Adelaide

• 1 comment

Water is fine

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

The water itself is fine.... better then the local tap water as its full of limestone. BUT the plastic bottles are HORRIBLE!
They easy break, crumble etc. The plastic is that thin you can twist the bottle

Greensborough

Private message

Terrible. Contains micro plastics.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

On inspection the water contains threads of what can only be described as micro plastics/microfibres. Had been experiencing migraines for around 12 months and had subsided since we stopped buying bottled water.. interesting to see so many others complaining of the same. We bought a 10l recently to use however had another terrible experience. Wrote to product recall but never heard back. This product should not be on shelves and is unsafe.

Wonky wobbly bottles

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

The bottles are thin and don’t stand up they just fall over, not good more water ends up on the table. Not a happy customer.

Makes you feel horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I stopped buying the water from coles a while ago as i found that every single time i drank it i felt sick and as though i had indigestion. I was given a bottle and stupidly drank some, confirming what I'd thought. ... sure enough i feel disgusting again and can 100% put it down to this water. The funny thing is that this has only been happening since coles changed the bottles a little while back.
My question is what the hell kind of chemicals are in the processing of this recycled plastic???
Whatever it is, its clearly making people sick!!

Narre Warren

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers

Coles natural spring water

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I try a lot of water in bottles, from different shops / supermarkets. this water is very average its okay to drink but I prefer other brand, I buy this water as its very inexpensive to buy and good to take to work. it comes in a soft container with a blue lid. Coles supermarket has high standards so I know its safe to drink for a convenience.

yukkk

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

i have just purchased a slab of water from coles kalgoorlie and ive been feeling sick after 2bottles of water, nauseous and a upset stomach, after reading all these reviews i know now it is this disgusting water the halfwits are still selling somebody needs to do something about it asap

Water

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I drink 3 bottles a day.at approximately 30cents who wouldn't. It has encouraged family & friend to drink water.I also like the 70 cents 1.5 litre

Purchased at: Coles

Not as good as normal Tap water !

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Made me sick and have a sore stomach. Same with my little cousins. I’d never get it again because of that reason.

need a knife

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

You need a knife to cut around the edges of this water to open it. I try and try to open it and even large guys have problems also. After reading the rest of these reviews I wont be buying it again. What's the point if you cant open the damn lid at 1 am in the morning for a drink.

Makes you sick!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Normally buy bottled water from woollies and have never had a problem. Bought some of the home brand bottled water from coles, and since drinking it have been dealing with an upset stomach, nausea, bad headaches and tiredness. Came here and read all these reviews and wondered if it was coincidence. Stopped drinking it and have started feeling relatively better!

Purchased at: Coles

Not the same water as picture but still coles brand water!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

It tastes great and doesnt give my migranes....
But the one pictured in this website did,dont buy that one but buy other coles branded waters 100%

Purchased at: Coles

Headaches Sore Stomach And Feeling Crap!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I bought a slab and it's usually ok mind you it's been months and this time it took 4 turns to get the lid off. Even my aunt who is a big lady struggled and also it smells like plastic and oil tastes weird upset my stomach and gave me a migraine! Last time I had migraines but thought it was the heat nope every other brand of water including tap is fine Do not buy!! I am taking it back for a full refund!! Someone needs to investigate this!!

Horrid! Got SEVERE STOMACH ULCER & BURNING sensations

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Hi all, if you've been drinking this Coles Natural Spring Water, then BEWARE! I did the worst thing and drank it, I first felt BURNING sensations on my skin, then suffered from severe stomach ULCERS. I thought I'm allergic to some food and started eliminating all the food items I doubted. My family was affected too, but not as much as I was. You see, I drink a lot of water, because for the basic fact that I feel thirsty, but it got a bit out of hand and became suspicious. I lost hope in eating food, so I trusted milk would do the trick. I drank milk every time I was thirsty and stopped eating other foods. How long could I wait like that for a better water? I have cholesterol issues, so even though there was no other choice than drinking milk to keep myself safe, being so stupid, I drank that water again, and that was when I realised it was COLES WATER that DAMAGED me and it was the reason I was suffering like that. I'm still suffering from it as I cannot find other alternatives ;( If anyone is suffering like that, please share the word around.

It tastes like oily tap water.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Like, exactly like oily tap water. The whole thing seems a scam to be honest. I think someone should run tests on it!

Private message

Water taste like 'plastic'.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

The water claimed to be 'natural' spring water but it tastes horrible and smells like 'plastic'. YUCK! Could it be the re-cycled bottle that contributes to the foul smell? Fix it or take it off the shelves.

Melbourne

Sickening!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

How is this water still on the shelves?!? It made my daughter and I so sick! Migraines, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision. It’s been weeks since I stopped drinking it, and I still don’t feel right. Shame on you, Coles!

Migraine material

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Bought Coles water by accident and then after drinking it started getting terrible migraine headaches. My 11 yr old son did too. Never again!

Would rate it zero if I could. Migraine material

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

After suffering terrible headaches at work and thinking it must be from dehydration, I upped my water intake only for them to become absolutely unbearable. After eliminating every other factor that could be causing it, I realised it was Coles bottled water causing them. To test the theory I drank some and waited - Lo and behold, shortly after a migraine headache set in. Not sure what is going on within the last few months - but lots of people seem to be falling really ill after drinking this water.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

It was horrid.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

The water I bought from Coles Supermarket was horrid. It had a funny taste to it and gave me a headache that I would not even beg upon my worst enemy and that's saying a lot. Please don't buy this water unless you want a headache because if you do your dumber then me and that's also saying ALOT.

Purchased at: Coles Online

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shell Cove

Makes you sick

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I was interested to see that a lot of people have been sick and having headaches from the coles water,I changed over a few months ago and have been feeling nausea and have headaches,I told hubby it must be the water (as a joke), but know I’m scared that it is

1 of 6 pages