Filter By:
  • 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

A good service, genuinely fast and more consistent than previous services I've used.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I have thusfar enjoyed my internet service with Clickbb, it has been trouble free and fast. Their customer service is prompt and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank You Tarragon for your great feedback :)

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Fast effective delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I subscribe for click broadband because it's cheap fast and easy deployment within 2 hours I have my internet up in working at reasonable price thank you. I hope the promo price will continue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jojo,
We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service, thanks for providing your feedback. Regards,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great assistant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very patient customer services, and reliable connection, technician JM is a genius, knowledgeable and helpful, great experience, very happy experience.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Adrian,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast installation and good internet speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very happy with Click Broadband so far.

I first tried to get connected to the NBN with another provider which ended being a nightmare. I had to cancel the order before they could even figure out why the connection wasn't working.

I then called Click Broadband and was online within a week. Now a month or so in and still not a glitch.

Would be happy to recommend Click Broadband.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dusty,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Set up and customer service 4/5, Speed 1/5

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up went well, bar a little confusion over the password to connect the router. However, speeds since are averaging less than 1mbps.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Gareth!
Sorry about our late reply, the issue was escalated to our tech team last week. We will get in touch with you again as soon as possible.

Click Team

Hi, this issue was since resolved and in line with the customer service at 4/5 in the headline above. Speed is now 4/5 also. Thanks

Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much Gareth for your prompt response! Please contact us ASAP in the future if you experience any issues with our service.

Best regards,
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Still don't have home phone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I signed up more than a month ago and while I've had internet at excellent speeds (allowing me to finally stream video to the web), Click seems to be unable to get my home phone connection working. I've had numerous support calls with them, and it still isn't functional. They've tried to be helpful, and I've appreciated their tenacity, but the fact remains the phone connection is still down. I hope I get refunded for the time I was without it.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, I will work with the team solve that problem ASAP.
one of our staff will contact you shortly, and will discuss the refund credit for the loss time. Have a great weekend.

Frankston, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

They try to help yet there seems to be problems

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I signed up after leaving MyRepublic on a 100/40 connection. I noticed an immediate peak time speed drop that was as low as 4 to 6 compared to MyRepublic providing peak speeds still averaging around 96 with a few dropping to 64. After troubleshooting using the data from https://www.samknows.com/ through my hardware whitebox for internet monitoring, Click Broadband tech support decided to "guarantee" my speed to 50 / 20 with little deviation on a 100 / 40 payment. They acknowledged that they can not see individual users speeds and rely on users telling them of problems and providing click broadband information to help them load share better. My outcome was a leveled speed. This shows something important. Click Broadband will help its users find a solution. In my case its a compromise and at times I would like the speeds up to 96. Yet the lack of reliable peak period speed for whatever reason means I need a compromise and they came up with a fixed speed. I may have left for another provider to get 96 however I need certain services. I can now log in using remote desktop which did not work when I was with MyRepublic who had no idea what I was doing and why it would not work. Click Broadband did understand and it works. So the question is always speed versus service, and I chose service. Incidentally my provision request was fast and the phone number ported successfully.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi bootit!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate taking time to leave one. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience any issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

They tell you want you want to hear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

1. Paid for 50MB speed but get 10-15 during peak times.
2. When you call you deal with Asians from a call centre who work to a script and this can become quite frustrating when trying to deal with an issue that does not fit in their script.
3. One person will tell you one thing, another something else.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Roger,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback. we could not locate your account, so please provide us with more details so we can address any issues your are having.
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

No good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is the Slowest download speed of any previous provider, will be switching very soon, should have stayed with my previous provider.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Robert,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Not what i signed up for

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I'm on the top plan 100 and in all of my speedtests i cant get more than 22mbps. Usually far less. My emails have also gone unanswered. Frustrating!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Micheal,
Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.
Click Team

Thank you for sorting this issue out for me and fixing the problem. Good service

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Good change over from previous ISP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Not easy to change over - not Click Broadband's fault just technical issues. Reliable connection no problems so far, no issues once connected.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi David,
Glad everything worked well, and thanks for sharing your feedback.

Muswellbrook nsw

• 1 comment

Excellent very good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Since I've been click I have no problems NBN running just perfect can't ask for much else Excel at work

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi John,

Diggers Rest

• 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Fast installation service and good internet speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Excellent speed and fast initial setup for new home. Nbn was connected in 2 days from the first contact to the team.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dharmesh,
Good to have you onboard, and thanks for sharing your feedback.
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Our internet connection has been good enough, no complaints, but my 5 star rating goes to their customer service department which so far, has been great! Really helpful and understanding, they went out of their way to help when we couldn't actually get our internet started initially. I'm impressed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Julia,

Good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have had issues with NBN wireless speeds but Click Broadband have given me good service regarding my connection, always promptly.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Hilton,
Thank you for your sharing your feedback.
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Perfect, no issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Great service, installer was great and very helpful. Came on time and gave a heads up on approach. Service have been working flawlessly. Speeds are as expected. No downtime experienced as yet.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jeff,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.

great value

no issues at all
no drop outs as yet
great value plan with good speeds we are very happy with the service

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Mary,

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Better speed...great service...were looking for a cheaper internet services and we found it in click broadband. Keep it up guys

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Vivek,