Review rating:
Selected rating: Excellent
Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

NBN Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

From initial application to fully working service was around one week. Click service was first class and they kept me fully informed as to service provision by NBN and ensuring everything was working to my satisfaction. A great service culture.

Connection to NBN made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Jeremy assisted in every way from initial enquiry to contracting and then with a technical issue. Couldn't be happier with how it all went. Congratulations to all the team.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

my connection is NBN, because I am in a greenfield site, my manager Jeremy work really hard try to organize the installation from NBN side, they make a couple of calls regularly to track down the progress and update to the customer, he is the most dignified customer service person with all focus on customer satisfaction. He is also really responsive on customer enquiry, I will keep in touch with him in the future event for sure.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

If you're looking to switch your ISP, Click Broadband has been very easy with no glitches. Roland was very helpful with the forms and all my start up questions. He made my switch go smoothly.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Paula for your great feedback :)

Fast easy setup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Great fast easy connection when others had to wait months we were connected in weeks.Great communication.Modem arrived in 3 days installed in 2 weeks couldn't be happier.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

We are even happier when our customers are happy with our service! Thank you for your great review!

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So cheap great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I have an nbn setup which was super easy to do all on my own! I had a one issue when I put the chord in the wrong spot and a quick phone call had it sorted within literally 2min.
My connection is always strong and quick and I love in semi rural nsw

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Bella for your great feedback :)

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I was really happy with the service and the clarity of explanation provided by Jeremy. I was having trouble getting a connection set up for my address as it cannot be located. Turns out that i needed to have it registered with nbn co. Out of all the other internet providers i called, Click broadband, specifically Jeremy, was the only one who explained the issue in detail and even offered to fix it for me. Now it is all sorted and i am just waiting for a technician appointment. Will definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much for your great feedback & recommendation Matthew. Hope you enjoy our service!

Super quick installation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I got the connection done in one day and the modem delivered in 2 days. All preset plug and play. Super happy!

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

I’m impressed! Good quality service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Quality service was exceptional. I signed up yesterday 26/07/2018 then next day I’ve already connected. IT supports was very helpful and very friendly.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great NBN Provider and Superb Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We have just switched from ADSL (with another provider) to Click Broadband NBN three days ago. I would say that the entire experience from initial contact (via web chat) through to actual connection was very pleasant and stress-free.

The advice and support provided to us by Jeremy have been phenomenal. We were initially planning to get the NBN100 but was advised to check-out the NBN50 first to see the max speed we’d be able to get.

Although we did not avail of their preconfigured modem (and instead use the one supplied to us by our previous ADSL provider), with the assistance of their customer support we were able to connect to the internet after a few minutes.

Overall experience has been great so far and would highly recommend to anyone.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Jeremy was very helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Jeremy was very helpful. Explained things clearly. And was an excellent company representative.
When the NBN is connected I will update this review to describe the quality of the service.

I contacted Jeremy to connect with Click Broadband one evening. The next morning he called back to confirm the connection had been completed. Fantastic service. The connection is good: 47Mbps/18Mbps on my 50/20 unlimited plan. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Very quick connection. Very helpful staff. Jeremy & the technicians & JM. The best. Highly recommended. No question went unanswered

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

The guys from Click Broadband take Customer Service to a different level

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I signed up for an NBN 50 connection with Click Broadband and they explained to me thoroughly about the cost and the prerequisites before signing up with their service. I called another ISP but they required me to sign up with them to check if the unit is NBN-ready. Jeremy, JM, and Roland have been very helpful when I signed up the service and even when there's a problem they stick to their 24h SLA. Very satisfied and recommended!

Morwell

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

NBN, quickly installed within a few days from ordering, connection has never had an issue, great customer service and support

Launceston

• 10 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 56 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

What a brilliant service. So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Amazing customer service. Props to Roland. Excellent pricing and very good speeds of NBN. Extremely happy so far. Would recommend if you're looking for a cheaper alternative with great customer service and support. They even call you back within reasonable timeframe. Great for people on a budget.