Filter By:

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Couriers "Please... Do not use them."

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

So I placed an order through general pants for 5 items, 4 of those items were shipped from a store in Melbourne on Monday the 3rd. I live on the Central Coast in NSW. The 5th item of this order was being picked and packaged from the General Pants store in Bondi Junction, Sydney not 2 hours away from my location.
How does a parcel from a whole different state arrive the next day but this company can not deliver a parcel 2 hours away. I have now been told it should be arriving tomorrow. After googling this company and finding these abysmal reviews i have a gut feeling it won't be till next week that i receive this package even though I live not even 2 hours away from the store that I could of walked to and back quicker than these people can deliver.
Also while on the phone to customer service the lady had no idea what she was doing or how to handle a situation like this but from these reviews I dare say this isn't her first rodeo.

Beachmere

• 5 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Still an incredibly poor service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Only the second time I have had goods sent via Couriers Please not my choice but that of people I purchased from and again I am disappointed, there were clear instructions to call my mobile if I was not home and to leave goods in a safe place. Did they bother to call me? Of course not, so once again my advice is to use another courier company. I will now be asking people I purchase from not to send my goods via Couriers Please.

WORST COURIER EVER!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have never had a worse experience!!! Totally unprofessional and failed service. Attempted delivery card was left in my mailbox with no "pin" ever sent to me or on the delivery card. I took the delivery card to the 7/11 to collect the package when I was told that I had to use a machine. The machine asked for a pin which I didn't have and the 7/11 woman wouldn't give me my package.I could see the parcel but no one would give it to me. Instead I was told to call the courier - they also couldn't help even though I gave them all my personal details and receipt number. I was told that a "ticket" was logged and someone will come back to me during business hours. I told them I work long hours and just needed the package before Christmas. They wouldn't commit to a response or timing for rectification even though none of this was my fault. JUST AWFUL EXPERIENCE - STAY AWAY LIKE THEY'RE THE DEVIL. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Everyone blamed someone else in the production line and no one took any responsibility.

Adelaide

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I specifically gave instructions to leave at my back door instead they chucked under my fence at the front in open courtyard

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The company has the worst customer service. No matter how many people you speak to they don’t help at all. I’ve spoken to six people who said they would call back and not one has. The package still hasn’t been delivered after a week and I live 70kms away. I understand there can be issues but they don’t admit to anything or fix the problem quickly. Avoid using them if you can

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Attempted delivery my ass!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I’ve had two packages courier through these guys now and I don’t rate the experience at all. The first one they took the 24hrs for them to notify me where my package was going. The second time they left the slip, My husband and myself were home all day! They didn’t ‘attempt’ delivery at all. They also never notified where the parcel was being sent. After 2 days I was finally able to track it by the number given to the local newsagent but it has added 3 extra days onto the postage of the item!

Perth

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Very happy with this courier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I write this after an initial few hiccups with this company. I must say for the most part they are very good. I have found that they always collect the parcel which I leave out front provided I have ordered collection the day before. I think if you try to order same day pick up it causes confusion. They are by far the cheapest courier around and are much cheaper than sending bulky items via Australia Post or other couriers.

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Ellie,

Thank you for your review today- I'm glad to hear that you're pleased with our service.

Have a great day!

Melbourne

TERRIBLE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Don't use them, if a seller says they will sip via Couriers Please say no - it just isn't worth it.

Just terrible service. Driver left a card in our mailbox even though we were at home. Driver just scrawled something on the card that was meant to be a claim number- so couldn't use the website to update delivery instructions. Their website is terrible - no phone numbers, when I finally found a number yo're on hold for ages. Finally organised a redeliver to a Pop Point - that failed. I asked to pick up the item from the depot. They couldn't tell me when it would be their, but rang me twice over two days to tell me it wasn't there yet - so, essentially pointless information.

We gave up and asked the seller to take the item back for a refund.

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Matt, I'm so sorry that your parcel was not delivered correctly, and that we were not able to assist with the location of your delivery. If you would appreciate further assistance, please em... read more »

No, I won't do that. I contacted the seller (as well as couriers please) over a week ago to have the items returned. And thinking that all was good, a few days later - on Thursday I received a ph... read more »

4 days to send item 18ks away to city not good enough bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was the sender picked up on the Friday got call from customer on Tuesday where is my part called customer service they send afternoon delivery that day. Got call from customer on Wednesday morning where is my part delivery for 11 am this day. and still getting charged for BAD service dont use this company.

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Customer, I am so sorry that you have not yet received your parcel. So that we can look into this for you, and ensure your goods are delivered as quickly as possible, please email customer... read more »

Atrocious

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Please do not use this company. They're truly abhorrent to deal with. I will never send a parcel with them again. They left my parcel at a depot for 3 days and on delivery day just said no we are not delivering it today maybe next week. I actually can't believe they exist with the way they run things. So many better companies who have pride in their service to deal with next time.

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Kate, I’m deeply sorry to hear that there were delays experienced with your delivery, and for the lack of assistance you received with your delivery. If you would appreciate further assist... read more »

Glenview

• 1 helpful vote

Pethetic service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The driver just left a card in letterbox for redelivery, I was home? office all day! Now they rescheduled redelivery for 3 days later. I told the business I ordered from, that I will not do any business with them anymore because of their Courier choice, always trouble with Couriers Please.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Sven, Thank you for bringing this delivery issue to our attention- I apologise that the driver did not ring your doorbell and attempt your delivery correctly. If any further assistance is ... read more »

Redelivery card No: 0899468DPCNA I authorized to leave the parcel in front of my door already the first time online when you guys send me a notification that my parcel is on its way...so the drive... read more »

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Pathetic service and no resolution

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Booked 3 bookings with wizme on 23rd nov and all forwarded to courier please to pick up 2 from Melbourne and 1 from Sydney .driver didn't reach at any locations ..senders were waiting for whole day made no of calls ..I was assured but driver didn't come .Next day morning it was promised for 1 location (nsw) but driver didn't come as usual ..In evening i have got a call they wanted to know business name ..I dont understand when address is correct and given to them why business name is required ..Given business name to them spoken to them 4 times for all.packages and following up with senders and I was assured that driver will come next day ..driver came in afternoon but was rude as per sender and didn't pick up the items and said he needs a separate label for both boxes where as I have got the same 2 boxes picked up under one label of 25kgs in past thru them that's why sender have made 2 packages .When I have spoken to their team every time I have been told that they have left a note for driver and it will be picked .driver didn't pick up even after assurance of their staff ..there is no coordination they have with drivers ..Drivers are the boss ..and when they are rude and when they are irritated or their instructions are not followed then they pick up the parcel and do microscopic inspection and return the parcel after 2 days saying its oversized and cancel the label by themselves ..it happened at all the 3 locations ..I have written to them Customerservice@couriersplease.com.au but of no use ..they take so.much time to respond .
They revert to you when issue will be settled by own after 2 or 3 days ....I have sent detailed mail to them that I have 2 labels to sender of 25kgs ..package and weight is 5kgs and dimensions are also under the limit and why driver has refused to pick up one of the parcel and driver need a new label so to pick up one item I have to make 3 bookings of 25kgs each which they used to pick up in one booking ...they give so much stress you cant do anything just keep.on following up with them and they treat you in such a pathetic way
.no customer service..very poor coordination ..drivers says something else and staff says something else ..beware of them

Better to pay a bit extra and get quality services ..its your luck if they deliver to you without follow up and stress ..[name removed] from.customer care team reverted to me after 3 days and I am surprized she didn't bother to read my whole mail.and tried to understand what my problem is ..Now to get my last part of the pram picked up booking 3rd label and sending to sender and in future not going to take any services from them ..dont rely on them they are hopeless in the service..

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 1 question

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I had previously given 1 star but couriers please have gone above and beyond now always delivering to our door and provide a friendly service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Bec,

Thank you for your positive review today- I'm glad to hear that you have experienced an improvement in our service, particularly at this busy time.

Have a great day, and a happy holidays.

Toowoomba

• 1 helpful vote

Terrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Was working at back of house then received phone message Dear Customer, We attempted to deliver your parcel.
Please click the redeliver button below to view your options and organise redelivery. Made phone call to company between 9.18 and 9.30am for redelivery told would ring back as they would message driver and see if he would deliver in the afternoon or next day, have not received call, very poor service from courier and phone personal

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Himo, I am so sorry that you have not yet received your parcel. So that we can look into this for you, and ensure your goods are delivered as quickly as possible, please email customerservi... read more »

Update: Gave Consignment N# then received email I'm sorry that weren't able to confirm your delivery last night. I'm looking into your delivery, now, and the driver has the parcel on board for deli... read more »

Couriers Please Official

Dear Himo, Thank you for being so patient whist your delivery was corrected- I am so sorry that it was left incorrectly, and to the incorrect address. The scanning was updated yesterday and shows... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Absolutely Shocking!

Today's Experience:

Ordered Christmas Tree to be delivered before December and still waiting......!! The customer service team lie on the phone, the say the driver has it, then one hour later it's at the depot and then when I say I'll come to the depot, it's apparently with the Driver again! The driver lies about attempting delivery, as i've now taken time off work and have actually watched the update online on my computer come up saying 'attempted delivery failed" when I'm sitting in my lounge room. I would never knowingly order from a company that uses Couriers Please.

First Experience:

Had a driver "fake" attempt to deliver a parcel. Contacted them via phone (spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get a straight answer where the parcel actually was!) as needed the parcel that day and was eventually told I could collect from the depot. I was told it shut at 5pm. I drove all the way from the city and got there at 4:45pm. Went to the door to get in (note that the opening hours on the door read 5pm closing) and the door was locked. In the carpark out front there were 3 girls in uniform having a soft drink and chatting. I asked if they worked here and they ignored me. I asked again and was told "we're closed" I then said "but it's not 5pm" and then one of the girls proceeded to walk over to the door and demonstrate to me that it was locked but pulling the locked door back and forth, saying "it's locked, do you not understand". I explained that I had been on hold for 3 hours and had driven from the city and that someone called Nicole had told me that my parcel was there and I could pick it up. Only then did that girl roll her eyes, sigh loudly and without even saying a word to me, opened the door and found someone to get my parcel - although not before stopping to talk to people, point at me and laugh. Not once, apart from the rude exchange in the car park, did she communicate with me, and my parcel was pretty much thrown at me.
I rang to complain the next day but my left on hold for 40 minutes and couldn't be bothered waiting on hold any longer.
Due to this incident as a customer of Couriers Please, I made the decision to pull our business account from them as I never want any of my clients to be treated as I was.

Unfortunately when I ordered Christmas stuff from K Mart I had no idea they used Couriers Please, if I had known I would never have used them for delivery.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Lauren, I am truly sorry for the lack of customer service that you received when collecting your parcel- thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. So that I can forward y... read more »

Great hair care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Cannot go past NAK products. My hair always feel soft after using it. Fantastic range of Haircare to suit your needs. Never had a problem with this product

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Di,

Thank you for the review today, however today you have left a review for Couriers Please, the delivery company, not NAK hair products.

Thanks for the product recommendation though!

Have a great day.

Horrible service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I filled out the request form 3 days ago, only one reply from Couriers Please, then no more follow up .......

tracking number: 086640683695
3 Dec 2018 9:04 am 9725(melbourne) Your item has been arrived in 52 depot
6 Dec 2018 8:39 am 9725(melbourne) Your item has been arrived in 52 depot

What is going on????

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Ying, I apologise that your parcel is still scanning in our depot without any further progress. So that we can assist further, please email customerservice@couriersplease.com.au with your c... read more »

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

If i could select 0 star, I would!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I’m home but instead of trying to deliver or ring the bell, there was no attempt of delivery. The driver just dropped the card off in my mailbox as i assume it was more convenient for him. This is terrible service and if it was left up to me, i would not ever hire them to deliver the parcels to any place as i can assure you, it won’t happen. Waste of money, terrible service. ZERO STAR

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Amy, Thank you for bringing this delivery issue to our attention- I apologise that the driver did not ring your doorbell and attempt your delivery correctly. If any further assistance is ne... read more »

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

• 5 comments
  • 25 answers
  • 42 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Another courier pretending to attempt delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

‘We tried to deliver on Monday, there was no one at home.’ There was.
‘We tried to deliver on Tuesday, there was no one at home.’There was.
‘We tried to deliver on Wednesday, there was no one at home.’There was.
‘You have to come to the depot.’
We went to the depot and asked why it couldn’t be delivered to the stated address and they repeated the above. When we pointed out it was a Parcel Collect address they then said ‘we aren’t allowed to deliver to business addresses,’ We noted again, that it was an Australia Post shop with ‘authority to leave’. They then became aggressive and said ‘we don’t care anyway, take it and don’t use us again.’
We finally agreed on something.
Nice scam.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Customer, I am sincerely sorry for the incident that occurred upon collection of your item from our depot- thank you for your review today. While it is true that are drivers are not permitte... read more »

Not interested in any unctuous rhetoric from your ‘management team’. We have had many articles delivered by courier to our Australia Post parcel collect address. The fact that you don’t allow your ... read more »

Hawthorn

Not Sure How They Are Still in Business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The worst courier through and through. Tracking is just painfully inaccurate and slow. Delivery too, was, always lousy like they didn't even try to actually deliver the parcel. They sometimes didn't even buzz your apartment (did they not know how to use the buzzer maybe?) and just left. Missed delivery slips were NEVER filled in with ANY details whatsoever; they just literally LEFT an empty card. How are these guys still in business again? WHY are hey still allowed to be in business? It was always so much hassle and energy ordering anything that was delivered by this courier.

It's a shame since sephora ONLY uses this courier.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Couriers Please Official

Dear Customer, Thank you for bringing these delivery issues to our attention- I apologise that the driver does not ring your doorbell and attempt your delivery correctly, and that the tracking sy... read more »

1 of 245 pages

Cpbykyz0000034 where is this parcel now? While I track this items show "1 items has been transferred to run 0122"~before that I never receive any msg my items drop at popstation~let me miss that to collect my items!

Iris Y asked on Nov 30, 2018

Couriersplease texted me last 19 May saying that my parcel is on its way and theres a link, and i choose that if im not available they can leave it in safe place, but the problem is i saw the tracking number but forgot to copy it and then it just disappear the moment i choose to leave it without signature. How can i see the tracking number again? Thanks

Patricia asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your enquiry today.

Unfortunately the tracking number is required for Couriers Please to be able to assist you with any enquiry- in this instance you will have to refer back to the sender, who should have an email reference of this delivery.

I'm terribly sorry that we could not assist you further today.

Thanks you for your patience int his matter.

The CP team.

But the sender is from Philippines and the courier is different, so when the document arrived here it was transfered to couriersplease. Can you track my parcel by the name of the receiver and phone number? Its been 2weeks

Why has my delivery been sent to a POPshop/newsagency 2 suburbs away? I'm not at fault if i am home all day and have given plenty of time to request a redelivery. Unfortunately once our drivers transfer items to a POPShop, we cannot redeliver. Your item has been taken to the Rathdowne News Agency, as per the below. Should you require further assistance, please let us know. 056478031223 (TRACKER) 27 Nov 2018 12:22 pm 9803 (MEL) 1 item has been picked up 27 Nov 2018 2:23 pm 0501 (MEL-T) 1 item been loaded for delivery 27 Nov 2018 5:09 pm 0501 (MEL-T) Linked to 0840744RTCNA 27 Nov 2018 5:09 pm 0501 (MEL-T) Failed to deliver 1 item Note: Card Left 28 Nov 2018 4:19 pm 0046 (MEL-T) 1 item been loaded for delivery 28 Nov 2018 4:20 pm 0046 (MEL-T) 1 item has been delivered to RATHDOWNE NEWSAGENCY at NEWSAGENT DROP OFF 28 Nov 2018 4:22 pm 9407 (EXTERNAL) 1 item has been Accepted by Newsagent, 1231:POPShop@Rathdowne Newsagency

Rebekah asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

Dear Rebekah,

Thank you for your review today.

We apologise that the delivery to a POPpoint has inconvenienced you, however please be advised this has been authorised as a delivery option by the sender of your parcel. Going forward, if you do not wish to have your parcels delivered to a POPpoint, please alert your sender, or if an option, request this in the special instructions field when booking a consignment.

Hopefully this helps going forward- thank you for your patience in this matter.

See all 596 questions about Couriers Please