Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

No good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is the Slowest download speed of any previous provider, will be switching very soon, should have stayed with my previous provider.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Robert,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Not what i signed up for

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I'm on the top plan 100 and in all of my speedtests i cant get more than 22mbps. Usually far less. My emails have also gone unanswered. Frustrating!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Micheal,
Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, we will be getting in touch with ASAP to try to solve any issues you are having.
Click Team

Thank you for sorting this issue out for me and fixing the problem. Good service

Hillside

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Very slow speeds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

We signed up for 50/20 plan on FTTN with Click after being let down by Dodo. Speed just after setup and for a couple of days were good. Then kept getting slower and slower even to the point that we could not view Netflix at all. Speeds 10/5 during peak. Slower than ADSL2. Usual cop outs with technicians quoting from scripts. Went to TPG on 100/50 plan. Average speed 92/47 even during peak.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. We wish you all the best.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

They tell you want you want to hear

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

1. Paid for 50MB speed but get 10-15 during peak times.
2. When you call you deal with Asians from a call centre who work to a script and this can become quite frustrating when trying to deal with an issue that does not fit in their script.
3. One person will tell you one thing, another something else.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Roger,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback. we could not locate your account, so please provide us with more details so we can address any issues your are having.

Launceston

• 11 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 57 helpful votes

Good service. Speeds we're good. Now they are worse than ADSL @ times

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Customer service is very good. However at the beginning my speed was great. No issues, until about close to 3 months in. Then i experienced speeds around 10-15mb/s during peak on a 50/20 plan. At times it could even be as low as 5mb/s. After numerous complaints, I decided to depart Click after not receiving the speeds i paid for. I am based in Tasmania and not sure if the issues just exist here or Aussie wide, but whilst the relationship has been good, I don't think Click's service is no longer for me.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi smok, Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. Thank you once a... read more »

Gold Coast

• 5 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Good service, SUPER slow speeds

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

We have FTTP and a 50/20 plan and speeds have never been above 10/3, and at night and weekends it is almost unusable. The service and set up was good and fast, just a shame the speeds are not even close to what they advertise. Will be changing to a company that can deliver what they promise ASAP.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Krecha, We apologise for the speed issue that you are experiencing and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Can you please advise your accoun... read more »

Hi, account 40295790. Have run tracert with cat6 direct to NTD. Ping google servers and a few others. Have just changed from another ISP on a 100/40 plan and was always within 15% of max speeds. On... read more »

Click has since replied and fixed our super slow speeds. To their credit it was a fast reply and fixed straight away. I would give 5 stars but cant seem be able to edit the original post. Just a sh... read more »

• 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Good price and customer service, adsl speeds on fttp

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Went from Optus NBN which had great speeds but high price and the worst customer service I've ever dealt with to an unknown based on productreview ratings. The price is the cheapest around I think, and the customer service team were very helpful in getting setup, which was quick and effortless. But the speed. Paying for 50mbps, getting 4-6mbps, even now, 9.30 at night. It makes Netflix pretty well unusable, and the whole family has been yelling at me as to why the internet is bad all of a sudden. Considering we've had full fibre to the premises for 5 years with no prior issues, I could not recommend this provider. Will be changing asap.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Paul. We apologise for the speed drop and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Is there a suitable time for us to call you so our team can get some more information?

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Set up and customer service 4/5, Speed 1/5

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The set up went well, bar a little confusion over the password to connect the router. However, speeds since are averaging less than 1mbps.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Gareth!
Sorry about our late reply, the issue was escalated to our tech team last week. We will get in touch with you again as soon as possible.

Click Team

Hi, this issue was since resolved and in line with the customer service at 4/5 in the headline above. Speed is now 4/5 also. Thanks

Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much Gareth for your prompt response! Please contact us ASAP in the future if you experience any issues with our service.

Best regards,
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Still don't have home phone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I signed up more than a month ago and while I've had internet at excellent speeds (allowing me to finally stream video to the web), Click seems to be unable to get my home phone connection working. I've had numerous support calls with them, and it still isn't functional. They've tried to be helpful, and I've appreciated their tenacity, but the fact remains the phone connection is still down. I hope I get refunded for the time I was without it.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Natalie,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, I will work with the team solve that problem ASAP.
one of our staff will contact you shortly, and will discuss the refund credit for the loss time. Have a great weekend.

Frankston, Victoria

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

They try to help yet there seems to be problems

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I signed up after leaving MyRepublic on a 100/40 connection. I noticed an immediate peak time speed drop that was as low as 4 to 6 compared to MyRepublic providing peak speeds still averaging around 96 with a few dropping to 64. After troubleshooting using the data from https://www.samknows.com/ through my hardware whitebox for internet monitoring, Click Broadband tech support decided to "guarantee" my speed to 50 / 20 with little deviation on a 100 / 40 payment. They acknowledged that they can not see individual users speeds and rely on users telling them of problems and providing click broadband information to help them load share better. My outcome was a leveled speed. This shows something important. Click Broadband will help its users find a solution. In my case its a compromise and at times I would like the speeds up to 96. Yet the lack of reliable peak period speed for whatever reason means I need a compromise and they came up with a fixed speed. I may have left for another provider to get 96 however I need certain services. I can now log in using remote desktop which did not work when I was with MyRepublic who had no idea what I was doing and why it would not work. Click Broadband did understand and it works. So the question is always speed versus service, and I chose service. Incidentally my provision request was fast and the phone number ported successfully.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi bootit!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate taking time to leave one. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience any issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Good customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have had issues with NBN wireless speeds but Click Broadband have given me good service regarding my connection, always promptly.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Hilton,
Thank you for your sharing your feedback.
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Very bad peak speeds - -< 10Mbps on 100/40 plan. Support helpful.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Extremely low speeds during peak times. Paying for a 100/40 FTTP (fibre to premise) connection and receiving 7Mbps - 15Mbps quite often during peak times. Have received a full refund.

Staff have been good to talk to and provided good technical support, but they just don't have enough bandwidth purchased to provide consistent speeds during peak times in Toowoomba area at least.

If evening speed is not important to you, this could be a decent option for you, but it was difficult to even load youtube videos, streaming services etc.

• 3 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast installation and good internet speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Very happy with Click Broadband so far.

I first tried to get connected to the NBN with another provider which ended being a nightmare. I had to cancel the order before they could even figure out why the connection wasn't working.

I then called Click Broadband and was online within a week. Now a month or so in and still not a glitch.

Would be happy to recommend Click Broadband.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dusty,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Better speed...great service...were looking for a cheaper internet services and we found it in click broadband. Keep it up guys

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Vivek,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Forced NBN made me look elsewhere.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Due to the forced initiation of the NBN, I was compelled to search for a more suitable plan than what I was offered from iiNet.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Brandon,
Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

A good, reliable connection to the world

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I have been with Click Broadband for almost three months and the connection has been very stable. I have run speed tests at various times of the week/day and consistently get ~46Mbps/18Mbps on a 50/20 Unlimited data plan.
Initially when setting up the service there were some teething problems, but with help from a good customer service team it was resolved quickly and without fuss.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi M J!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your positive rating. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Very impressed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Great connection and service so far! Tech support guy was great and had me running in no time. Was dubious At first but gave them a try and very happy.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi TKd!
Thank you for sharing your experience and for your great feedback!

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Good service.easy to switch over. Had a slight problem as they billed me twice but they rang me before I realised and sorted it out. Internet is fast

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Ryan, we apologise once again for the mix up. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards, Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good Value, but has some dropout issues

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

You get good value here, but there were moments in the first month where I experienced dropouts but after the first month it works relatively well.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Wisely, your feedback is important to us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused in the first month. Shall any issues persist, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again for your positive review.

Connection Type: I don't know

Reliable Broadband

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Fairly reliable although I thought that it would be quicker. No issues to date and everything that Click offered has been delivered.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Robert!

Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your positive rating. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if you experience speed issues, our team will do our best to resolve them ASAP.

1 of 4 pages