Cracka Wines are cracker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Very good wines, fast and efficient delivery, excellent price and good descriptions.
An extremely easy and rewarding way to buy wine!

Verified Customer

Brilliant service, fantastic prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I can’t say how happy I am with the knowledgeable staff at Cracka, they have never steered me wrong with a recommendation and I am quite fussy. Prices are unbeatable and so is the selection if great wine.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for your review Kyle - glad to hear the phone sales team are getting you the good stuff! Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Great value.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Have saved heaps on Cracka Wine auctions. Mostly the wines have not disappointed. When one lot of wine didn't arrive the issue was dealt with promptly by a helpful, efficient customer service representative.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks very much for your review.

Happily recommending Cracka Wines

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Having bought from Cracka Wines for a few years now, I've not been disappointed by the overall quality of service and the excellent range of wines, both Australian wines and wines from abroad. All pockets are catered for and there are plentiful opportunities to buy wonderful wines at bargain prices. While I've had a couple of mediocre wines from the auction, this has never been an issue because I've picked up a dozen for the price of a couple of decent bottles, and has been more than compensated for by the superior wines I've picked up on other occasions. The email alerts are helpful if on the lookout for something special, but are easily stopped once no longer needed.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks so much for your review Paul and for being such a loyal customer!

Good wine good fun

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Good wine at good prices and easy to deal with. The mystery dozens deal's are very good value. The auctions are fun.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Hi Grape - great name!!
Thanks for posting about your experience at Cracka - and glad you got onto the mystery wines as they are definitely some of my favourites!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Helpful sales person with great suggestions. Wine reviews also most useful and received several times a week. Prompt delivery. Great price.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks very much for the 5 Star review Cat - and I am very glad to hear that our sales team are sending some top drops your way.

A very happy Cracka customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

My expectations of Crack providing access to very good wines at very reasonable prices have been exceeded. I continue to be a keen customer.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Nick - great to hear that we are over delivering!
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Great wines with bargains to be had!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I have purchased quite a few boxes of reds and whites in the lead up to the summer socialising season. None have been disappointing and many have been exceptional value bought (patiently and selectively) on auction. Delivery to my local P/O has been prompt.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for the great review Tony - enjoy the Summer!

Great bargains and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I’ve used Cracka for a number of years. Always great prices often on really good wines.
I regularly receive emails and either click through and order online or in this case I emailed my sales contact directly who put the order through for me (all my details are on their files).
Great service for an online company who are always the best price in the market.
I’ve had a couple of average wines over the years and generally only go for wines with good ratings/pedigrees.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to post your 5 star review.
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

you get what you pay for

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Generally i thinkyou can get good wines from Cracka if you are selective.
Their product has improved since 7 years ago when i first used them

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Hi Cam,
Thanks for your review and honest feedback. We'll do our best to improve the offering even further!

very good wine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

i have perched i lot of red and white wine and i do pick my mark .. all good all my friends enjoyed it

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for your review Whitey - glad your friends enjoyed your picks!

Good quality products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I don't purchase copious quantities of wine but whenever I have purchased from Cracka Wines I have always been completely satisfied with the product & the service.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks Slipper - very glad to hear that you are one satisfied customer.
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Haven't used it a lot-I always wait for online wines I like with prices that suit.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I haven't used the service much until recently and can only say that the wine arrived in good time and in perfect condition. That is to say nothing broken but nothing will be tasted for at least a month from delivery.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for your response Jeff - I hope you love the wine!

Smooth as Clockwork

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Ordering was simple on the online system. I had previously registered so all went like clockwork. I was kept informed about progress along the way and it was delivered before I expected prior to Christmas. So all in all, terrific.

• 3 helpful votes

Good product, good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I have been buying wine from Cracka for quite a while. They have been consistently good in both their service and the wines.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for the feedback Jeff - we really appreciate it.

• 3 helpful votes

Shocking customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Wine ordered 8/12 for Christmas-still waiting and no replies from customer service despite multiple emails and fb messages. Not good enough.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Hi, We are very sorry to hear that. Can you send through the order details and we will follow up with Australia Post. Thanks

• 1 comment

Unrewarding rewards program

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Am a regular customer of Cracka, purchasing wines once a month for the last year. They recently introduced a rewards program which is the most unrewarding waste of time I've ever experienced. They don't honour the advertised reward, sales staff are completely clueless and make promises which they then renege on ([name removed]), and the earn rate is not what is stated in their own terms & conditions. Basically misleading & deceptive conduct. Oh well, next stop NSW Office of Fair Trading!

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks for your messages Russell. I understand that my marketing manager tried to reach you earlier today by both phone and email. He has already left messages and is awaiting your response. I als... read more »

Hey Dean, thanks for your response. Angus and I did speak last Friday, and Angus agreed with me that the rewards points earn ratio per dollars spent was calculating incorrectly. Note, this issue wa... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Dispointing buying experiences

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

I purchased a case of Champagne in November for X-Mas/New Year. Been told that the wine was not in stock and was offered a replacement “at no extra cost”, which I accepted. However, it turned out that a replacement wine was also not in stock. To cut a long story short, I still don’t have the wine and now waiting for a refund.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Hi Victor, I believe this was refunded on December 20. Please let me know if this is not the case and I will follow up with our customer service department.
Best Regards, Dean Taylor CEO

Got the refund. Thank you. Will shop somewhere more reliable next time.

Let down by real dissinterest in customer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Purchased from Cracka on a number of times. Found wines very variable in quality from terrible to really good. When I got a real shocker of a chardonnay, I spoke to them and the disinterest was palpable .I was told to send it back .not really an easy task. My response to the disinterest will be to not buy from them again

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Edward, Hi it’s Dean Taylor here the CEO. I’m very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to look into it further. Can you please provide me either the order or your customer number please?

Service provision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

I continue to be amazed at the great service I receive from Cracker. They remain aware as to what I want. There calls are always courteous informative and without pressure to purchase. When I have ordered the wine is delivered promptly and as per instructions. An easy process.

Comments
Cracka Wines Official

Thanks very much for the 5 star review! As the name suggests you're an absolute Saint! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our service on many levels. Take care and have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

1 of 13 pages

Have cracka wines been writing their own reviews?

Ange asked on Oct 26, 2016

Answer this

I don't believe so, at all. The review I wrote had nothing to do with anyone else but me. It was a true reflection of the way I felt about the Company, the People and the Products

Absolutely not. As you can see, many of the reviews are for purchases that the team at Product Review have Verified.

However the CEO sent an email to purchasers asking people to push out favourable reviews. I was one and wrote an honest 3 star review. Good wines to be had but watch out for the sales 'tricks' so you cannot be sure all wines were tasted or that there was no arrangement with the winery on the RR. Double check before purchase is my advice.

Hi all. I got a Cracker wines gift voucher as a promo. From Harvey Norman three months ago and I have still not received a thing. Is anyone in the same boat? as I am battling with Cracka and Harvey Norman over this, and I am getting no where. Regards, john

Johnny asked on Oct 21, 2015

Answer this

You are certainly not the only one Johnny, I have sent dozens of emails and even called Cracka, still nothing. Only to be told that our wine will be sent out in the next week or so. I suppose we were fortunate enough to get an incorrect delivery but it was of red wine that we don't drink.
Shocking customer service but now I've read the forums online about Cracka looks like we're not the only very unhappy customers.
Good luck ;-)

Yes, me too.
I've been waiting for >100 days and still nothing.
When they can be bothered replying to my emails they promise that they will dispatch the wine in a few days. Then... Nothing.

I had Harvey Norman contact them on my behalf and Cracka lied to then too. They informed Harvey Norman that the wines had been dispatched. When contacted the following day by Harvey Norman to get the consignment number they said they hadn't dispatched it and couldn't say when they would.

I strongly encourage you to register a complaint with consumer affairs. I am .

My promo order went in on July 5th they sent red instead of white and promised to correct this.It is nearly 4mths since my first order and despite regularly ringing and e-mailing no luck.Would never deal with them again.

Does the company sell cheap imitations? we bought Prosecco Mio with a very cheap looking label supposedly from Dal Zotto of King Valley but it does not appear on the Dal Zotto website & none of their wines have anything like the look of this cheap label

Mary asked on Oct 17, 2015

Answer this

Would not be surprised if that happens, I will not have anything more to do with Cracka

Thanks for that quick response, fellow dog lover.

They do generic wines labelled under different names. One of my recent purchases was the "2012 Imprint Cabernet Merlot" and when it arrived I thought they had delivered the wrong wine as the label was completely different to the one listed on their site. It also was cheap looking, so much so that I would never open a bottle in front of guests or give one away as a gift.