Happy and will order again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Really happy with the products I ordered and I appreciated receiving my goods within a short period of time. I will order from Cotton Box again.

Beautiful quality items and excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I have been ordering for many years through Cotton Box. They offer beautiful quality items and excellent customer service. If ever stock is not available I have been notified immediately and promptly credited any money back . I continue to buy through this company because the items are always a lot less cost than any other website or store that I have bought from. This is my 10th year buying from Cotton Box and will continue to buy from this amazing company.Thankyou for your time and I always feel satisfied with all the items that I have purchased.I highly recommend Cotton Box to anyone who wants quality and elegance for there home. Cherise Rosewarne

Verified Customer

Terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Everyone should read the reviews of this website before purchasing anything.
They offer products they don't have in stock, I purchased 6 pieces set, a wall decals, a hamper and a Mobil.
I never got the wall decals, and the 6 pieces set came just 5 pieces.... when I contacted them, they said they didn't have the wall decals in stock, so I have to get it again from somewhere else, and they offered me to buy the sixth piece (the one missed from the set) and they would give me free shipping... which means I would have to pay twice for the same p
ieces.
When I found this website I thought it was so handy to get everything from the same place, I wouldn't have to worry and I could get the nursery of my little one in one delivery... how disappointing, now I am dealing with them and trying to find all the missed pieces in every baby shop.
I am more that annoyed with this situation, they are scammers. I honestly think this website should be banned or sanctioned. They can't be offering things they can't provide and keeping people money.

Birthday purchase.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Ordering online made it easy as I live in NZ and the range offered was great, made sending a birthday gift so much easier for me. Only slight hitch was I had to pay by bank transfer which then took a few days to clear into their account, and then it was delivered promptly after emailing me on the deliver day.

Quilt cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Love my new cat doona cover, very good quality and quick delivery. Will be happy to order in the future

So warm and comfortable!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

The flannelette sheets were a gift for my daughter and she said they were so warm and cosy. I was so pleased as I ordered them online which is always a risk. Not at all with these!

My quilt cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Contacted Cotton Box re my order delivery date. Within the day it was collected by Australian post and delivered the following day. Thank Yo Cotton Box.

Excellent !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Easy to use website, have always been 100% happy with my purchases. Great service with quick reliable delivery. Quality well known brands/products. And found what I wanted to order cheaper then lots of other stores/websites. Very happy and definitely recommend to others.

Product was perfect! Very happy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Very pleased with the quality of product and reasonable pricing. Thankyou. Postage was cheap will definitely purchase from store again.

Great bedding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Thank you for the quick delivery of my doona covers! They are beautiful and excellent quality. Your site is easy to navigate and I will definitely buy from you again!

Verified Customer

Great product, fast service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Loved the new doona cover for my daughters bed, it was exactly what we were hoping for, the product description and product photo was very accurate.

Took too long to arrive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I bought a child's duvet inner for a handmade duvet cover I made and it took over 2 weeks to arrive and was too late for the child's birthday

Thoroughly Delighted with your Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I would recommend Cotttonbox to anyone looking for good quality linen at great prices, and wonderful friendly and helpful service.

Just what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Very happy with this product. Good quality material and item matched description given. Delivery and communication excellent as well. Thank you

Doona Cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Very nice doona cover. Good quality and colour is as advertised. The thread count was excellent which helps the cover to be smooth to sleep on and easy to launder.

Excellent shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Grabbed an excellent quality item at an awesome price (on sale). Exceptional value for money, fast delivery and great quality!

Lovely, prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My parcel arrived on time and in great condition. The items are exactly as shown on Cotton Box's website. I'm very happy with their service and my items

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Ordered 2 separate items a week apart. Both arrived within two weeks of ordering exactly as I imagined they would be so I was very happy. Tracking advice would be good next time, thanks.

Happy Son

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My specified it was time to upgrade to a big boys quilt.
We came across Cotton Box and looked at everything suite dfor a boy.
He found the Classic Cardesign wanted it,so e ordered it and a pillow with no hassles, our parcel was delivered and he now can't wait to go to bed.
Cotton Box is a must straight for all forbidding supplies.
I cannot stop telling everyone about this amazing site

Stunning quilt cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Absolutely stunning quilt cover....a huge range to choose from ...great price...very fast delivery..will be back...highly recommended ...will be back again

1 of 14 pages