Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Fast effective delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I subscribe for click broadband because it's cheap fast and easy deployment within 2 hours I have my internet up in working at reasonable price thank you. I hope the promo price will continue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jojo,
We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service, thanks for providing your feedback. Regards,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Great assistant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very patient customer services, and reliable connection, technician JM is a genius, knowledgeable and helpful, great experience, very happy experience.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Adrian,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Good change over from previous ISP

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Not easy to change over - not Click Broadband's fault just technical issues. Reliable connection no problems so far, no issues once connected.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi David,
Glad everything worked well, and thanks for sharing your feedback.

Muswellbrook nsw

• 1 comment

Excellent very good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Since I've been click I have no problems NBN running just perfect can't ask for much else Excel at work

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi John,

Diggers Rest

• 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Fast installation service and good internet speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Excellent speed and fast initial setup for new home. Nbn was connected in 2 days from the first contact to the team.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dharmesh,
Good to have you onboard, and thanks for sharing your feedback.
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Our internet connection has been good enough, no complaints, but my 5 star rating goes to their customer service department which so far, has been great! Really helpful and understanding, they went out of their way to help when we couldn't actually get our internet started initially. I'm impressed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Julia,

Perfect, no issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Great service, installer was great and very helpful. Came on time and gave a heads up on approach. Service have been working flawlessly. Speeds are as expected. No downtime experienced as yet.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jeff,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.

great value

no issues at all
no drop outs as yet
great value plan with good speeds we are very happy with the service

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Mary,

Waterloo

• 3 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Great price and fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Their price is extremely competitive. Whole process from sign up to activation took less than a week.
Their customer service would go above and beyond to make sure it's all good.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dan,
Glad everything worked well, and thanks for sharing your feedback.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

NBN service is great and the customer service is the best, can't do enough for you.
Would recommend to anyone

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi JDR,
Many thanks for sharing your experience and feedback.
Cheers

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

No i didnt, i love the connection. I don't have any issues with thw company i even got the modem for NBN. Hope i could get the NBN soon.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Margaux,
Thank you for your great feedback.

Best NBN provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Amazing customer service, and wont sell you a service you cant have just to meet sales targets. No drop outs. Just fast internet at a good price!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Trisha,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Seamless transfer over from broadband to nbn.No dropouts and good speeds anytime.Did bring my own modem as was told their standard one was below par.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Richard,
Glad you joined and thanks for sharing your feedback

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I have the basic plan with 12 Mbps speed. A typical evening speed on this plan is 6 to 8 Mbps. Works for me.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Norman! Thank you for sharing your experience and thanks for your great rating!

Excellent service best price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Always quick Available for phone support. Friendly staff. Highly recommended!! Best service. Excellent service, very happy customer. Speed is always fast and no slow downs.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Aslaheen!

We are happier to see happy customers :) Thank you for your great review.

Great support!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

As I just moved houses on a saturday I needed the internet extremely quickly because I had 6 assignment due on monday. They set me up on Saturday at 8pm!, so I had all night and the next day to do it. Customer support was excellent, specially Jeanette

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Sebastian and welcome onboard! Thank you for your great feedback and we're happy we were able to help out on meeting your assignment deadline. All the best!

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Solid and reliable, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I've only been with Click for about a month at this point so I can't speak to their long term reliability, but I am very happy with my service so far. I'm on a 50/20 FTTP plan and have been seeing those speeds consistently - am finding my internet more reliable here than any other place I use it regularly!

The other thing I say Click has going for it is phenomenal customer service - I had a tech work with me setting up a router not issued to me by Click. Getting it to play nice with the NBN was tricky, but he stuck with me for about an hour all up until we got everything configured and playing nice.

Previously, I've been with Optus, Dodo and Telstra, and in all cases I was paying a lot more for a lot less. I am super impressed and I really hope that I continue to be.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Amy!

We are glad to hear you are happy and we sure will do our best to keep you impressed. Thank you for your great review. It's good to have you onboard!

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

So far faultless!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I wasn't sure how the service would be, but Click Broadband has exceeded my expectations. We were connected within a matter of days and the customer service has been exceptional and the internet speeds fast. We've now been with Click Broadband for around 2 months and we're very happy

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi There!

Thank you for your great review and thanks for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear you're happy!

Thanks again!