Private message

Power bill went up 4 times after switching!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

After switching to Click energy from Origin I was charged 4 times what I was paying with Origin. It's unbelievable how these people rip you off. Do not use them do not switch to them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

This is Pretty Straightforward, Quality Service comes with Quality Energy!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Click Energy Personnel was pretty straight forward,clear, and concise with the information that they are giving to their customer over the phone.I am pretty sure that I will get the quality service from Click Energy.

Great plan, can save real money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Electricity only. Waiting for changeover.no dropouts. Great customer service. Have recommended this service to many people to investigate and do a comparison against there current supplier.

Great prices easy to change over.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Mains power installed. Easy change over. Not with them yet so still to see about reliable power supply. Customer service great so far !!!

Switching was easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Switching to Click was so easy. The customer service was helpful and keep me informed of anything I need to know regarding my account.

Quick & money saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I am thrilled to be offered a product that will save me money on my electricity. Switching over was easy and hassle free.

Simple and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I swapped electrical company. No dropouts as yet. Customer service has been great. Plenty of correspondence. Thanks you very much

Verified Customer

Fair customer service, but overpriced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I called click energy because I was offered another energy plan cheaper than click energy. I wanted to give them a chance to match my proposed energy plan since I was happy with them till then. I was then put on hold for about 10 minutes before I can speak to the correct customer service officer. He was polite in the conversation, but declined to match the energy plan. Hence my review of fair customer service, but overpriced

Expensive and hopeless

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We changed to Click after being in Townsville, which is a one power provider town. Wow! I almost died when I saw how expensive the first bill was with Click but thought, hey maybe I had used more AC than expected as I was pregnant. The second bill was even higher and no AC was used. Did some digging and the cost per KW was higher with Click, regardless of the discount. And when you try to contact them, repeatedly, they don't call you back. Stick with the actual power providers. At least there is no middle man. Click are a total ripoff!

Fantastic service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I was satisfied, but I have had trouble getting back on to the person I deal with. Phone always busy

Long time customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Originally it was just our electricity. We have 2 accounts. Then we moved house and have gas as well and Click
Energy have now been able to put us on that as well. No hassles getting connected they do all the work and are great to deal with

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Great service for a company. Recommended them to friends. Best offers available. See if they keep up the good work

Private message

Big price hikes from July onwards

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Originally a good deal and good priced energy plans.

Click have naturally gone the route of charging a ridiculous amount, especially for gas compared to competitors.

As a result have switched to momentum - much better value

• 3 helpful votes

The Big Switch switch

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I and many others changed our energy supplier via the Big Switch which promised cheaper power and gas with a special rate from Click Energy. Click Energy website now shows that we "switchers" are paying the same as
everyone else at Click and cheaper gas and power can be found elsewhere. Somebody made a packet out of this and it wasn't me. Goodbye Click.

Melbourne

confusing system and overpriced

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

your system is complicated and overpriced in comparison to over providers. your sales people are annoying when trying to move way from your company

penrith,NSW

• 2 helpful votes

Pricing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I've gone from a $7.80 a day agl customer to a $50 a day click customer via one big switch, these companies seem to be exploiting one big switch customers.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Don't believe that they are cheap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

1st few months it was cheap and then after that our bill was too high and we use the same amount.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Service satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I'm very pleased with your customer service!
It is advisable to have Chinese service,It makes it easier for us to use your services。

Great so far!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I saw the great deal that Click Energy were offering and thought I would contact them because there would be nothing to lose in finding out more information. I checked their offer against the deal I had with my current supplier and was favourably impressed. Going through the process of changing over to them by phone went smoothly. It was very easy. I am not yet switched over, but I am looking forward to saving on their plan and hopefully my future dealings will be just as helpful and easy.

Verified Customer

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Click Energy has been my electricity provider for a number of years & in that time have been very reliable. They have a first class customer service team who will bend over backwards to make sure your query/problem is resolved. I would recommend Click Energy to everyone. Their prices are also among the lowest

1 of 123 pages