2D at St Andrews cathedral

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

It can include more content as a lot of time are wasted in waiting. More teachers required to help those that need help. No teaching was done on the 3rd day after lunch and we were there to watch videos.

The content probably only need 2 days max.

Amazing camp - kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I would highly recommend any child interested in coding to attend this camp. The concepts were very well explained to the kids. Being a practical course the lessons were applied daily with the end result being the creation of an app that the kids could play with, share and be proud of.

My kids love Code Camp!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

My kids loved Code Camp! They learnt to code their own games with characters, levels and even background music....and were so excited to tell me all that they had learnt at the end of each day. There was a good balance between coding and outside play.....so for 2 very active, busy boys, this balance was great. They can't wait to go to Code Camp again to develop their coding skills further.

11 out of 10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

He just loved meeting kids who like the same thing. Enjoyed the program and I love the game he made.

I’m amazed at what my son has achieved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

We are very impressed by the app my son has made. He really loved the camp too - which is the most important thing. Will definitely be going again.

Good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

it was helpful and I met some friends. It was a bit hard to understand. The classes were well set up which was good.

Coding for my kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

My kids loved coding these holidays. It was the first time for my daughter and second time for my son. They can't wait until the next camp!!

Must do for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

When I picked my daughter up after her first day I asked did you like it she said "no mum I didn't like it I LOVED IT". Today was her last day & she cant wait for the next one & is sad that it's finished. I recommend this camp for all kids.

Loved it. Will be found the next one!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

She loved it and was very proud of her achievement! She wants to build in this and will definitely do the next holiday camp if she can!

Amazing! Can’t wait to enrol again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My son skipped home from code camp each day. This being his first experience coding, I wasn’t sure how he’d find it, but the delivery at code camp made him love every minute and he’s learned so much in three days. Amazing to sit at a computer and have your child walk you through a brand new game they’ve created - what a wow moment! This has been the perfect intro to coding for my boy and I know he can’t wait to sign up at the next opportunity and delve more into the coding world. Thank you to the wonderful teachers and organisers for an incredible, fun and super organised program.

Perfect Combination of Brain Power & Play

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My son has had a great time at his second Code Camp and will be back for the third & fourth - he’s thoroughly enjoyed having to think about how to get his project going and had a lovely time playing with new friends in between each session! Fantastic school holiday fun!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My son did Code camp these school holidays and loved it. Teachers were great. He would come home so excited. He loves his cap and t-shirt. I like it how they send a personal email every day to show what my child did. His already looking forward to doing more coding next holidays!

Amazing Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

My son could not stop talking about his teachers.
He said “ they were helpful and kind.”He loved attending and could not stop talking about his day.
I asked my son if he found it hard and he said “ not really”
He is 7 and had completed Code Camp Little League. I think this helped him.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

She’s really enjoyed the camp,and so surprised with her job,will be join the camp next time for sure .All the stuffs are great!!!

Engagement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

This course really got my daughter engaged with coding. She found it fun and the location was somewhere new for us which is always fun.

The staff made my son very welcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Very satisfied and the course outlone was at my sons standard.The staff were very welcoming each morning and provide good feed back to me at tge end of every day.

Awesome school holiday activity!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

My 8 year old absolutely LOVED code camp... after the first day he was already begging me to enrol him in the next school holiday Camp (even though he still had 2 days to go of his first experience!). I am used to having to nudge him out the door on normal school days - didn't seem to have that problem during Code Camp! Best experience and one that I will book again without hesitation.

Verified Customer

Our usual holiday activity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

This is the third camp that Jamie has been in and he enjoyed it very much every single time. Very interested to see what he has created at the end and he has learnt something new each time.
The helpers/ teachers were excellent too. They are always friendly and keep you well informed. They always make sure the kids are safe and have as much fun as possible.

Verified Customer

Fantastic opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I highly recommend Code Camp to any kids who are into coding and computers. My daughter had a fantastic time and learnt so much. She has come away with excitement and enthusiasm to continue working on her game app and desperate to learn more.

Excellent fun learning experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

My 9 year old attended code camp for the 1st time this Spring Holidays and loved it from the outset! The environment was nurturing, exciting, educational and focused on supporting the kids irrespective of their capability. Enrollment was easy, the daily feedback from the camp organisers and the smile on her face at the end of each day made it a great experience and one I will certainly repeat.

1 of 20 pages

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks

Mel asked on Nov 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mel! Thanks for getting in touch. You can bring your own laptop or we hire out laptops at the cost of $29 per child. Give us a call on 1300 CODECAMP or email us at hello@codecamp.com.au if you need anything else. :)

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks Linh

Linh asked on Nov 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

I have four boys that would like to attend, please let me know where and when? Bec

Rebecca asked on Oct 26, 2017

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the message.

Have you signed up to the email wait list? If you have we will send you an email to let you know when you can enrol your child at Code Camp.

Click https://codecamp.com.au and sign up.

Thanks see you and your four boys in the summer holidays!

Chris Garner from Code Camp