best concept in buying reading and everyday eye wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

have bought now for a couple of years. this year have bought now 3 glasses. always very impressed and completely satisfied with the quality. Once you measure and save your glass measurements to fit, it is easy to find the perfect glass es and styles to fit your face.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Speedy delivery and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered through Clearly for the first time recently. Not only did they keep me completely updated via email on my order and its progress, but I received my order within 48 hours of ordering. Considering how important it is to have my contacts (so that I can see!), I was very impressed. This is definitely my new company for purchasing contact lenses.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Service and delivery as promise

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I purchase online for a pair of short sight sunglasses. It was delayed due to low stock and was informed that it have to come from Vancouver Canada.They keep you well inform when they will arrived at you home.I have received and the quality was excellent as shown and also the lenses were of high quality super thin and polarised filter that really block the sun. The frame were from Japan too and over all the price was very reasonable( cheaper than OPSM or specsaver(poor quality)). I would definitely recommend from Clearly. The next pair I will get from them too.

Verified Customer

Never again! Unreliable and disappointing ...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Ordered contacts on Sep2, stated delivery on Sep7. After nothing arrived by Sep9, I asked them for an update and tracking number. They fudged their responses, wrote that standard delivery takes 2-3 days but never stated when actually I am going to receive them. Asked them two more times, on Sep14 I still have no contacts, still no tracking number (i.e. they never sent the delivery out!) and the response must be provided by some robot that gives no concrete dates or answers. I am quickly running out of my stock of contacts and panicking. Never again!!!

Tweed heads

• 4 answers
Private message

Good quality contact lense shop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I have bought several time this contact lense Online shop. As it has it's free shipping and discount available. And the delivery is Very quick.
Just make sure you are very knowledgeable on your eye prescription.

Ask your local optometrist.

Portland, Victoria

Private message

My new go to shop for contact lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

After getting my prescription updated I shopped around on the internet for the best price on B&L Pure Vision 2 for Astigmatism. Clearly offered by far the most competitive price saving me over $60 (compared to other online companies) for a 6 month supply plus they had an extra $10 off and free express shipping.

I was a little concerned that I might not received the lenses by the time I headed off on holiday (2 weeks from ordering) due to the shipping T&Cs and my lenses being a custom order but I was over the moon to have the lenses arrive at my door a mere 3 business days (ordered Wednesday night and received Monday morning) after ordering. I couldn't be happier!!!

Very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Not wanting to pay a stupid amount of money for prescription sunglasses I'll probably end up sitting on, I decided to see what I could find online.
Clearly offered a huge range of frames at very good prices, and converting to sunglasses was not much more expensive. The frames online are sorted by shape and/or colour, which is helpful when faced with page upon page of frames! I also grabbed a cheap pair of clear lens glasses as a spare pair. They arrived about a week before I expected them to, well packed and the lenses are perfect. Frames are good quality. i was expecting them to be a bit flimsy due to the price, but they're as good or better than anything I've seen elsewhere.
Overall, very very happy with my purchase and the prices. Will definitely be ordering from here again!

Melbourne

• 1 answer

A positive experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I thought I'd try ordering glasses from some online retailers to see what they were like. Here's my experience with Clearly

Great website that allowed me to filter the glasses by various parameters. I tried to match the size and shape of my existing glasses in the absence of being able to try them on.
Ordering was easy and the glasses arrived in about 2 weeks - about the same time as my local Spec Savers took, but at about 1/3 of the price! The glasses are good quality.

In conclusion - I will buy again from Clearly. They are good value and offer a quality product and quick delivery.

Used to be great, company has changed to Vancouver from Sydney

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I have used this company for 3 years for my contact lenses, always arrived promptly, and spoke to Sydney based optician, my latest oreder has not arrived , waited for over a week, no emails are answered, I called them from Australia, asked where are they based ....Vancouver??!
They are sending a replacement....don't trust them anymore..

PERTH

• 12 helpful votes

no show

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

placed an order with this mob for the first time on the 27th Dec 2016. Advised couple of days later that there was a delay with dispatch. I was hoping I would get them before I went away on holiday but this didn't happen. returned from holiday 2 weeks later but still no contacts. emailed them asn was told that that they had been dispatched from warehouse since 26th Jan 2017. Still haven't received them today 1/3/17. Had to cancel my order as I am down to my last pair and have no idea when I would get them. Will now need to wait another 2-3 dys for them to credit me so I can order from a more reliable supplier. Doesn't matter if they are cheaper NOT worth the wait !!!

Brisbane

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Easy and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2016

I have ordered contact lenses from Clearly probably half a dozen times now and never had an issue. If there is a delay in stock availability they always inform me via email. Prices are good and they often have offers for free shipping. Packaging is always very good as well.
I can claim my purchase from my health provider - never had an issue with that either.

Verified Customer

First experience was excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

I never write reviews, but I was impressed with my first experience ordering with Clearly.com.au.

I ordered 2 boxes of coloured contacts on Fri 25 Nov, using Express Post. I received an email on Mon 28 Nov, being notified that a portion of my order is still required from the manufacturer to complete the order, and that they had contacted them, and at this time the manufacturer estimates that Clearly will receive that product on Wed Nov 30 at their facility. They stated that once received, they will complete my order and ship it to me as quickly as possible.

I received an email yesterday (Tues 29 Nov) notifying that my order had been shipped, and was provided a tracking number. I was surprised to find that my order arrived today, within 1 working business day, much earlier than I had expected.

Say they have stock- but don't!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2016

2 occasions I've ordered, told the goods will be delivered in 2-4 days, but then nothing shows up.
Called, emailed, all lip-sevice and nothing done.... Why say you have stock when you don't?

Sham website

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

Do not answer emails.
Refuse to answer questions when you phone them, saying they will get back to you in 1-2 working days. Nobody gets back to you.
Multiple phone calls required to even get the order cancelled and then they refuse to process a refund, saying they will monitor the situation over 1-2 working days.
A great scam!!
Pretend Australian website - calls go overseas, no product ever sent

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Slow service & no responsibility

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2016

Clearly contacts offer a great range of frames and contacts at a discounted price. I was impressed by this and instead of paying through the nose for my contacts, I purchased eagerly.

The first time I ordered - my order "went missing"dissappeared never turned up. After three weeks of communication the company re sent me my order and i got it, but I'm not so sure it was ever sent. Due to handling it well and resending, I gave benefit and ordered again .... the second and third order arrived well within a week but i did notice the quality was low. The contacts broke in my eye and were really flaky. They seemed a little bit drier than usual.
The last time i ordered, was four weeks ago. I haven't received my order. I've been communicating with company and keep getting told the order is coming. Nothing. No shipping information no contact no updates or offer for refund. They keep offering me excuses and tell me to be patient. They advertise express delivery and items is in stock which is clearly not true. I wouldnt mind if they were honest and said no stock or the truth instead of dealing with different people all the time.
Since this ive ordered from opsm and received my order in two days. No delay. Yes its more expensive but id prefer to have safety of mind and free delivery.
I'm still waiting for clearly contacts order btw!!!
Initially I didnt realise theres a range of places online to buy contacts and glasses. If you have a valid prescription you can get online so much better places!
These guys don't care about customers at all.
I'm now waiting for the time I can open a dispute with pay pal to get my money back .If your happy to wait months for order its ok but im not. I dislike the lack of honesty and care of customers. You shoukd be offering refunds.
Also pay with pay pal for safety of mind. I won't order again. I think after using them a few times over the past 18 months im valid to write this review.
Should of read all negative reviews.

Kedron, Qld

• 6 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Don't trust

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2016

Ordered contacts advised the items are in stock and will be sent express post. 7 days later they still have not been shipped. Called the 1800 number that goes through to Canada only to be told I'm not sure why they haven't shipped they are in stock maybe wait 2 more days to see if they ship.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2016

This is a company that relies on much of its stock being delivered from North America. The company lies through its teeth regarding delivery times on it's website and delivers the bad news via automated email that you will have to wait weeks.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Website Lies, Poor Availability, No Communication, No refund on cancelled order

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

The website clearly states that they use express post and most orders for contact lenses arrive within 48 hours. This is not true. On both occasions I have ordered from them, once the order is placed, they update expected delivery to 2 weeks later. I thought it was just a one off hence giving them a second try. On the second occasion, I cancelled the order by way of their online ticket system. They do not allow you to reply directly to their emails. They did not reply to that message but the account area shows order cancelled. That was 48 hours ago and still no refund. Time to dispute with paypal!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

As a follow-up to my review above...once I cancelled the Clearly order, I went to the OPSM website and ordered from them. I purchased 3 boxes of lenses in order to get a 4th box free and I also set... read more »

Easy great communication and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2016

I hesitantly ordered my contacts for the first time last week and I had a great experience with Clearly.com.au. It was easy to order and when I had a query the communication from their team was excellent. Delivery is also fast. I am a happy customer.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Good quality glasses at a fair price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2016

I've been ordering from Clearly for years and have always been pleased with their products. They offer frames at a range of price points, but even the cheapest are good quality (I've had their cheapest and most expensive brands!). The prescriptions are accurately applied and the lenses also good quality.

Recently I had to return some glasses - I decided I needed a thinner lens to help with my sensory problems, and the sunglasses I bought were too big for my face. The customer service rep helped me return them instantly, free post, and the return was quickly applied to my bank account. She also helped choose glasses which were more suitable and they arrived in good time. After having some really, really horrific experiences with other online glasses retailers, I couldn't be more happy with Clearly's products, pricing and customer service. They are far better than the local optometrist on both counts.

1 of 3 pages