A wonderful experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Code Camp was well organised and lots of fun. My son said it has been his favourite school holiday activity yet.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks for such a wonderful review. We are glad to hear that your son loved his time at Code Camp! We hope he is still coding from home on Code Camp World and to see him next school holidays.

Daughter loved the camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Was tentative to do it at first, but after the first day was absolutely in love with code camp. Insisted on wearing hat and tshirt for the next 2 days.

Post camp, she has continued to build on her game and now shares it with her school friends and family.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks for sending through such a lovely review Stuart. We are glad to hear your daughter loves her game and has found a new passion for Coding! We'd love to see her again in the next school holidays :)

Fantastic lessons for kids and follow up for parents.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The camp was great fun for my son and he also learned a lot, not just about coding, but about structured thinking and problem solving. He was engaged with the course every day and couldn't wait to get back to finish off his game. As a parent I loved the feedback each day from the course including photos and topics to discuss, and the fact I can share his game with family and friends all around the world. I really can't fault the structure, teachers or lessons learned. I wondered about the cost but realised they really do deliver great value. We will be returning for the next levels for sure.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Vicky, thanks for sending through such lovely feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to send that through. We are glad that you and your son enjoyed your experience with Code Camp. W... read more »

Great way to spend the holidays

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Really well supported course. Young vibrant group of tutors who seemed to be just right for teaching the kids. My son had a great time creating his own game. Highly recommend it if your kid is interested.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Sophie, thank you for the lovely review! We are glad to hear that your son had a great time at Code Camp and found a new passion in coding. We'd love to see him again at the next Code Camp :)

Coding Crazy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

My son was enthusiastic about it and met many new friends. Each day after the session, he will be delighted to show me his progress. Highly recommend it.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Anita, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We love hearing that your son has found a new passion in coding and loved what he was learning. Hope to see him at the next Code Camp :)

• 1 comment
  • 16 helpful votes
Private message

Great 3 day course

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Great 3 days. Girls really enjoyed it. One point the beginner class has a few more teachers and the girls did say one more teacher in the intermediate course would of been better.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate hearing back from our Code Camp parents and students as we're always trying to improve our camps. We are glad to hear the girls enjoyed their time and we hope to see them at the next Code Camp :)

Fantastic coding camp for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I thought 3 days of coding for my daughter may get a little boring for her. She absolutely loved it. She went with a couple of her friends and they were all so enthusiastic and full of excitement about their work and what they produced. They were so keen to return to camp the next day to learn and do more. Highly recommend the camp!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks for your lovely feedback! We are glad to hear that your daughter and her friends had a great time at Code Camp :) We love hearing that children have found a new passion and are enthused by w... read more »

Wonderful experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

I had never seen my son so excited with any other holiday activities. He was eager to show and explain to us what he learnt each day, and his plans for the next day. After the first session he was already making plans to return on the next school holidays.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thank you for your feedback Maria! We are so glad to hear that your son is such a keen coder and happy with what he has learnt. We would love to see him at the next Code Camp to try his hand at learning more code :)

My kids loved it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

My kids (aged 7 and 9) loved code camp and making their own app. They have been showing everyone what they have done.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thank you for the lovely feedback Christine! We are so glad to hear that your children have loved learning and creating at Code Camp and are excited about their apps. We hope to see them again at the next camp to see what they can create next :)

Best Holiday stuff ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2018

Engaging
Educational
Fun
My daughter had a blast and she is super keen to come again. A very successful programme.
Would love it if it was offered in the Adelaide Hills though,it is quite a drive from where we live into Adelaide.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Colleen, we always appreciate hearing from our Code Camp Parents as we are always looking for more ways to reach keen coders around Australia and how to improve our service. We are glad your dau... read more »

She definitely wants to go again. Any chance of having a Code Camp in the Adelaide Hills in the near future?

Code Camp Official

Hi Colleen, I'll definitely be passing this expression of interest onto our management to see if we can get a Code Camp closer to you. If you have a connection with a local school we'd love to be put in touch :)

We love Code Camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

My son absolutely enjoyed code camp. He learn so much & can’t wait to do it again next holidays. Teacher were amazing ..

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thank you for your feedback Maria! So glad to hear that our staff helped your son have a great time at Code Camp and that he learnt a lot about coding :) We look forward to seeing you in the next school holidays!

Perfect and successful program for child

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

This is perfect and successfull program for the childs, can be set program regular at the school term if possible.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Joyce, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Code Camp. We always appreciate hearing from our Code Camp Parents as we are always looking for more ways to re... read more »

Great holiday program

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Great program for kids. Kept my child very interested and engaged, and obviously it’s a great skill for today’s children to learn

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Kirsty, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your child had a great time at Code Camp :) We hope they continue practising from home using Code Camp World. We would love to see you at the next camp!

Wonderful valuable experience for my son.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

My son’s confidence has soared over the last 3 days of code camp. He has loved every part of the program. He is very proud of his achievements. I believe the teachers were very professional and competent. My child was cared for very well. He has taken away some very impressive skills. Thank you code camp.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We're happy to hear that your son has learned a new skill, gained confidence and enjoyed his experience. We hope he continues coding and would love to see him at the next Code Camp!

Awesome experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

My son loved every day of Code Camp and learnt so much about coding! He’s only 6 years old and knows way more about coding than I do!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Briana! Thank you for such a lovely review :) We appreciate hearing feedback from our Code Camp parents and children! We're glad to hear that we have inspired a keen little coder! Hope to see you at the next one :)

Verified Customer

Blast 3d lab amazing. Easily the best kids activity my son has ever done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

My son went to blast lab 3d and, after the first day he was dragging me out of bed each morning to get there early for the doors opening.
Like many kids activities this one was not cheap. It was immediately apparent they were had heaps of tutors (comp sci students in our case) to provide really good teacher to student numbers. The end result is far and away the best programming teaching environment I have ever seen. The tutors helped the kids plan what to build. They had the time to sit with each child and help with their problems and showed them how to debug their programs. Seriously now my primary school child can program in javascript.

My son had a total blast with making his game and has shown it to all his friends and family.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thanks for such a lovely review Jeffrey! We are so glad that you and your son had a great experience with Code Camp. We are happy to hear your son has a new passion for coding and that our team wer... read more »

Excellent camp.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Excellent camp. The kid showed me his programs at home. The kid taught me how the parameters and logics are set. The kid loves to come back to code and learn more.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Kit, thanks for the lovely feedback. We are so glad to hear that your child has found a new passion for coding! We'd love to see them again at the next Code Camp :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Very pleased with Code Camp for my 9 year old daughter. Her experience was she had lots of fun and she wants to go back soon. The app she designed and coded herself is amazing. What a wonderful way to spend 3 days - making your own digital game!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Justin, thanks for the wonderful feedback! We are glad to hear that your daughter has made a great game and loved her time at Code Camp. We hope she continues practising her code from home and we would love to see her again soon!

She has continued coding and made a few more games since the camp. Her other coding games purchased via the Apple App Store have become obsolete now, because they don’t offer the same interaction a... read more »

Good experience for my son

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

This is my son' s first time to codecamp, he really enjoyed it. After back home, he show the game to family members and superise them, we will definitely go back again

Comments
Code Camp Official

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so happy to hear that your son was so excited about what he had learned at Code Camp. We'd love to see him at Code Camp again soon :)

Good learning for kids

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Great learning opportunity for kids. I wish they could conduct these camps i this area more often. Good exposure to learn coding.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Shruti, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate hearing back from our parents and students as we are always looking for ways to improve our camps. Hope to see you at the next Code Camp :)

1 of 18 pages