Verified Customer

Great discounts and solar feed in tariff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Lot of savings despite winter usage is high.. If I stayed with previous retailer, it would be a bill shock (I always calculate with usage and rates)....Many people are in a misconception that the bill is high all of a sudden.. Coz we are in winter now...highest usage in winter....Solar feed in is great 17C in NSW....Amazing to see credits on my bill..... I am advocating my friends to switch to Click and save and make sure to monitor bills and compare with previous retailer.....I set up monthly direct debit amount to $50, So I don't pay too much in advance.... I couldn't be happier.....

Worst scam ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

We signed up with click through a scam called ACN. My bill shot up from avg $75 to $421!!!! per month. I lodged a formal complaint with click energy and they said they will rectify after reading the meter. They sent back a bill of $793!!!. I know my rights as a customer and will be going through the energy ombudsman to screw their happiness and shut this scam forever.

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

So many reviews start the same. The bills seem small at the start but somehow after a few months they escalate into something ridiculous. Appears paying 40c kwh in the name of an "on time discount" is a massive rip off. Find a reputable provider and let these guys die out before they can rip another person of.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Won't happen twice. And hopefully won't happen to you after reading this.

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

This company are scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

This is worst electricity company in Australia. They are ripping people off by using discount strategy to scam Australians. I got $670 bill just for three months, and is only me and my wife living in the apartment. They only use pickoff our to calculate bill which is a fraudulent method. Government should quickly investigate this company as a matter of urgent and immediately withdrawn their license. Thousands of peoples are been ripoff everyday by this so called clickenergy. I will never use this company anymore and never recommend it to any person.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Don't ever get trapped into their discounts.. they are ripping you off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Though Click Energy provides a massive discount their rates are way too high including daily supply charge. Please compare the rates with other suppliers and make the decision. They will say they are the only provider who give discount for daily supply charge but keep in mind Click Energy's daily supply charge is also high so after the discount it is not going to make a big difference. I just received a massive Gas bill and then only I started comparing with some other suppliers. I just switched to another provider but sadly I have paid my hard earned money for Gas for nothing until now! Basically don't ever get fooled by these people!!

Click Energy Scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I heard today that Click Energy are being investigated.....so so happy I sent them a congradulations email.... I was with Click Energy for approx six months early 2017, there bills are unreadable...Albert Einstein would have struggled solving these equasions they sent under the quise of bill discounts. I cut my losses and went to AGL & Qenergy, and now I am more than happy. I wish I had not paid my final Elec & Gas bills with Click Energy

Hefty disconnection fees charged

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

When contacted Click Energy for disconnection (reason being moving house), I was told that I will have to pay disconnection charges for Gas as well as Electricity. The disconnection fee will be up to $198.25 for electricity and $165.00 for gas. This was ridiculous as this is 3 times more than my regular monthly consumption bill for Gas and twice for Electricity. Thinking of filing a complaint.

disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

i was told that the feed in tariff was going to be 21 cents per kwh. but what they did NOT tell me that if i went for that option , my supply tariff would be 45 cents per kwh
Consequently very short relationship gone to Alinta energy

Friendly and reliable with good product knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Click provides me with a stable and economical source of power. Excellent support. Switching to solar shortly for which they comprehensively discussed with me.

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

From great to bad first 3 to 4 months ok then bam electricity shoots to $390.00 for only a month. Wow and its only me my wife and daughter. Do not get conned by this stupid company like I did.

Gungahlin

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Absolutely terrible Power Company - avoid at all costs.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I had solar installed in the Summer. A 5Kw system. I was generating 30-40kwh per day. The meter change was requested via essential energy as the existing meter was spinning backwards so fast you wouldn't believe it. The meter replacement company asked for a photo of the meter which I took. 6 months later they arrived to replace the meter which they did. I then received a bill with an ACTUAL meter reading which was 2000Kwh more than I had used and was a completely incorrect meter reading. I complained, they ignored and the staff who responded couldn't really read or write english at a proficient level. They then served a disconnection warning based on the fact I had refused to pay the additional $650 dollars they said I owed them based on a completely fraudulent meter reading. I have now raised a complaint with the ombudsman and am trying to switch supplier now. AVOID Click Energy they are truly awful.

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hi Tom, Thanks for the feedback. It looks like there have been quite a lot of issues here with our service and the metering company. I'd love to see what i can do to help here and get it resolved.... read more »

I saved $1000 annually!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I am with click energy for 3 years now. I have installed click energy electricity and gas and I got 40% discount on both gas and electricity. I am very happy with the service and I am saving so much money on energy!

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hey Ann, Thanks very much for your review. I am glad you are saving so much!

BLACKTOWN

Verified Customer

A complete Ripoff!! Even 1 star is too high!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I signed up with click because of its amazing discount schemes but later came to know that it was a complete ripoff. I used to pay 250 a quarter with Energy Australia when I was with them but with Click I got the worst bill shock of $600 something dollars for A MONTH!! Yes one month!

Please be aware before signing up with Click Energy. Complete ripoff with worst customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hi Shristi,

Sounds like something has gone wrong here. I'd love to be able to look into it and see if I can help out. Please send some details through to me at socialmedia@clickenergy.com.au and I'll see what I can do.

Martin - Click

A really well priced good service for power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I have a normal domestic electricity service, it is reliable well priced and the customer support line is excellent! I am very satisfied!

Comments
Click Energy Official

• 2 helpful votes

Scam scam scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

They try to lure you in with discounts but youre actually paying more each month. I payed less in 3 months with red energy than i did in one month with click. Do not fall for their scam!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hi Srija,

Martin - Click

great service, kept me in the loop through the entire delivery process, great product recieved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

been great communication great, proces easy, payment easy and always made sure they confimred and reminded me of payment. i like click

Comments
Click Energy Official

Thanks for your great feedback - have an awesome day! Martin - Click

Customer service that listen then fix

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Extremely great customer service team , only too keen to listen then correct the issue. Friendly and professional. Thinking of changing my gas now too.

Comments
Click Energy Official

Thanks for your great feedback! Let me know if I can help at all in the future. Have an awesome day! Martin - Click

Sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

If already with click, get usage quotes elsewhere to see how much your being ripped off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I have been with Click for 2 years. They hiked the price up a year ago, which was almost double. Both usage and daily supply charge.
You also make installments.. So every month I was paying $130. Then they take the 2 payments of $130 off your quarterly.
When you get your bill, it doesn't seem as a bad... But when you realise the total when you add on that instalment figure... Thats when you realise just how much you are paying.

We ended up having our fuse blow last winter. Which we believe caused a surge some how. Our bill was $1700 compared to our usual $350-$600... Our kWh usage was almost 6 times higher.
We will be sorting that out later, but in the meantime had to set up payments... Which meant monthly phone calls from Click.. Even though we had 3 month plans to pay a certain amount every month for the 3 months. Every month they were calling me and I was having to go through hardship.... Sometimes reduced to tears having to explain our personal life and what we are going through over and over..

We still paid our installments and quarterlies... And we only have a small amount left on that massive bill.
After explaining our situation over and over... They neglected to tell us that the 36% discount was not being taken off our bills.
I had been soo full on with family issues that I didn't even look. Every bill said 'x' amount would be deducted from our next bill. But it never was.. Since our outstanding bill was still being paid off.

Which led me to shop around.
Please shop around.
We are with Red Energy for our gas as Click wasn't doing gas when we signed up.
Red Energy prices are nearly half of Clicks.
I have done the calculations and we would have saved $450 off our last bill.
Now add that up over a year or two.
$1800 or more a year down the drain! We needed that money for our little girl!

Please. Please shop around.
25c per kWh is a massive difference to 40c.

Click Energy are indeed crooks.
I will go as far to say they have seriously put our family in crisis.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hi Trista,

Martin - Click

Great experience and just what I was looking for, I can afford this its great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Extremely satisfied and am glad I am with them, everybody should think about giving these guys a go it's well worth it.

Comments
Click Energy Official

Geelong

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Ripoff Loyal Customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I was a loyal customer with Click for over 8 years. My k/w rate and supply charge kept going up and up. I went to compare the market and changed to another company with lower rates and supply charges plus a 40% discount. Two days later Click started ringing with better offers, and said they were sorry I was leaving. My advice to them was to stop RIPPING OFF loyal customers.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Click Energy Official

Hi Richard,
Sorry to hear about your experience with Click. I'd love to be able to help if it isn't too late. Please shoot through a message with some details to socialmedia@clickenergy.com.au.
Martin - Click

Too Late. No second chances.

1 of 153 pages

Can I look at previous bills?

Daryl H asked on Jul 08, 2018

Answer this

Ive only just changed after receiving an excellent quote and a great discount, i would assume that you could look at your previous bills as you would have got them by email, only guessing but sounds logical, check with your agent who signed you up. sorry i cant be of more help

Hi Daryl,
Yes your previous bills will be available in the online portal.
If you have lost your login detials no drama, shoot an email through to service@clickenergy.com.au and they will send them over to you.
Martin - Click

Good morning 719 customers rated you a 1. Most saying your rates keep rising . What is the best deal you can offer me and why are you not even making it onto the Energy watch result site? Im with Origin looking for cheaper power. Cheers John

Johnno asked on May 28, 2018

Answer this

You may want to ask yourself WHY the ratings are either 5 or 1( 0 not being an option). I believe after my traumatic experience with Click that every time a genuine review is posted a sham positive reviews are generated to negate the negative reviews. Therefore I have no confidence in this site as it is either inept or complicit in this Scamming Company!

GizGirl Is spot on..... Product Review has really done them self a major disservice by posting such a false rating of this a SPONSORED Provider.
You only need to check the ratings of the other energy providers to see this review for Click Energy is RUBBISH

Gizgirl

How to add additional account holder?

John asked on May 25, 2018