Karratha

Private message

Its a nice place to shop. affordable and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Amazing crews, the shop is big and clean, organised and has a big bargain sale. love the beauty products, dairy, vegetable areas and also cold beverages.

Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Coles Eden nsw is shocking! Some of the staff are so rude and make your shopping experience a nightmare!
I have two kids and my eldest whinges (as most kids do) and the staff look at me in almost disgusting, first impression I get is "just shut your kid up"

WA made Cheeses

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I would like to ask why there is no WA produced block cheeses stocked in our Coles in Belmont WA. There are other signs around saying Coles supports WA Made, so why don't you stock Capel or Brunswick or Harvey cheddar cheeses. Not gourmet just everyday cheese.
Come on Coles support WA Made!

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Give us what we want

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Every time I shop at this store they either have run out of the item or don't carry it any more, for example Pepsie 2 litre original not the Max, every time I go into get it the shelf is empty and when they have it on special it's not even on the shelf at all only the diet stuff. Try and get Masterfoods sweet and sour sauce that is never there and I used to get it at Coles, now the hamburger buns buttercup or tip top not sure of the brand but every time I go to get it and if it is mid week mid afternoon there is none, now every deli carries th is product and should have it but not Coles, was told don't have it. Come on what do you have. I came across a lady looking around the shelves the same as me and we kept on getting in each others way and she was having the same problem I was having, don't have the item and the lady said this happens a lot at this store and it was annoying her as well. These are just few of the basic every day items and there are more items that don't exist at this store like Waffles not the frozen type and I was given a rain check over 12 months ago and still haven't seen them, another one is the packaged ham diced only seem to find the diced bacon again missing in action. Then there is the fresh fruit and vegies section, well if they call this fresh I hate to see bad. They sell iceburg lettuce with about an 1-2 inch stork and a very very small head it's like some one has been removing most of the leaves from the stork and there is a box full of same thing selling them for a high price when they shouldn't be selling them at all and the tomatoes there were only a few in the boxes and they were either green or going off and I sent picture to Coles to show them of this as it happens quite often and contacted them twice to complain but still no improvement and I think Head Office don't care.
I am just wasting time and fuel to go to the local Coles I would be better off just driving a little bit further a field and going to Woolworth to get the product or the quality produce I want. Coles is too busy trying to push the brand names off the self to sell their own brands and you can notice the difference between the coles brand and the top brand and Pepsie is one item to name one. So why would I shop at Coles oh sorry that's Woolies ad. Woolies here I come! Coles if you want your customers back you really need to do a reality check. Coles senior staff should go to Carlingford Court and see how busy Woolies is and if anything, the amount of Customers there tells you what people feel about Coles and Coles well put it this way you won't have to cue at the Carlingford Coles but North Rocks needs to improve its stock lines and it's fresh section before I go back. I don't work at woolies and never worked there or know anyone who does. But if I start shopping at Woolies I'll will find things they don't have as well because they are doing the same thing and pushing brand names out to put their own brand in. We want choice and quality.

Townsville

Amazing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I love shopping at coles i always get great service and friendly team meambers!! Its great that there coles brand water is always stocked and cheap

Where's my cheese

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Just cooked up my Hawaiian pizza (coles brand) and there's no cheese. Seriously. Going to woolworths from now on. It's not only the pizza it's the service the range of food and the service is terrible all round.

Wonderful staff wonderful specials

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Love coles always friendly staff willing to help out.
Price down their meat and its a bargain. .
Always shop there now

Applecross, WA

Private message

Quality products at great prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

The quality of products is really good and overall I am satisfied with the prices and service offered by them. I have been shopping for quite a while and the experience has been great

Great new product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I think the new range of bread low GI high fibre is fantastic thank you please keep the price range in my affordability as I'm a pensioner

Melbourne

this is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

perfect,nice product nice service!really enjoy shop in coles. So amazing! So so so so so perfect. The bread is so fresh!

slade point, queensland

• 1 answer

coles grocerys

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

always have meat marked down for quick sale. even the juicing apples are good to eat and are cheaper then buying ordinary apples

Perfect.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

I shopped at Coles Blacktown, the prices are very competitive and the staff is friendly. However, it would help if there are more staff members who can help with locating goods.

nsw

• 4 helpful votes

Coles Butter 500gms 24% increase after 10% late last year

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Coles always driving you crazy with their unimaginative advertising? Me too, prices aren't "down down", butter price (coles brand) up,up from $3.60 last year to $4.40 this year! Current increase of 24% this time.I'm over shelves being empty and rude staff. Woolworths looking better!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Verified Customer

Note Michelle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Our latest shopping experience with Coles was a breeze, the lady at the Self Serve in Warnbro Coles was pleasant and friendly and willing to help. Her name tag said Michelle. I hope she receives this positive feedback as she deserves a big thumbs up!

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Coles 1kg Lamb Roast

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Go to a butcher for the roast. I always buy mince loin chops rump steak from here in the foam tray cling wrapped with no issues. I decided to try the roast which i purchased in date and it was wrapped in plastic which was like vac sealed. The smell was weird put i didnt think much as its in date. Rubbed it with garlic rosemary and let it cook. Got it out and tried it and what a waste! All i could taste was plastic! We ended up giving it to the dog

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Pat on the back for George in the meat department at Stockland Balgowlah store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

I think George is the manager of the meat section and I am so impressed with his knowledge of his products and his helpful hints on cooking techniques for different cuts.I have also observed many times his kindness to the elderly and to anyone asking questions.He gives of his time very generously with a big smile to everyone and his customer service is second to none.Well done,George-what a valuable asset you are in our store.

So cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Great prices, excellent customer service and great atmosphere. The store has a great layout and I love shopping there and the staff are always friendly.

• 1 review

Coles on line

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

First time customer to Coles online shopping. Both orders placed cancelled! I was advised of no stock at 8:30 pm the night prior to scheduled delivery. Appalled at how a major supermarket chain has such poor logistics and delivery standards. Will not be using them again, what's the point when Coles can't deliver?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne warrandyte

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Coles the pines Doncaster east

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

This store has great customer service, the deli is always clean also the grocery department is always stocked and if they don't have it they are always more than welcome to get it in for you.

Great money saver and good customer service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I get basically everything related to food here at an affordable price for the family and the customer service is almost flawless compared to the rest!

1 of 30 pages