Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Perfect help even by e-Mail exchange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very helpful even by e-Mail exchange to fix my problem. Absolutely outstanding service from support team.
They are interested to make there customers happy.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very good service, my speed was slow so I called and spoke to JM and Nick and they did their best, in just 2 days they fixed the problem. I have been with MyRepublic for one year and never saw such service. Definitely choose this company, you will be happy. Just one negative thing is that Click won't give you a free modem like other providers.

Check my review about MyRepublic.

Thank you JM & Nick for your help.
Sharif

Toowoomba

• 3 helpful votes

GOOD + BETTER + BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After being rammed by my last provider It was a pleasure to deal with Click and Jeremy He had my new connection up and running in 18 hours from my first contact The promised 100 / 40 download is currently delivering 92 / 32 amazing and at this point affordable They do offer a VOIP service which I chose not to use. I am really happy with these guys and would highly recommended them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Carlos for your GOOD + GREAT + EXCELLENT review!!
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

On the 50nbn plan $56 per month fibre to the nod

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I have been with Iinet for 12 1/2 years however I found over the last 2 years there support has been terrible. Wanting to go on the nbn however not wanting to go on a contract I had to try click. Which I have found to be excellent. Jeremy was fantastic and Ben in support was also the same.
The service is what I want from an isp, hands down the best I have come across in a long while. I brought my own modem as I wanted a particular chip set in it. The speeds I’m getting are 45/25 which I really am so happy with. If they can keep this service up other isps should watch out.
To be honest I really can’t fault them. Keep up the good work guys.
Btw after I signed up Iinet came back with some great offer of one month free internet plus a modem, however I want the service at the front end not when I’m already leaving.
Great work guys at Click you are putting the rest to shame.
Phil Scarborough Perth

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Welcome on board and thank you very much Phil for your excellent review! We will do our best and continue to provide quality service and support to our customers :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Most competitive Price I've found out there, excellent speed and reliability.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Reliable Connection and only took a few hours to switch over from my other provider (myrepublic). Very competetive price and new customers get a discount for first 6 months, an ever better deal.

They also give you a static IP address unlike my other provider, making all the difference in some applications like twitch streaming.

I am on the 100mbs NBN plan with speeds around 80mbs/37mbs. About the same from my old plan with my republic

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for spending time to write us this excellent review!

So far so great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

JM and the team have been faultless in setting up and delivering the service. Provided advice when sought and no issues with connection all at the best price I could find for a month to month contract in Darwin. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending ClickBB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for recommending us and thanks for your great review!

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Friendly, helpful staff and prompt connection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The connection has been reliable, and was set up as detailed and within the specified time frame.
Communication with the company has been a breeze, with friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to explain the process and offer support.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Emily!

Thank you for your great review and welcome to Click Broadband!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

All great from Click Broadband! Keep it up guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The click broadband team connected me in less than 24hrs, helped me set up my old modem. And they have the best price in town. Keep it up!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for your great review!! We'll do our best in any way we can :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Connected within a day. Tech support first class. Was worried about speeds at first but getting consistent speeds. Very happy with CB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi KT!

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback!

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Cant fault it, great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We just switched over from ADSL 1 to NBN. We had to decide which provider to go with. First up, Click Broadband was cheaper, they offered a great special deal and fast speeds. We got connected the day they said we would and it was easy to set up. Customer service was great too. Overall we are very happy with Clickbroadband. Would recommend to others!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi!

Thanks for taking time to give us such a great feedback! Another thanks for recommending us :)

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Excellent customer service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Everything is A good, from getting connected to getting online. Speed is very good as well.
keep it up click!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Ben!

Thank you very much for your great review :)

The Entrance North

• 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Good and Reliable Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I would well recommend Click BB as everything is explained in simple terms.Reliable, straight forward. Questions they answer, happily,
First time,every time.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Kerry!

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service :)

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Fern!

Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if there are any issues and thank you for your great feedback.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joey,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and we're happy to know that you're happy with us!

Fast effective delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I subscribe for click broadband because it's cheap fast and easy deployment within 2 hours I have my internet up in working at reasonable price thank you. I hope the promo price will continue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jojo,
We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service, thanks for providing your feedback. Regards,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great assistant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very patient customer services, and reliable connection, technician JM is a genius, knowledgeable and helpful, great experience, very happy experience.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Adrian,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Good change over from previous ISP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Not easy to change over - not Click Broadband's fault just technical issues. Reliable connection no problems so far, no issues once connected.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi David,
Glad everything worked well, and thanks for sharing your feedback.

Regards

Muswellbrook nsw

• 1 comment

Excellent very good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Since I've been click I have no problems NBN running just perfect can't ask for much else Excel at work

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi John,
Regards

Diggers Rest

• 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Fast installation service and good internet speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Excellent speed and fast initial setup for new home. Nbn was connected in 2 days from the first contact to the team.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dharmesh,
Good to have you onboard, and thanks for sharing your feedback.
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Our internet connection has been good enough, no complaints, but my 5 star rating goes to their customer service department which so far, has been great! Really helpful and understanding, they went out of their way to help when we couldn't actually get our internet started initially. I'm impressed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Julia,