Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Unable to provide decent connection speeds.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I had been with click for 5 months paying for 50mbps download speeds. After 3 weeks the speed dropped to around 5mbps (2.6-6.4mbsp) during peak periods. I talking to tech support multiple times with no results and had no helpful response from there management team despite multiple attempts over four months.
It was a slow painful experience dealing with Click.
I would not recommend them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Dear Customer, I am sorry to hear about this problem and apologise for the issue you're experiencing. At Click Broadband we value our customers and always want to see them happy with the service w... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi There, We aim to solve all issues in the shortest time possible but we have not been able to locate your account with us. Please kindly reply to our private message with your details so we can ... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great performance but very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Very poor service. Took 3 days to setup the account with many phone calls required. On day when service was due to start there was no connection. 3 days later after many calls once again I was able to gain service.
Technical support could not make service work. With trial and error I found the correct settings to get the connection to work. No dropouts or speed problems though.
I dread having a problem and having to contact their support again.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Anthony,

We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced but thank you for letting us know. We'll investigate this matter and improve our support team's service.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Anthony, Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

My comment in the above review about no dropouts or speed problems has turned out to be wrong. I am now suffering extremely slow speeds down to as low as 304kbps. On numerous occasions it has been ... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Unhelpful staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

After researching I decided Click offered everything I needed and it appeared to be a reliable service. I contacted them to get connected but was told I would have to pay an NBN connection fee of $300. I told the person that the NBN was already connected into the premesis and no further work would be required. The staff member spoken to argued that this was not the case and no matter what I said I could not convince her otherwise, she expressed no willingness to recheck her records. I realised from this that if I agreed and followed through with Click I may never see my money again even when they saw the connection was in the premesis. I went to my second choice provide and am now connected through the existing NBN point with no NBN connection fee.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi David, Thanks for taking time to leave your feedback, can you please provide us with your correct contact details as we couldn’t locate you (you can message us directly) so we can investigate t... read more »

I suspect that was the case but I couldn’t understand why the staff member wasn’t prepared to check the information out for an error and offer to get back to me when I clearly told her the building... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi David, thanks for your reply. We have sent you a private message, please see if you can reply to the message with your details so we can carry out investigation. We apologise for the experience ... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Ripped Off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Take a moment prior to committing to CLICK
I Changed to Click for better monthly pricing. Ended up costing me more, because I had to purchase one of their own modems - My own modem is not locked to the previous provider, but it still wasn't compatible with Click. There's the catch!... offer a great monthly discount, then get the money back by having to purchase their equipment.....Ha!
Apparently it takes 27 days to port a phone number from one NBN provider to another....Huh?
I was told I had to start on the NBN50 plan, then once connected, upgrade to the NBN100. Over the next 3 weeks I requested (3 times) the status on the upgrade and Voip service, only found out FINALLY, that I cannot upgrade my NBN as my line speed is apparently max'd at 48-52Mbps.... REALLY?! I don't think so! I was on 100Mbps with my last provider; in fact we sometimes received higher speeds, as the NBN box is directly outside our house.
So now, I still have no phone, I am sitting on slower internet speed and it's cost me MORE overall than my last provider.....

Not happy jan!!!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with our service. If you can kindly provide us with your CRN/account number, we will have your case escalated to our support team for a resolution ASAP.

No good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is the Slowest download speed of any previous provider, will be switching very soon, should have stayed with my previous provider.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Robert,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Not what i signed up for

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I'm on the top plan 100 and in all of my speedtests i cant get more than 22mbps. Usually far less. My emails have also gone unanswered. Frustrating!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Micheal,
Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.
Click Team

Thank you for sorting this issue out for me and fixing the problem. Good service

Hillside

• 2 helpful votes

Very slow speeds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

We signed up for 50/20 plan on FTTN with Click after being let down by Dodo. Speed just after setup and for a couple of days were good. Then kept getting slower and slower even to the point that we could not view Netflix at all. Speeds 10/5 during peak. Slower than ADSL2. Usual cop outs with technicians quoting from scripts. Went to TPG on 100/50 plan. Average speed 92/47 even during peak.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. We wish you all the best.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Very Very Slow Internet .. disconnected alot ... same crap answers

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Bad: Internet is very very very very slow and drops out a lot. Same old answer daily restart your modem. Very painful
we have to use our 4g on our phones alot.
The cheap price means crap connection i think.

Good: customer service people are very nice to talk to even though nothing happens expect please restart your modem every day and the same old crap saying we will look into it with no feed back at all.

I need to change soon cant deal with this anymore.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Dear Wayne,
We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We'll escalate your case to our support team and try to resolve it ASAP. We'll get in contact with you soon.

Click Broadband Official

Dear Wayne, We have tried to look you up on our system, but unfortunately, we have not been able to find you yet. We have sent a private message where you can exchange your account details so th... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi Wayne, We value our customers and we aim to solve all issues in the shortest time possible. However, we have not been able to locate your account with us. Please kindly reply to our private mes... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Speed not what is expected.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have a 50 mbps plan. Normally the speed is ok. But in the evenings I do not get even 1 mbps at times.
At other times the speed I get is around 7-20mbps

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Anuj,
Thanks for your feedback. We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing and we have escalated your case. Our team will get in contact with you soon.

Click Team

Well, never got to hear back from your team. When can I expect the call?

Hi Anuj!

I just checked with the team, they tried calling on 27th and 3rd but there was no answer, can you give me a nominated time for us to call?

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

A very rude customer service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I experienced a very rude customer service, trying to blame me for the fault that they made. I’m very disappointed in their staff.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jay P,

We could not locate your account or call record with our customer service, please kindly provide more details so we can look into this matter. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

They tell you want you want to hear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

1. Paid for 50MB speed but get 10-15 during peak times.
2. When you call you deal with Asians from a call centre who work to a script and this can become quite frustrating when trying to deal with an issue that does not fit in their script.
3. One person will tell you one thing, another something else.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Roger,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback. we could not locate your account, so please provide us with more details so we can address any issues your are having.

Hi There,

We would like to assist you with the issue you are experiencing but we could not locate your account. Please provide us with your CRN so we can resolve this ASAP. Or you may private message us.

Launceston

• 11 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 57 helpful votes

Good service. Speeds we're good. Now they are worse than ADSL @ times

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Customer service is very good. However at the beginning my speed was great. No issues, until about close to 3 months in. Then i experienced speeds around 10-15mb/s during peak on a 50/20 plan. At times it could even be as low as 5mb/s. After numerous complaints, I decided to depart Click after not receiving the speeds i paid for. I am based in Tasmania and not sure if the issues just exist here or Aussie wide, but whilst the relationship has been good, I don't think Click's service is no longer for me.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi smok, Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. Thank you once a... read more »

Gold Coast

• 5 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Good service, SUPER slow speeds

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

We have FTTP and a 50/20 plan and speeds have never been above 10/3, and at night and weekends it is almost unusable. The service and set up was good and fast, just a shame the speeds are not even close to what they advertise. Will be changing to a company that can deliver what they promise ASAP.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Krecha, We apologise for the speed issue that you are experiencing and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Can you please advise your accoun... read more »

Hi, account 40295790. Have run tracert with cat6 direct to NTD. Ping google servers and a few others. Have just changed from another ISP on a 100/40 plan and was always within 15% of max speeds. On... read more »

Click has since replied and fixed our super slow speeds. To their credit it was a fast reply and fixed straight away. I would give 5 stars but cant seem be able to edit the original post. Just a sh... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Good price and customer service, adsl speeds on fttp

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Went from Optus NBN which had great speeds but high price and the worst customer service I've ever dealt with to an unknown based on productreview ratings. The price is the cheapest around I think, and the customer service team were very helpful in getting setup, which was quick and effortless. But the speed. Paying for 50mbps, getting 4-6mbps, even now, 9.30 at night. It makes Netflix pretty well unusable, and the whole family has been yelling at me as to why the internet is bad all of a sudden. Considering we've had full fibre to the premises for 5 years with no prior issues, I could not recommend this provider. Will be changing asap.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Paul. We apologise for the speed drop and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Is there a suitable time for us to call you so our team can get some more information?

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Not getting 12megabits.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I have experienced a few drop outs whilst streaming. I have checked the nbn download/ upload speeds on a couple of sites and am lucky to get 6Mb on a 12Mb plan.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Nicholas,

We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated your case and will do our best to resolve it ASAP. Our Support Team will get in contact with you soon.

Thank you.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Nicholas! Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Evening speed not so reliable

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

I have intermittent speed issues with the service. Evening speeds have dropped below the advertised minimum evening speed on several occasions

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Michael,

We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated this case and will try and resolve this issue ASAP. Our Customer Service Team will get in contact with you soon.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Michael, Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Dear Michael, Thank you very much for your patience & assistance! We have now solved this issue and we hope you continue to enjoy our services. If you need any help with anything else, please don... read more »

Bad speeds

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have a 100mbit line. Some evenings I am lucky to get 25! Other providers have been faster at my house.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing and we have escalated your case. our team will get in contact with you soon.

Numurkah

• 1 review

Well priced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

helpful when joining, however premium speed connection is still slow with drop outs during peak times. Customer service aren’t very helpful with tech support.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Julia, Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated this issue and our team tried to contact you but haven't been able to reach you. Can yo... read more »

I tried to return the call but the number didn’t take my call, there was no message left for me to make contact. I have a newborn and a 3 year old, I don’t have a good time, you just need to call more than twice. Thanks

Click Broadband Official

Thanks for informing us Julia. We'll request the team to call again. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Set up and customer service 4/5, Speed 1/5

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up went well, bar a little confusion over the password to connect the router. However, speeds since are averaging less than 1mbps.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Gareth!
Sorry about our late reply, the issue was escalated to our tech team last week. We will get in touch with you again as soon as possible.

Click Team

Hi, this issue was since resolved and in line with the customer service at 4/5 in the headline above. Speed is now 4/5 also. Thanks

Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much Gareth for your prompt response! Please contact us ASAP in the future if you experience any issues with our service.

Best regards,
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Still don't have home phone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I signed up more than a month ago and while I've had internet at excellent speeds (allowing me to finally stream video to the web), Click seems to be unable to get my home phone connection working. I've had numerous support calls with them, and it still isn't functional. They've tried to be helpful, and I've appreciated their tenacity, but the fact remains the phone connection is still down. I hope I get refunded for the time I was without it.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, I will work with the team solve that problem ASAP.
one of our staff will contact you shortly, and will discuss the refund credit for the loss time. Have a great weekend.

1 of 5 pages