All good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have been ordering for a while and have always found good communication and a reliable delivery. Would recommend. Thanks.

Fake products sold as legitimate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The products on this site are not real, they are fake. I recently purchased a cleanser from this site, one that I’ve been using for a while. When it arrived it looked fine and in the right packaging however 3 days into using it and my skin has been burnt from the product. Clearly this isn’t the same product I’ve been using for a while! Be very careful.

The YSL Mascara is amazing. Love the Laura Mercier Candle Glow Foundation. The Pavonia Botanica Soi

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Very happy with the service & prompt delivery. A great comprehensive selection of beauty products. Competative prices & good visuals .

• 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Unreliable Delivery... Would never use this company again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I ordered two products and specifically requested that the parcel be left at my house (I gave "authority to leave"). Finally today the parcel arrived, but it has been re-directed to a post office I can't get to during business hours. Only after this happened was I notified by Australia Post that Cosmetics Now request that you sign for the parcel. Why wasn't I told this when I made the order? I would've used a different company. I've now had to pay another $6 to get the parcel re-directed to a Post Office near me (again delaying delivery by a few more days), and this has all cost me more than if I'd just purchased the products from a local department store. I will never use Cosmetics Now again. Very disappointed!

Quick delivey - happy with products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Quick delivery and very happy with products purchased. Website was easy and prices comparable to other sites
and have points to next purchase

Can't live without my foundation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Love this company I've been buying my product from them for many years now and not once have I had an issue with my delivery and best of all I buy it at a good price

Your site is SO simple to follow. Ordering was quick & easy & arrival of my package was quicker tha

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

This is the first time i have used your company & have found the experience so simple & enjoyable I wont hesitate to come to you when I need more products in the future

Magic potion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Arrived on time was down to my last squeeze in old tube, this is something my wife cannot be without she suffers from leg pain & does not like the smell from other products. Cosmetics Now seem to be a good company to deal with fast supplying orders & pricing is very good as well.

Melbourne

No problems at all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Relatively fast delivery from CosmeticsNow - ordered on a Tuesday and it arrived on Wednesday the following week (to Australia). Didn't have any issues so no comments on customer service. Tracking information was good. Great packaging but it was easy to open the box with just my hands (not sure if good or bad thing...). Product (EltaMD UV Shield SPF 45 7oz) is great so far (I have oily skin)!
Will order from CosmeticsNow again - I recommend!

Lovely pencil.def buy again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Glides on and lasts love this pencil.Arrived goood time..for Darwin. Definitely buy again at this price..excellent saving. So muvh cheaper than shops

Perfect Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

I keep on ordering this product- never disappointed with product or delivery!! Have been using for over ten years, have tried alternatives before, but this one is definitely my choice.

GREAT STUFF

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Great product Cosmetics Now provides at a good price and delivery was prompt. No issue at all. I will definitely buy it again

great hair product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

love precious nature shampoo and hair mask for thirsty hair as my hair has become so dry its the only shampoo i have found that helps

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Have been using this product for several years,purchasing from a local supplier. When the business closed was not sure how I could still get my favourite foundation. Am very happy to have found Cosmetics Now. Delivery was prompt and great price.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Love the product! Cosmetics Now provides product at a good price and fast delivery. No issue at all. Will buy again for sure *****

Love this product. Actually feel like it is hydrating my skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Moisturiser is great. Cosmetics Now provides product at a good price and fast delivery.
I have tried other products but always go back to this one.

Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I purchased Glo Minerals Mascara as I hadn't tried this previously, but I do use their skin care products which I love. So far the mascara has been great. The delivery arrived pretty quickly. No disappointment here.

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Can't argue with the price or the delivery, just the follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I ordered a product I've used for many years, the L'Oreal shine blonde professional serie for dyed blonde hair. It was a super special price and arrived with no dramas. However I had emailed a question a while ago - about two weeks - and still haven't received a reply. I wanted to know the difference between the shine blonde professional and the plain shine blonde. Still don't know. One is more expensive.

Breakfast point

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Delivery almost on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Really happy with my lip gloss I ordered the
lancome-juicy-tubes-95-marshemallow-electro-15ml I have been looking for this colour for years not sure but I think it was discontinued here. Delivery took 7 days. On the website it says 3-6 days so am happy and also Veena followed up on my delivery, so good communications on both sides.

shisedo at a decent price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Good price, prompt trackable delivery, great product.
Way cheaper than the big stores with no palaver.
I'll be back, again and again.

1 of 103 pages

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

When I ordered this product I thought the magnification would be enough but in reality it's not much better than a normal mirror, except for the light which is a wonderful feature. Is there any possibility I could exchange it for something with more magnification as long as it had a light.

Gina Koumpis asked on Dec 02, 2016

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 9 questions about Cosmetics Now