Glad I found Cosmetics Now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I am so happy to have found Cosmetics Now, as they stock my favourite Haircare Products that I cannot purchase over the counter here in Australia, being Living Proof. Excellent prices, super speedy service, extremely well packaged goods that arrived to me a few days later in perfect condition. I will be back definitely, very happy customer.

Clinique Moisturiser lasts almost forever

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Just need one pump for my whole face. Love this product because of its cost effectiveness and it is readily absorbed and doesn't slough off with my makeup throughout the day.
It's so easy to jump online and place an order. Love that postage is included in the price so you know where you stand.
Arrives well packaged and in a reasonable time. Never any hassles.

Easy, cheap and trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

I'm very hesitant about online buying. Cosmetics Now are one of the few sites I trust. Goods are well priced and turn up on time, never had an issue. Cheaper than duty free!

This is perfect...easy to use and lasts well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

This leave-in curl definition cream is great. Holds shape when used with diffuser without the "crunch" factor.hoghly recommend if you want lasting curls!

Right product, right price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Great selection on the Dermalogica range and definitely cheaper to buy on the Cosmetics Now website. Reward points help out too! :) Very efficient delivery - arrived only a few days after ordering.

Reliable efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

I purchased a tube of Exuviance cover Blend - by far the best concealer - in the US and was happy that I could purchase it on line from Cosmetics Now. It arrived a few days later - too easy. A pleasure to deal with a company that offers great service.

Great shopping

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Easy to order, great prices and huge selection of products, love the discount code.. happy with experience will purchase from them again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

It is a great and efficient service. The product is as good as always. Although the jar was very well packaged there was a bit of leakage from the lid of the jar. Perhaps it wasn't screwed on hard enough. This has not taken away from the good product and the good service.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Thick cream smells great and made a noticeable difference to my curls. My hair was soft for days. Would recommend this product Iv used so many over the years and this one is great.

Christchurch

Simple and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Easy site. Couldn't find the product in store but found it easy online. Great ot order and have it arrive at my doorstep the next week or so.

Homme Force Supreme Youth Reshaping Cream 50ml is a fantastic product where you feel and see that it makes a difference.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Dermalogica is my always 'go to' skin care!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Have been using Dermalogica for years. It is without doubt the best skincare range I have ever used. The moisturiser is oil-free, non-greasy and feels beautiful on my skin - even for an oldie! So pleased I can get it at a more affordable price. Try it!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Return customer for product. I would recommend this product. Package was packed well and delivery was quick. Great service. I am a return customer.

PERTH

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Best moisturiser ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Absolutely love this moisteriser, hydrates without being heavy, smells nice and hasn't caused any breakouts which my skin can tend to do when i change product.

SYDNEY

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Clarins Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I have been using this cleansing cream for over ten years and found it excellent. The goods always arrive very well packed and shortly after being ordered.

Quality service & products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Customer service is 5 star. The product choices are excellent and great quality at very good prices. Will buy again definitely.

An Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

This is what I needed and thus far it is serving me very well. I recommend it to others. Thank you!

Love this conditioner and cosmetics now is the only trusted site I order beauty products from !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Loving this wella conditioner makes my hair feel so smooth! I also find cosmetics now site to be reliable , cheapest prices and every product I've ever ordered always turns up at my door promptly !

• 14 helpful votes

Great Service and Products Once Again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Cosmetics Now is always my first option when looking for cosmetics on-line. They have a wide range and great prices. Delivery is free and quick. I don't need to shop anywhere else.

Youngblood loose mineral powder .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Best I've tried. It covers well and looks natural. It feels light, like I am not wearing makeup. Prompt delivery service.

I have found my favourite hair product online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Very happy with the efficient service and delivery of product. I have searched high and low in every chemist and hairdressers, Target and Big W in my surrounding suburbs to no avail and I was happy to find the product online. Great service and notification of arrival to Post Office. And the prices very much lower than previously paid. Thank you

1 of 101 pages

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

When I ordered this product I thought the magnification would be enough but in reality it's not much better than a normal mirror, except for the light which is a wonderful feature. Is there any possibility I could exchange it for something with more magnification as long as it had a light.

Gina Koumpis asked on Dec 02, 2016

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 11 questions about Cosmetics Now