to get the paid ... read more »

Amazing !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Easy and very Efficient is an understatement ! The boys at CCS answered every question with immediate action,and nailed it.

Amazing! They are easily the best in Australia by a long stretch!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

After talking to three different credit repair agency's and being ripped off by one of them, i was extremely hestitant in using another credit repair agency. However i was referred to them by a friend who said they were very good and were easy to deal with.

This was a huge understatement by my friend, they are easily the best credit repair agency in Australia. Not only are they affordable and understanding, they genuinely want the best result for you and will do everything possible to get it.

They did not charge me to do a search on my company or investigate the issue on my credit file! They then took the time to contact the relevant parties to see if it was possible to have the issue removed from my credit file without even charging yet. (Even if i did pay, they would have refunded me if they didn't get the issue removed from my file!)

They then contacted me and informed me that everything was ready to go and all i needed to do was pay the invoice and the issue would be removed from my file. As soon as i payed the invoice (which was cheap and affordable unlike all other credit repair agencies), the matter was sorted and removed from my file!

I could not recommend this agency enough! They were incredible, easy to deal with, pro-active, affordable, honest and more than anything, genuinely wanted to help me get this matter resolved, which they did!!

Can not thank you guys enough, you were absolutely incredible!

Perfect! Changed my life! Highly Recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Daniel from Clear Credit Solutions managed to remove my default painlessly and didn't have to do any work. These guys will change your life for the better!

Highly Recommended!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Would like to highly recommend these guys! Process was simply and easy to understand. Helped me and my partner out so much and we are and will forever be so grateful for all the hard work our case manager did following up and getting us the best result for everything!
Amazing Amazing AMAZING!!

Highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Found the whole process fairly painless and easy
My CCS case manager was easily contactable and happy to take my call and was helpful and friendly

1 of 4 pages