Excited to return!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

My daughter had a wonderful time learning new skills and the opportunity to keep learning and tweaking her code after the three-day ccourse was a great bonus.

Learning can be fun

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

A great opportunity for my daughter to explore and learn more about coding in a more practical and meaningful way and it was fun.

A great school holiday alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

After three days my six year old was able to do basic coding to build a game and reallly enjoy himself in the process

Verified Customer

My grandson totally loved code camp and can't wait to go again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

My grandson reported that he had a great time and was excited every afternoon to show me what he had learnt. He said that there was no bullying problems and that he did not see any altercations between the children which tells me that they must have been fully occupied and focused. Well done for providing an engaging and well supervised learning environment for these children.

This was a fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

My son said that it was a challenge to build the courses and that he is really enjoying them, he loves a challenge and is looking forward to doing Ignite!

Verified Customer

My daughter learnt so much so just wants to do more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

My daughter loved her code camp experience and came out with an app, a tshirt and a medal that she is so proud to have! The first question was, when do I go to code camp again? I recommend this educational camp to all parents.

My child LOVES code-camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

My 9 year old son is hooked on all things technology and was SO excited to go on his first codecamp. He has completed spark and can’t wait to head back to Ignite! Think we have alittle computer genius on our hands, or he will be when he has completed all 3 levels. Love the organisation, the t-shirts & hats and the knowledge he is gained already this far!

Brilliant for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Brilliant innovation for kids especially with technology becoming part of everyday life. It’s teaching kids to think plan and action not to mention have fun all at the same time.

Verified Customer

Best tech camp we've attended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

My son loves technology and he has done holiday camps both in Australia and the US and this is the best out of all of them. Code Camp was the only one which had follow-up activities which they emailed us at regular intervals after camp. We've just registered for our second camp and my son can't wait.

Best school holiday camp for kids.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

My child had so much fun coding. It’s a great program for kids and very useful skill to learn. Amazing teachers.

Fun, challenging and educational

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

The title of my review was my 9 year old's response when I asked him to describe going to the Spark camp. With that, we enrolled for the next summer session.

Fantastic course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

My son loved his days at Code Camp and he has continued to use the skills he learnt since. The team were so helpful and supportive too. We've just booked him in for the next course because he enjoyed it so much.

Kids who want to go back every day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

My 6 and 8 yo daughters went to code camp for the first time and absolutely loved it. On the final day, they wanted to go back the next day (on a saturday), the loved it so much. I've just booked them in for the next school holidays.

Fantastic Introductory Coding Courses for Kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I cannot recommend Code Camp enough! My nine year old son had so much fun, and learned so much he was able to come home and teach me a thing or two! After the first day, my son begged me to let him come back on the next school holidays. He is so proud of the game he made at Code Camp, he has shown his friends from school, grandparents... everyone, two months after he completed Code Camp, he is still talking about it. The staff are all so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and the kids just adore them, it is definitely great value, and a great investment in your child's education.

My son was in heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

My son did Code Camp for the first time last school holidays and we have just booked him in again (along with his younger sister who is attending for the first time). He loved every minute of it and improved his coding skills significantly, He has enjoyed the fortnightly tutorials which are sent via email after the camp. This has enabled him to continue learning in between the camps. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a child who is interested in coding. Really well run and the course has a lot of substance.

Fun way to code

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Code Camp is a very well organised, friendly and fun way to start coding .... our son enjoyed it and the friendships made, so he will be back for more next holidays.

Fantastic Coding Opportunity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Great experience for my children to go through the motions of producing a game. My 9 year old is now very confident in her use of coding terminology, produced two games, trouble shot issues, and was well supported during the 4 day camp.

Verified Customer

A fantastic program, very well structured for fun learning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

My 7 and 9 year old sons have been twice now to code camp and love it, they can't wait to go again. They love showing us their games and and editing them at home after the camp via the website and continuing their learning. From complete beginners with no coding experience they were talking about loops, conditions and counters with confidence and enthusiasm by the second and third day at camp.

My Son LOVES Code camp!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Always interesting and full of fun. My Son asks me to book him back in again next Holidays as every camp finishes!

Fantastic fun for my 6 year old

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

My little boy had an amazing time completing the Little League program! I am always worrying about the amount of screen time that he gets, but with this, it was so evident that he was learning, solving problems and using his imagination- something you don't always get other types of screen time. They played a lot of games both on and off their iPads which I thought was a good break for them. The teachers were really lovely and professional, the communication from Code Camp was really great compared to some other camps I have booked him into before. He is already asking to go back these summer holidays and the best bit is we are doing more coding at home.

1 of 11 pages

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks

Mel asked on Nov 22, 2017

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks Linh

Linh asked on Nov 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

I have four boys that would like to attend, please let me know where and when? Bec

Rebecca asked on Oct 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the message.

Have you signed up to the email wait list? If you have we will send you an email to let you know when you can enrol your child at Code Camp.

Click https://codecamp.com.au and sign up.

Thanks see you and your four boys in the summer holidays!

Chris Garner from Code Camp