Disappointing customer service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I had been a happy customer (over many years) until this order. I was sent the wrong die, only to be told they would send me the product I had ordered when the wrong product was returned. The order had taken 9 days from order to delivery (Perth) and now I face another 10 + days?

Very Impressed with item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Recieved my Sizzix Big Shot today and could not be happier,so easy to use, very clear instruction. The service from the start was exceptional not to mention the fast postage & always kept me up to date with the progress of shipping. I will be definately be buying from Craft On Line in the near future, there customer service is A1. Perfection all the way with Craft On Line.Thank you so much.

One Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I can't believe how quickly my order arrived! I ordered on Sunday and received it on the Wednesday!...and I live in NZ! My Alcohol Inks arrived in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. Highly recommend :)

No complaints.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

I have purchased several times from Craftonline and I can't believe all the negative comments.
I have found the service to be efficient and any queries I had were dealt with promptly and politely... and I have always been very satisfied with the goods.

Gold Coast

• 4 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

Very poor communication from the support staff, and it's the customer who has to chase up the order. Service has definitely gone down hill in the past year. They say a customer that has a bad experience tells six people, I've got three more reviews to write. Save your time and sanity and buy elsewhere.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fast Postage and Processing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Processing time was fast, customer services response time was fast when I made an enquiry about upgrading my postage and the product quality was great order was well packed. Store variety is good too.

No care for long term customers

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I have been a loyal customer since may 2017, I know that may not sound like long term, but dealing with this company, I think longer than a month should be considered long term lol

First order they stuffed up, I needed 5x white vinyl sheets, I recieved 5x transparent vinyl sheets, these have no use for me, so they gave me a refund when what I wanted was my original order, so now I have to pay $20 postage to get my $10 worth of vinyl, or I need to buy $50 worth to get the free postage, so I'm still out of pocket for their mistake.

After this one, every time I ordered, they called me because my items were out of stock. Why is it in stock on the website?

So last week was the last straw. I needed my vinyl urgently for a client and they called me THREE days after postage to tell me my order wasn't in stock, and all they could offer me to replace it was some more expensive vinyl where I recieve less of it as well. Double the price for half the order, I said I have to take it but I'll have to order less quantity, since I still need the other brand, can they just post it to me when it comes in stock? No they can't because I need to order 50 dollars worth of 20 dollars postage, for their mistake again. Can't even look after me just once after stuffing up my orders constantly. I've had two negative feedbacks in my time of business and they were both because craft online kept f*cking me over.

End rant.

• 2 helpful votes

Lack of customer service

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I ordered from craft online on 11 December, I use copic ink and they’re pricing was the best if found in AU so far plus their website said next day postage unless and item was out of stock you’d be notified.

- order placed 11 December
I followed them up on the 13 December as my order was still showing as unfullfilled, the response I got back was that if had been fulfilled as one of the colours I had was out of stock. They asked if I wasn’t to wait for the delivery the following week or if I wanted that colour refunded and the rest sent. I responded that same day with please refund and send the rest
- order sent 18 December
It wasn’t until late Monday afternoon on 18 December that I got an email back from customer service saying they would refund the colour that was out and orgNisd the rest to be sent. My order was with Australia post on the 19 December which I’m still waiting to be delivered - they estimate the delivery on 29 December.

There is no where on their website to provide feedback, I certainly understand that items can be out of stock which isn’t an issue, however when you indicte on your website that if an item is out of stock you’ll advise and you don’t i see that as poor customer service. Not only that it took me contacting them about my order to get clarification and after I provided clarification then another 3 working days had passed before they did anything with my order. Theybonly thing Craft online do fast is debut your money. While their prices are good their lack of customer service and communication is what let’s this online business down. I can honestly say that in future I’ll be more inclined to go instore and pay $14.50 per copic ink refill than order through Craft online for $10.90.

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

I ordered a variety of items from Craft online. My order was promptly delivered in 3 days, using tracking and delivery from Australia Post. All items were exactly as expected and well packed to avoid damage. I highly recommend craft online and will order from them again.

Valla Beach

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Rude & arrogant after sales service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

On receiving my order from Craftonline, there was one item out of stock. The invoice stated I would be given a refund for that one "Out of stock" item. After some time checking my Paypal account, I noticed the refund had not gone through. I contacted Craftonline through Paypal and asked politely if they could refund the money back from the "Out of stock" item.
The first response from Craftonline was very abrupt saying I should have gone through them directly & not Paypal. They then went on saying that I was trying to get all the money back from the order. They continued on with their response saying everyone makes mistakes and then commented on that I should have contacted them direct and not Paypal. They said that they could not give the refund while the Paypal case was still opened and I had to close the case to get my refund back. "Once a case is closed, it can never be re-opened".
I responded back to Craftonline to please refund the money back to my Paypal account. I then received another rude response with Craftonline carrying on about the same issues as the previous response.
I then contacted Paypal by phone and they handled the situation promptly and I received the refund within the hour. Craftonline sent a message through to Paypal stating that I was rude. I have purchased several orders from Craftonline but I will never deal with them again. Thank you Paypal for your support on this bad experience.

We R Laser memory.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Bought We R Memory laser, Dint even lasted a month Spending $115.

Costumer service taking months to be tested whats happening with it.

Very bad experience.
I would not recommend anybody to buy from craftonline.

Prompt efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

I order a few times a year from these guys and have never had any issues - prompt, efficient service. I have phoned a couple of times to ask questions and staff have been very friendly and professional. Always get the correct items, and quite quickly too. I love the free postage if you spend over $50 - a real bonus as I live in a regional area and have to mail order most of my craft supplies.

Silhouette Portrait Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Recently bought a Silhouette Portrait machine from CraftOnline with absolutely no issues at all. Initially I was worried due to previous reviews, however my item was delivered quickly and was in perfect condition.
Will buy from this store again.

Perth, Western Australia

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Wrong item sent, never received the correct one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

We were sent the wrong item, twice. The first time I returned the item, and they set another incorrect item. The second time I returned the item they claimed they never received it and I never ended up receiving what I ordered.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Appalling customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Wanted an extra item added to my order, sent an email before opening of business next morning requesting it be added. They didnt check emails, posted the order and would not make any concession on postage for second item and said that I had to pay $9.95 shipping for a $6 mini stamp which would fit in an envelope with a $1 stamp. Told me they don't bother checking emails.Even worse E---- in customer service hung up on the phone call. I have been stamping for 30 years and never had such appalling and rude treatment.

melbourne

Private message

Dont expect any return for customer loyalty

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2016

I recently purchased goods from this firm - and was a regular customer. After a week of continuing to see that i supposedly had not paid for the goods (i always paid the same day), i was told i would need to provide a receipt - which i did. I then received a message they had received payment and would now send goods. Really? Surely some small token of apology is not too much to ask, given my past purchases. Will not be buying from any more!! And ps shop around - they are far from being the cheapest.

Product had missing parts and looked used.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Ordered a cricut ex one and it arrived with a missing mat.The cords were dirty looked used and thrown at the bottom of the box, the seal sticker to open the machine was already removed and on the inside there were pen marks on the machine.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2016

I buy from no-one else now. Everything about this site from paper to glue is great. The price of items are extremely reasonable. Their shipping is quick and I have not had one problem with my deliveries. I would recommend craft online to everyone.

Was not a pleasant experience to begin with but they followed up my complaint

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

I bought an Imaginise ribbon cutter. I didn't use this item straight away as I had no need to do so beforehand. The item didn't work and is faulty as the on/off flickers so a loose connection somewhere. I was told as I didn't use it with in 14 days there is nothing they can do about. The woman was rude, arrogant and unhelpful. The item is faulty replace it or fix it. You try and do the right thing and buy in Australia and are treated like this. Keep well clear and buy from a company whether here or overseas who offer better service and treat people with more respect. They are rip off merchants. Have reported to ACCC.

Further to my dealings with craft online. I received an email apologising for my experience and they replaced my ribbon cutter for me. Wish this had been done in the first instance. I have edited the star rating as they have replaced the item.

Only Craft store I use now!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

Looooove craft online. Prices are very reasonable and in some cases a lot cheaper than other craft stores! They have a massive range for all craft types. Love their Saturday savers as well as daily and weekly deals.
Postage is super quick and spend $50 or more and it's free. FANTASTIC SERVICE