PERFECT CODING!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

The games we all love can be made here!!! JavaScript makes them great! CodeCamp is basically teaching the kids to make Candy Crush!
CodeCamp should be not just in holidays but in school work.

What an Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Very impressed with everything about Code Camp. Exceptional organisation and communication. The program completely engaged and inspired my child. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Special mention to Lachie’s teacher Josh who according to Lachie is The Best Ever person!!!!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Lachlan, Thanks for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that your son had such a great time at Code Camp. We always love hearing that children have come away from camp with a great g... read more »

Great start for learning to code

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Code Camp has given my 7 year old a new insight into how the games he loves are made, and a new appreciation for seeing how he can bring something from his imagination into life on the screen. He had a ball and is keen to go again.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Shoana,
Thanks for your positive feedback! We are always excited to hear about students who have come away from camp inspired to continue coding :) We'd love to have such a keen coder come back to Code Camp in the next school holidays!

It’s great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

When every time I picked up my kid, her big smile had showed me how much she liked Code Camp.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Karen,
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your daughter had such a great time at Code Camp! We'd love to see her smiling face at Code Camp again these school holidays :)

Code Camp is Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Code camp is a great way to spend some days on the holidays. My son loved making his own computer game, and can't wait to go back next holidays.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Nerida,
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your son enjoyed his time at Code Camp and is proud of his game. We'd love to see him at the next Code Camp!

Verified Customer

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Awesome camp! Very well recommended! Excellent experience for my son. Will definitely enroll again on next school holiday! Teachers are all helpful mindful.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Edwin, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always thankful to hear feedback from parents and students so that we can constantly improve our camps. We are glad to hear that our staff we... read more »

My child loved it

Fantastic , he learnt a lot and was upset it was only 3 days haha . Looking
Forward to next holidays .

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Felisha,
Thanks for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that he learnt so much from his time at Code Camp. We'd love to have him back in the next school holidays to take on the next level of Code Camp :)

My son Looooves Code Camp!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

It is so great to have a place that my son can explore his passion. He asks to go back ASAP each time it finishes.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Callista, Thank you for your feedback. We always love hearing that we have helped inspire another keen coder at Code Camp! We hope he is practising his code at home on Code Camp World and would... read more »

My son loved this activity !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

This was a fantastic activity ! My son got so much out of it. I would recommend it to anyone whose child likes computers.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Kristen,
Thanks for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that your son had a great time at Code Camp! We hope he's still coding away on Code Camp World and hope to see him again in the next school holidays :)

Perfect for my 9 year old

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

This feeds his real interest in a challenging and fun way. He’s happy / I’m happy and he’s learning about something he loves

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Jen,
Thanks for your positive feedback! We always love hearing feedback from parents and students, especially keen coders. We hope he's still coding from home on Code Camp World and we'd love to see him again at Code Camp :)

The best code camp EVER !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Love the code camp. Will definitely coming back for next term !! The first day when he came home he already side he love it very much.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Agnes,
Thanks for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your son had a great time at Code Camp! We hope to see him in the next school holidays to take on the next challenge :)

Amazing Code Camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

Our world evolve around Rishab ,our precious son and see him happy and smiling ,makes our day worth living. Many thanks to team Code Camp

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Pradeep,
Thanks for your feedback. It's lovely to hear that your son had a great time at Code Camp! We'd love to see him at camp again soon :)

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Wow!! I was blown away with the entire experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

My son recently attended Code Camp and WOW! What an experience. Not only did he have an amazing time and learn so much, coming home with his own game and access to the Code Camp portal, he's raving about all of it and can't wait to do it again next school holidays. The communication from Code Camp every day on what he learned, and things to ask him, were fantastic! I loved seeing the photo too! Amazing!! The whole experience was A++++!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Indy! Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback :) We are so happy to hear you and your son enjoyed your time at Code Camp! We are glad to hear that he made a great game and is excited about w... read more »

Hi there!! Yes, we are already looking at booking him in for the next school holidays! He's very keen. Thank you again.

It was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

My son enjoyed the camp and has learnt blocking coding. He is very keen to continue learning coding. Thank you.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Raj,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that your son enjoyed his time at Code Camp this season! We'd love to have him come back to Code Camp for the next challenge :)

Fantastic Course at a prime location!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Oliver thoroughly enjoyed Code Camp and I believe even more so, given the location at his present school and also being amongst school peers and friends. Whilst he loves technology and picks up concepts relatively easily, the last few days being in and environment in which he is familiar and comfortable I believe has allowed to flourish!

Even with this Code Camp now complete, Oliver is still keen to continue on with his work at home. He is also super keen for the next Code Camp too!

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Ashley, Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear that your son enjoyed his time at Code Camp :) We are always happy to hear that children have come away with a great game and... read more »

Its Fun !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

It was fun doing the coding and making friends. It was a fun challenge. The teachers are very nice , helpful and knowledgeable.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Michaela!
Thank you for your positive feedback :) We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Code Camp! We are always happy to hear that students have made friends as well as awesome games!
Hope to see you in the next school holidays.

Fantastic holiday experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Both my boys (aged 9 and 7) attended Code Camp for the school holidays. They both loved it and learnt so much. The care provided was excellent and the management and communication with parents was exceptional. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi There!
Thank you for your positive feedback :) We are so glad to hear that your two boys had a blast at Code Camp! We would love to have them back again for the next school holidays!

Extremely engaging term break activity for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

My girls (9.5 and 7.5) both completed the Spark program this week. They came home each day excited to tell me their achievements for the day and returned to Code Camp each morning eager to get started again. My girls were exhausted by the end of the week but the camp kept their attention, gave them a great introduction to coding and they were incredibly proud to show me their finished games.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Sarah! Thank you for your positive feedback :) We are so happy to hear that your daughters had a great time at Code Camp! We always love to hear that children have not only come away with a gre... read more »

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

My son absolutely loved code camp and especially the teachers. He loved producing a game to show everyone at the end of it. He felt very accomplished and proud of himself. He can’t wait for the next code camp.

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Bel, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that your son had a great time at Code Camp. We aspire that children come away from camp with a passion to code as well as a g... read more »

A fun and educational 3 days

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

It was fantastic!!! The only suggestion would be to have some structured play when waiting for pick up or drop off

Comments
Code Camp Official

Hi Tara! Thank you for your feedback :) We are glad to hear you had a great time at Code Camp. We're always looking for ways to make our future camps even better than the last so your feedback abo... read more »

1 of 16 pages