Filter By:

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

nice staff. perfect service :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Im pretty sure im gonna use the service again if possible!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi There! Thanks for your review! You are most welcome to contact us if you have any enquiries and we will do our best to assist you at all times. Regards, Click Team P.S. Let us know if you'd like... read more »

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Amazing customer service, superbly happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I was after a low budget NBN provider with no-contract options and good customer service. Well, found it, look no further.

The on-boarding process was handled exceptionally well. So good in fact that I wondered how they do that. I did my research and decided to sign up. Contacted Click via Chat. The person on the chat asked me whether I would prefer to do this over the phone and I happily agreed. Seconds later my phone rang.

Same person I was chatting with was now talking to me and told me that he would be "my personal contact point through the entire onboarding process" - and I of course thought yeah right, that's going to happen. But low and behold, next time I called the number I was given, that very person answered the phone AND remembered me by name AND told me that he just saw that my connection was ready for the next step and that he was about to call me. He asked me to wait a little bit longer and he would call me within the next few hours (and I again thought yeah right ...). But, yes, he called, gave me the info I needed to get online and that was it.

I had some evening congestion issues at night to begin with. I collected the information for some time and then contacted support via their chat web site. I admit, I needed to contact them three times, but each time I told them the issues was not urgent. After the third time I was a bit firmer and was told I would be called back by a senior technician (another yeah right moment of course). But a little later the phone rang, and I was speaking to an incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and patient senior engineer who was able to make some changes right while I was on the phone. And, believe it or not, he called me a few hours later to follow up and to assure me that I could contact him again if the problem was not resolved. So, you can see, I cannot rave enough about their customer service.

Of course to do the proper social media thing I could get all huffy and puffy about how unacceptable it was that I had the problem in the first place and that I had to chat three times to get anywhere and how important my time is and how disrespectful a company that wastes my time is and call this the worst experience of my life and how everybody should avoid them. But that could not be further from the truth. The truth is, this has been an incredibly positive experience. I hated the fact I had to change ISPs because of the NBN and I dreaded the process of switching. Based on past experiences I was sure things would take ages to get connected and teething problems to get ironed out. None of that happened, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much indeed for your excellent feedback and we appreciate all the time & patience you gave us! Nevertheless, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to cont... read more »

Connection Type: I don't know

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Sometimes at night the connection a bit slow when I watched netflix and I had to wait like 5 minutes

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Chella!

Thank you for your feedback! We'll escalate this issue to tech support and see if we can resolve this.

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great service and low price on plans

I can only praise Click's customer service. The good:
1. They are easy to reach, without any ridiculous waiting times in their call centre.
2. The staff follows up any matter by calling you or texting to update when there is a development.
3. They are happy to provide credit if there is any delay with activation or (in my case) with delivery of equipment. No questions asked or making it difficult.
4. The price is among the cheapest with their special offers; you can get the modem slightly cheaper on your own but still very reasonably priced from Click.

Really the only issue I could see is the speed not being fully up to its potential - I have the NBN100 plan, but my speeds are ~80/40 at the moment. That being said, there are many factors outside of ISP that may be affecting the speeds and the technical staff did help me fix some initial problems in 2 days after I was getting only 30/10.

Well done Click!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dimitri, Thank you very much for your great feedback & rating! We apologise again for the speed issue you experienced earlier and your understanding is very much appreciated! Please do not hesi... read more »

Click NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

So far so good. Great speed. Seems to be reliable but I’ve only been connected for 2 weeks so we’ll see how things go moving forward.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Sally for your feedback! We'll do our best to provide our customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Easy and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Have found them to be very easy to deal with. They have delivered on every promise amd contact me when there is an issue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Melissa for your great feedback & rating :)

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Perfect help even by e-Mail exchange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very helpful even by e-Mail exchange to fix my problem. Absolutely outstanding service from support team.
They are interested to make there customers happy.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Absolutely - having happy customers is essential! Thanks for your great review Fiedel!

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very good service, my speed was slow so I called and spoke to JM and Nick and they did their best, in just 2 days they fixed the problem. I have been with MyRepublic for one year and never saw such service. Definitely choose this company, you will be happy. Just one negative thing is that Click won't give you a free modem like other providers.

Check my review about MyRepublic.

Thank you JM & Nick for your help.
Sharif

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Sharif! Thanks for your great review! Message passed to JM & Nick with appreciation!

Toowoomba

• 4 helpful votes

GOOD + BETTER + BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After being rammed by my last provider It was a pleasure to deal with Click and Jeremy He had my new connection up and running in 18 hours from my first contact The promised 100 / 40 download is currently delivering 92 / 32 amazing and at this point affordable They do offer a VOIP service which I chose not to use. I am really happy with these guys and would highly recommended them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Carlos for your GOOD + GREAT + EXCELLENT review!!
Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

On the 50nbn plan $56 per month fibre to the nod

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I have been with Iinet for 12 1/2 years however I found over the last 2 years there support has been terrible. Wanting to go on the nbn however not wanting to go on a contract I had to try click. Which I have found to be excellent. Jeremy was fantastic and Ben in support was also the same.
The service is what I want from an isp, hands down the best I have come across in a long while. I brought my own modem as I wanted a particular chip set in it. The speeds I’m getting are 45/25 which I really am so happy with. If they can keep this service up other isps should watch out.
To be honest I really can’t fault them. Keep up the good work guys.
Btw after I signed up Iinet came back with some great offer of one month free internet plus a modem, however I want the service at the front end not when I’m already leaving.
Great work guys at Click you are putting the rest to shame.
Phil Scarborough Perth

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Welcome on board and thank you very much Phil for your excellent review! We will do our best and continue to provide quality service and support to our customers :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Most competitive Price I've found out there, excellent speed and reliability.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Reliable Connection and only took a few hours to switch over from my other provider (myrepublic). Very competetive price and new customers get a discount for first 6 months, an ever better deal.

They also give you a static IP address unlike my other provider, making all the difference in some applications like twitch streaming.

I am on the 100mbs NBN plan with speeds around 80mbs/37mbs. About the same from my old plan with my republic

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for spending time to write us this excellent review!

So far so great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

JM and the team have been faultless in setting up and delivering the service. Provided advice when sought and no issues with connection all at the best price I could find for a month to month contract in Darwin. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending ClickBB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for recommending us and thanks for your great review!

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Friendly, helpful staff and prompt connection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The connection has been reliable, and was set up as detailed and within the specified time frame.
Communication with the company has been a breeze, with friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to explain the process and offer support.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Emily!

Thank you for your great review and welcome to Click Broadband!

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

All great from Click Broadband! Keep it up guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The click broadband team connected me in less than 24hrs, helped me set up my old modem. And they have the best price in town. Keep it up!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for your great review!! We'll do our best in any way we can :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Connected within a day. Tech support first class. Was worried about speeds at first but getting consistent speeds. Very happy with CB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi KT!

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback!

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 11 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Cant fault it, great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We just switched over from ADSL 1 to NBN. We had to decide which provider to go with. First up, Click Broadband was cheaper, they offered a great special deal and fast speeds. We got connected the day they said we would and it was easy to set up. Customer service was great too. Overall we are very happy with Clickbroadband. Would recommend to others!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi!

Thanks for taking time to give us such a great feedback! Another thanks for recommending us :)

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Excellent customer service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Everything is A good, from getting connected to getting online. Speed is very good as well.
keep it up click!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Ben!

Thank you very much for your great review :)

The Entrance North

• 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Good and Reliable Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I would well recommend Click BB as everything is explained in simple terms.Reliable, straight forward. Questions they answer, happily,
First time,every time.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Kerry!

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service :)

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Fern!

Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if there are any issues and thank you for your great feedback.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joey,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and we're happy to know that you're happy with us!

1 of 5 pages