Happy boy happy mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

I’m very pleased with the results and the joy my son had of the camp every day I picked him up. His excitement of going back the next day and of what they’d been doing all day. Eager to show his progress and what his game could do. Thumbs up for this great experience from us.

Verified Customer

You MUST enrol your child today, has ignited a passion with my son

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

"best thing I have done all school holidays, and I want to go back to do the next level" quote from my son. Really loved it. he was so passionate that when he came home each day he wanted to continue building on his experience all night. great experience and would encourage all parents to enroll their kids.

Sydney, Australia

• 1 answer
Private message

Happy techy boy of non techy parents :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

Our son loves anything technology-oriented and, in the spirit of supporting his passion while being mindful of ‘passive’ screen time, we enrolled him for the Spark program. He absolutely loved it! Without really knowing how on earth he could enjoy days on end of technology, I DO know that he had a fabulous time, he learnt some basics of coding and he felt pride in his own accomplishments. Enough said. He’ll be attending again!

Best holiday program ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

My son (7) absolutely loved this camp! Wasn't sure at first - 3 days at 'school' during the holidays - but! Wow he would have spent a week there! Came home every night and worked on his app some more with what he'd learned that day. He already can't wait til the next one. best holiday program ever!

Great program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

My 10 year old boy and his friends loved the program. The program kept them busy. They rode their bikes to the school. To them it was an adventure filled 3 days. Thanks very much for organising !

Excited kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

When I picked up my kids after code camp each day, they ran to me firing a million, excited, happy words per second at me. I've never seen them love a holiday activity this much before.

Great school holiday activity!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I was unsure whether my boys (9 and 11) would like Code Camp or not. They absolutely loved it! Right from the start they got into it and couldn't wait to get there for the next 2 days. Staff were fantastic- even the boys commented on how nice they were. Boys can't wait for next school holidays so they can go to the next level of Code Camp!!

He'll be back for sure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

My 10yo son has done a few CodeCamps now and will most certainly be back for more. The staff helped out when he was sick on the second day, helping him catch up and finish his app.

amazing experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

My son really enjoyed the camp, friendly and caring teachers. My son felt the lead teacher went a bit quick with the content, but other helpers stepping in to help him

CodeCamp is a winner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

My 7 year old loved code camp and wants to go back next holiday. The communication and feedback each day was great and Vicky and Julieat Darlinghurst were friendly and helpful. Thank you

Code Camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

My eight year old loved his three days at Code Camp and came home every day excited to tell me about what he had been doing that day at Code Camp. He also told me it was better than school. My son has just shown me the app and game he designed and it blew me away that it could be created within three days. The Code Camp people were fantastic to deal with every step of the way. I would recommend it to any parent looking for a school holiday activity for their child.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Fantastic! My son just loves it! Very enjoyable! Making new friends! He will definitely come back again on next holiday

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Have been wanting to enrol my son for years but circumstances meant I was unable to until now. It lived up to my high expectations. My son loved it and would definitely go again. I highly recommend it.

Very good designed course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

My son hadn't wanted to go to code camp before he attended it. And he fell in love with it after first class. He show me his app to me and told his friends. I would like some other courses in school day if available. Thank you.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Very well run sessions. Kids loved it. Great comms from the organisers and easy to book etc. all round great experience!

Code Camp -- holiday program -

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

My 7yo daughter just finished a 4day Code camp - she absolutely loved it. She would come home and be so excited to show off what she's learned. Like the another user has said, I was a little disappointed that the the creation was heavily focused on click and drop but nevertheless it has given my daughter a new passion

A great holiday program the kids will love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

My son just finished a 3 day Code Camp program. He loved it! It was everything he’d hoped for - learning to code and creating his own game, having fun and making friends! I can’t recommend it enough. Excellent communication to parents, interesting and practical sessions and extra bonuses too like Code Camp merchandise. I’m so glad to have found this, thanks Code Camp!

Fantastic, organised 3 day code camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

My daughter absolutely loved going to code camp and I was blown away by what she achieved. Very well organised and all the teachers were great !!

He loved it, but there was little actual coding.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

My son loved going to Code Camp a couple of times, and was really excited and enjoyed the time. I went through the actual logic in the code section of the app with him and he'd had little interaction with it. Most of the focus appears to be on the click and drop scene creation, which is not coding at all. We've used orher kids coding apps at our local library that are more flexible, code focused and stimulating. It's expensive for what they actually do in the end, but he did find the days very entertaining.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks so much for your feedback. We aim to make each of our camps even better than the last so really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch, and we're really happy that your son has loved... read more »

Fun and educational program

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Meeting new friends , learning new skills and good hours for working parents.
Well structure program kids did not feel bored at all.
Love the Tshirts, cap and medal.

1 of 13 pages

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks

Mel asked on Nov 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mel! Thanks for getting in touch. You can bring your own laptop or we hire out laptops at the cost of $29 per child. Give us a call on 1300 CODECAMP or email us at hello@codecamp.com.au if you need anything else. :)

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks Linh

Linh asked on Nov 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

I have four boys that would like to attend, please let me know where and when? Bec

Rebecca asked on Oct 26, 2017

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the message.

Have you signed up to the email wait list? If you have we will send you an email to let you know when you can enrol your child at Code Camp.

Click https://codecamp.com.au and sign up.

Thanks see you and your four boys in the summer holidays!

Chris Garner from Code Camp