Review rating:
Filter By:

Travel insurance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Didn't use the customer support. Brought the policy online. Reasonably easy to set up but found the process a bit repetitive. Not bad value for money. Would probably seek a quote for my next trip.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Barney, Thank you for your recent review and we value your feedback on the process, and glad you didn't have any issues on your holiday.

Poor,poor,poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

We have always used Cover My Trip for our cruises and have always been happy with your rates and service for our one claim. Sadly, we were forced to go with another provider due to some genius in your company coming up with your ridiculous new policy of not offering a "Nil Excess" policy. Other friends that cruise have said they will never use you again either. Talk about lack of options for your customers.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Dear Mal, Thank you for your review and I apologise that we do not have the nil option any more. The decision was made to remove this option so we can keep the premiums affordable and competitive f... read more »

Safety a priority

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Easy to apply , straight forward and also spoke to customer support about an issue and was dealt with the issue instantly , it’s great value compared to others ive reserched

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Thanks for your review, and very happy you found our travel insurance policies easy,straight forward and great value.

Kind regards,

Good value travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Cover My Trip travel insurance was good value and wss easy to set up online.
We were fortunate not to require customer’s support nor make a claim.
A much travelled fried recommended Cover My Trip.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Con,
Thank you for your review and that you found it good value and easy to set up online. We try to make travel insurance as affordable as possible while maintaining top cover.

Kind regards,

Comfortably covered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I was most satisfied with the policy I bought to cover a world cruise. The staff I dealt with were polite and helpful and the service prompt. I would certainly use Cover my Trip again.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Dear Peggy, Thank you for your review and that you were happy with our service. We try to make purchasing travel insurance as easy and helpful to make sure that you have the right cover. We look f... read more »

Covered Pre Existing Conditions

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Was able to follow and answer simple online questions in regard to an existing but manageable condition. Cover was granted at a reasonable rate and this made the trip a little more relaxed knowing we had insurance cover.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your review and I am glad that you found the pre-existing online questionnaire helpful and easy to use. It does make the holiday more enjoyable knowing that you're covered.

Cove My Trip Travel Insurance

Rasonable rates

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Policy easy to set up and comparatively good value. since i have nevr made a claim I am unable to give any further rating - until a policy is put to the test I will never know how good or bad it is.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Dianne,
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you didn't have any issues on your holiday.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Have recommended Cover my trip to all my family & friends , they are so professional and accommodating , I had to extend my cover twice while O.S and nothing was a problem excellent ..My family & I recommend them highly brilliant value for money on my policy with easy access and set-up .brilliant customer support

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Rhiarrna,
Thank you for your review & I am glad that we could help you in your travels as there is nothing worse than having issues with travel insurance overseas.

Insurance claim made

very fair

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

very good service . We had to make a claim and found the company to be very understanding and prompt with payment. Not often can you say that about insurance companies, highly recommended .

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Peter, sorry your trip included and event you had to claim on but happy the claims experience work well for you.

Good travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I can't fault the booking process or the documentation provided. It's pretty straight forward and easy to find the insurance that's appropriate for our needs.

We used Cover My Trip on a European vacation which involved multiple bookings on different credit cards. (I just wanted to make sure we were covered for everything and didn't trust that this would be the case with the cover on each credit card.)

Cover My Trip was easy to use and happily, I didn't need to claim. I'll be using them again.

Comments
Cover My Trip Official

Hi Marc,
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you find our services easy to use and that you had a good & safe trip.