Review rating:

Investment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

This is our 3rd code camp!! My daughter and her bff love this holiday education and fun. A great investment

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

My 9 year old daughter LOVED Code Camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Code Camp proved an excellent and engaging introduction to coding - demystifying the practice of writing code and making it fun. My daughter has continued to play with and work on the game she coded during camp.

Nice to see my 8yo POSITIVELY engaging with technology

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I have a tech obsessed 8 yo boy who would spend his entire life on a device if we let him. One of the biggest struggles of modern parenting is finding the balance between getting their kids out and active & letting them engage with the technology that makes our modern world run. After code camp Archer was spending time building games & learning rather than mindlessly watching youtubers & he's enrolled to learn something a little more complex this time around. The teachers are warm and friendly & he has very much found his tribe among the kids. Very much recommended.

Code Camp is Heaven for every Tech Head!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

My 8yr old son will be attending his 3rd camp these holidays and he can't wait. It's very well organised, professional and so much fun for all the kids. It also really helps that each camp has been held at his school so he already feels comfortable and familiar with his surroundings! I would definitely recommend this camp for any kids that are even slightly interested in technology and having fun!

My 7 yr old loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Great program, very organised. My child raved about it. Would definitely recommend school holiday 3 day program. It's different and kids learn.

Code Camp rocks !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My daughter will be attending her 3rd camp these next school holidays. It has become a school holiday ritual. The kids really seem to grow in confidence with each day they attend, and they are so proud to show their friends and family the game that they have made at the end of camp. The camps are well organised and appear to be pitched at the right level to each group. Getting the mix right between teaching, and still having fun isn't easy, but they do it well. Looking forward to seeing what gets created at the next camp !!

Melbourne

Private message

School holidays sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

A fantastic program for kids who are interested in learning about coding, and also those returning to learn more! Well organised, knowledgeable and fun teachers, easy to book and great communication during the day and also after classes.

Great actvity, Great setup, Great staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Great experience, staff were super friendly and super helpful. My son thought all the staff were amazing and were always happy to help!

Verified Customer

Returning students wanting to learn more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

My two youngest have attended Code Camps in 2 different locations & have asked to return. They both had a great time & were so proud of their app.

Such a great initiative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Code Camp is such a great initiative to get young kids interested in coding. My son loved it and I'm thankful that there are programs out there like this that cater to kids who may not be interested in lots of sport, as it provides them with a fun and creative way to do something practical with computers. Which hopefully sparks a life long interest in code.

Verified Customer

My son loved it and can't wait to go back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My son completed the 1st program and couldn't stop raving about it that we ended up enrolling him in the second program being held the following week! Everyone was friendly and helpful and he thought the instructors were lots of fun. He couldn't believe he was able to actually build an app that he could play.
He is usually very shy and usually is only willing to do an activity if he has a friend enrolled, but he was more than happy to go back to Code Camp all by himself, that's how much he loved it.

My Son loves Code Camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My son loved Code Camp, he couldn't wait to come back, he is looking forward to the next school holidays!

I would do it every day if I could

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My son is about to go to his second code camp and can't wait!! He says it was 5 stars, awesome and can't wait to go back. Thanks code camp for providing such a great experience!!

Great outcome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Our son developed interested in coding ever since his first codecamp experience. Great care and professionalism. Affordable and great value for money.

Beginners coding

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

The only problem I had was that he wasn't suitable for the young beginners and I wasn't sure whether he could go into the next group up. I enjoyed the daily email with 'ask your child about'. This meant my conversation was bigger than 'how was today' okay I guess! He is going back this holiday.

What a fantastic program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

"The Code Camp holiday program was AWESOME". This was the reaction from our son. The staff were very helpful and the kids came out with something to show. The app/game they developed was downloadable and able to demonstrate the aspects of what they had learnt.
Our only criticism is that it wasn't long enough!!!!!
We're booked into the next holiday program.
Thanks to all the team who made this such a memorable experience.

My kid loved Code Camp!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My 9 year old girl absolutely loved her first Code Camp. It was very well organised and the educators were fabulous. She is going back these holidays for round two!

"MUST HAVE" for kids starting Y2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

For quite sometime I was searching for the Coding School for my girl in Y2. Most of the school's didn't get all ticks. Luckily, Code Camp started Vacation Coding Camp in school which was an instant click both of my girl and myself. She fully enjoyed it, instructors were extremely helpful and professional. Even after the Vacation Camp, she kept on getting constant follow-up and help from her instructors. Great Job !! This term my girl insisted for enrollment as she wants to complete her game!

Great Holiday Learning

- Sets up our kids futures in IT
- Great bonding and friendships over the 3-4 days
- Encourages lateral thinking about computer games and programming
- During breaks kids are outdoors playing games etc

Amazing program, awesome fun!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My boy loves this program! He's been three times already! Really well organised, great instructors, the kids love it! Awesome idea, thank you!!!

1 of 3 pages