Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Clearly Contacts is great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Sorry to see people say here that they have had trouble with this company and their orders. No idea why that is because I've been using them for years with not one problem and my orders always arrive quickly. My latest purchase was made on Sunday afternoon and my order arrived on Tuesday just after lunch and was, once again, exactly what I ordered. They cost about $4 (the lenses + slightly higher postage) more from Clearly than other online sites, but what's a few dollars when you know your order will arrive and not be accompanied by any hassles?

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good service but price creeping up and up and up

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I have been buying for a few years from Clearly. Always great service. Seems every time I order its a bit more expensive so this time I did a search and my Focus dailies aqua comfort 90s at $80 a box (with Clearly) were $62 with Lensworld. I went back to Clearly to use their price match option to save creating another account.

They would not accept the URL as proof of price. I had to create an account with Lensworld and get to checkout and take a screenshot and send it to them! I could have just checked out. But I did this crazy thing. Then they said OK, give us your order number (which you cant get without paying full price) or call this phone number.

I called the phone number and I was told to check out,and pay full price - $320 - and call back and they would organise a $72 refund? What??! Just TOO hard. I went back to Lensworld and checked out.

If you try Lensworld, checkout which health funds recognise them. Looks like BUPA don't.

5 week delivering delay and nothing coming through

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Placed the order and received an email saying my order would be shipped 1 week later (because they had no stock obviously). Argh, no biggie right ? I was organised enough to allow for some delay. 3 days later, received another email saying my order will not be shipped before 5 weeks, is this the time for the boat to arrive from US ? Had to order from another supplier to get some contact lenses before I ran out.

Came next day! Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I ordered 6 months supply of lenses and they were at my door the next day. Was not expecting them that fast and was pleasantly surprised.

Great prices & Super fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I was looking around for prescription coloured contact lenses and found Clearly online. They offer really reasonable price and the shipping was really fast!

Great Customer Service & Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I have found clearly contacts to provide consistently good customer service and quick delivery and in the very few instances where I had to return items they have replaced them quickly and without fuss.

Verified Customer

Fantastic glasses, quick delivery, decent prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

A couple of years ago I had an eye test at a popular high street optician, and ended up purchasing a pair of glasses from them which cost me in the region of $300 (after health fund rebate). I soon realised that having a second pair would be really useful, but not wanting to pay the high street prices I thought I'd look around online, and stumbled across Clearly. I found a pair for about $35, entered in my prescription, and sent the order off, not really expecting too much for so cheap a price. When they arrived about a week later, I was over the moon - they were great quality glasses and easily as good as the $300 pair I'd bought in the high street. Recently I got a new prescription and ordered another pair - they arrived in record time, and again they're excellent quality. I'd definitely recommend Clearly to anyone looking to buy glasses online.

Quick, Easy and Cheaper than the others

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Order 2 boxes of contact lens on Wednesday night and they arrived on Friday morning through Australia Post. I order two boxes of a well known brand of contacts and my script was a standard/common prescription power so they were in stock and shipped out the next day.
There communication was great, receiving email updates along the way and they arrived faster than the time frame given to me on check out.
The whole process was quick, simple and easy.

Worked a Treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Ordered contacts on website. Simple and quick process. Ongoing communication from the website. One stating that they were waiting on products from their suppliers and probable expected delivery date to their warehouse with an expected delivery date. Then received email stating the items had been shipped which was 5 days earlier than initially stated supply date to the warehouse. Items were then delivered one day after I received the email that they had been shipped. Finally on the day of items being received I was emailed a receipt.

Overall excellent, timely communication and supply of products.

• 5 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Recent spectacle purchase, excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Needed to get progressive lenses on new spectacles. Rather than go with the usual bricks & mortar shops which are generally $500 upwards for decent quality lenses I thought I'd hunt around online. Stumbled across Clearly and did an online quote which came to $360 for frames & lenses with all the optimum lens options and coatings. But a popup appeared on their website which gives a 50% discount and free shipping! So for $180 I submitted the order. Around 10 days later, the glasses came in the mail. That's about the same time as most other shops anyway - although I need to go in to have them fitted.
Not terribly impressed with the frame quality but they were only $60 but they are lightweight and comfortable & actually look decent. The lenses are great. I just hope the frames give me a good couple of years of use.

And they're registered with most Aussie health funds so thats another bonus.

In general, for the massively cheap price and reasonably fast delivery I have no complaints.
Have not needed to contact Customer Service dept, so can't comment on that area of the business.

brisbane

• 3 comments
Private message

Don't wait for the call back

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

In the process of buying was wonderful, easy and great photos.
However, when I received, I was a bit sad to see the material.
So, as they promised, return guaranteed.
But to make the return it was so complicated that I thought to just put the glasses in the bin!

Just ordered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Seem ok so far, I just ordered and got 15% off for being a new customer. If anything to write about comes up I will update. Another reviewer mentioned OPSM. The lenses at clearly are $50 cheaper a box than OPSM. Lets hope it all arrives safely.

Verified Customer

Won't help you if your order was stolen

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Abysmal customer service. Had an order stolen from my letterbox, contacted Australia Post who then told me to contact Clearly in an attempt to be reimbursed for my order... Emailed Clearly twice, waited a month, still no response to this day. $100 worth of contacts wasted, and I have a very high prescription so that was only for two boxes! Can't believe they don't offer insurance on deliveries. Can't believe they make paying customers wait a month+ for a simple response, ran away with my money. Will never use them again, and I urge you to stay away. They might be fine if you actually recieved your order, but if it's lost or stolen in any way, you are on your own. Patronize at your own risk.

Melbourne

• 11 helpful votes

Delays

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

First couple of times I had ordered and my contacts lenses arrived within a couple of weeks, but this time ordered beginning of November and they still haven't been delivered at the end of December! No email updates like other sites, had to login in to find out what's happening. 2 months delivery is not good enough, won't be using them again.

best concept in buying reading and everyday eye wear

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

have bought now for a couple of years. this year have bought now 3 glasses. always very impressed and completely satisfied with the quality. Once you measure and save your glass measurements to fit, it is easy to find the perfect glass es and styles to fit your face.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Speedy delivery and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I ordered through Clearly for the first time recently. Not only did they keep me completely updated via email on my order and its progress, but I received my order within 48 hours of ordering. Considering how important it is to have my contacts (so that I can see!), I was very impressed. This is definitely my new company for purchasing contact lenses.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent Service and delivery as promise

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I purchase online for a pair of short sight sunglasses. It was delayed due to low stock and was informed that it have to come from Vancouver Canada.They keep you well inform when they will arrived at you home.I have received and the quality was excellent as shown and also the lenses were of high quality super thin and polarised filter that really block the sun. The frame were from Japan too and over all the price was very reasonable( cheaper than OPSM or specsaver(poor quality)). I would definitely recommend from Clearly. The next pair I will get from them too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Never again! Unreliable and disappointing ...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Ordered contacts on Sep2, stated delivery on Sep7. After nothing arrived by Sep9, I asked them for an update and tracking number. They fudged their responses, wrote that standard delivery takes 2-3 days but never stated when actually I am going to receive them. Asked them two more times, on Sep14 I still have no contacts, still no tracking number (i.e. they never sent the delivery out!) and the response must be provided by some robot that gives no concrete dates or answers. I am quickly running out of my stock of contacts and panicking. Never again!!!

Tweed heads

• 4 answers
Private message

Good quality contact lense shop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I have bought several time this contact lense Online shop. As it has it's free shipping and discount available. And the delivery is Very quick.
Just make sure you are very knowledgeable on your eye prescription.

Ask your local optometrist.

Portland, Victoria

Private message

My new go to shop for contact lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

After getting my prescription updated I shopped around on the internet for the best price on B&L Pure Vision 2 for Astigmatism. Clearly offered by far the most competitive price saving me over $60 (compared to other online companies) for a 6 month supply plus they had an extra $10 off and free express shipping.

I was a little concerned that I might not received the lenses by the time I headed off on holiday (2 weeks from ordering) due to the shipping T&Cs and my lenses being a custom order but I was over the moon to have the lenses arrive at my door a mere 3 business days (ordered Wednesday night and received Monday morning) after ordering. I couldn't be happier!!!

1 of 4 pages