Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My product arrived promptly and safely packaged - genuine L'Oréal product at a great price. I've consistently received good service from Cosmetics Now - will continue to use them.

Fake YOUNGBLOOD product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I always buy YOUNG BLOOD Products and have done for many years. I thought I'd try a new website Cosmetics Now Australia. The packaging is almost identical except the sticker on the back. The colour is a bit different and the powder looks a bit different. I don't think I'' buy from them again. My face is now irritated from the mineral foundation.

Comments
Cosmetics Now Official

Hi, Sorry to hear that you have had issues with the product received. We guarantee that all are products are 100% genuine. It is possible that the design of the product has changed resulting in di... read more »

Great price and quick delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Product was exactly what I ordered and loved how i was notified that it had been despatched. Great service. Will order again.

Great online company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Great company to deal with. Would recommend. Fast delivery excellent communication . Product in excellent condition .free delivery is a great incentive

Easy use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Very easy to order. No problems with delivery price paid was excellent. Very happy with the service and products.
Will use again

Prompt and perfect!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I have used this service for a couple of years and highly recommend it to others. My product has been recieved in great condition and is authenticated. Thankyou!

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Happy shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Love finding a great quality product and able to choose supporting products in the range at a great price. Ordering was easy to find the products and read the information about them to enable the correct choice. Delivery was great love that I got updates of ETD

Prompt delivery. No problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Have used estee Lauder tinted moisturiser before. Lovely product. Gives a natural looking tint and moisturises well. Leaves skin soft and natural looking

Fantastic product for frizzy hair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

My hair dresser first used this product on my hair & it created such a shiny, smooth & frizz free hair style. Loved it! Wanted to create myself each time I style my hair. Also replaces some other products have been using & come no where near what Golwell does.

Excellent Service and great range of Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

I'm a very happy buyer from Cosmetics Now. They have a large range of products and provide an excellent service. This is the third time I have purchased from them and their products and service have been faultless.
The items are in Brand New/Perfect condition, extremely well packed so they won't be damaged in the post, and quick delivery. Couldn't be happier.
This purchase was for Clinique Superpowder which is a good quality reliable face powder.

Trusted

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Used Cosmetics Now a few times and have always been happy with their service.
Fast and reliable delivery. Great range of products and well priced.
Absolutely will be using this service again.

Products do what they say

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

These products do what they say. Have been using them for awhile now and I can notice a difference in my skin. Well hydrated and supple . Would recommend them to any age.

Perfect colour and do the job as concealer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

Easy to use , smooth texture and perfect shade for olive skin tone . Have been Cosmetic Now customers for several years , great customer service every transaction.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

The perfume arrived much quicker than expected - just in time for mother's day. The perfume was perfect and smells beautiful.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Love the products I have purchased. Awesome Company to deal with. Would recommend to family and friends. Fast delivery so happy.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

great company to deal with product arrived with in a week highly recommend this company will use them again
had trouble buying theses products till now

Great service, amazing product, best website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Great service. I emailed, and received a reply for soon after, they are very helpful when needing help. The product ( I ordered "latte" in the jane iredale mineral makeup" came on time, the best quality and in great condition. Best website to use for purchasing quality makeup.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Only used once so far but am a convert.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I found Cosmetics Now through Googling for a product I was having trouble buying at retail and have been delighted with the service. I was kept informed at every step, the products arrived much more quickly than I had anticipated, I was really happy to see they’d removed the individual boxes each product came in and simply bubble-wrapped everything together, and now they’ve followed up delivery, something I’ve rarely seen. I will definitely be using them in future, particularly as the product range is expensive.

Great service and always on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

This is the only place that I buy Roger and Gallet products. Luxury at the right price. I love the soap and shower gel. Also great for birthday gifts.

Loveliest colour for winter

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Youngblood Mineral based cosmetics have a large place in my makeup bag. The lipsticks are excellent because they stay on, don't bleed or change colour, and do not have any fragrance.
Delivery was prompt, and packaging great.

1 of 114 pages