This is perfect, and a need being met.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Origin Energy, it took them more than 8hrs to connect my energy, causing my frozen food to be soft. over charged based on assumptions and not actual meter reading.

Click energy are helpful and focused .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Electricity two weeks to set up and within one month new supplier very reliable never had down time with supply.

Fantastic Service- You wouldn’t find better!i have gas and electricity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have gas and electricity hooked up. The rates are better than I have had with previous suppliers. Customer service so pleasant - really a great company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I like this company. The staffs are so friendly and helpful Supportive to clients ask the problems. Nice and helpful. Thanks

Very competitive organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Used Click Energy for Power and Gas. Very easy to get connected and competitive pricing. Will recommend them to my friends.

Always helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I recently changed both my email and my address and when I called to update I was able to fix the problem in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Click energy to my friends and family. Simple and Affordable.

Click Energy - fraudulant and will cancel your service with no request from you

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Watch out!
I received a Final electricity bill from my retailer, i had not cancelled or put in a request to cancel or move.
When i followed it up with them, it turned out Click Energy had put in the request.
I have never been in contact with Click Energy.
The response and service i received when following this up was pathetic.
They illegally cancelled my electricity and this is now with the ombudsman.
If i could rate Zero stars i would.

Very happy with the help I received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

When I emailed It only took a day for my request to come through which I found to be very efficient

The service was good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Thank u guys.
Service was great.
I like click energy.
They are responsive in timely manner. Keep it up forever.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Full of greed.. Only care about money.. In 90 days of period they charged me more than $700 instead of $360. So beware from this type of companies.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Watch out for the disconnection fee: $166.02

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Reasonable rates, but they sting you at the end with the disconnection fee. I don't recall being charged this by any other supplier.

Read your new updated Click bill very carefully!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Fantastic service in fixing a problem that i thought was a Click error but was in fact mine as i inadvertantly paid the discount amount imstead of the true amount. The downloaded form is tricky if you circle the wrong amount to prepay early!

Billings

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Residential power was already installed when I switched to Click and the billing process since has been largely satisfactory. Service is reliable and no dropouts so far.

Its a great relief to have a competitive company like click energy to choose from.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Just basic power my income can afford. Its reliable and the discount is the best click energy also keep there word on discounts.

Wrong power readings

Electric
Set up was correct but since we have had only high ESTIMATE readings by Endeavor even though the meter was available for actual reading.
I read the meters 5pm daily to confirm any electrical faults and repair same. Thank you for your help.

Super power

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

No not at all everything is running fine and smoothly considering where I live is a huge apartment with 152 units

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Pathetic

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Coming to click energy I must say I am seriously unhappy with the service. I would recommend to all my friends not to get connected with click energy. What a rip off on bills?!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Very reliable with no drop outs. Setup process was simple and professional. I'd recommend this to many friends and family

Great energy pricing offered the first time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Excellence power service simple to make the change never have had a power issue since the change It cost you nothing to save your cash

Good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

We use else electricity supplied by Click. Everyone wants cheap energy. This 8s as good as it gets. Also the 'supply charge' isreasonable whereas this is often a rip off.

1 of 168 pages

Can I look at previous bills?

Daryl H asked on Jul 08, 2018

Answer this

Ive only just changed after receiving an excellent quote and a great discount, i would assume that you could look at your previous bills as you would have got them by email, only guessing but sounds logical, check with your agent who signed you up. sorry i cant be of more help

Hi Daryl,
Yes your previous bills will be available in the online portal.
If you have lost your login detials no drama, shoot an email through to service@clickenergy.com.au and they will send them over to you.
Thanks,
Martin - Click

Good morning 719 customers rated you a 1. Most saying your rates keep rising . What is the best deal you can offer me and why are you not even making it onto the Energy watch result site? Im with Origin looking for cheaper power. Cheers John

Johnno asked on May 28, 2018

Answer this

You may want to ask yourself WHY the ratings are either 5 or 1( 0 not being an option). I believe after my traumatic experience with Click that every time a genuine review is posted a sham positive reviews are generated to negate the negative reviews. Therefore I have no confidence in this site as it is either inept or complicit in this Scamming Company!

GizGirl Is spot on..... Product Review has really done them self a major disservice by posting such a false rating of this a SPONSORED Provider.
You only need to check the ratings of the other energy providers to see this review for Click Energy is RUBBISH

Gizgirl

How to add additional account holder?

John asked on May 25, 2018