Filter By:
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast installation and good internet speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very happy with Click Broadband so far.

I first tried to get connected to the NBN with another provider which ended being a nightmare. I had to cancel the order before they could even figure out why the connection wasn't working.

I then called Click Broadband and was online within a week. Now a month or so in and still not a glitch.

Would be happy to recommend Click Broadband.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dusty,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Better speed...great service...were looking for a cheaper internet services and we found it in click broadband. Keep it up guys

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Vivek,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Forced NBN made me look elsewhere.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Due to the forced initiation of the NBN, I was compelled to search for a more suitable plan than what I was offered from iiNet.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Brandon,
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

A good, reliable connection to the world

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I have been with Click Broadband for almost three months and the connection has been very stable. I have run speed tests at various times of the week/day and consistently get ~46Mbps/18Mbps on a 50/20 Unlimited data plan.
Initially when setting up the service there were some teething problems, but with help from a good customer service team it was resolved quickly and without fuss.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi M J!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your positive rating. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Very impressed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Great connection and service so far! Tech support guy was great and had me running in no time. Was dubious At first but gave them a try and very happy.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi TKd!
Thank you for sharing your experience and for your great feedback!

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Good service.easy to switch over. Had a slight problem as they billed me twice but they rang me before I realised and sorted it out. Internet is fast

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Ryan, we apologise once again for the mix up. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards, Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good Value, but has some dropout issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

You get good value here, but there were moments in the first month where I experienced dropouts but after the first month it works relatively well.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Wisely, your feedback is important to us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused in the first month. Shall any issues persist, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again for your positive review.

Connection Type: I don't know

Reliable Broadband

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Fairly reliable although I thought that it would be quicker. No issues to date and everything that Click offered has been delivered.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Robert!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your positive rating. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience speed issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Does the job fine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Nothing noteworthy - service etc all as expected. Is prone to slow speeds in periods of peak demand but fortunately it doesn't happen too often

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Damir, Thanks for the review! If you don't mind, please provide us with your account number via private message and we'll get the support team to check your connection and do our best to resolv... read more »

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Over 40mps

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

i had low expectations for this service provider so fast oh my goodness over 40 megabytes per second that's insane

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Holly for your great feedback!

Satisfactory assistance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

NBN. Jeremy, who is my account manager was polite, very helpful and considerate. He did his best to relay my concern to the management without bias. He attended to my concerns with care and enthusiasm. However, I was not quite pleased with one representative named Jelly because I was just updating my information and case but she was so sharp and she sounded annoyed while talking to me. She wouldn't even let me speak and kept talking without asking what I needed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Janine. We apologise for your experience with one of our Customer Representatives. We will investigate into this matter and work to improve our Customer Service. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.