Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I have used Cosmetics Now for several orders, and I have been very happy with the timeliness of the orders. I will continue to buy from Cosmetics Now.

Sydney

• 5 questions
  • 5 answers
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Great prices and delivery time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Very happy with both the pricing and the speedy delivery. I would be happy to purchase through Cosmetics Now again. Thank you.

Effective & Efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

This was a good service. Perfumes weren’t much cheaper than in store. But it was quick & effective. DHL delivery good.

Hard to find perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I am pleasd that this company still stock an older stye perfume not available in stores packed well and arrived within given time

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I have been using Cosmetics Now for Years, with Excellent Service , Product always delivered before the allotted time. Very Happy

Great Product - Not so fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I have used this product in the past and it really works well with my hair. Not harsh on my scalp when used daily. The delivery of the product could have been better. Took two weeks to turn up.

Efficient Service and Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I am quite pleased with Cosmetics Now and their customer service. When many companies leave much to be desired in the way of efficiency and professionalism, I am quite amazed at how swiftly they respond to an order. I can see that Customer satisfaction is a priority with this company.

great price delivery a little slow

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Bought these items as they were very good price compared to other sites. Finding it difficult to understand why the post takes 3-4 days from Sunshine to Mornington in Victoria. Maybe e-parcels are slow anyway.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

The First order for me and it came very quickly within a week and very happy with product thank you

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

My Friend was very happy with the Crabtree and Everlyn handcream and the delivery service to her was excellent thank you.

Still Waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Now into the 3rd week waiting for my order. Had I known the product was shipped from HK, I would not have purchased

Great first impression

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Have used the product once and can already tell the quality is top notch
Products smell great and are not too heavy on my thick hair.
My hair is already less frizzy and more bouncy.
Very happy customer :)

Summer supply of 4711

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Fantastic now I can face summer with my supply of 4711 the most refreshing fragrance for the long hot. Well packaged arrived on time and safe.

Beautifully packaged gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

This crabtree and evelyn gift box of 12 hand lotions was exactly as depicted and the postage box packaging was excellent and thoughtfully done. Absolutely no damage in Aus Post delivery!

Soft eye pencil

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I bought 3 eye pencils not knowing the brand. Found these to be very soft and did not drag on the eyelid.They were an extremely great price and did not break off like more expensive brands.

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

A Chanel fragrance so the product speaks for itself! I've used Cosmetics Now for several years and they always give great service, fast delivery and well-packed with very good communication. Prices are fantastic. Highly reommend.

The product is good

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The product is good but I didn’t like that I had to go to the post office to pick up the parcel when I clearly give instructions where to live the parcel.

Verified Customer

Price and product great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

The price was very competitive and the product, Clinique Even Better Makeup, is very light and covers evenly. There is a huge range of colours so you will definitely find the right one for your skin colour. Packaging was very good and delivery was within the timeframe advised. Thank you Cosmetics Now.

Aveda Moisturiser

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I have used this product since my early 20’s used it for years with no problems. I was persuaded by a pop up shop at a major shopping centre and I was sucked in and started using their products. I found my skin started to become dry and looked dull. I finally came back to Aveda I will never use anything else.

Great Product and Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I have been using these Shiseido products for many years now, and they are perfect for me. Non oily and effective.
Cosmetics Now is an easy to deal with supplier and I will be shopping with them in the future.

1 of 105 pages

Are u only on line or do you have a store l can go to?

Ellie asked on Oct 26, 2017

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 9 questions about Cosmetics Now